(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,230 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 405.
#2151 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

whysnow how does your right orbit to inner orbit shot return, yours is set up quite well... Does it return to right flipper or next to the Meeseeks target?

Not sure if this will help but by design the loop exit is directly at the Meeseeks target on a Full speed straight line. As the playfield is sloped downward with gravity added it will by design not hit the flipper.

IMG_5131 (resized).jpgIMG_5131 (resized).jpg
#2152 4 years ago
Quoted from cyberslunk:

Reposting because shills spammed the last thread to death before people could see my posts.
Did you guys know that Dan Harmon and Justin Roiland creators of Rick and Morty are both pedophiles and sadistic sick fucks?
Dan Harmon even made a comedy skit about him being a baby rapist, in the skit he rapes a plastic baby doll and apparently this kind of thing gets you a major shot at network aimed at children like Cartoon Network. Roiland's earlier works contain other things like a character who kidnaps cuts children's faces off and wears them as masks. Another character that shits in childrens mouths, and a third that stabs a child in the chest then fucks the stab hole.
"A five-minute video, featuring Rick & Morty creator Dan Harmon playing a child molester named Daryl who climbs through a window, pulls down his underwear, and rubs his genitals on a plastic baby doll lying on a couch has gone viral. So much so that Harmon has deleted his Twitter account to avoid any questions about it.
While the video is meant to be a comedy bit, the subject matter and Dan’s nudity in the video seems highly questionable at best. This is coming off the heels of James Gunn being fired by Disney as the writer/director of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 following thousands of tweets featuring references to sexual acts with children emerged. Comedian Michael Ian Black also is under fire when old tweets about child molestation also went viral after resurfacing on social media."
Link to the "comedy skit" https://www.bitchute.com/video/xnQIwtDhxKQ6/

You already got kicked out of the othe R&M thread for stating this. Why start it all over again in this thread?

#2153 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

You already got kicked out of the othe R&M thread for stating this. Why start it all over again in this thread?

Hopefully the mods will take a look at this one also.

#2154 4 years ago

Gentlemen:

When you see someone trolling this thread, just report them, don't take the bait by responding to them and creating feedback that they thrive off of.

Don't feed trolls (resized).jpgDon't feed trolls (resized).jpg

#2155 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

whysnow how does your right orbit to inner orbit shot return, yours is set up quite well... Does it return to right flipper or next to the Meeseeks target?

When diverter is closed and you hit right orbit, the ball comes around and comes to upper right flipper tip
*depending on speed.

There will always be some variation, but I think all that matters is that it does not go to right outlane.

#2156 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Not sure if this will help but by design the loop exit is directly at the Meeseeks target on a Full speed straight line. As the playfield is sloped downward with gravity added it will by design not hit the flipper.[quoted image]

by design it was supposed to go to flipper tip/ general area.

Again, I think all that matters is it does not go to outlane. That shot is not intended to be a repeatable return to flipper that you slap back to spinner or anything.

#2157 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

by design it was supposed to go to flipper tip/ general area.
Again, I think all that matters is it does not go to outlane. That shot is not intended to be a repeatable return to flipper that you slap back to spinner or anything.

Agreed. Was just answering the, "does it return to the flipper" question. At high speed I can sometimes catch the tip of the flipper but otherwise not which seems correct.

#2158 4 years ago

I like to think one of the best players in the world and best designers did the layout like that for a reason.
They spent hours testing and refining it.
I like it, and itching to play it.

It will challenge me to become a better player.

There is enough vids showing shots can be made for me to think it’s fine. The tweaks people have come up with are great, and we all set our games to dial in how we personally like it.

My favourite games beat you you up....and when it comes together walk away with wow that was good.

#2159 4 years ago

7/16" OD rubber is working well so far. Mine has shifted a little bit to the side but it works.

20200415_155300 (resized).jpg20200415_155300 (resized).jpg20200415_155309 (resized).jpg20200415_155309 (resized).jpg
#2160 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

7/16" OD rubber is working well so far. Mine has shifted a little bit to the side but it works.[quoted image][quoted image]

Curious if it stays on long term. I tried a post rubber and it just fell off after a couple balls.

#2161 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

7/16" OD rubber is working well so far. Mine has shifted a little bit to the side but it works.[quoted image][quoted image]

I like it. Better job done in pictures then what i had in mind. Makes sense and looks good. Gotta get a purple one now

#2162 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Maybe put a second one next to it. Oh yeah.. and make them purple!

