(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,183 posts
  • 736 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 30 hours ago by zebpin61
  • Topic is favorited by 334 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 404.
#151 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Agreed yet I rather appreciate that one of the first owners is obsessive about tweaking as that will greatly help everyone from the start! Tweak away Mr Hilton do your thing lol.

I speak/text with Luke and Charlie almost daily on suggestions and tips. I (and others) do this for every game. They value the input and adjust quickly.
Being a guy that helps maintain 50 games on route, has rebuilt countless, and is somewhat over analytical... it is a good thing for all to let me nit pick any new game. Companies that are focused on the feedback and wanting to adjust are great!

I think Ben describes me as an asshole, but a smart passionate asshole

This is the best spooky build to date and shows their continued focus on improving. The whole team has tons of personal accountability and wants to get better all the time! This attitude makes it fun to try and help out.

I am honestly blown away by the pf quality. Game likely has over 200 plays already and I cant find a dimple.

#152 4 years ago

Wanted to mention that I was gifted this cool bottle yesterday from someone as a thanks for hosting the stream. Super cool and thanks!

3A7F1B33-1CF4-435C-A88C-CAB03FF12EDC (resized).jpeg3A7F1B33-1CF4-435C-A88C-CAB03FF12EDC (resized).jpegDAE6E6EA-AC13-4CD7-9531-F4D3DAA4EC8C (resized).jpegDAE6E6EA-AC13-4CD7-9531-F4D3DAA4EC8C (resized).jpeg
#153 4 years ago

Does anyone think keeping a live running list of known mods in the Club thread is useful?

Like what Toyotaboy made here?

Neutrino Bomb Cup Holder

Quoted from toyotaboy:

Cup holder is done. It might seem a little pricey, but it takes like 12 hours to print all of the parts:
http://www.randompinball.com/rickandmorty

And the Pinball Life hinges they shared when they come available?

Morinack
R&M #427

#154 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I speak/text with Luke and Charlie almost daily on suggestions and tips. I (and others) do this for every game. They value the input and adjust quickly.
Being a guy that helps maintain 50 games on route, has rebuilt countless, and is somewhat over analytical... it is a good thing for all to let me nit pick any new game. Companies that are focused on the feedback and wanting to adjust are great!
This is the best spooky build to date and shows their continued focus on improving. The whole team has tons of personal accountability and wants to get better all the time! This attitude makes it fun to try and help out.
I am honestly blown away by the pf quality. Game likely has over 200 plays already and I cant find a dimple.

Thanks for the updates and sharing so we all get to enjoy the best running games!!!!

#155 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Those down the line greatly appreciate this! Thank you for basically being a play tester.

#156 4 years ago

Thanks for the compliments about the stream. I really wasn't sure if that was going to be too much or not; but the one thing that usually bums me out about streams like that is lack of attention paid to the chat conversation/questions because everybody is busy playing.

/back to work

#157 4 years ago

#34 checking in.

Anyone near central Florida who wants to try out the game before receiving theirs LMK.

Having an unboxing party upon arrival. Will have my butter ACNC, a Monsterbash LE, a Houdini and of course a butter dipped, optioned out RaM all playing with food and drinks for the day

#158 4 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

254 in the room. Gonna be a good one...

I’ll pay you $2 to switch

#159 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Thanks for the compliments about the stream. I really wasn't sure if that was going to be too much or not; but the one thing that usually bums me out about streams like that is lack of attention paid to the chat conversation/questions because everybody is busy playing.
/back to work

Your narration was excellent! Great job!

#160 4 years ago

BSE 130 checking in!

#161 4 years ago

BSE 338 here

#162 4 years ago

2-1-2 here.

Looking forward to seeing more modes. I know the game is from Morty's point of view, but Whirly Dirly doesn't involve Morty at all, so maybe we'll still get that Keep Summer Safe mode and one for Beth too, maybe without those voice assets? And Slippery Stair will hopefully make the cut!

#163 4 years ago

I so want a keep summer safe...but without the ship voice...not sure how cool it would be..

