(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - Better Than A Vat of Fake Acid...

By TheNoTrashCougar

6 months ago

Topic Stats

• 4,319 posts
  • 337 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by dnapac
  • Topic is favorited by 233 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 707 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20200710_220555 (resized).jpg
pop-bumper-diagram (resized).jpg
20200710_191529 (resized).jpg
00AA11F7-3BF2-47C0-B24C-8833E2D3F903 (resized).jpeg
04A5EF95-A9D7-4100-8C18-DDCC770D1DEC (resized).jpeg
3D66B5EF-E266-4EEA-BBE0-7A9A27F10619 (resized).jpeg
4778743C-A3CC-4051-971B-745CE57C8D7A (resized).jpeg
IMG_3512 (resized).JPG
IMG_3502 (resized).JPG
IMG_3501 (resized).JPG
IMG_3499 (resized).JPG
IMG_3497 (resized).JPG
IMG_8873 (resized).jpg
IMG_8877 (resized).jpg
IMG_8874 (resized).jpg
NoFear (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

38 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 4319 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 87.
#2751 54 days ago
Quoted from KingofGames:

Well your first two ideas dont work.
The point of the game is not to play the same adventure twice. So for 99% of the games it would force you to make a choice with zero results.
The multiball sounds interesting

True, hopefully there are enough adventures that there wouldn't be repeats - even for a long game. Maybe a successful completed mode (instead of timing out or draining), could give a cursed item that could just be used on any future adventure instead of a hypothetical repeat.

Fingers crossed on some form of dimension hopping multiball though.

#2752 54 days ago

Looks like there will be 10 adventures total (see inserts) and if I recall Eric said when you fill the card (10 adventures) you can pick your adventure, so maybe the second time around the adventures will be worth more points?

Quoted from jonesjb:

True, hopefully there are enough adventures that there wouldn't be repeats - even for a long game. Maybe a successful completed mode (instead of timing out or draining), could give a cursed item that could just be used on any future adventure instead of a hypothetical repeat.
Fingers crossed on some form of dimension hopping multiball though.

#2753 54 days ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Does Spooky start back up tomorrow????

This is the question inquiring minds want to know.

#2754 54 days ago

Maybe they will handle the adventures similar to what was done in the Dragon's Lair arcade game. In that game, before you got to the final battle with the dragon it made you repeat all the scenes you didnt finish.

If there is a final wizard mode in RM maybe it will require you to re-do any adventures that you didn't fully complete.

#2755 54 days ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Looks like there will be 10 adventures total (see inserts)

The insert set of 10 is just to integrate with the adventure card from the show. It does not dictate how many adventures there will be.

#2756 54 days ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Does Spooky start back up tomorrow????

I think they “can”. Hopefully we will see an update on the FB page soon. Last i read they had enough parts to get into the “mid 100’s”. Beyond that they may be hamstrung by pinball life’s ability to get parts.

#2757 54 days ago

Pickle Rick mods are back in stock in my pinside shop.

#2758 54 days ago

Ahhh, thanks for the correction. So maybe we'll see more than 10

Quoted from epthegeek:

The insert set of 10 is just to integrate with the adventure card from the show. It does not dictate how many adventures there will be.

#2759 54 days ago

PLEASE!!!

For Jerry's sake....reopen tomorrow and start building our RM pinball machines!!!

please (resized).png
#2760 54 days ago

Whenever Spooky opens up, I want to know what safeguards will be in place to protect Charlie from the virus.
I was thinking security cameras throughout the facility and at his home with a live internet feed. Charlie would wear one of those invisible fence dog collars and we could zap him every time he touches his face or forgots to wash his hands. We could also motivate him if he began to slow down from lack of sleep.

I'm liking this idea a lot and willing to buy collars for Eric and Scott too.

(Stay safe guys. You too Kayte)

#2761 54 days ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Whenever Spooky opens up, I want to know what safeguards will be in place to protect Charlie from the virus.
I was thinking security cameras throughout the facility and at his home with a live internet feed. Charlie would wear one of those invisible fence dog collars and we could zap him every time he touches his face or forgots to wash his hands. We could also motivate him if he began to slow down from lack of sleep.
I'm liking this idea a lot and willing to buy collars for Eric and Scott too.
(Stay safe guys. You too Kayte)

I'm not here to kink-shame

#2766 54 days ago

Here we are again. Take the generic covid19 complaining and jokes elsewhere. Damn.