#2163 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

What about some CAREFULLY applied hot melt glue all along the wire loop at the end where your little rubber is? Might have the same effect but not shift so easily.

#2164 4 years ago

Small zipties on either side with head rotated down out of view?

#2165 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Curious if it stays on long term. I tried a post rubber and it just fell off after a couple balls.

It will stay on until the point where it rotates and the split is in line with the ball contact... then the ball hitting it would just pop it off.

I've used this method on other games to deaden some hard knocks in designs.

I found that by putting that slit on a decent (diagonal) angle, instead of in line with the hole in the rubber, they tend to stay on there when a ball strikes them as the rubber rotates to all positions.

#2166 4 years ago

I will probably add a second one. I like the idea of cutting it at an angle so that it doesn't pop off when the rubber rotates to the slit and the ball hits it. So far so good. Its had a few dozen ball strikes and it does a good job of deadening the ball to help it drop without much spin.

#2167 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I will probably add a second one. I like the idea of cutting it at an angle so that it doesn't pop off when the rubber rotates to the slit and the ball hits it. So far so good. Its had a few dozen ball strikes and it does a good job of deadening the ball to help it drop without much spin.

A tiny bit of hot glue at the seam would work too. This looks like a winner.

#2168 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Contact Cement would seal that up right quick.

#2169 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I think I will try this if cutting the slits at an angle don't work and it pops off, or if it decides to move too far out to the sides that the ball doesn't hit it anymore.

#2170 4 years ago

Slit a post sleeve down the middle and zip tie it to the end.

#2171 4 years ago

That method looks good for early games. You could also slice a rubber post in half and do the contact cement or hot glue close method also. Maybe trim it to 3/8 or 1/2 inch in length. Hopefully a more factory solution is implemented.

#2172 4 years ago

Seems unlikely that a "more factory" solution could be made any more elegant.

You can't install the rubber beforehand without cutting it, because it would interfere with the powdercoating process. Which can't be done until the wireform is welded together. And once it's welded, you can't put the ring on without cutting it.

I do like how elegant it is, without clunky brackets and fasteners... as long as rubber or contact cement is used. Zipties wouldn't look good. But rubber / contact cement has enough pliability to rebound with impacts. Plus, purple rings blend to the rails... pretty snazzy! Perhaps a small length of post rubber - say 3/8 inch - would retain enough friction from being wrapped around the bend to avoid shifting as well.

At any rate it seems the "factory solution" would be for Spooky to do the very same thing, or else redesign the entire wifeform to something like whysnow suggested.

#2174 4 years ago

A Spooky Update from FB:
Almost there... games are ready for the Minions in the new shop and can't wait to get back to them. Work will resume when WI gives the go-ahead. Till then, stay safe and hang in there everyone! We'll keep making a better shop in the meantime.

93179178_3000916029969604_937487778990522368_o (resized).jpg93179178_3000916029969604_937487778990522368_o (resized).jpg93485927_3000915909969616_6919591900433350656_o (resized).jpg93485927_3000915909969616_6919591900433350656_o (resized).jpg93543732_3000916123302928_3854507623722254336_o (resized).jpg93543732_3000916123302928_3854507623722254336_o (resized).jpg93660179_3000915979969609_2726906738031722496_o (resized).jpg93660179_3000915979969609_2726906738031722496_o (resized).jpg
#2175 4 years ago

I appreciate the fb updates, since I dont have an account. Good to see the new shop.

#2176 4 years ago
Quoted from TherealDroopy:

I appreciate the fb updates, since I dont have an account. Good to see the new shop.

Same here, whenever someone updates here with whatever is on FB, that is great. I do not, nor will I ever have a FB page, so I also appreciate the info being passed on.

#2177 4 years ago

Just as an FYI you don't need a FB account to see their page. Just do a google search for Spooky facebook and you can get to it.

#2178 4 years ago

You can get a pack of markers at Dollor Tree for a buck. Cut the length need install at the end of wire form. Shoot hot glue inside.
I use them on my other games to cover hexagon post. Here is a purple one on my Aerosmith.

markers (resized).jpgmarkers (resized).jpgpost sleeve (resized).jpgpost sleeve (resized).jpg
#2179 4 years ago

Looks like the purple coin door upgrade is very popular!

#2180 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Wrap the whole thing in a couple winds of electrical tape and it won't go anywhere.

You could probably just use the electrical tape on its own, too, if you gave it a few winds.

#2181 4 years ago

Just read the updated Wisconsin stay at home order.
There is a provision that allows for non essential workers to keep up with basic operations including shipping.

d. Delivery and mailings. Minimum Basic Operations may include fulfilling nonessential deliveries, mailing parcels, or receiving parcels if all of the operations are performed by one person in a room or confined space, including a car or truck. Delivery or parcel services may not require a signature by the recipient. Suppliers to non-essential businesses and supply chains for non- essential businesses are non-essential and shall only operate under Minimum Basic Operations to provide goods or services to other non-essential businesses operating under this section.

#2182 4 years ago
Quoted from Cantabkiwi:

I like to think one of the best players in the world and best designers did the layout like that for a reason.
They spent hours testing and refining it.
I like it, and itching to play it.
It will challenge me to become a better player.
There is enough vids showing shots can be made for me to think it’s fine. The tweaks people have come up with are great, and we all set our games to dial in how we personally like it.
My favourite games beat you you up....and when it comes together walk away with wow that was good.

I agree, I was a little bit concerned with the layout on paper where the left orbit (garage) was hit buy the upper flipper. I was thinking maybe it would have been better with a traditional left orbit like 90% of the the games out there where both orbits are hit by the lower flipper. My concern was if the upper flipper shots might be too difficult to hit except by chance (no time to line the shot up like you can from the lower flippers).

However, Scott has done something with the layout that is out of the box, I mean he didn't just go with the 90%+ type layout where the right/left orbits are same/similar to the industry tradition. Probably something that will take more time to get used to that shots but will be more of a challenge for it.

#2183 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I did the same thing with an AFMr. Worked nicely to slow down the ball and prevent rattling.

#2184 4 years ago

Though I appreciate all of the inventive suggestions, though I would really like to see Spooky make a permanent improvement to the launcher setup. It feels absurd to have people who just dropped 8k+ on a new game needing to modify something so basic just to get decent performance. I’m optimistic that they’ll tweak the design based on the performance of these early batches. We’ll see....

#2185 4 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Though I appreciate all of the inventive suggestions, though I would really like to see Spooky make a permanent improvement to the launcher setup. It feels absurd to have people who just dropped 8k+ on a new game needing to modify something so basic just to get decent performance. I’m optimistic that they’ll tweak the design based on the performance of these early batches. We’ll see....

Would have been better to use the tried and tested wireform guage of 3/16", rather than the quite flimsy looking lighter stuff there, imho.

I kinda cringe at the sugestion of bending powdercoated metal, willy nilly for "tune up", or from the ball bending it.... it isn't going to prolong the integrity of the coating

Also, after the first time a piece of metal is bent and the grain is broken, every bend or even flex there after is one step weaker that piece of metal becomes. If it is not strong enough to resist bending at the start... that condition is only going to get worse until finally something breaks.

**Not written just to be negative, or have an angsty tone. These are observations and trade knowledge. I guess various tone may be applied depending on reader.

#2186 4 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Quoted from razorsedge:

Would have been better to use the tried and tested wireform guage of 3/16", rather than the quite flimsy looking lighter stuff there, imho.
I kinda cringe at the sugestion of bending powdercoated metal, willy nilly for "tune up", or from the ball bending it.... it isn't going to prolong the integrity of the coating
Also, after the first time a piece of metal is bent and the grain is broken, every bend or even flex there after is one step weaker that piece of metal becomes. If it is not strong enough to resist bending at the start... that condition is only going to get worse until finally something breaks.

It's not really a big deal. Definitely not a game breaker. It's more about making it as consistent as possible (predictable) but it certainly plays nearly as good without. If the wireform is adjusted correctly 9.5/10 times it will launch correctly. This is truly a minor tweak to make up for that .5 times where it might get some extra topspin and roll up into the return shot. It's pinball. Things should be predictable to a certain extent, but the opposite is also true. I'm not sweating it and anyone waiting for their games shouldnt either. This is just a "fine tune."

#2187 4 years ago

Haven’t met a pin that didn’t need adjustment from time to time. I kinda like to tinker. Like people who buy cars or bikes...part of the hobby.

#2188 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

It's not really a big deal. Definitely not a game breaker. It's more about making it as consistent as possible (predictable) but it certainly plays nearly as good without. If the wireform is adjusted correctly 9.5/10 times it will launch correctly. This is truly a minor tweak to make up for that .5 times where it might get some extra topspin and roll up into the return shot. It's pinball. Things should be predictable to a certain extent, but the opposite is also true. I'm not sweating it and anyone waiting for their games shouldnt either. This is just a "fine tune."