And also...where's the snake jazz mode or at least a dimension Like the scream mode, I thought there'd be a mode where every target goes 'sssssss'.

#164 4 years ago

Get Schwifty
Raising Gazorpazorp

#165 4 years ago

I think the spa episode with the toxic R&M would make for a good mode.

#166 4 years ago

Anyone know if the games that are built are shipping now that the first location game is "on location"? Getting excited for delivery! Great job Spooky team!

#167 4 years ago

I would really like to see a mode with Scary Terry.
That and Tiny Rick.

#168 4 years ago

All awesome mode ideas. I'm sure Spooky has looked into all of them.

I do think there are already enough modes that center around violently killing waves of bad guys - Purge, Pickle Rick, and the Gromflomites - which the show and game does really well, of course. But more creative modes like the Life of Roy would help give it variety.

#169 4 years ago

or helping the vindicators escape drunk ricks tests. we already have noob noob so it would be a perfect final shot once morty figures out its not him.
tenor (resized).pngtenor (resized).png

#170 4 years ago

I think its awesome that modes will be added as code develops etc.
It gives you something to always look forward to and keeps the game fresh.

#171 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I think its awesome that modes will be added as code develops etc.
It gives you something to always look forward to and keeps the game fresh.

agreed! It will be awesome if they do an update after each season.

#172 4 years ago

Stoked to have the club open for business! I’ve officially abandoned the original hype thread. #485 is on board with this as the new R&M Pinside dimension.

#173 4 years ago

Charlie discussed how many games shipped and about how long it takes to build. Link to that portion of the video below.

Last Tuesday (Feb 11) 50 games shipped.

#174 4 years ago

Machine looks super fun.

#175 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I think the spa episode with the toxic R&M would make for a good mode.

Hell yea! Regular Rick, master of both worlds... “Excuse me”

#176 4 years ago

Rick and Morty 208 here.

Can’t wait!

Favorite mode so far is pickle Rick!

#177 4 years ago

#729 here. Will be happily waiting for my standard edition as this was my first pin-purchase and wasn’t in a particular rush—had a feeling this game would be awesome and so far looking good.

That purple does seem to look nice.

Hopefully one comes to location around me this year so I can try it out.

#178 4 years ago

One of my favorite episodes is "A Rickle In Time". I'd love to see a mode based on that one episode. You start out with 8 versions of Rick, Summer, and Morty and you need to hit 8 shots in order to finish the mode, all without putting it in the scoop by accident. If you do, then the screen splits into 96 versions (just like the episode) and you need to hit 96 total switches/optos to finish the mode. Once all 8 shots or 96 switches are hit, you hit the scoop to complete the mode and you get to see Rick do his "NOT TODAY BITCH..... ONE DOOOOOT MOTHER FUCKER!" scene.

I like how we're throwing ideas out. I'm sure the Spooky team already has ideas but it doesn't hurt, right?

#179 4 years ago
Quoted from roth:

#729 here. Will be happily waiting for my standard edition as this was my first pin-purchase and wasn’t in a particular rush—had a feeling this game would be awesome and so far looking good.
That purple does seem to look nice.
Hopefully one comes to location around me this year so I can try it out.

Congrats. That's a big deal and an upcoming even bigger day.

#180 4 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

I like how we're throwing ideas out. I'm sure the Spooky team already has ideas but it doesn't hurt, right?

I just hope everyone bears in mind that "(NAME OF THING) mode!" is very simple to post on a forum, but may or may not be possible to turn into a viable fun objective in the game for various reasons. There's quite a bit that goes into it, and all the parts have to work.

Also, don't expect me to react much about what is or is not something we might do. There's a lot on the drawing table already and we're working on things all the time.

#181 4 years ago

If you can dream it, you can make it.

#182 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I just hope everyone bears in mind that "(NAME OF THING) mode!" is very simple to post on a forum, but may or may not be possible to turn into a viable fun objective in the game for various reasons. There's quite a bit that goes into it, and all the parts have to work.
Also, don't expect me to react much about what is or is not something we might do. There's a lot on the drawing table already and we're working on things all the time.

