(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,217 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 hours ago by Octomodz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 405.
#2301 3 years ago

You can just bevel cut that corner of the rail a bit, too. Would eliminate that contact point.

#2302 3 years ago

Ed Robertson tasked me with hitting the inner loop 4 times in a row. I did six.
https://clips.twitch.tv/DepressedThirstyRabbitHassaanChop

#2303 3 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

https://clips.twitch.tv/DepressedThirstyRabbitHassaanChop

Nice !!! That would have been killer to get the super skill shot after that . 2.8 million !!!! if skill shot value was at 400 k .
God Damn!!!

#2304 3 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

That's 2 too many. You lose the Showcase Showdown.

#2305 3 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

You can just bevel cut that corner of the rail a bit, too. Would eliminate that contact point.

You can adjust it without having to bevel the wooden rail. I posted this while back in the other Rick and Morty thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/237#post-5533989

The wood rail was keeping the metal rail from being in the optimum position. The original position spaces the ball to far away from the flipper. It works better if the ball rolls off the end of the metal rail and is flush to the flipper surface.

I read able to loosen the wooden rail by removing some of the screws under the playfield. Once the wooden rail was loose, I repositioned the metal rail to a better spot. I moved the metal rail far enough in that I had to drill a new hole to secure it to the playfield.

I then secued the wooden rail back down to the playfield. Although the wood rail was shifted, I was still able to screw it back in from under the playfield with the original holes.

I think this approach is way less messy than cutting or leveling the wood rail on an existing game as there is a lot if stuff attached to it. However, on future games it would trivial to trim the end of the rail before it's installed on the game. The part the rail that gets trimmed is entirely under a plastic so no issues if it's a little shorter.

e64c5de5497cd4c59e5806558384f70ab6f7a86a (resized).jpge64c5de5497cd4c59e5806558384f70ab6f7a86a (resized).jpg
#2306 3 years ago

Wow,I'm not in any way impressed by all the tweeks you apparently have to do to get this title working right! If Spooky doesn't fix this junk i'm out

#2307 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Wow,I'm not in any way impressed by all the tweeks you apparently have to do to get this title working right! If Spooky doesn't fix this junk i'm out

Quoted from hawkmoon:

Have you played a stern recently? I cant even begin to tell you the days worth of hours lost helping my friend tweak his Stranger Things LE.

They replaced the shit ramps that dont work for hitting the main shot in the whole game (only after bitching to them on per case basis,)

How about the TK lock? Doesnt work 4 out of 5 times. Even after hours of adjusting.

Projector? Washed out looking and out of focus upon arrival. Most folks are adding black diamond material to enhance the quality.

Anyway I believe that some tweaking comes standard with this hobby. I am just glad that I bought my machine from a company like Spooky who will take all these thoughts and ideas into consideration and practice.

I dont see any of the other large companies opting to make changes unless forced by threat of civil action.

#2308 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

I sent Spooky a request for information about what they might be modifying at the factory to address these issues. I'll report back what they say if they don't chime in themselves on this thread.

#2309 3 years ago

With all the detailed information on tweaks here, I am 100% sure that spooky will do their best to improve future builds!

#2310 3 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Have you played a stern recently? I cant even begin to tell you the days worth of hours lost helping my friend tweak his Stranger Things LE.
They replaced the shit ramps that dont work for hitting the main shot in the whole game (only after bitching to them on per case basis,)
How about the TK lock? Doesnt work 4 out of 5 times. Even after hours of adjusting.
Projector? Washed out looking and out of focus upon arrival. Most folks are adding black diamond material to enhance the quality.
Anyway I believe that some tweaking comes standard with this hobby. I am just glad that I bought my machine from a company like Spooky who will take all these thoughts and ideas into consideration and practice.
I dont see any of the other large companies opting to make changes unless forced by threat of civil action.

Classic "what about" argument. These adjustments aren't tweaks. These are major adjustments. If I have to drill new holes on a brand new playfield, something isn't right. I've bought every Spooky game NIB so I'm not a hater. I've also bought most Stern LE's NIB for the last few years. Sorry about your friends Stranger Things but that hasn't been my experience at all. Just unpacked Elvira LE Tuesday. Played flawlessly right out of the box and that has more complicated mechs in it than Rick & Morty. My R&M is paid in full and on the line now waiting to be finished. I'm emailing Spooky today to see if they are making any of these adjustments before it ships.

#2311 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

With all the detailed information on tweaks here, I am 100% sure that spooky will do their best to improve future builds!

I agree. Spooky is a top notch company and team. These really are not major adjustments and my bet is they will make adjustments as they get back to production. Before everyone jumps down their throat do remember aside from operator machines there are literally only a handful of private owner games out there where general tinker feedback comes from. Private owners just like to tinker lol. I would trust and give them a chance to refine production tweaks as they resume. Haven’t personally seen many instances where Spooky has let down a customer.

#2312 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I agree. Spooky is a top notch company and team. These really are not major adjustments and my bet is the will make adjustments as they get back to production. Before everyone jumps down their throat do remember aside from operator machines there are literally only a handful of private owner games out there where general tinker feedback comes from. Private owners just like to tinker lol. I would trust and give them a chance to refine production tweaks as they resume. Haven’t personally seen many instances where Spooky has let down a customer.

not to mention, the game is honestly totally acceptable out of the box.

Many people that dont have or have not flipped the game understandably read all these posts and think the sky is falling.
I will say that our route game needed no where near that amount of movement to make it shoot better, and what came from the factory was on par with every other NIB game I have purchased in the past 5 years in regards to adjustments I do to make it play how I prefer.
I did minor bends and adjustments.

I am glad this level of adjustment works for you guys, but I see that as 100% own personal choice.

#2313 3 years ago

Im sure spooky will make the adjustments needed without hesitation. If you dont have your machine yet dont trip over it or freak out. I have 351 if anyone with a lower number wants to do a swap that doesnt want to make adjustments if needed let me know i dont mind making these tweaks.

On other note
What does the defrac grenade do in purge mode and how is it activated or can you activate it?

#2314 3 years ago

Personally I am on the fence regarding making some of these more drastic changes. I did remove the screws from the ball guides but do not plan on shifting the whole ball guides and drilling new holes. Not because I think there is a problem with that, it's your game I say definitely do whatever you want to make it more enjoyable for you, but I am OK with having shots be tough and "perfect" shots rejecting sometimes. I can think of countless games that have 1 or 2 very hard shots. I'm sure you could make every single one of them easier by moving the ball guides, opening them up, etc etc, but aren't you then changing the intentions of the designer? If something was making the shot impossible to make then that is a different story but I don't need and/or expect to be able to hit the inner loop 5 times in a row for it to be enjoyable. It is absolutely a make-able shot leaving the ball guide as is. The garage shot is definitely tougher but that was Scott's intention. I actually find it easier to hit when comboing it with the inner loop and it is honestly an awesome feeling when you nail it. Just the 2 cents of a very average pinball player.

#2315 3 years ago

First, thanks to iepinball and Yelobird for posting your modifications to make the shots smoother.

My inner loop can certainly benefit from the adjustments and I may do them. On the positive side, the new holes are hidden and underneath ramps/plastics, so if you make the adjustment and decide to bring it back to factory, you can do so and not have screw holes on the visible playfield. As Yelobird said, some of us are the type that has no problems making tweaks and adjustments and giving that feedback to Spooky. Hopefully in future games, they can make the modifications so all the later builds don't have to worry about it. Also, notice how we are not the "sky is falling, and everything is terrible" owners, and if anything, this pause in manufacturing will give them more time to receive feedback and fine tune for the later run games.

Win/Win in my book.

#2316 3 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

...I am OK with having shots be tough and "perfect" shots rejecting sometimes. I can think of countless games that have 1 or 2 very hard shots. I'm sure you could make every single one of them easier by moving the ball guides, opening them up, etc etc, but aren't you then changing the intentions of the designer? If something was making the shot impossible to make then that is a different story but I don't need and/or expect to be able to hit the inner loop 5 times in a row for it to be enjoyable. It is absolutely a make-able shot leaving the ball guide as is. The garage shot is definitely tougher but that was Scott's intention. I actually find it easier to hit when comboing it with the inner loop and it is honestly an awesome feeling when you nail it. Just the 2 cents of a very average pinball player.

Agreed. There should be a line between "difficult, but not impossible" and "bumper bowling". There are plenty of pinball shots and combos that are renowned for their difficulty and required level of skill - that's part of risk / reward. It seems many of these adjustments are being made for that over-used term "flow" and while that's understandable to a point, maybe... just maybe... the game isn't supposed to be close-your-eyes-and-loop-all-day flowy! Maybe it's supposed to have a little variance and unpredictability to it. Only Scott would know for sure.

That said, the right flipper ball guide does seem like a problem that should be fixed. The orbits might be more subjective. I agree that abrupt original curve seemed odd and shouldn't be so frustrating... but maybe it shouldn't the guaranteed shot some people are trying to create, either.

But I'm sure most people don't indiscriminately drill holes to change things on a whim so to each their own. I'd just be a bit cautious about making a game "too easy". May as well close up outlanes and widen some ramp entries on other games, too.

#2317 3 years ago

I have a question. I have made some minor adjustments (removal of screws), that has made a huge improvement. That said, I still have the problem of ripping the spinner and the ball seems to get stuck at the top of the loop (under the house), and then it trickles back to the entrance. I’m running the most recent code. Anyone else have the ball get “caught” at the top of the loop. A lot of times it whips around just fine.

#2318 3 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I have a question. I have made some minor adjustments (removal of screws), that has made a huge improvement. That said, I still have the problem of ripping the spinner and the ball seems to get stuck at the top of the loop (under the house), and then it trickles back to the entrance. I’m running the most recent code. Anyone else have the ball get “caught” at the top of the loop. A lot of times it whips around just fine.

Always had that same issue when I was lucky enough to hit the loop. I believe from the original rail arc to much speed was rubbed off at the turn to successfully make the loop. After the simple modifications I can now enjoy the game and hammer that spinner as I am Certain it was designed to be.

#2319 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Always had that same issue when I was lucky enough to hit the loop. I believe from the original rail arc to much speed was rubbed off at the turn to successfully make the loop. After the simple modifications I can now enjoy the game and hammer that spinner as I am Certain it was designed to be.

Thanks. I will take my modifications a step further.

#2320 3 years ago

Is it a lack of momentum or is it hitting that diverter?

I was looking at Carl's photos last night and I think that there is also some work that can be done to mitigate the contact with the base of the diverter.

#2321 3 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Thanks. I will take my modifications a step further.

Good luck. As luck would have it shortly after posting those modifications I am now masking up to Mend 2 other local RM friend games for Friday fun. lol To clarify a previous poster, No modification will make R&M easy... This game is kick butt lightning fast fun!

#2322 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Quoted from davisjl1979:

I sent Spooky a request for information about what they might be modifying at the factory to address these issues. I'll report back what they say if they don't chime in themselves on this thread.

Spooky, please review and adjust where the holes are drilled in this pin. We'd really appreciate it!

#2323 3 years ago

BSE 109 here. Completely agree that these issues need to be dealt with at the factory. Just watch Karl’s streams. The game shoots orders of magnitude better with the changes he made.

#2324 3 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

I'd just be a bit cautious about making a game "too easy".

Quoted from Yelobird:

To clarify a previous poster, No modification will make R&M easy... This game is kick butt lightning fast fun!

Agreed making these shots less clunky and smoother shooting isn't suddenly making the game too easy. The speed of the horseshoe loop and the lower pop really keep you on your toes (in a good way).

Just watch the DeadFlip stream, he's one of the elite players and his ball times on RM are not nearly as long as some other recent games.