IF the wire(form) is not substantial enough to maintain its shape or "setting" during gameplay .... well then it will not be consistent, will it. Bending wireform ramps shouldn't be done after powdercoating. They should be made the shape they need to be to work properly, then get the coating. The end.

From someones post earlier, seems the wireform bends from gamplay launches and/or from ball activity during gameplay... if this is accurate then how can there be consistency?

I don't mind tinkering either. I'm a fitter and machinist and tech. But I am not everybody. Also if the wireform is not substantial enough... well that is more than just tinkering, it's replacment.

#2189 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

I don't mind tinkering either. I'm a fitter and machinist and tech. But I am not everybody. Also if the wireform is not substantial enough... well that is more than just tinkering, it's replacment.

I am sensing an opportunity to sell up to 750 units of your improved design.

#2190 4 years ago

How great would the centre drain call out be the “god damn” from Noob-noob when he has to clean up ricks diarrhea

#2191 4 years ago

I haven’t noticed the wireform bending with gameplay...but would admit it does need some refinement. Wife and I have played between 500-600 games. I’d say, more than almost anyone. It’s early. I have an early game because I like the challenge to improve. Those that want a dialed-in game are later. All complainers have no complaint for months to come. Not sure why there’s so much angst...when you’re months out and the early ones are the guinea pigs (me). If anyone can complain...that’s me...and I’m not. This is a winner...and if you don’t think so, there are many waiting for a spot.

#2192 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

IF the wire(form) is not substantial enough to maintain its shape or "setting" during gameplay .... well then it will not be consistent, will it. Bending wireform ramps shouldn't be done after powdercoating. They should be made the shape they need to be to work properly, then get the coating. The end.
From someones post earlier, seems the wireform bends from gamplay launches and/or from ball activity during gameplay... if this is accurate then how can there be consistency?

I'm not going to argue with you. Im just explaining why I'm doing the things I'm doing. I am telling you that 95% of the time, the ball will launch correctly. It's pinball. Every new game needs adjustment.

#2194 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I'm not going to argue with you. Im just explaining why I'm doing the things I'm doing. I am telling you that 95% of the time, the ball will launch correctly. It's pinball. Every new game needs adjustment.

I agree new games it is expected to require Adjustments, of course!. Bending leaf switches is adjustment. Adjusting fittings or adjustable hardware is adjustment. I am drawing the line at Bending wireforms that are powdercoated though. This shouldn't suddenly be called "normal" or required for an 8k pinball machine.

B/W used 3/16" wire for a reason I suppose ....

Some bits are over engineered, some may be under engineered. It happens.

Thin easily bendable wire I suppose makes things a bit less costly... but sometimes I care more about quality....

Not about arguing, just quoting. Merely for reference, and highlighting the issues of bending flexible wire coated in non flexible powdercoat. Completely valid concerns, could keep them to myself but then what is the point of forums?. The wireform looks a bit on the flimsy and weak side, and people are having dramas, supposedly "fixed" (temporarily?) by bending a PowderCoated wireform?

It's fine for me I can just make a bespoke improved wireform (should it come to pass that I need to lateron)... but I am no manufacturer so wouldn't be making one for everybody Lol. Just trying to highlight a potentially bigger issue, early, for the benefit of Everyone, including Spooky!

#2195 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I haven’t noticed the wireform bending with gameplay...but would admit it does need some refinement. Wife and I have played between 500-600 games. I’d say, more than almost anyone. It’s early. I have an early game because I like the challenge to improve. Those that want a dialed-in game are later. All complainers have no complaint for months to come. Not sure why there’s so much angst...when you’re months out and the early ones are the guinea pigs (me). If anyone can complain...that’s me...and I’m not. This is a winner...and if you don’t think so, there are many waiting for a spot.

And I will repeat myself.

#2196 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I would like to see either a modification or aftermarket option for a wireform end like this with some modification.
Basically so the ball hits 2 wires and the end. The top wire is slightly closer and directs the ball consistently down to shot delivery.
The wires that the ball rolls on and the single stop ring will need adjustment over time and allow for some inconsistency/ need for tweak by end user based on the pitch and level of their game and shooter delivery speed.[quoted image]

Constructive criticism doesn't mean any of us aren't loving the game Spooky has made... I'm more excited than ever about a Pinball!