#2767 54 days ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Here we are again. Take the generic covid19 complaining and jokes elsewhere. Damn.

Sorry, Eric. I dropped out of several pages here and didn't realize.

#2768 54 days ago

Alright, getting back on topic... Assuming Spooky opens back up by the end of May and games start going out, are there any parts we should have on hand before our games arrive? I was planning to get some cliffy posts since the stock ones seem to wear quick. Anything else to buy for protection or to upgrade from factory in order to properly tweak and bulletproof the game? I suppose a USB extension might be a good idea for updating code.

#2769 54 days ago

Tonight’s episode. Just. Wow.

#2770 54 days ago

I just called Spooky,and got no answer!

#2771 53 days ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Tonight’s episode. Just. Wow.

What a fuckin gem!!

#2772 53 days ago
Quoted from northerndude:

What a fuckin gem!!

There is a sequence that would make a perfect adventure mode, in the vein of Roy: A Life Well Lived. Whoever has seen the episode will know what I'm referring to.

#2773 53 days ago

just an fyi, the exclusive set of mondo figures is available again on mondo's website

https://mondoshop.com/collections/all/products/rick-morty-deluxe-figure-set-mondo-exclusive

this set includes the plumbus, pickle rick, rat king figures and an extra set of faces for both rick and morty
R3_6548_EXC_1024x (resized).jpg

Product includes:
- 2 Rick Heads
- 2 Morty Heads
- 2 pairs of Rick Hands
- 2 pairs of Morty Arms
- Portal Gun
- Bottle of Booze
- Mindblower Helmet
- 4 Mindblower Tubes
- 2 Figure Stands

Mondo Exclusive Deluxe Figure set also includes:
- Rick Burping Head
- Evil Morty Head
- Plumbus
- Pickle Rick mini figure
- Rat Boss mini figure

#2774 53 days ago

I’m gonna need a call out from the most recent episode “A vat of fake acid? Are you dying of dementia”? Dear God we need an ACID mode for sure!

#2775 53 days ago
Quoted from j_m_:

just an fyi, the exclusive set of mondo figures is available again on mondo's website
https://mondoshop.com/collections/all/products/rick-morty-deluxe-figure-set-mondo-exclusive
this set includes the plumbus, pickle rick, rat king figures and an extra set of faces for both rick and morty
[quoted image]
Product includes:
- 2 Rick Heads
- 2 Morty Heads
- 2 pairs of Rick Hands
- 2 pairs of Morty Arms
- Portal Gun
- Bottle of Booze
- Mindblower Helmet
- 4 Mindblower Tubes
- 2 Figure Stands
- Rick Burping Head
- Evil Morty Head
- Plumbus
- Rat Boss mini figure

US only

#2776 53 days ago

Figures are too tall to fit under glass though...too bad, they are great sculpts!

Quoted from j_m_:

[quoted image]
Product includes:
- 2 Rick Heads
- 2 Morty Heads
- 2 pairs of Rick Hands
- 2 pairs of Morty Arms
- Portal Gun
- Bottle of Booze
- Mindblower Helmet
- 4 Mindblower Tubes
- 2 Figure Stands
- Rick Burping Head
- Evil Morty Head
- Plumbus
- Rat Boss mini figure

#2777 53 days ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Figures are too tall to fit under glass though...too bad, they are great sculpts!

How tall is the portal on the topper? It could possibly work as a topper mod - keeping the lighting and portal and replacing the figures.

#2778 53 days ago

Ohhhh I didn’t even think of that. I bet that would work nicely.

Quoted from jonesjb:

How tall is the portal on the topper? It could possibly work as a topper mod - keeping the lighting and portal and replacing the figures.

#2779 53 days ago

No new news yet on Spooky opening!!!