So far they've built around 50 or 75 games? I've been in engineering and manufacturing for decades and of all the products we've ever done it took way more units than that before all the kinks were worked out (products that were way less complicated than a pinball machine).

I'm sure Spooky is listening and the remaining 90% or more of the games yet to be built will be looked at and any process changes they think are needed to achieve Scott's intended game play experience will be implemented. Nobody is perfect and shit happens, the true measure of a company is how they deal with the inevitable issues that will arise. From my experience, Spooky is at the top as far as listening and responding to customer feedback compared to other pinball companies.

#2325 3 years ago

I don't think it's about making the game too easy, it's understanding that I don't need to be able to combo the inner loop 5-6 times for the game to be fun. I also understand that shots reject out sometimes, even perfect ones, that's just pinball. Scott's been designing this game for what, a year+? How can anyone say changing the geometry is what his "intended" vision was unless he comes out and says the final CAD was messed up or something and all the playfields were drilled incorrectly. Again, people are free to do with their games whatever they want but I can think of a bunch of "clunky" games that are universally regarded as amazing.

#2326 3 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

I don't think it's about making the game too easy, it's understanding that I don't need to be able to combo the inner loop 5-6 times for the game to be fun. I also understand that shots reject out sometimes, even perfect ones, that's just pinball. Scott's been designing this game for what, a year+? How can anyone say changing the geometry is what his "intended" vision was unless he comes out and says the final CAD was messed up or something and all the playfields were drilled incorrectly. Again, people are free to do with their games whatever they want but I can think of a bunch of "clunky" games that are universally regarded as amazing.

It Is possible what Scott designed is not how it was assembled? None the less the game is fun and sharing solutions so others can fully enjoy it is harmless. Don't think anyone would say this is a bad game in anyway.

#2327 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

It Is possible what Scott designed is not how it was assembled? None the less the game is fun and sharing solutions so others can fully enjoy it is harmless. Don't think anyone would say this is a bad game in anyway.

Can't see how that's possible, he seems very hands on.

#2328 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I'm assuming the playfield was cut and dimpled based off the final CAD that Scott produced which was based off the year+ that he worked on the whitewood... At that point, it's just screwing things into the pre-dimpled holes. I'm not sure how something could have gotten messed up during manufacturing. I'm sure Scott has put many games on the production pins as well and would have noticed by now if something was truly messed up.

#2329 3 years ago

By the time I get my game all these tweaks are going to need their own manual.

#2330 3 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Can't see how that's possible, he seems very hands on.

Scott does not assemble games. He works at Pinball Life in a different state.

#2331 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Scott does not assemble games. He works at Pinball Life in a different state.

From interviews, he also doesn't consider himself a great or prolific player.

#2332 3 years ago

I guess my ultimate point is, I was freaked out as a lot of other people seem to be reading about all these issues before I got my game. I thought the shots were going to be impossible to make, especially if you're not Bowen or something. Just from my own personal experience now, the shots are all make-able (but challenging). If Scott comes out and says, actually I meant for the guide rails to be widened more and something got messed up along the way and we're making changes going forward than that's great. I just hope people understand if that doesn't happen and the game is as intended out of the box today, it's still a great game and every shot is definitely make-able.

#2333 3 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

I guess my ultimate point is, I was freaked out as a lot of other people seem to be reading about all these issues before I got my game. I thought the shots were going to be impossible to make, especially if you're not Bowen or something. Just from my own personal experience now, the shots are all make-able (but challenging). If Scott comes out and says, actually I meant for the guide rails to be widened more and something got messed up along the way and we're making changes going forward than that's great. I just hope people understand if that doesn't happen and the game is as intended out of the box today, it's still a great game and every shot is definitely make-able.

Agreed. I Think much of the concern is highlighted as most if not All of the awesome recent game play videos (JD etc) have All started by saying they Made these adjustments and they are great players and it plays better. So needed or not the option is now available to the Owner to decide. All Good in my book. The forum is about Helping each other to make our own decisions and have a resource to see alternative options.

