(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,217 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by Octomodz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 405.
#2751 3 years ago
Quoted from KingofGames:

Well your first two ideas dont work.
The point of the game is not to play the same adventure twice. So for 99% of the games it would force you to make a choice with zero results.
The multiball sounds interesting

True, hopefully there are enough adventures that there wouldn't be repeats - even for a long game. Maybe a successful completed mode (instead of timing out or draining), could give a cursed item that could just be used on any future adventure instead of a hypothetical repeat.

Fingers crossed on some form of dimension hopping multiball though.

#2752 3 years ago

Looks like there will be 10 adventures total (see inserts) and if I recall Eric said when you fill the card (10 adventures) you can pick your adventure, so maybe the second time around the adventures will be worth more points?

Quoted from jonesjb:

True, hopefully there are enough adventures that there wouldn't be repeats - even for a long game. Maybe a successful completed mode (instead of timing out or draining), could give a cursed item that could just be used on any future adventure instead of a hypothetical repeat.
Fingers crossed on some form of dimension hopping multiball though.

#2753 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Does Spooky start back up tomorrow????

This is the question inquiring minds want to know.

#2754 3 years ago

Maybe they will handle the adventures similar to what was done in the Dragon's Lair arcade game. In that game, before you got to the final battle with the dragon it made you repeat all the scenes you didnt finish.

If there is a final wizard mode in RM maybe it will require you to re-do any adventures that you didn't fully complete.

#2755 3 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Looks like there will be 10 adventures total (see inserts)

The insert set of 10 is just to integrate with the adventure card from the show. It does not dictate how many adventures there will be.

#2756 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Does Spooky start back up tomorrow????

I think they “can”. Hopefully we will see an update on the FB page soon. Last i read they had enough parts to get into the “mid 100’s”. Beyond that they may be hamstrung by pinball life’s ability to get parts.

#2757 3 years ago

Pickle Rick mods are back in stock in my pinside shop.

#2758 3 years ago

Ahhh, thanks for the correction. So maybe we'll see more than 10

Quoted from epthegeek:

The insert set of 10 is just to integrate with the adventure card from the show. It does not dictate how many adventures there will be.

#2759 3 years ago

PLEASE!!!

For Jerry's sake....reopen tomorrow and start building our RM pinball machines!!!

please (resized).pngplease (resized).png
#2760 3 years ago

Whenever Spooky opens up, I want to know what safeguards will be in place to protect Charlie from the virus.
I was thinking security cameras throughout the facility and at his home with a live internet feed. Charlie would wear one of those invisible fence dog collars and we could zap him every time he touches his face or forgots to wash his hands. We could also motivate him if he began to slow down from lack of sleep.

I'm liking this idea a lot and willing to buy collars for Eric and Scott too.

(Stay safe guys. You too Kayte)

#2761 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Whenever Spooky opens up, I want to know what safeguards will be in place to protect Charlie from the virus.
I was thinking security cameras throughout the facility and at his home with a live internet feed. Charlie would wear one of those invisible fence dog collars and we could zap him every time he touches his face or forgots to wash his hands. We could also motivate him if he began to slow down from lack of sleep.
I'm liking this idea a lot and willing to buy collars for Eric and Scott too.
(Stay safe guys. You too Kayte)

I'm not here to kink-shame

#2766 3 years ago

Here we are again. Take the generic covid19 complaining and jokes elsewhere. Damn.

#2767 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Here we are again. Take the generic covid19 complaining and jokes elsewhere. Damn.

Sorry, Eric. I dropped out of several pages here and didn't realize.

#2768 3 years ago

Alright, getting back on topic... Assuming Spooky opens back up by the end of May and games start going out, are there any parts we should have on hand before our games arrive? I was planning to get some cliffy posts since the stock ones seem to wear quick. Anything else to buy for protection or to upgrade from factory in order to properly tweak and bulletproof the game? I suppose a USB extension might be a good idea for updating code.

