(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,219 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 47 hours ago by Jigz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 405.
#2051 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Ya, the colors really pop on the butter cabs! Awesome!!!

Here's my non butter cab... But, like I said, the grey armor looks way better in real life than the pictures.
DSCN0053 (resized).JPGDSCN0053 (resized).JPG

#2052 4 years ago

Replaced my post rubbers with some Cliffy’s. Awesome! Any modder want to make me megaseeds and branches to mount on the top of the pink posts

0D82E310-AA79-4E16-B093-12946C55C39B (resized).jpeg0D82E310-AA79-4E16-B093-12946C55C39B (resized).jpegE6765D68-953B-4DD0-8812-B970F8965636 (resized).jpegE6765D68-953B-4DD0-8812-B970F8965636 (resized).jpeg1B06F80A-9BBC-4A46-981F-70D2A6AD000A (resized).jpeg1B06F80A-9BBC-4A46-981F-70D2A6AD000A (resized).jpegBB1BBB5E-BC15-4E58-BCB7-37FA2143E02A (resized).jpegBB1BBB5E-BC15-4E58-BCB7-37FA2143E02A (resized).jpeg
#2053 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Replaced my post rubbers with some Cliffy’s. Awesome! Any modder want to make me megaseeds and branches to mount on the top of the pink posts [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Already did. Lol

www.TheModCouplePinball.com

C3D9A751-C205-43A0-B968-D8402AF6C362 (resized).jpegC3D9A751-C205-43A0-B968-D8402AF6C362 (resized).jpeg
#2054 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Already did. Lol
www.TheModCouplePinball.com[quoted image]

I see the one for the megaseeds tree, but do you make a smaller version for the posts? That would be awesome!

#2055 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I see the one for the megaseeds tree, but do you make a smaller version for the posts? That would be awesome!

That would be really cool if someone did. At least the 2 at the right orbits...

#2056 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Replaced my post rubbers with some Cliffy’s. Awesome! Any modder want to make me megaseeds and branches to mount on the top of the pink posts [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The pink posts look cool but I'm thinking Titan's "glow" color might be really cool on this machine.

#2057 4 years ago

Would be nice to see some more streams from those who have the game. Any takers?

#2058 4 years ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

Would be nice to see some more streams from those who have the game. Any takers?

Jack Danger recently got access to a game at his place. I'm sure he will stream it soon.

#2059 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Jack Danger recently got access to a game at his place. I'm sure he will stream it soon.

During a recent Dead Flip stream, I swear I heard Jack Danger state that a stream of R&M would be coming next week.

#2060 4 years ago

Bug announces fang club member videos soon to members only and video walkthrough of the shop before shutdown.

#2061 4 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

Bug announces fang club member videos soon to members only and video walkthrough of the shop before shutdown.

Awesome. Been jonesing for some new Spooky content.

#2062 4 years ago

If you're looking to get your game earlier, I have a BSE in the 280s that I would be willing to swap with if you have a later number over 500.

If you're open to a deal involving some cash, please get in touch.

#2063 4 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

Oh, that’ll be nice. I think many people want to see the new shop. I sure hope they are able to get back to assembly soon with minimal disruption from their parts suppliers.

#2064 4 years ago

The twilight zone dimension is so cool! All white. Don’t know where where the shots are unless you listen to the call outs...so cool!

#2065 4 years ago

Just chatted with Charlie and Bug in Twitch, he said the wire form changes have been implemented. Screws out for flex and other things. Excited for this game...

#2066 4 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Just chatted with Charlie and Bug in Twitch, he said the wire form changes have been implemented. Screws out for flex and other things. Excited for this game...

How do fang club members find this stream?

#2067 4 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Actually, that picture showing the trim finish on R&M standards shows why I ordered a standard (and will have to wait more than a year for it). I just like that hammered metal look more than the BSE's purple trim. And standards should be the more limited model.

I'm in on a standard too, does anyone have a guess at how many standards there are? Between 40-60??

#2068 4 years ago
Quoted from FuryosJustin:

I'm in on a standard too, does anyone have a guess at how many standards there are? Between 40-60??

Less than 40 afaik ?

#2069 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

How do fang club members find this stream?

It was on this Twitch channel. They seem fun too.

7389A10D-E2F1-4E53-B360-89825AEBC90E (resized).png7389A10D-E2F1-4E53-B360-89825AEBC90E (resized).png
#2070 4 years ago

Ahhh cool! Thanks!

#2071 4 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Great news! Always nice when you see a company listening to feedback and making adjustments. Do we know what the last number they produced before the shutdown was?

#2072 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Great news! Always nice when you see a company listening to feedback and making adjustments. Do we know what the last number they produced before the shutdown was?

Can't say for sure but my three games 63-64-and 65 to my knowledge were the last ones to leave as they were the last on the line as of last week.

#2073 4 years ago

Fan-tastick!!

#2074 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Can't say for sure but my three games 63-64-and 65 to my knowledge were the last ones to leave as they were the last on the line as of last week.

Let me know when they get to the 600’s

312FC23E-55C7-4888-A12B-4C73422830A5 (resized).jpeg312FC23E-55C7-4888-A12B-4C73422830A5 (resized).jpeg
#2075 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

According to what I've been told, that is accurate. Mine is upper 70's and is sitting on the line.

Glad these tweeks are getting done before they leave so I don't have to do it. I suck @ tweeks.

#2076 4 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Do you know if there are garage adjustments too, or just the inner orbit?

#2077 4 years ago

Well, I just finished the 1st season of Rick & Morty last night. LOL!
Now I'm hooked! I'm buying the next 3 seasons.
So there are only 4 seasons now with more coming I hope?