#2780 52 days ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

About 12"

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/17#post-5488738

#2781 52 days ago
Quoted from j_m_:

[quoted image]
Product includes:
- 2 Rick Heads
- 2 Morty Heads
- 2 pairs of Rick Hands
- 2 pairs of Morty Arms
- Portal Gun
- Bottle of Booze
- Mindblower Helmet
- 4 Mindblower Tubes
- 2 Figure Stands
- Rick Burping Head
- Evil Morty Head
- Plumbus
- Rat Boss mini figure

Bummer Rick is 11.5” tall

#2783 52 days ago

Pretty easy to get around in this day and age with companies like MyUS.com etc... I've been using them for 25 years to get all kinds of stuff sent here. Hardly use them nowadays though with so many more Intl friendly purchasing options (Ebay, amazon, etc). I might use them once every 6 months to year maybe.

Then again maybe actually Google it like I just did for actual shops who ship Intl . For example https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/106542

#2784 52 days ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Bummer Rick is 11.5” tall

How tall is the topper again? Would these be cool to replace the flat r&m in front of the portal?

#2785 52 days ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

How tall is the topper again? Would these be cool to replace the flat r&m in front of the portal?

Topper is about 12.5”
1A3B11F8-8230-49EE-A97F-A74775CF2B7D (resized).jpeg

#2786 52 days ago

This thread has been overall awesome but lately has just sucked.

I'm sorry. I'm drunk and disappointed because this thread usually brings me a smile.

Anyway. Love you all. Fuck you all. Be safe

Goodnight

#2787 52 days ago
Quoted from FYMF:

I'm drunk and disappointed because this thread usually brings me a smile. Anyway. Love you all. Fuck you all. Be safe Goodnight

Stage 1 complete

3B0863B7-679C-4836-9906-C76829F6D27A (resized).jpeg
#2788 52 days ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

Pretty easy to get around in this day and age with companies like MyUS.com etc... I've been using them for 25 years to get all kinds of stuff sent here. Hardly use them nowadays though with so many more Intl friendly purchasing options (Ebay, amazon, etc). I might use them once every 6 months to year maybe.
Then again maybe actually Google it like I just did for actual shops who ship Intl . For example https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/106542

Never had the issue so it never occured te me such companys existed.

For some reason I assumed they where the only ones selling, nothing showed up when I googled mondo europe. But I only did a quick search on my lunch break.

Thanks I will order it from them.

#2789 52 days ago
Quoted from KingofGames:

Never had the issue so it never occured te me such companys existed.
For some reason I assumed they where the only ones selling, nothing showed up when I googled mondo europe. But I only did a quick search on my lunch break.
Thanks I will order it from them.

Looks like the mondo exclusive comes with extra heads and the pickle rick/rat king set if that makes a difference to you

#2790 52 days ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

Looks like the mondo exclusive comes with extra heads and the pickle rick/rat king set if that makes a difference to you

Yeah i just noticed tought the pickle rick/ratking would look nice inside the machine..

Ill check out myus.com for shipping.

Thanks

#2791 52 days ago

Stage 1 complete[quoted image]

Hmmm, something that has brought me a smile!!

#2792 52 days ago

Topper is about 12.5”
[quoted image]

Thanks! So these would be pretty sweet then, eh?

Is the portal held onto the motor by screws or rivets in the center? Wondering if a multi layer 3d printed version could be made to jazz it up to match the figures...

#2793 51 days ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Thanks! So these would be pretty sweet then, eh?
Is the portal held onto the motor by screws or rivets in the center? Wondering if a multi layer 3d printed version could be made to jazz it up to match the figures...

Everything on the topper is held in by screws, nuts, and bolts. It can all be disassembled piece by piece.

#2794 51 days ago

Got the call to customize my build today

#2795 51 days ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

Got the call to customize my build today

Got an email for mine as well to customize with a note that it will be on the line very soon!

#2796 51 days ago

Very cool! It'll be about 3 weeks I would say from this point.

#2797 51 days ago

yall are killing me, the proper format is

"I got the email today to customize *and i am build number X*"

#2798 51 days ago
Quoted from mbasnight:

yall are killing me, the proper format is
"I got the email today to customize *and i am build number X*"

EXACTLY!!!!

#2799 51 days ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I'm in the late 80's

#2800 51 days ago

Are ya ready kids?

Ooooooo who all remembers the code Beta page?

(sponge-bob square-pants)

You might want to check it to see what's to see ....

(sponge-bob square-pants)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 17.50
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 279.95
$ 86.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 399.95
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Boston, MA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
There are 4319 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 87.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside