(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,215 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 405.
#2551 3 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

What did you use? I’m thinking a very small piece of Mylar?

I wanted to use a piece of moleskin (like what you put in your shoe to stop rubbing) but couldn’t get it under the tab (it was too flimsy). So I ended up using this (see pic). It’s felt that has a sticky side (I stuck it to the tab by gently lifting the rail and sliding it under). A little thicker than I wanted, but it works. I made it black with a black sharpie. The felt works great because it still lets the rail flex when the ball goes around.
29A2C1B1-B9D2-4DA2-B571-78C0B26587ED (resized).jpeg29A2C1B1-B9D2-4DA2-B571-78C0B26587ED (resized).jpeg

B40E99E3-EF74-400A-9002-8C8030E7EB00 (resized).jpegB40E99E3-EF74-400A-9002-8C8030E7EB00 (resized).jpeg2ACD43C7-301D-403C-A155-233E469A8CDD (resized).jpeg2ACD43C7-301D-403C-A155-233E469A8CDD (resized).jpeg
#2552 3 years ago

Does anyone know when spooky might open back up and start manufacturing R&Ms again.

#2553 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Does anyone know when spooky might open back up and start manufacturing R&Ms again.

I'm hoping for after Memorial Day when the WI Stay at Home order is set to expire.

#2554 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I'm hoping for after Memorial Day when the WI Stay at Home order is set to expire.

The order extension to end of May is gonna get tossed by the Supreme Court. So spooky could start up again as early as next week potentially, if they choose.

#2555 3 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

The order extension to end of May is gonna get tossed by the Supreme Court. So spooky could start up again as early as next week potentially, if they choose.

Thats true. Could be May 12th potentially which is when the Governors 60 day order is set to expire.

#2556 3 years ago

Just to share some original R&M and pinball art. Not looking to hijack the thread, but this is an original piece of art coming on a skate deck from an artist 1 hour from Spooky. My favorite artist. He paints in normal light and blacklight UV. Can’t wait to get it. Again, just adding a little variety in the long wait for Spooky to get things up and running again. Note Ricks ship and Mr. Poopy butthole at the top...oooowwweee!
A3080822-933E-453F-A637-7191A460C731 (resized).jpegA3080822-933E-453F-A637-7191A460C731 (resized).jpeg147AD3E1-BE0E-45CE-9BA8-A22F59589004 (resized).jpeg147AD3E1-BE0E-45CE-9BA8-A22F59589004 (resized).jpeg

#2557 3 years ago

Just secured spot #312 for a BSE! Very stoked to get my hands on this thing...someday haha

#2558 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Just secured spot #312 for a BSE! Very stoked to get my hands on this thing...someday haha

Wow. Congrats 4 months after going on sale and get #312. I got mine 14 mins after going on sale and I'm #482. But when I get mine it will be the newest.

#2559 3 years ago

Haha true, I can’t say I didn’t get a bit lucky. Anyone know what number they halted production at for shutdown?

#2560 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Haha true, I can’t say I didn’t get a bit lucky. Anyone know what number they halted production at for shutdown?

The last confirmed number I’ve heard was 65, but I know some earlier games that were butter were not made yet. I think the pause has been good, it’s allowed for more minor tweaking at the factory.

#2561 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

The last confirmed number I’ve heard was 65, but I know some earlier games that were butter were not made yet. I think the pause has been good, it’s allowed for more minor tweaking at the factory.

Yup

#34 butter cab here.

Mine should be one of the first out the door when they can get back in the shop

#2562 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

minor tweaking at the factory.

ball guides are already getting a miner tweaking.

minertweaking (resized).jpgminertweaking (resized).jpg
#2563 3 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

ball guides are already getting a miner tweaking.[quoted image]

Is that Jerry at work?

#2564 3 years ago

Hey iepinball when are you going to tear that skin mask off your face and show us what hardware you're running under there!?!?

Dude, you're an absolute machine! How the hell do you put up these scores?

I watched your wizard mode videos on LOTR and TSPP and I'm blown away!

#2565 3 years ago
71M5HgVgHbL._AC_SY450_ (resized).jpg71M5HgVgHbL._AC_SY450_ (resized).jpg
#2566 3 years ago

Has anyone from Spooky commented on what the plan is in regards to opening up and where and what numbers will be shipping/build upon return to production?

#2567 3 years ago
Quoted from Airball:

Has anyone from Spooky commented on what the plan is in regards to opening up and where and what numbers will be shipping/build upon return to production?

Ya know, I bet it’s when the state government allows them to do so. And I bet it’s right around 70, just like it was weeks ago.

#2568 3 years ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:

Ya know, I bet it’s when the state government allows them to do so. And I bet it’s right around 70, just like it was weeks ago.

CNBC has a list of all the states current open/close status that was updated today. If you go to Wisconson it stays current stay at home order is until May 26. Obviously this date could change at any time.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/04/30/coronavirus-states-lifting-stay-at-home-orders-reopening-businesses.html

rps20200430_191856 (resized).jpgrps20200430_191856 (resized).jpg
#2569 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

CNBC has a list of all the states current open/close status that was updated today. If you go to Wisconson it stays current stay at home order is until May 26. Obviously this date could change at any time.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/04/30/coronavirus-states-lifting-stay-at-home-orders-reopening-businesses.html[quoted image]

Doesn’t that read that starting April 29th some businesses can open with restrictions. Illinois also starting to let businesses get back to work.

#2570 3 years ago

Is the shaker motor not really integrated yet? I installed mine today, works in test, don’t notice anything in game play.

#2571 3 years ago
Quoted from N80G80:

Is the shaker motor not really integrated yet? I installed mine today, works in test, don’t notice anything in game play.

No code for it yet. Correct. Do I need to shame walk through the town square?

#2572 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Shame walk sounds fair

#2573 3 years ago

#2574 3 years ago

Curbside pickup of pinball machines sounds fair

#2575 3 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Possibly. Send a pic

AE4B72B6-7156-4D43-9329-CDD46E1A0212 (resized).jpegAE4B72B6-7156-4D43-9329-CDD46E1A0212 (resized).jpeg
#2576 3 years ago

If I’m seeing it correctly, they are a wager of thin plastic. This could work, as long as it allows for the rail to flex, keep the rail off the playfield, and stay put (not shift and get in the way of the ball or allow the rail to touch the playfield).

#2577 3 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

If I’m seeing it correctly, they are a wager of thin plastic. This could work, as long as it allows for the rail to flex, keep the rail off the playfield, and stay put (not shift and get in the way of the ball or allow the rail to touch the playfield).

It’s actually very thin metal. You unscrew the rail and slide it in. When you screw the rail back in it holds the metal in place.

#2578 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

It’s actually very thin metal. You unscrew the rail and slide it in. When you screw the rail back in it holds the metal in place.

The only thing that concerns me is you need to put the screw back to hold the metal in place. The whole idea of the mod is to make the rail more flexible, thus removing screws and leaving them out.

#2579 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Personally I find simply setting the game Volume above 5 is More shaker then most any game out there. Really impressed with the sound system on this game.

#2580 3 years ago

Shaker integration makes a game whole for me. Hope it is added soon.

#2581 3 years ago

For people interested, I just got Brian Allen’s alt R&M backglass and I think it looks amazing. The art style is definitely more “stylized” but I think that makes it pop so much more. It’s all personal preference but I’m a big fan.

5E5F0C75-CC48-4333-8A9D-DB9CF27584ED (resized).jpeg5E5F0C75-CC48-4333-8A9D-DB9CF27584ED (resized).jpeg6D2D2AB3-224A-4165-B074-A64ADC084BC3 (resized).jpeg6D2D2AB3-224A-4165-B074-A64ADC084BC3 (resized).jpeg84EF415A-7010-4009-822D-B48245107663 (resized).jpeg84EF415A-7010-4009-822D-B48245107663 (resized).jpeg
#2582 3 years ago

rick says "wear your masks and stay safe"

20200501_184603 (resized).jpg20200501_184603 (resized).jpg
#2583 3 years ago

jhoward1082 looks sick man! I’m not usually a big fan of Alt translights but that looks bonkers!

#2584 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

jhoward1082 looks sick man! I’m not usually a big fan of Alt translights but that looks bonkers!

Looks pretty cool, although it doesn't look much like Rick & Morty...