Quoted from dnapac:

Sorry if I seemed "angsty", I'm not. I'm mega excited, and would love to be in early to help with ironing out any kinks, but being overseas I wait in suspense for the group container. Also grateful to all those with games helping out in this regard. I hope that feedback I might give from so many pictures, videos, and text might be of some use, potentially. In the world of pinball, so far this game has a remarkably short list of "issues". Rick and Morty looks to me like it will be one of the GOAT pinball games! .... way to go Spooky!

#2197 4 years ago

Just to help picture my relatively minor concern...

image-22 (resized).jpgimage-22 (resized).jpg

image-14 (resized).jpgimage-14 (resized).jpg

Padded and unpadded proven wire ramp end designs.

1fc307d2edcbec3f86ef3c536735b5715a3322f0 (resized).jpg1fc307d2edcbec3f86ef3c536735b5715a3322f0 (resized).jpg

Rick and morty wire ramp end.

The guage isn't the main issue I am seeing. Mostly it is that the ends are unsupported and can bend with airballs or Harder launches, and also vibrate with the nature of the game of pinball. Coupled with the "adjustment" which is likely, fatigue is going to eventuate, the question being time. I fear the wires could later crack at any of the four red marks. I imagine a very simple solution can solve all the existing and potential issues, that would be to add a final half hoop to the end of the wireform, scribbled in purple. It can then be made so that it maintains correct manufacturer (functional) "adjustment" for the life of the game.

0ce1ec4e552d5a8ca2fb1e299dde61fc94671b54 (resized).jpeg0ce1ec4e552d5a8ca2fb1e299dde61fc94671b54 (resized).jpeg

I understand the intention may have been to give a minimalist feel, or to improve visibility?. But, I think the small additional obstruction to the view is needed, more than the tiny amount of extra ball visibility.

Also, for production, the rubber at the end. I wonder if it could be an idea that Spooky might dip the tip of the end hoop in purple dipping plastic/rubber coat? ... this might be to protect from powdercoat chipping as much as anything...

#2198 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Just to help picture my relatively minor concern...
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Padded and unpadded proven wire ramp end designs.
[quoted image]
Rick and morty wire ramp end.
The guage isn't the main issue I am seeing. Mostly it is that the ends are unsupported and can bend with airballs or Harder launches, and also vibrate with the nature of the game of pinball. Coupled with the "adjustment" which is likely, fatigue is going to eventuate, the question being time. I fear the wires could later crack at any of the four red marks. I imagine a very simple solution can solve all the existing and potential issues, that would be to add a final half hoop to the end of the wireform, scribbled in purple. It can then be made so that it maintains correct manufacturer (functional) "adjustment" for the life of the game.
[quoted image]
I understand the intention may have been to give a minimalist feel, or to improve visibility?. But, I think the small additional obstruction to the view is needed, more than the tiny amount of extra ball visibility.
Also, for production, the rubber at the end. I wonder if it could be an idea that Spooky might dip the tip of the end hoop in purple dipping plastic/rubber coat? ... this might be to protect from powdercoat chipping as much as anything...

just some feedback that this post comes off much more constructive than your last few.

I agree and think a minor adjustment would be great if possible (unsure if spooky may already have all 750 wireforms made and coated?)
If not possible, I think it is important to note that with literally thousands of games on the one we had on route, I had adjusted the wireform 3 times in total. Minor adjustments and then a bit more. Since the last adjustment I had not needed to touch it for over 700 games.

That is more games than most homeowners will put on their game for the next few years.

TLDR > it would be great to see a factory improvement if possible. If not, then I see a ripe opportunity for anyone wanting to go make an aftermarket and powdercoat to match.

#2199 4 years ago

razorsedge Agreeing with Hilton that your last few posts are much more constructive and less critical in nature. I agree that the wireform could be a little "beefier" and that I'm not thrilled that it is as thin gauge as it is. I don't have the materials or the ability to construct a new wireform, but this is probably something that I would look to improve. Here's to hoping that Spooky can come up with something that is much more sturdy that can be retrofitted in already made games and used in later builds.

#2200 4 years ago

Serious Hilton? If a company bought something in bulk and it doesn’t work properly that’s their problem to fix it. If they have to purchase a better part to correct the issue that’s on them. Its called business. They took the risk that the part would work as intended and went for the savings on buying in bulk. If said item doesn’t perform as expected it’s on the company to fix not push off on the consumer.

Every time someone mentions a correction some of you are so quick to judge. It’s extremely difficult to take a few lines of sentence and judge someone’s intentions.

More constructive and less critical....why some of you care so much how a random person words a post in a forum is beyond me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 13,500.00
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

There are 20,230 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/44?hl=guitarded and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.