Guys/Gals*... sounds like he wants us to give him more ideas for modes and names of said modes right? "name the thing" mode. Got it.

Challenge accepted

#183 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

the fact that the code feels so full already, and you're fixing bugs so quickly speaks volumes of your abilities.

#184 4 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Time to get riggity riggity wrecked, Son!!!
As someone very passionate about this project, I wanted to be the guy to start the official club thread. This will get locked until the games ship, but then, it's on bitch.
--Scott

Checkin #107 BSE. Bitches!!!!!!
F6AD4AAD-BC79-4A8E-A24C-C616E221F3F3 (resized).jpegF6AD4AAD-BC79-4A8E-A24C-C616E221F3F3 (resized).jpeg

#185 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I was hoping for something more like this[quoted image][quoted image]

I agree it should be more theme focused, these are ok.

I was hoping for portal texture/colors with mirror accents.

Maybe even black mirror blades with silver lightning pattern.

jGraffix we need you bruh.

#186 4 years ago

What do the side blades look like?

#187 4 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

What do the side blades look like?

Space there is stars and planets , looking for a pic.

#188 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I would really like to see a mode with Scary Terry.
That and Tiny Rick.

I feel like Scary Terry is one of those voices, that if you couldn't get the original actor, you'd be able to get someone who sounds so close as an impersonation. Such few words would be necessary for the mode.

#189 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I feel like Scary Terry is one of those voices, that if you couldn't get the original actor, you'd be able to get someone who sounds so close as an impersonation. Such few words would be necessary for the mode.

th (resized).jpgth (resized).jpg
#190 4 years ago

#524 here.

Keep the streaming coming as I’ve got a bit of a wait. Excited to see it evolve and I have an ACNC to occupy me until next year. Keep up the great work, Spooky!

-Ned

#191 4 years ago

Scary Terry is a must. I hope they make it happen.

#192 4 years ago

The game looks spectacular in every way. Albeit hard to complete adventures and the left horseshoe maybe hard to hit. Game looks to be a sharpshooter’s wet dream - stop the ball, aim and shoot. Shots on the fly are less accurate.

I thought Bug said there would be sounds from the show. Does that mean they could use prerecorded Scary Terry? You can run but you can’t hide, bitches!

#193 4 years ago

This would make a great mode.

FB94C148-CF6B-4356-A7DE-38BC6A8A0D12 (resized).jpegFB94C148-CF6B-4356-A7DE-38BC6A8A0D12 (resized).jpeg
#194 4 years ago

Pics Interior decals , $65 installed by Spooky.

34DA9B54-1F3E-412D-8CA7-42954C6F3139 (resized).jpeg34DA9B54-1F3E-412D-8CA7-42954C6F3139 (resized).jpegDF2E2DAA-2B99-4B2D-A1CC-A9DC8AB6F6AB (resized).jpegDF2E2DAA-2B99-4B2D-A1CC-A9DC8AB6F6AB (resized).jpeg
#195 4 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Pics Interior decals , $65 installed by Spooky.[quoted image][quoted image]

I like dark, minimally decorated wallpaper like this... doesn't give it that claustrophobic "lit up kid's toybox" look that brightly colored wallpaper can cause (I refuse to call them "blades"

I actually prefer just straight black sides most of the time as then the lit PF seems to float in space and doesn't remind you you're looking into a box.

But I know I'm in the minority and my view might seem a little... odd I suppose. Lord knows there will probably be 10 variants soon available to choose from... more options are always good.

#196 4 years ago

#634 - See you guys next spring?

#197 4 years ago

Im in the not sold club for the art blades yet...its hard to judge art of a 4-foot pinball machine on a iphone though

Mirrors?

#198 4 years ago

ya the art blades seem meh

#199 4 years ago

Waiting to see if any cool powerbladez come out for it.

#200 4 years ago
Quoted from flecom:

ya the art blades seem meh

Are the art blades in Rick and Morty art style? Or just generic planet illustrations?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.
Interactive
$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
9,300 (OBO)
$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 404.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/4?hl=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.