(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,215 posts in this topic. You are on page 393 of 405.
#19601 1 year ago

Anyone interested in Rick and Morty Funko pop figures? They are in Like New condition

I have these 4 figures with the original Funko packaging (packaging also in good condition) I used to have them displayed in the clear boxes in this picture.

I can send more pics, this is all I had in my phone.

$75 for all 4 and $15 to cover shipping.

Thanks.

DA2D71AC-5713-47FD-A517-A708960C9049 (resized).pngDA2D71AC-5713-47FD-A517-A708960C9049 (resized).png
#19602 1 year ago

Anyone have a solution for the ball getting stuck behind this target? It happens all the time now and I'm not sure how to fix it.

PXL_20230319_131056594.jpgPXL_20230319_131056594.jpg
#19603 1 year ago

The general consensus was to move the Meeseeks target to the left a bit, like this guy did:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/190#post-6046236

Hard to tell for sure with the ball in there on your pic, but I think yours is mounted to the right too far, so this solution should work.

#19604 1 year ago
Quoted from Deez:

Anyone have a solution for the ball getting stuck behind this target? It happens all the time now and I'm not sure how to fix it.
[quoted image]

Was the same on mine. Ended with moving the metal rail behind the flipper a bit down, so the gap is closed enough. Had to drill two new holes, but it's all covered by the metal rail. I thought, that's the easier / better way than to move the target. But if you want to move the target, that should be a possible solution as well.

#19605 1 year ago

If any of my R&M owners in Canada want one, PayPal me like $4 I should be able to toss it in a regular stamped envelope. It was cheaper to buy bulk than singles

4AD749A1-DA11-4435-9E4C-82A04C566560 (resized).jpeg4AD749A1-DA11-4435-9E4C-82A04C566560 (resized).jpeg
#19606 1 year ago

Anyone else have average ball times this crazy good?!

FDF77AD3-AFB3-4C96-A5BB-B7337B62DC90 (resized).jpegFDF77AD3-AFB3-4C96-A5BB-B7337B62DC90 (resized).jpeg
#19608 1 year ago

The canceling of people for just an accusation is ridiculous. R&M, solar opposites, and Squanch games are some of my favorite current things. I just emailed everyone on this list to tell them they are wrong : https://pressroom.warnermedia.com/us/brands/adult-swim-0/contacts

#19609 1 year ago

is it hippy christmas? Roiland's case got dismissed and there's a new bug fix build of R&M available?!?!

Build 2023.03.22:
- Fixed: Crash if Adventure ball save time is set to "OFF" and an adventure starts with multiball.
- Fixed: If you: A) were in a dimension, and B) charged the meter to full to open the portal, and then C) Drained - the topper would keep running.
- Fixed: Blood Dome adventure high score when not in challenge wouldn't award/prompt.

https://soldmy.org/pin/rm/

#19610 1 year ago

First software release ever tied to a dismissal of criminal charges? Yep there's a dimension for that. Thanks EP!

#19611 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

is it hippy christmas? Roiland's case got dismissed and there's a new bug fix build of R&M available?!?!
Build 2023.03.22:
- Fixed: Crash if Adventure ball save time is set to "OFF" and an adventure starts with multiball.
- Fixed: If you: A) were in a dimension, and B) charged the meter to full to open the portal, and then C) Drained - the topper would keep running.
- Fixed: Blood Dome adventure high score when not in challenge wouldn't award/prompt.

Awesome!

#19612 1 year ago

Only takes one gold digger

#19613 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Build 2023.03.22:

I find it absolutely amazing that you are still working on this - the last updates with the added dimensions and challenge modes were brilliant. Thanks for continuing to improve this already stellar game!

#19614 1 year ago
Quoted from djsoup:

It’s a witch hunt.
Justin is single, successful and he speaks his mind. I’ve known the dude for well over a decade and consider him a friend. He's a comedian, has no filter and often says things for shock value or a laugh and would never act on any of it. He’s one of the nicest people I know. The people trying to take advantage of him and twist everything he says against him have nothing better to do than make other peoples lives more miserable than their own. He stepped down to take the media's focus on him away from his company/employees so they wouldn't be negatively impacted - he genuinely cares for people. This domestic allegation that happened over 3 years ago is totally bogus and is stemming from a jealous ex looking for a payout. I get that companies are trying to disassociate to avoid bad press, it’s reactionary, but unfortunately spawns more bandwagon BS from the general public to pile on.. guilty until proven innocent. Once the charges are dismissed (as expected based on his evidence), these companies will work with him again, just sucks to see people dragging a friend through the mud while he's trying to prove his innocence through the system. Being a celebrity SUCKS. Everyone is trying to get a piece of you, or what you have, what people don't tend to think of is all the leeches and groupies looking to cash in and destroy peoples lives. People should pause and hold their judgement before believing everything they read online, especially accusations.