#2334 3 years ago

I think you are confusing shot rejects based off of bad shots and ones that should be made but don't because of imperfections in guides.For example, you own JJP POTC. I do as well. The loop shot up top was smooth for awhile on mine but now has developed an occasional rattled shot. I need to get under the black pearl to fix this problem which is common. I can shoot the same shot 10 times and 3-4 will rattle and slow up. This is an inconsistency. This is not a deliberate design in the game.

#2335 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

I think you are confusing shot rejects based off of bad shots and ones that should be made but don't because of imperfections in guides.For example, you own JJP POTC. I do as well. The loop shot up top was smooth for awhile on mine but now has developed an occasional rattled shot. I need to get under the black pearl to fix this problem which is common. I can shoot the same shot 10 times and 3-4 will rattle and slow up. This is an inconsistency. This is not a deliberate design in the game.

I'm saying pinball isn't a video game, where if you perform the correct button pushes in the correct order you get the same result everytime. If I nail a shot and it rejects out 1 or 2 out of 10 times I chalk that up to being pinball. When I first got into the hobby I used to love watching Bowen's PAPA tutorial videos and there are countless examples of him nailing a shot perfectly and it bricking out. He didn't get pissed, that's just the nature of the game. I'm not saying it's not annoying sometimes but for some games it's also what makes me push the start button again. That desire to get revenge.

#2336 3 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

I'm saying pinball isn't a video game, where if you perform the correct button pushes in the correct order you get the same result everytime. If I nail a shot and it rejects out 1 or 2 out of 10 times I chalk that up to being pinball. When I first got into the hobby I used to love watching Bowen's PAPA tutorial videos and there are countless examples of him nailing a shot perfectly and it bricking out. He didn't get pissed, that's just the nature of the game. I'm not saying it's not annoying sometimes but for some games it's also what makes me push the start button again. That desire to get revenge.

Understood, but if you make a clean shot and there is a reject due to clunkiness, this may be more akin to playing a videogame on a controller with inconstant button responsiveness.

You shouldn't shoot a clean inner orbit or garage shot, and feel relief when it successfully works as expected.

#2337 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Understood, but if you make a clean shot and there is a reject due to clunkiness, this may be more akin to playing a videogame with a controller with inconstant button responsiveness.
You shouldn't shoot a clean inner orbit or garage shot, and feel relief when it successfully works as expected.

I definitely get what you're saying, I do. It's weird though, for some reason missing the inner orbit does not piss me off that much, maybe because it never results in the ball draining. Nailing that shot however is so incredibly satisfying and getting it 2-3 times even more so. Add on nailing the garage shot at the end of that and it's freakin an awesome feeling and I don't mind that I may only pull it off once every 4-5 games at this point.

#2338 3 years ago

That's different than something like the Gem shot on Tron for me or the sim card shot on Dialed In. I used to dread that shot with a passion because you had to have it to progress. I also felt like if I made that shot it was by pure luck not skill

#2339 3 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

I'm assuming the playfield was cut and dimpled based off the final CAD that Scott produced which was based off the year+ that he worked on the whitewood... At that point, it's just screwing things into the pre-dimpled holes. I'm not sure how something could have gotten messed up during manufacturing.

Well, it's a radius and they are extremely finicky when it comes to measurement and install. Get anything slightly wrong and it all goes bad pretty quick...

I have been wondering what gauge steel was on the whiteboard compared to the production. (Or, if they were different at all?)
I would imagine that you would want a thinner gauge while you were designing / dialing a machine in. It would allow you to make more changes to geometry on the fly, but when you switch to a stouter production piece you would lose some 'spring' (that we see people regaining when they remove some support screws).

Anyway, I am sure that Spooky is well aware of the mods and I have no doubt they will address any issues brought to them by the community.

#2340 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

not to mention, the game is honestly totally acceptable out of the box.

You need to stop telling people that this is acceptable out of the box. NO it is not at the $$$ of these games.

