(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,217 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Octomodz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 405.
#2901 3 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Post 256
Sure there’s more to add to it

thanks, I should have looked at the key posts for the thread.

I am so excited can't hardly wait to play this pin.

#2902 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:10 pins a week x10 is 100!

no patients but good at math! I wish i was good at math

#2903 3 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

no patients but good at math! I wish i was good at math

Spelling seems dubious as well.

#2904 3 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

I wish i was good at math.

just dont ask hilton for help with percentages...
unless you want to be off by a factor of 100.

Quoted from Whysnow:

I find it interesting also, as he tries to make is appear negative but those numbers are resoundingly positive.. only .032% of the whole edition size has been supposedly offered for sale .

#2905 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

That definitely will not happen since any self respecting nerd knows that PHASERS are from Star Trek, BLASTERS are from Star Wars and Rick's Weapon is a LASER gun.[quoted image]

Nah, no spock.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phaser_(effect)

#2906 3 years ago

Phases shifting, thanks to a phaser...

It's like when there's a twin engine aircraft aproaching and the engines are running slightly different revolutions ... amplification/attenuation cycle of certain matched/unmatched frequencies, that can affect note/tone also.

#2907 3 years ago

As a future owner waiting to get my game I’m excited to see the new code. I understand streams were not recorded but did I miss what we can expect?

#2908 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

As a future owner waiting to get my game I’m excited to see the new code. I understand streams were not recorded but did I miss what we can expect?

You missed some interesting things, yes.

#2909 3 years ago

I love the guys who post wanted ads for this game and say they will pay the original deposit only..... But it will be quick and easy.

It's hilarious. They should also say.... And also incredibly under market value too!

Why not post an ad wanting a TZ for 4k?

Step it up. Want the game pay the price

#2910 3 years ago

For real, that’s some crazy wishful thinking. Seems the game has been selling for around $11k currently and will likely rise to Lebowski / Alien territory

Quoted from delt31:

I love the guys who post wanted ads for this game and say they will pay the original deposit only..... But it will be quick and easy.
It's hilarious. They should also say.... And also incredibly under market value too!
Why not post an ad wanting a TZ for 4k?
Step it up. Want the game pay the price

#2911 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

For real, that’s some crazy wishful thinking. Seems the game has been selling for around $11k currently and will likely rise to Lebowski / Alien territory

It should read more like: "You guys are probably all really poor and in need of money so I am going to do you a solid favor by taking your machine off your hands at cost."

If anything the production and manufacturing issues being faced on a global scale should make people more nervous about build times and overall availability across all pinball companies which would drive certain pin prices way up.

Thank goodness we all have an option to get out early due to these fine offers. /s

#2912 3 years ago

Does anyone know if the new games being built have had any of the orbit adjustments made at factory?

#2913 3 years ago

Finally started watching the show and finished first episode . Is it norm to have a feeling like I’m about to have a seizure ?

#2914 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Finally started watching the show and finished first episode . Is it norm to have a feeling like I’m about to have a seizure ?

Don't base your experience of the show on the first episode. Give it 3 or 4 to really settle in. Also, after the first episode, watch the hidden scene after the credits. Only first show didn't have it.

#2915 3 years ago

It definitely takes a minute to process the whole neurotic vibe of the show....shit moves a mile a minute.

Quoted from Oneangrymo:

#2916 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

It definitely takes a minute to process the whole neurotic vibe of the show....shit moves a mile a minute.

I can remember a couple of episodes thinking what the hell is this and when I go back and watch the series a second time they get better. Some of it is just too much for me though.

#2917 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Some of it is just too much for me though.

Then I don't recommend checking out Solar Opposites on Hulu.

Just you, though! Everyone else will love it!

#2918 3 years ago
Quoted from KingofGames:

Never had the issue so it never occured te me such companys existed.
For some reason I assumed they where the only ones selling, nothing showed up when I googled mondo europe. But I only did a quick search on my lunch break.
Thanks I will order it from them.

Yeah you probably won't in this day and age. I used to have a lot of issues with the stuff like car parts when I owned vehicles like a '99 Ford Lightning and a '03 Mustang Cobra. Naturally it wasn't easy to get certain parts and accessories shipped all the time. Then there was the times over the years where I've been able to air freight pinballs at good rates through companies like MyUS. So definitely had it's place, but not anywhere near as import to me these days bar the occasional large online store that's totally stubborn about selling Intl like Zappos shoes.

#2919 3 years ago
Quoted from adamross:Does anyone know if the new games being built have had any of the orbit adjustments made at factory?