#19615 1 year ago
Quoted from Wake2wood:

The canceling of people for just an accusation is ridiculous. R&M, solar opposites, and Squanch games are some of my favorite current things. I just emailed everyone on this list to tell them they are wrong : https://pressroom.warnermedia.com/us/brands/adult-swim-0/contacts

Unfortunately, there were also people here in this thread who were casting judgement prematurely. How quick people are to forget the "innocent before proven guilty" fundamentals of the United States justice system.

Quoted from djsoup:

It’s a witch hunt.
Justin is single, successful and he speaks his mind. I’ve known the dude for well over a decade and consider him a friend. He's a comedian, has no filter and often says things for shock value or a laugh and would never act on any of it. He’s one of the nicest people I know. The people trying to take advantage of him and twist everything he says against him have nothing better to do than make other peoples lives more miserable than their own. He stepped down to take the media's focus on him away from his company/employees so they wouldn't be negatively impacted - he genuinely cares for people. This domestic allegation that happened over 3 years ago is totally bogus and is stemming from a jealous ex looking for a payout. I get that companies are trying to disassociate to avoid bad press, it’s reactionary, but unfortunately spawns more bandwagon BS from the general public to pile on.. guilty until proven innocent. Once the charges are dismissed (as expected based on his evidence), these companies will work with him again, just sucks to see people dragging a friend through the mud while he's trying to prove his innocence through the system. Being a celebrity SUCKS. Everyone is trying to get a piece of you, or what you have, what people don't tend to think of is all the leeches and groupies looking to cash in and destroy peoples lives. People should pause and hold their judgement before believing everything they read online, especially accusations.

djsoup Good on you for sticking by your friend.

#19616 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Yeeeah - Fuckin' Up Some Shit!

You Rule.

#19617 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

djsoup Good on you for sticking by your friend.

The Vindicators/Vindicated.

1DF8A099-A901-497D-B43C-9EF1BCAA1D9C (resized).jpeg1DF8A099-A901-497D-B43C-9EF1BCAA1D9C (resized).jpeg
#19618 1 year ago

Rubba lubba dub dub! And that's the way the news goes.

#19619 1 year ago

What is the game saying when you drain before finishing Scary Terry? I can’t make it out.

#19620 1 year ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

What is the game saying when you drain before finishing Scary Terry? I can’t make it out.

Drained... like a bitch!

#19621 1 year ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

There are actually 3 options:

1. “Death is a bitch”
2. “Haha, Drained … Like a bitch”
3. “You’re my_ bitch now!”

#19622 1 year ago
Quoted from djsoup:

The Vindicators/Vindicated.[quoted image]

Drained…. BY a bitch!
Best therapy for him? Season 7

#19623 1 year ago

I had to look this one up to figure out what was being said and what it meant:
"rubber baby buggy bumpers!"

rubber baby buggy bumper (plural rubber baby buggy bumpers) (slang) A contraceptive diaphragm

#19624 1 year ago

Long before it was slang, it was an actual thing. A rubber bumper on a baby buggy, which is what strollers used to be called. It’s just a common really old tongue twister.

#19625 1 year ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

I had to look this one up to figure out what was being said and what it meant:
"rubber baby buggy bumpers!"
rubber baby buggy bumper (plural rubber baby buggy bumpers) (slang) A contraceptive diaphragm

What EP said, but also, I think they were riffing the Simpsons, because it was a big thing when Simpsons did it many years before.

#19626 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

1. “Death is a bitch”

Thanks - I kept hearing #2 as “BwaHaHa, tree!” I knew that couldn’t be right.

#19627 1 year ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

I find it absolutely amazing that you are still working on this - the last updates with the added dimensions and challenge modes were brilliant. Thanks for continuing to improve this already stellar game!

Which is why R&M is such an amazing game. The love put into the pin is so obvious.

#19628 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeS:

It's not too bad. It took around 30 minutes and most of that time was getting the diverter adjusted correctly. I also swapped in a shorter bushing. I ground down one of the standard bushings to account for the thinner playfield which places the diverter at a lower height.
Steps
1. Remove screws for both ramps (2 on left 3 on right. Remove the 2 screws on the side of the house. This will allow you to be able to slide the house out of the way enough to get to the diverter from the top.
2. Loosen the pawl for the diverter on the underside which will allow you to remove the old diverter from the top. Take a pic and make note of how the old diverter placement in relation to the mech below.
3. If you are replacing the bushing you will also have to remove the mech plate because there are nuts on the backside that need to be removed.
4. To install the new diverter you then do the previous steps in reverse. The hard part is getting the new diverter in the right placement in the pawl before tightening it down. You'll also want to make sure that the diverter is in the right place on the top of the playfield (in the top orbit) because it can move around when you are getting it back in the pawl. You'll also want to make sure that the pawl is fully engaged in the coil when diverted. Once you get the diverter in the right spot tighten it down on the pawl just enough so it doesn't shift and then check the operation of the diverter to make sure that it is correct (and not binding) before tightening it fully. Once that is done you just need to put the house and ramps back in place and screw them in.

Thank you for this!
Just did the install and it went smoothly.

#19629 1 year ago

Anyone have a set of plastics they want to sell or ramps (even if not perfect)? Wanted to check before I order plastics on pbl

#19630 1 year ago

Should I go see a doctor? I should go see a doctor...

20230327_192447 (resized).jpg20230327_192447 (resized).jpg
#19631 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

1. “Death is a bitch”

#2 is one of the best lines in pinball.

#19632 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

#2 is one of the best lines in pinball.

Ha, for sure! I also like when the Beast says “Aww…died with your balls gone” after draining on Maiden. Any game that makes me laugh my ass off is bolted forever!

#19633 1 year ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Just wanted to give a shout out to this key post...extremely helpful. I thought my machine was dialed in 100% but was noticing the ball jiggling around maybe 10-20% of the time on the inner loop shot, so I pulled the ramps AGAIN and really studied the angles. Luckily I didn't have to redrill holes or any of that, but I did bend the guide so that the ball would not get caught up on the stupid diverter screws. I also didn't have to remove the plastic piece under the guide to do this, just bent it until it was enough to miss the screws. Finally my orbit and outer garage shot are smooth (I fixed them previously), and now finally my inner loop shot is also 100% smooth. Thanks iepinball for the reminder about this angle!

The RAM forum continues to enhance my enjoyment of this hobby: I thought that I had my RAM pretty well dialed in but after reading about the upper loop diverter and seeing too many shots lose momentum going around it, decided to remove both ramps, house and spaceship. While I didn't completely reform the left metal guide, the top section was curved too tight and the guide to the subway drop was on a 60-70 degree angle instead of square.

As for the diverter itself, I opted to install a ~4" aluminum plate over the steel diverter plate with a small double sided gel tape adjacent to the two mounting screws. Not as involved or elegant as the modified post I've seen on earlier posts, but it's resulted in bullets shooting around the loop off the upper right flipper. Didn't hurt that this was a perfect opportunity to clean the now accessible lanes.

Coincidentally, I found a partial crack in the spaceship mount while trying to get access to the upper loop. Rather than wait for it to fail I overlayed a small 1/8" thick plexiglass layer secured by the existing 2 screws to reinforce it. A hobbyist's job is never done...

RAM pf upper loop 1 2023.3.27 (resized).jpgRAM pf upper loop 1 2023.3.27 (resized).jpgRAM pf upper loop 2 2023.3.27 (resized).jpgRAM pf upper loop 2 2023.3.27 (resized).jpgRAM pf upper loop 3 2023.3.27 (resized).jpgRAM pf upper loop 3 2023.3.27 (resized).jpgRAM pf upper loop 4 2023.3.27 (resized).jpgRAM pf upper loop 4 2023.3.27 (resized).jpg

#19634 1 year ago

The more i look at it the more i think the diverter should have been between the lanes or on the complete other side....

#19635 1 year ago

After a bunch of short, shitty games, I had a good one!

PXL_20230329_043926152 (resized).jpgPXL_20230329_043926152 (resized).jpg
#19636 1 year ago

BUYER BEWARE!!!

This new build completely wiped the high scores from both standard play as well as the Challenge mode.

Build 2022.09.02 did not change any of the existing scores.

Quoted from epthegeek:

Build 2023.03.22:

#19637 1 year ago
Quoted from Filimurz:

BUYER BEWARE!!!
This new build completely wiped the high scores from both standard play as well as the Challenge mode.
Build 2022.09.02 did not change any of the existing scores.