#2769 3 years ago

Tonight’s episode. Just. Wow.

#2770 3 years ago

I just called Spooky,and got no answer!

#2771 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Tonight’s episode. Just. Wow.

What a fuckin gem!!

#2772 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

What a fuckin gem!!

There is a sequence that would make a perfect adventure mode, in the vein of Roy: A Life Well Lived. Whoever has seen the episode will know what I'm referring to.

#2773 3 years ago

just an fyi, the exclusive set of mondo figures is available again on mondo's website

https://mondoshop.com/collections/all/products/rick-morty-deluxe-figure-set-mondo-exclusive

this set includes the plumbus, pickle rick, rat king figures and an extra set of faces for both rick and morty
R3_6548_EXC_1024x (resized).jpgR3_6548_EXC_1024x (resized).jpg

Product includes:
- 2 Rick Heads
- 2 Morty Heads
- 2 pairs of Rick Hands
- 2 pairs of Morty Arms
- Portal Gun
- Bottle of Booze
- Mindblower Helmet
- 4 Mindblower Tubes
- 2 Figure Stands

Mondo Exclusive Deluxe Figure set also includes:
- Rick Burping Head
- Evil Morty Head
- Plumbus
- Pickle Rick mini figure
- Rat Boss mini figure

#2774 3 years ago

I’m gonna need a call out from the most recent episode “A vat of fake acid? Are you dying of dementia”? Dear God we need an ACID mode for sure!

#2775 3 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

just an fyi, the exclusive set of mondo figures is available again on mondo's website
https://mondoshop.com/collections/all/products/rick-morty-deluxe-figure-set-mondo-exclusive
this set includes the plumbus, pickle rick, rat king figures and an extra set of faces for both rick and morty
[quoted image]
Product includes:
- 2 Rick Heads
- 2 Morty Heads
- 2 pairs of Rick Hands
- 2 pairs of Morty Arms
- Portal Gun
- Bottle of Booze
- Mindblower Helmet
- 4 Mindblower Tubes
- 2 Figure Stands
- Rick Burping Head
- Evil Morty Head
- Plumbus
- Rat Boss mini figure

US only

#2776 3 years ago

Figures are too tall to fit under glass though...too bad, they are great sculpts!

Quoted from j_m_:

[quoted image]
Product includes:
- 2 Rick Heads
- 2 Morty Heads
- 2 pairs of Rick Hands
- 2 pairs of Morty Arms
- Portal Gun
- Bottle of Booze
- Mindblower Helmet
- 4 Mindblower Tubes
- 2 Figure Stands
- Rick Burping Head
- Evil Morty Head
- Plumbus
- Rat Boss mini figure

#2777 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Figures are too tall to fit under glass though...too bad, they are great sculpts!

How tall is the portal on the topper? It could possibly work as a topper mod - keeping the lighting and portal and replacing the figures.

#2778 3 years ago

Ohhhh I didn’t even think of that. I bet that would work nicely.

Quoted from jonesjb:

How tall is the portal on the topper? It could possibly work as a topper mod - keeping the lighting and portal and replacing the figures.

#2779 3 years ago

No new news yet on Spooky opening!!!

#2780 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

About 12"

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/17#post-5488738

#2781 3 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

[quoted image]
Product includes:
- 2 Rick Heads
- 2 Morty Heads
- 2 pairs of Rick Hands
- 2 pairs of Morty Arms
- Portal Gun
- Bottle of Booze
- Mindblower Helmet
- 4 Mindblower Tubes
- 2 Figure Stands
- Rick Burping Head
- Evil Morty Head
- Plumbus
- Rat Boss mini figure

Bummer Rick is 11.5” tall

#2783 3 years ago

Pretty easy to get around in this day and age with companies like MyUS.com etc... I've been using them for 25 years to get all kinds of stuff sent here. Hardly use them nowadays though with so many more Intl friendly purchasing options (Ebay, amazon, etc). I might use them once every 6 months to year maybe.

