(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,217 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by Octomodz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 405.
#1951 4 years ago

I stole this from a redditor and it is now my profile pic.

Just going to leave this here... Rick (Joe)Exotic Tiger King
nb0we9cg88q41 (resized).jpgnb0we9cg88q41 (resized).jpg

#1952 4 years ago

Have not finished listening yet, but Im really interested in the custom art for TFTC Charlie is talking about!

#1953 4 years ago
Quoted from KingofGames:

Have not finished listening yet, but Im really interested in the custom art for TFTC Charlie is talking about!

Me too! The ACNC is my favorite artwork on a pinball machine, so I can't wait to see what he did with TFTC.

#1954 4 years ago

To keep positive hopes flowing a Huge shout out to the man himself Mr #KingPinGames. Rain nor snow nor pandemic will slow his Always amazing effort and commitment to keeping the pinball world happy! Fully suited in his Harley hazmat suit delivering a match set of three beautiful Rick and Morty's to my door. (Group purchase not That big a collector....) Maintained a perfect triangle distance compliance for a ballet of pinball cheer. Looked like "The Dorkcracker Ballet" lol 63-4-5 have now safely landed to be quarantined for Fun. Can't thank or say enough good words about the fast, friendly, and professional service from Christopher at KingPinGames. 5 Star distributor that always comes through. Safe travels my friend, I am off to a distant galaxy to hunt for more seeds to defeat this virus boredom!
IMG_5050 (resized).jpgIMG_5050 (resized).jpg

#1955 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

To keep positive hopes flowing a Huge shout out to the man himself Mr #KingPinGames. Rain nor snow nor pandemic will slow his Always amazing effort and commitment to keeping the pinball world happy! Fully suited in his Harley hazmat suit delivering a match set of three beautiful Rick and Morty's to my door. (Group purchase not That big a collector....) Maintained a perfect triangle distance compliance for a ballet of pinball cheer. Looked like "The Dorkcracker Ballet" lol 63-4-5 have now safely landed to be quarantined for Fun. Can't thank or say enough good words about the fast, friendly, and professional service from Christopher at KingPinGames. 5 Star distributor that always comes through. Safe travels my friend, I am off to a distant galaxy to hunt for more seeds to defeat this virus boredom!
[quoted image]

Congratulations! And yes Chris is awesome, he personally delivered my MMR SE and helped me get it downstairs and set up (well before all this covid stuff).

#1956 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

[quoted image]

Nice!

Since you have access to #'s 4,5, and 63 you are in a unique position. It would be interesteing to see if the later built one shoots differently than the two earlier ones. Or if you took a look at some of the guide rails if they were all set the same or not.

#1957 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Nice!
Since you have access to #'s 4,5, and 63 you are in a unique position. It would be interesteing to see if the later built one shoots differently than the two earlier ones. Or if you took a look at some of the guide rails if they were all set the same or not.

Oh yes. Please A,B,C test this for us with photos!

#1958 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Nice!

I read that as number 63, 64 and 65.
Maybe I’m wrong, but I would think they are sequential and all built the same.

#1959 4 years ago

By the way, congratulations.
I’m totally jonesing for mine and wish I had it while stuck at home.

#1960 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

By the way, congratulations.
I’m totally jonesing for mine and wish I had it while stuck at home.

I wish I had mine as well. But opposite of most, with the virus situation, I am working many long hours and have not had time to play a single game of pinball since this all began a month ago. I am not complaining as unlike many close to me, I am at least getting a paycheck. I know too many who are worried they may lose their house someday as they fall behind in their bills.

I am torn between being jealous of everyone who gets to stay home (and more safe) playing pinball, and being grateful that I still have income while being at risk and working long hours. What a messed up world we currently live in!

And also, a congrats on getting your games!!

#1961 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I read that as number 63, 64 and 65.
Maybe I’m wrong, but I would think they are sequential and all built the same.

That is correct just felt lazy typing the extra numbers. lol

#1962 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Still be curious learn if adjustments have been made in factory to orbits and guiderails. Any insights would be appreciated

#1963 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Yup, it's confirmed, I'm an idiot!

zqUDpIk.gifzqUDpIk.gif
#1964 4 years ago

I’m number 76 and I thought I was close before the shut down. I made my final payment around the end of February. It’s nice to see #’s in the 60’s out in the wild. I can’t wait to play one!

#1965 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

[quoted image]

Wow 3 RM machines in your group and all in my area!

Looks like I need to make 3 new friends

after the lockdown, of course!

Seriously though, that’s awesome that Kingpins was able to deliver to you Guys and you now have something new to enjoy.

We are all jealous!!!!

#1966 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

[quoted image]

And he’s off to the races, I’ll enjoy myself here watching from far and hoping #79 comes soon. Enjoy sir they are a beauty

#1967 4 years ago

I send an email to the Spooky team asking if they had a Alice Topper available for sale.

Also asked if these tweaks were being made on the line...Will update as well if i hear anything.

#1968 4 years ago

Got a ball stuck behind the Meeseeks target again last night. It happens as the ball gets caught up underneath the upper right flipper and the flipper returning down wedges the ball behind the target. Upon closer inspection, moving the rail that is behind the upper flipper down a bit more would keep this from happening or putting a little post there with a 3/8 or 7/16" OD rubber.

anyone else have this happen? The pic below was from the first time it happened.

530-5004-00 (resized).jpg530-5004-00 (resized).jpg6626114fbf354fbbb41b69c3026ffea1d10153cf (resized).jpg6626114fbf354fbbb41b69c3026ffea1d10153cf (resized).jpg
#1969 4 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

I send an email to the Spooky team asking if they had a Alice Topper available for sale.
Also asked if these tweaks were being made on the line...Will update as well if i hear anything.

I have an ACNC topper available if Spooky does not. Email me if needed. [email protected]

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#1970 4 years ago
Quoted from KingofGames:

Zornow Must Be Destroyed just shared this on his Instagram account. Man I can’t wait to see the final product Charlie puts together!

01DDAB6D-78F0-4C9C-9A39-33607437F5C0 (resized).jpeg01DDAB6D-78F0-4C9C-9A39-33607437F5C0 (resized).jpeg
#1971 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Got a ball stuck behind the Meeseeks target again last night. It happens as the ball gets caught up underneath the upper right flipper and the flipper returning down wedges the ball behind the target. Upon closer inspection, moving the rail that is behind the upper flipper down a bit more would keep this from happening or putting a little post there with a 3/8 or 7/16" OD rubber.
anyone else have this happen? The pic below was from the first time it happened.[quoted image][quoted image]

That definitely needs a mini post there.

#1972 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

anyone else have this happen? The pic below was from the first time it happened.[quoted image][quoted image]

I have not had that happen, I have a PR mod to install tonight I will take a closer look at the target area when I have the glass off.

#1973 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I have not had that happen, I have a PR mod to install tonight I will take a closer look at the target area when I have the glass off.

It looks like the retracting flipper can help wedge a ball into that area.

#1974 4 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

sadly no if about it, estimates of global recession of 15-20% - banking crisis was 3.5%!

They are fundamentally different, the banking crisis (I'm assuming you're talking about 2008) was an issue with triple A rated asset backed securities - the financial system itself had the vulnerability/weakness. This economic "crisis" is going to have a pent up spending that will bring us back to normal relatively quickly because the financial system itself is extremely healthy; look at some of the performance reports of banks over their past 10 years, specifically their Tier 1 leveraged capital and their loan loss reserves.

Coupled with the SBA loan(grant) assistance, quantitative easing, and stimulus we're financially prepared to wait out this virus; turns out its weakness is American capitalism.

#1975 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

That definitely needs a mini post there.

Yeah or move the rail down to close the gap. Either way, I'm not too eager to drill more holes into the pf. I think moving the rail down might have a cleaner look than installing a post. It will all be hidden under the plastic then.

#1976 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Yeah or move the rail down to close the gap. Either way, I'm not too eager to drill more holes into the pf. I think moving the rail down might have a cleaner look than installing a post. It will all be hidden under the plastic then.

Or maybe make a slightly longer flat rail out of a piece of old side rail stock,

#1977 4 years ago

Or maybe make a slightly longer flat rail out of a piece of old side rail stock,

Or maybe drink more whisky and go to bed (Aye)

#1978 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Or maybe drink more whisky and go to bed (Aye)

Be careful, broke my wrist doing it Sunday.

#1979 4 years ago

That's a great idea. I'll have to see if I can figure something out. I dont have rail stock but I'm sure I can find something.

#1980 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I've not seen this happen yet. Can you post a photo of the target without the ball stuck?

I'd likely remove and reposition the target slightly to change the angle of the left side. Position it closer and farther back, and close the gap a bit.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics

#1981 4 years ago

Fix might be as simple as backing that target with foam?

You could also maybe make a plastic deflector and mount it to the tab that rail mounts to?

#1982 4 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

I've not seen this happen yet. Can you post a photo of the target without the ball stuck?
I'd likely remove and reposition the target slightly to change the angle of the left side. Position it closer and farther back, and close the gap a bit.
--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics

The gap seems pretty large that needs something there to block it.

20200404_063843 (resized).jpg20200404_063843 (resized).jpg
#1983 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Fix might be as simple as backing that target with foam?
You could also maybe make a plastic deflector and mount it to the tab that rail mounts to?