#2078 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

season 4 isn't finished yet...

#2079 4 years ago

Any butter cabs make it out into the wild prior to shutdown?

#2080 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Quoted from Zablon:

season 4 isn't finished yet...

Season 4 continues on Sunday 5/3

Can’t wait!!!

#2081 4 years ago

I have an idea for a feature which I think could be very fun for home play, sharing here to see what others think and if it could be a good addition to Rick and Morty:

What: A handicap override, for certain players in a multiplayer game (for home owners). For example in a 4 player game, players 1, 2, and 4 would have default settings, player 3, would have this activated to make the game and scoring easier.

Why: This would make friendly competition more balanced for friends, partners, husbands, wives, etc not as skilled at pinball.

How it could work:

Once the option is activated and profiles set up in overall settings (you choose default setting profile, and handicap setting profile), essentially hold the right flipper button in for 3 seconds after adding a player. This would toggle the handicap on or off for the most recent player. The pin would toggle between two sets of settings: 1) Default settings, 2) Handicap override settings which makes the game easier. For Rick and Morty, this could mean:

-Longer ball saves
-Easier multiball locks
-More accessible (fewer shots) mode starts and completions
-Easier magnasave charge and slower drain
-More initial pre-completed punches on adventure card
-Larger jackpot values
-Higher value mega seeds, more mega seeds per dimension
-Fewer spins to charge portal gun

Owners could have fun finding the right balance for their family/home environment to find the parity. You could even take this idea further and have another non-default setting to make everything difficult.

What do others think?

#2082 4 years ago

Just FYI that there will be a LIVE STREAM of Rick & Morty tonight via Dead Flip/Jack Danger around 6pm Central: https://www.twitch.tv/deadflip

#2083 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I
What: A handicap override, for certain players in a multiplayer game (for home owners).

The morty for that option could be
tall Morty/ slow Rick

#2084 4 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Just FYI that there will be a LIVE STREAM of Rick & Morty tonight via Dead Flip/Jack Danger around 6pm Central: https://www.twitch.tv/deadflip

oooo-Weeee!

#2085 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Season 4 continues on Sunday 5/3

Can’t wait!!!

Anyone know where you can watch Part 1 of season 4 without paying for it? Not on Hulu yet.... :-/

#2086 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Anyone know where you can watch Part 1 of season 4 without paying for it? Not on Hulu yet.... :-/

Have you tried adultswims website

#2087 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Episodes 1-5 are out there on Xfinity on-demand.

#2088 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

You can watch using the Adult Swim App on your streaming device.

#2089 4 years ago

Great stream tonight be deadflip.

Also, holy shit has Eric knocked the coding out of the part so far, if there’s more, it’ll be more unreal

#2090 4 years ago

The stream was great. Everything looks fantastic and all the shots were flowing nicely.

The only negative was the “Extra Ball” animation. It lacks originality for sure. Looks like an after thought.

#2091 4 years ago

Where can I find an archive of the stream? Missed it live.

#2092 4 years ago

Really enjoyed the stream, looked so good, Jack was ripping that spinner and hitting the garage clean. Shows up all those " the garage is literally impossible" critics
Gonna watch that one again

#2093 4 years ago

A couple of those call outs blew my doors off..
The Rick one about 45 mins in? And that morty - fuck Rick, fuck everything, fuck pinball, one of the best I’ve ever heard in the hobby.

Search Deadflip on twitch for the steam . He went forever

#2094 4 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Where can I find an archive of the stream? Missed it live.

It’ll be accessible on his twitch channel by tomorrow in the previous videos and might me posted to YouTube as well but not always on YouTube

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/591359240

It’s available at link above

#2095 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

A couple of those call outs blew my doors off..
The Rick one about 45 mins in? And that morty - fuck Rick, fuck everything, fuck pinball, one of the best I’ve ever heard in the hobby.
Search Deadflip on twitch for the steam . He went forever

Yes!!
That Rick one just went on and on
Me and wifey were like..."WTF did the game just say!"
Fucking twippy for best pinball line EVER

#2096 4 years ago

https://m.twitch.tv/videos/591359240

Link to the stream, over 4 hours,it's awesome, quite a few adult beverages are consumed during the stream

Edit
Oops, sorry, didn't see it linked above

#2097 4 years ago

only was able to tune in for a few min, but looked like all were having a blast.

Jack was killing it per usual.

#2098 4 years ago

About an hour into the stream and really enjoying it. Question for the programmer or Scott, is the lock fully programmed/taken advantage of yet? I'm sure when Scott talked about the number of things it could do ( on one of the podcasts ) with clever programming it sounded like it could do a lot more than it seems to be doing right now.

#2099 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Great stream tonight be deadflip.
Also, holy shit has Eric knocked the coding out of the part so far, if there’s more, it’ll be more unreal

Yea the new tilt is hilarious
https://clips.twitch.tv/FancyTolerantPresidentMrDestructoid

#2100 4 years ago

Had fun watching the stream last night. When he tilted for the first time, holy shit! I had never heard that call out before LOL!!

Jack's game is tuned very well. He was hitting orbits into garage shots very smoothly, which is what I would expect to happen. I only watched up to a bit after he scored 20+ million then went to do other things but a good time was had.

Still pretty early code from what I understand. Hopefully we can get more modes and multiballs in there and more coding done with the horseshoe lock.

One request I have for Eric is that when you're in MB and a mode stacked, there are not Jackpot callouts. Would be nice to still have Rick give us Jackpot callouts so that we know when we've hit shots.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 300.00
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,500.00
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 20,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/42?hl=guitarded and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.