#2585 3 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

For people interested, I just got Brian Allen’s alt R&M backglass and I think it looks amazing. The art style is definitely more “stylized” but I think that makes it pop so much more. It’s all personal preference but I’m a big fan.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks cool

#2586 3 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

I agree its subjective and to each their own. I prefer the simplicity of the Spooky backglass along with original artwork.

#2587 3 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Looks pretty cool, although it doesn't look much like Rick & Morty...

Agreed.

#2588 3 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

Im loving it, where i can order this?

#2589 3 years ago
Quoted from Flipper-airbrush:

Im loving it, where i can order this?

Brian had them for sale on his website,

https://www.flylanddesigns.com/product-category/pinball-and-arcade-artwork/?avia_extended_shop_select=yes&product_count=72,

I don’t see it listed any longer so maybe email him?

#2590 3 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

Was curious what brians design would look like on the machine thanks for posting.

#2591 3 years ago

Can we get a code update please?! I want more modes!

#2592 3 years ago

I’m curious, considering there will be a minimum of 10 adventures (modes) I’m assuming and hopefully many more than that (fingers crossed) is there any thought to eventually making what adventure you start user selectable instead of always random? It would help a lot with strategy to be able to start total rickall with multiball for example as opposed to roy. It would also allow you to redo adventures and/or avoid other ones. What are other people’s thoughts?

#2593 3 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

I’m curious, considering there will be a minimum of 10 adventures (modes) I’m assuming and hopefully many more than that (fingers crossed) is there any thought to eventually making what adventure you start user selectable instead of always random? It would help a lot with strategy to be able to start total rickall with multiball for example as opposed to roy. It would also allow you to redo adventures and/or avoid other ones. What are other people’s thoughts?

Morty (player) gets to choose every tenth adventure on the Morty Adventure Card. That's how the show goes

I think the number lit on the card at game start has some adjustment?, which setting that to 9 or so may achieve what you desire? ... if when it is supported

#2594 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Any chance that we could get a snake dimension? I was thinking it would be cool if you could incorporate some Snake Jazz

#2595 3 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

If you turn on the 'Tournament Mode' setting, it puts the Adventures (and dimensions as of the next update) into a fixed order so that you can plan and play with purpose and a plan ('even though planning is dumb' - Rick) for maximum benefit.

The way the 'Morty card' thing works (again, starting with the next update) is that when you complete 9 adventures, you get to pick the next one. Eventually, there will be at least one (hopefully more) adventure that you can only get via the selector at the 10th stamp, but you can also choose any other adventure. You can set your card to start with up to 8 full, so you would have to play 1, then the next one would be Morty's choice. There's also a setting for if the 10th adventure is 'lit' immediately after completing the 9th. When you hit the scoop for the 10th stamp, you get an interface (think Metallica Crank it up kinda) where you can pick your adventure.

#2596 3 years ago

New episode tomorrow.
So excited.

#2597 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

If you turn on the 'Tournament Mode' setting, it puts the Adventures (and dimensions as of the next update) into a fixed order so that you can plan and play with purpose and a plan ('even though planning is dumb' - Rick) for maximum benefit.
The way the 'Morty card' thing works (again, starting with the next update) is that when you complete 9 adventures, you get to pick the next one. Eventually, there will be at least one (hopefully more) adventure that you can only get via the selector at the 10th stamp, but you can also choose any other adventure. You can set your card to start with up to 8 full, so you would have to play 1, then the next one would be Morty's choice. There's also a setting for if the 10th adventure is 'lit' immediately after completing the 9th. When you hit the scoop for the 10th stamp, you get an interface (think Metallica Crank it up kinda) where you can pick your adventure.

Loving this. Oooooowweeeeee! I cant wait.

#2598 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Does the owner/operator get to set the tournament mode order? That would be nice. So you can mix it up every now and then and one tournament mode on a given pin would be different from another?

#2599 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Does the owner/operator get to set the tournament mode order? That would be nice. So you can mix it up every now and then and one tournament mode on a given pin would be different from another?

Not currently - but we could certainly add a settings interface eventually that allows for that sort of thing. That would be a ways down the line of things we have planned, but definitely possible.

#2600 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Guessing that also means big points and lots of risk vs reward?

Shaping up nicely

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Trade
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,500.00
10,500 (OBO)
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 20,215 posts in this topic. You are on page 52 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/52?hl=airball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.