Yea, you and I have the skills to improve the game but...... WE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO!!! Do you ever think before you just spout off?

Clearly you don't....

#2341 3 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

You need to stop telling people that this is acceptable out of the box. NO it is not at the $$$ of these games.
Yea, you and I have the skills to improve the game but...... WE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO!!! Do you ever think before you just spout off?
Clearly you don't....

I agree. Why does Whysnow continue the complacent cheerleading? I mean if it can be fixed at the factory, surely that is the ideal solution, no?

#2342 3 years ago

I’m pretty sure Spooky is monitoring this and will make adjustments they are needed. There are very few games being played. This is what early games are for, to work out the bugs.

#2343 3 years ago

It's just the same old Whysnow... does he not realize what a joke he is around here?

#2344 3 years ago

Gotta love people that have not even played the game telling me that I am wrong.

This game is 100% the same amount of tweaking needed as seriously every single NIB I have opened over 5 years. Only difference is people care enough to share the tweaks on a spooky game because they will actually listen and adjust how they see fit.

I could hit every shot the first game I played. Stop whining and play better. FFS

#2345 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Gotta love people that have not even played the game telling me that I am wrong.
This game is 100% the same amount of tweaking needed as seriously every single NIB I have opened over 5 years. Only difference is people care enough to share the tweaks on a spooky game because they will actually listen and adjust how they see fit.
I could hit every shot the first game I played. Stop whining and play better. FFS

Hilton, adjusting metal rails is a serious design issue. It is the basis for the design of the game...period! I have played the game on route before this shit happened that has confined us AND have one on order, the game needs work. What recent game required moving metal rails around? Seriously! WHAT GAME FFS??!? None in any of the threads that I pay attention to.

Stop your damn cheerleading and saying everything is all good when CLEARLY it needs improvement, you look foolish for doing so..... F-F-S!

#2346 3 years ago

I have been very clear and open since D1 of the small suggested tweaks.

Some of these guys are going whole hog and WAY beyond anything that is needed.

Totally their preference but in your typical fashion you are being extreme.

I assume spooky will have made many adjustments already as that is what they do.

As for moving rails just name a stern in the past 5 years. The vast majority have needed adjustments.

Shit, elvira was such a complete and utter mess that we dumped that turf after a month. Stuck balls required full removal of the house and bending shit all over the place. Ball lock issues. Lockout issues. These are all very well documented and you are being purposefully dense if you deny it.

#2347 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Not sure if you are referring to me, but I've played the game... Not the at your location, but here in NYC.

I respectfully disagree, this is NOT 100% the same amount of tweaking as per every single NIB, especially when you have to bring out the drill to start making new screw holes in the playfield to have shots complete.

#2348 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I have been very clear and open since D1 of the small suggested tweaks.
Some of these guys are going whole hog and WAY beyond anything that is needed.
Totally their preference but in your typical fashion you are being extreme.
I assume spooky will have made many adjustments already as that is what they do.
As for moving rails just name a stern in the past 5 years. The vast majority have needed adjustments.
Shit, elvira was such a complete and utter mess that we dumped that turf after a month. Stuck balls required full removal of the house and bending shit all over the place. Ball lock issues. Lockout issues. These are all very well documented and you are being purposefully dense if you deny it.

Why does it matter what stern does? This is an r&m thread keep sterns crap out of it.

I appreciate the fact you do offer some needed tweaks and spend the time to post pictures but the constant cheerleading is a real turn off. Why does it matter to you if people who have a deposit down want things improved?

#2349 3 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Why does it matter to you if people who have a deposit down want things improved?

Maybe some people are worried that if there is an improved version of Rick and Morty released, those who already have a Rick and Morty will have the 'lesser' version of the pin. I'm not sure anyone would admit this, but it's not an unfathomable human response.

#2350 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Maybe some people are worried that if there is an improved version of the pin released, those who already have a Rick and Morty will have the 'lesser' version of the pin.

That’s the price you pay for being at the head of the line.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
Trade
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 13,500.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 20,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/47 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.