I am also very curious about this. It seems logical that they would tweak as they learn. Anyone actually know the answer? stay safe!

#2920 3 years ago
Quoted from leaffan67:

I am also very curious about this. It seems logical that they would tweak as they learn. Anyone actually know the answer? stay safe!

Spooky watches and responds well. I’ve heard the spinner loop has been adjusted. On my game that is all that needed to be done. My record is 7 in a row, and I have ripped the spinner three times in a row and then hit the garage shot. Don’t get me wrong, these are difficult shots. Yesterday I rarely ripped the spinner...just an off day.

#2921 3 years ago

Is anyone else in for a Kruzman playfield for their Rick and Morty? I paid mine off last week.

Yes, I understand that with the high quality of Spooky playfields, so it's probably not necessary. But I like the look. Butter cabinets aren't necessary either, and I figure they will compliment each other quite well.

#2922 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Is anyone else in for a Kruzman playfield for their Rick and Morty? I paid mine off last week.
Yes, I understand that with the high quality of Spooky playfields, so it's probably not necessary. But I like the look. Butter cabinets aren't necessary either, and I figure they will compliment each other quite well.

Thought I heard this wasn’t an option anymore. If I’m wrong someone please correct me.

#2923 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Do you know if Spooky is sending playfields cleared or without clear to Ron to do his magic?

I've seen the stock Spooky playfields in person up close and they really looked like a professionally cleared playfield but with Ron's attention to detail im sure his version is even better. I just didn't find it necessary for myself.

#2924 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Thought I heard this wasn’t an option anymore. If I’m wrong someone please correct me.

I didn’t know that, where did you hear it wasn’t an option anymore?

#2925 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I didn’t know that, where did you hear it wasn’t an option anymore?

I didn’t even know that was an option to begin with. Spooky offers that option? Pretty awesome!

#2926 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I didn’t even know that was an option to begin with. Spooky offers that option? Pretty awesome!

It's not an option, but an accommodation. You can arrange to have Spooky ship your playfield to Kruzman and then pay Ron for his work. Ron ships it back and Spooky installs it for you. But my understanding is it is something that needs to be worked out in advance so your playfield is back in Spooky hands when your machine hits the line. That's how it was explained to me anyway... It's not something Spooky really offers, but they will work with buyers if that's something they ask to have done.

#2927 3 years ago

Talk about gilding the lily! (From what I hear, anyway, haven't seen R&M's pf for myself yet.)

#2928 3 years ago

New build up on the beta page for any beta users with a shaker. Also fixes the mid-game-forced-reset crash; but really - shaker go BRRRRRRR.

#2929 3 years ago
Quoted from leaffan67:

We are humans. We pay attention we learn and we make adjustments if there is an issue

#2931 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

We are humans. We pay attention we learn and we make adjustments if there is an issue

#2932 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Haven't seen you on the thread in awhile Luke, good to see you! How've you been holding up man?

#2933 3 years ago

This thing is decent! $35.99 Hot Topic

07FF172A-91F3-49DF-8FFE-1297D0F2F2B8 (resized).jpeg07FF172A-91F3-49DF-8FFE-1297D0F2F2B8 (resized).jpegEAB72B4C-8B80-406C-894C-5A8D50DF0CAD (resized).jpegEAB72B4C-8B80-406C-894C-5A8D50DF0CAD (resized).jpeg
#2934 3 years ago

Can we get a ball three drain call out from S03E02 where the wind whispers “Loooossser” at a newly divorced Jerry? Haha...would be priceless.

#2935 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Can we get a ball three drain call out from S03E02 where the wind whispers “Loooossser” at a newly divorced Jerry? Haha...would be priceless.

That's one of the quotes you hear when start a new game by pressing start before finishing the game you are currently in. The accompanying image on the LCD when you do that is pretty funny as well.

#2936 3 years ago

Hahah nice, that’s even better

Quoted from docquest:

That's one of the quotes you hear when start a new game by pressing start before finishing the game you are currently in. The accompanying image on the LCD when you do that is pretty funny as well.

#2937 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

It's also used in Meeseeks Mania ... he said without further details.

#2938 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

It's also used in Meeseeks Mania ... he said without further details.

Let's hope adult swim's approvals dept is a little quicker than Disney's with the Stern Star Wars topper.

#2939 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Haven't seen you on the thread in awhile Luke, good to see you! How've you been holding up man?