Then again maybe actually Google it like I just did for actual shops who ship Intl . For example https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/106542

#2784 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Bummer Rick is 11.5” tall

How tall is the topper again? Would these be cool to replace the flat r&m in front of the portal?

#2785 3 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

How tall is the topper again? Would these be cool to replace the flat r&m in front of the portal?

Topper is about 12.5”
1A3B11F8-8230-49EE-A97F-A74775CF2B7D (resized).jpeg1A3B11F8-8230-49EE-A97F-A74775CF2B7D (resized).jpeg

#2786 3 years ago

This thread has been overall awesome but lately has just sucked.

I'm sorry. I'm drunk and disappointed because this thread usually brings me a smile.

Anyway. Love you all. Fuck you all. Be safe

Goodnight

#2787 3 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

I'm drunk and disappointed because this thread usually brings me a smile. Anyway. Love you all. Fuck you all. Be safe Goodnight

Stage 1 complete

3B0863B7-679C-4836-9906-C76829F6D27A (resized).jpeg3B0863B7-679C-4836-9906-C76829F6D27A (resized).jpeg
#2788 3 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

Pretty easy to get around in this day and age with companies like MyUS.com etc... I've been using them for 25 years to get all kinds of stuff sent here. Hardly use them nowadays though with so many more Intl friendly purchasing options (Ebay, amazon, etc). I might use them once every 6 months to year maybe.
Then again maybe actually Google it like I just did for actual shops who ship Intl . For example https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/106542

Never had the issue so it never occured te me such companys existed.

For some reason I assumed they where the only ones selling, nothing showed up when I googled mondo europe. But I only did a quick search on my lunch break.

Thanks I will order it from them.

#2789 3 years ago
Quoted from KingofGames:

Never had the issue so it never occured te me such companys existed.
For some reason I assumed they where the only ones selling, nothing showed up when I googled mondo europe. But I only did a quick search on my lunch break.
Thanks I will order it from them.

Looks like the mondo exclusive comes with extra heads and the pickle rick/rat king set if that makes a difference to you

#2790 3 years ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

Looks like the mondo exclusive comes with extra heads and the pickle rick/rat king set if that makes a difference to you

Yeah i just noticed tought the pickle rick/ratking would look nice inside the machine..

Ill check out myus.com for shipping.

Thanks

#2791 3 years ago

Stage 1 complete[quoted image]

Hmmm, something that has brought me a smile!!

#2792 3 years ago

Topper is about 12.5”
[quoted image]

Thanks! So these would be pretty sweet then, eh?

Is the portal held onto the motor by screws or rivets in the center? Wondering if a multi layer 3d printed version could be made to jazz it up to match the figures...

#2793 3 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Thanks! So these would be pretty sweet then, eh?
Is the portal held onto the motor by screws or rivets in the center? Wondering if a multi layer 3d printed version could be made to jazz it up to match the figures...

Everything on the topper is held in by screws, nuts, and bolts. It can all be disassembled piece by piece.

#2794 3 years ago

Got the call to customize my build today

#2795 3 years ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

Got the call to customize my build today

Got an email for mine as well to customize with a note that it will be on the line very soon!

#2796 3 years ago

Very cool! It'll be about 3 weeks I would say from this point.

#2797 3 years ago

yall are killing me, the proper format is

"I got the email today to customize *and i am build number X*"

#2798 3 years ago
Quoted from mbasnight:

yall are killing me, the proper format is
"I got the email today to customize *and i am build number X*"

EXACTLY!!!!

#2799 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I'm in the late 80's

#2800 3 years ago

Are ya ready kids?

Ooooooo who all remembers the code Beta page?

(sponge-bob square-pants)

You might want to check it to see what's to see ....

(sponge-bob square-pants)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,000 (OBO)
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 300.00
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Trade
$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 20,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/56?hl=n80g80 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.