Good ideas! I have some weather stripping that I use for beer seal that I could probably use.

#1984 4 years ago
Quoted from The_Casual:

They are fundamentally different, the banking crisis (I'm assuming you're talking about 2008) was an issue with triple A rated asset backed securities - the financial system itself had the vulnerability/weakness. This economic "crisis" is going to have a pent up spending that will bring us back to normal relatively quickly because the financial system itself is extremely healthy; look at some of the performance reports of banks over their past 10 years, specifically their Tier 1 leveraged capital and their loan loss reserves.
Coupled with the SBA loan(grant) assistance, quantitative easing, and stimulus we're financially prepared to wait out this virus; turns out its weakness is American capitalism.

You might want to check up on the borrowing situation and then ask where will the pent up spending come from? all those unemployed folks and businesses that are going to hit the wall?

#1985 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

The gap seems pretty large that needs something there to block it.[quoted image]

Plenty of room there to move the target to the left slightly. Won't take much, no need to reengineer things when a solution is two screws away.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics

#1986 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

The gap seems pretty large that needs something there to block it.

Moving the stand-up back might help but imo the proper solution would be for Spooky to extend that rail.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

#1987 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Moving the stand-up back might help but imo the proper solution would be for Spooky to extend that rail.

Haven't had it happen on mine yet but I'm keeping an eye on it.

#1988 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

I’ve had the ball trapper by the upper flipper, but never stuck there. Always falls when I activate the flipper and the game continues.

#1989 4 years ago

Hmm. Can you check the gap between the rail and the target to see how big it is? Probably the best solution for me would be to either extend the rail or move it down.

#1990 4 years ago

Looks like about 1.3 cm

37A06888-89F3-462B-902B-D0370A281722 (resized).jpeg37A06888-89F3-462B-902B-D0370A281722 (resized).jpeg
#1991 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Looks like about 1.3 cm[quoted image]

In that pic the stand-up looks twisted to the left which would increase the gap. Maybe just adjust/twist it the other way and reduce the gap. I would guess it should be aligned (parallel) with the playfield opening and graphic.

#1992 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Hmm. Can you check the gap between the rail and the target to see how big it is? Probably the best solution for me would be to either extend the rail or move it down.

With all of the new, better pictures, it looks like the simplest easiest solution is to move the existing flat rail down about 3/8".

Drill new holes in it and yer done.

Its unlikely that the ball would get trapped higher up by the flipper.

#1993 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

In that pic the stand-up looks twisted to the left which would increase the gap. Maybe just adjust/twist it the other way and reduce the gap. I would guess it should be aligned (parallel) with the playfield opening and graphic.

I don’t have a problem with the ball getting caught. No adjustment needed.

#1994 4 years ago

lol...
Crack up rating comment....
I guess the game isn't for him then

He also does not like whysnow apparently
Screenshot_2020-04-05-07-59-26-45 (resized).pngScreenshot_2020-04-05-07-59-26-45 (resized).png

#1995 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Looks like about 1.3 cm[quoted image]

Here is mine, no way a ball can get stuck in there.

E85F9F18-FCEB-4C96-B5F9-4A9A9C63A861 (resized).jpegE85F9F18-FCEB-4C96-B5F9-4A9A9C63A861 (resized).jpeg
#1996 4 years ago

Thanks Docquest!

6AA5AC8D-AB62-4DEB-ABC2-0844EF2F039C (resized).jpeg6AA5AC8D-AB62-4DEB-ABC2-0844EF2F039C (resized).jpeg9D4BF9CB-BD8B-476A-9BDF-72BD9406FB2C (resized).jpeg9D4BF9CB-BD8B-476A-9BDF-72BD9406FB2C (resized).jpeg
#1997 4 years ago

Someone's been Modding...

#1998 4 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

You might want to check up on the borrowing situation and then ask where will the pent up spending come from? all those unemployed folks and businesses that are going to hit the wall?

https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/coronavirus-relief-options/paycheck-protection-program-ppp

#1999 4 years ago

Chris at Kingpin is AWESOME!
0537608D-E755-49D6-B737-DE4AF7365576 (resized).jpeg0537608D-E755-49D6-B737-DE4AF7365576 (resized).jpeg

Quoted from Yelobird:

[quoted image]
</blockquote

0537608D-E755-49D6-B737-DE4AF7365576 (resized).jpeg0537608D-E755-49D6-B737-DE4AF7365576 (resized).jpeg

#2000 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Here is mine, no way a ball can get stuck in there.[quoted image]

The gap on mine looks to be about as big. It's happened to me twice now and the ball was wedged in there tight. Took a considerable amount of effort (more than you would think) to get the ball out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 300.00
$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 13,500.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

There are 20,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/40?hl=rmarmol1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.