All good just took some time away from everything during shutdown! I'm back in the saddle ready to help out! Thanks for asking

Side note i totally understand the number confusion. A lot of early numbers were direct print cabinets. I ordered them 3.5 MONTHS before i got them lol. We are not fully set up to do a lot of the parts ourselves so we have to rely on outside suppliers who have their own problems, supply issues, employee issues, etc. Its tough to deal with and 4 of us spend our share of time on the phone trying to get our stuff. We use stuff from every industry so a problem in any one of them holds us up. A direct print cabinet alone takes 2 companies to complete. We have to manage money and lead times versus storage space. You guys wouldn't believe the fires we put out on a daily basis here .

I just counted and 94th game will go in a box this week. I am trying to increase production numbers a little above 10 if at all possible to make up for lost time but that means finding employees, training (we don't use a true assembly line so there is much to learn), ask suppliers to increase speed, find money to buy higher quantity, make sure future titles are prepared in time for the speed increase so we don't run our guys out of work. I could rant all day. Bottom line is yes we have made more than 34 games i promise lol.

#2940 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

All good just took some time away from everything during shutdown! I'm back in the saddle ready to help out! Thanks for asking
Side note i totally understand the number confusion. A lot of early numbers were direct print cabinets. I ordered them 3.5 MONTHS before i got them lol. We are not fully set up to do a lot of the parts ourselves so we have to rely on outside suppliers who have their own problems, supply issues, employee issues, etc. Its tough to deal with and 4 of us spend our share of time on the phone trying to get our stuff. We use stuff from every industry so a problem in any one of them holds us up. A direct print cabinet alone takes 2 companies to complete. We have to manage money and lead times versus storage space. You guys wouldn't believe the fires we put out on a daily basis here .
I just counted and 94th game will go in a box this week. I am trying to increase production numbers a little above 10 if at all possible to make up for lost time but that means finding employees, training (we don't use a true assembly line so there is much to learn), ask suppliers to increase speed, find money to buy higher quantity, make sure future titles are prepared in time for the speed increase so we don't run our guys out of work. I could rant all day. Bottom line is yes we have made more than 34 games i promise lol.

As someone with a build number <94 I can't thumbs up this post enough! Thanks for all that you do Luke!

#2941 3 years ago

...No rush, keep the quality and business sustained..

#2942 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I could rant all day. Bottom line is yes we have made more than 34 games i promise lol.

Pretty certain there were multiple pre-shutdown posts discussing numbers in the high 70s.

After the 10th post asking what number you all were up to I started to enjoy answering with my #34 exception (also explained previously twice,) as a means to slight spite.

Just glad you guys are making it through safe and gearing back up to speed.

Welcome back

#2943 3 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

...No rush, keep the quality and business sustained..

Yes please. No rush!

#2944 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I just counted and 94th game will go in a box this week. I am trying to increase production numbers a little above 10

I'm only ~25 above that. I would expect an email or call soon confirming add ons, yes?

#2945 3 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

I'm only ~25 above that. I would expect an email or call soon confirming add ons, yes?

Email usually comes about a week before they get put up on the line then its about 2 weeks to make its way all the way through the line to a box. once in awhile final boxing gets a touch backlogged and its 3. That's the rough concept anyway

Also i think you guys are going really like whats coming off the line right now. They play very nicely.

#2946 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Email usually comes about a week before they get put up on the line then its about 2 weeks to make its way all the way through the line to a box. once in awhile final boxing gets a touch backlogged and its 3. That's the rough concept anyway
Also i think you guys are going really like whats coming off the line right now. They play very nicely.

nice and as expected!

one of the great things about spooky! You guys listen, adjust, and always looking to improve!

#2947 3 years ago

So would you say a big load is ready to ship SpookyLuke . Will the 70-90 ship together?

Thanks and glad to see you back.

#2948 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Would you mind expanding a little on that comment, it seems obviously some tweaks/modifications have been made along the way off the line. Just curious what they might be? I know speaking for myself I know there were lots of conversations and banter in this thread of tweaks and stuff that people that had the game had made or suggested. But a lot of the good info gets lost in pages of bickering back and forth by people in here and it's hard to keep up or know what is legit info vs. just opinions or home fixes.

#2949 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Sweet!! I have #81 so I’m guessing I should expect the final bill soon lol.

#2950 3 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Sweet!! I have #81 so I’m guessing I should expect the final bill soon lol.

I’m #74...we are so close. Hoping for the final email soon!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,500 (OBO)
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 300.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 13,500.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Trade
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 20,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/59?hl=parzival and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.