Might have been a "you" problem or a USB problem. I have done like 20+ updates. Only one gave me trouble, it was my usb, and I lost my high scores.

#19638 1 year ago

I should have bought better USB’s.

#19639 1 year ago
Quoted from Filimurz:

I should have bought better USB’s.

I didn't have any problem with mine. I agree you probably need a better USB. Don't get a generic one on Amazon, get a name brand and you will be fine.

You should have a backup of your scores from your last update, unless you deleted those. Unfortunately I am not sure how to restore the scores from the backup though, maybe someone here will know.

#19640 1 year ago
Quoted from Var1AbL3:

I didn't have any problem with mine. I agree you probably need a better USB. Don't get a generic one on Amazon, get a name brand and you will be fine.
You should have a backup of your scores from your last update, unless you deleted those. Unfortunately I am not sure how to restore the scores from the backup though, maybe someone here will know.

You can save them, but can't restore them. Eric, you would know for sure, but I "think" i'm correct

#19641 1 year ago

No issues updating to the latest code - this time it is a you problem!

#19642 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

You can save them, but can't restore them. Eric, you would know for sure, but I "think" i'm correct

Yeah, the guy who set up the OS didn’t add a way to restore saves, unfortunately. So it dumps them on updates, but you can’t do anything with ‘em.

The only reason any update would blank settings is if something went wrong with the update and it has to be repeated.

#19643 1 year ago

After thousands of plays I’m still getting little fun surprises with this game. Today I was in the “Where are my balls?” dimension and had a ball drain down the middle, but the timing was such that the ball eject coil was triggered by the dimension activities, causing the ball to return to play with the death save graphic playing on the screen. Made me smile.

#19644 1 year ago

Hey fellow Spooky fans. I bought my R&M second hand and the original buyer didn't get the portal speaker lights. So, I ordered a kit from Spooky. I was able to use my UM as a template to install the metal covers and light rings inside...but, I have absolutely no idea where to hook them up. UM has a little board with an arduino plugged onto the PC Rm does not. I did get a couple of little power splitters that say TNA on them.

So, could someone get a picture or tell me the location the speaker lights plug in?

I emailed Spooky but am working on it today when they are OOO.

#19645 1 year ago
Quoted from Var1AbL3:

Hey fellow Spooky fans. I bought my R&M second hand and the original buyer didn't get the portal speaker lights. So, I ordered a kit from Spooky. I was able to use my UM as a template to install the metal covers and light rings inside...but, I have absolutely no idea where to hook them up. UM has a little board with an arduino plugged onto the PC Rm does not. I did get a couple of little power splitters that say TNA on them.
So, could someone get a picture or tell me the location the speaker lights plug in?

I guess I don't know how this looks without the lights but here you go. Hope this might help make sense out of it.

20230401_145300 (resized).jpg20230401_145300 (resized).jpgspeaker lights (resized).pngspeaker lights (resized).png
#19646 1 year ago
Quoted from Jigz:

I guess I don't know how this looks without the lights but here you go. Hope this might help make sense out of it

That was exactly what I needed and they are all hooked up now. Thanks!

#19647 1 year ago
Quoted from Var1AbL3:

That was exactly what I needed and they are all hooked up now. Thanks!

Awesome, glad to hear!

#19648 1 year ago
Quoted from Var1AbL3:

Im in the same boat, was looking to get the RGB Speakers, but have not gotten to it yet. How much were they?

Do you have pics of the install, now that we have the wiring I might put a focus on getting these ordered.
Thanks!

#19649 1 year ago
Quoted from nalek:

have not gotten to it yet. How much were they?

Do you have pics of the install, now that we have the wiring I might put a focus on getting these ordered.
Thanks!

I messaged Spooky a few weeks ago and they said it would take a few weeks to fabricate one. I heard nothing for a few weeks and finally got a bill email for $90 plus shipping, totally worth it.

The pictures shared above show exactly where the plugs go. That really was the easy part. Installing them while being careful not to scratch the covers or the backbox, was a fairly long process, but still straight forward.

#19650 1 year ago

So I just picked up a second hand r&m . Got it all set up and went to delete the high scores and when I press enter the game says deleting scores and then just stays on the screen . It doesn’t allow me to back out go forward or anything. Game locks up and I have to turn game on and off for it to re boot . Not sure what’s going on . Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 13,500.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

There are 20,215 posts in this topic. You are on page 393 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/393?hl=pinball-obsessed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.