(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,219 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Jigz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 387 of 405.
#19301 1 year ago

Since he's best friends with Dan Harmon and already does V.O. work I could see Rob Schrab taking over Roiland's duties.

#19302 1 year ago

Dan Harmon has had his share of personal controversy, hasn't he? You probably couldn't get a show like Rick & Morty from people who don't have some personal problems. Maybe all entertainment should just be extremely safe, inoffensive vanilla stories and characters written by lawyers and D&I executives. That sounds fun.

#19303 1 year ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

you gotta sell your pinball

Nah, selling my Bride because her designer is a child molester does nothing but give me a tiny piece of mind of what someone MIGHT think of me if they know the whole story. Is that a real good reason to ditch her or is the fact that she has perpetual lockjaw a better one? Lol She’s married to Pinbot and he ain’t going anywhere soon, so I guess let’s all que up Billy Jean and go watch a Miramax movie marathon?

#19304 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I haven't paid any attention to what Justin is accused of. Why? I don't care. Where do I personally draw the line? Physical harm and death (to others).

So, I know you haven't been paying attention, but part of what he's accused of is physical harm. With what's coming to light I would say things do not look good for him.

I've been on the corporate side of things when someone is accused of stuff like this. I can tell you they're radioactive afterwards. Just a matter of how fast the lawyers say we can eject them.

It's not just about PR (though that's obviously a big factor), you have to think about your employees too. Telling someone they're going to be working next to a man accused of sexual assault and grooming minors is not the kind of workplace environment anyone wants to create.

Anyways, I don't want to speculate. But this is my personal take on creators who turn out to be shitty:

I can separate the artist from the work, to a point. If someone is gross enough that it just turns my stomach to think about them then yeah, maybe it ruins some old work. Especially if you start finding subtext you hadn't thought about in that way before. But generally my philosophy is if it's something I enjoyed I can still enjoy it. I just can't support them in future endeavors once I know.

If I like a book/album/movie and the creator turns out be a giant asshole I can still like the content. But I don't want to buy more of them and put money in their pocket and support them after I find out.

#19305 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

But this is my personal take on creators who turn out to be shitty:

What a reasonable position, and one I can agree with completely. I’m not a revisionist but someone can do something so egregious and sick that anything associated with them is toxic.

Case in point, I unknowingly went to the Haunted Museum in Las Vegas recently and had no clue what I was going to see, hadn’t read anything, or seen anything, but my foreign exchange student booked us tickets and so we went. Would I go again knowing what I know now about who and exactly what you are getting to see on the tour? No, I would not. Let’s just say, yeah, they got some other creepy shit, but in reality it’s really a serial killer museum, with all kinds of serial killer “memorabilia” and exhibits that I would have rather have not seen. It was kind of a creepy clown/doll sideshow with a big huge scoop of sexual predator NOPE right in the middle of it.

If you are that much into true crime, the Mob museum has got you covered in spades. At least their brutality is mostly contained to other mobsters and their ongoing war with the law enforcement. The serial killer shit is just too fucking over the top, even for Vegas.

#19306 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

It's not just about PR (though that's obviously a big factor), you have to think about your employees too. Telling someone they're going to be working next to a man accused of sexual assault and grooming minors is not the kind of workplace environment anyone wants to create.

The problem arises when the accusations aren't proven to be true. NOT saying that is the case here, but treating the accused as a Guilty Party based only on accusation is an awful policy.
Doubly so when there are no real/serious repercussions for false/baseless accusation in our system.

We joke about Cancel Culture a lot, but it is a serious problem these days and the accused is left with no resource to recuperate their previous life when/if found innocent.

Agree with your ultimate take though.

#19307 1 year ago

The public chooses to condemn people for life even before proven guilty. Also, if anyone screaming about this thinks that Led Zeppelin or GNR have had a squeaky clean record towards people you’re blind. Might wanna sell off those machines too to protect your morals.

#19308 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

So, I know you haven't been paying attention, but part of what he's accused of is physical harm. With what's coming to light I would say things do not look good for him.
I've been on the corporate side of things when someone is accused of stuff like this. I can tell you they're radioactive afterwards. Just a matter of how fast the lawyers say we can eject them.
Anyways, I don't want to speculate. But this is my personal take on creators who turn out to be shitty:
I can separate the artist from the work, to a point. If someone is gross enough that it just turns my stomach to think about them then yeah, maybe it ruins some old work. Especially if you start finding subtext you hadn't thought about in that way before. But generally my philosophy is if it's something I enjoyed I can still enjoy it. I just can't support them in future endeavors once I know.
If I like a book/album/movie and the creator turns out be a giant asshole I can still like the content. But I don't want to buy more of them and put money in their pocket and support them after I find out.

Makes sense (and I largely agree). Using pinball as an example, I wouldn't purchase a Ghostbusters after John Trudeau was convicted. If I owned it prior to the accusations and eventual conviction, I wouldn't sell it if I otherwise loved the game. Even if Justin is convicted, R&M isn't going anywhere. Until Justin is charged & convicted, I'm skeptical about the media noise & reporting.

#19309 1 year ago
Quoted from guitarded:

when/if found innocent.

We have libel, defamation, and slander laws to help recover one’s reputation but ask Amber Heard or Jonny Depp how that has turned out for them…

#19310 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Using pinball as an example, I wouldn't purchase a Ghostbusters after John Trudeau was convicted.

If I wanted any game he designed in the past I wouldn't even be bothered about buying it used. That game is made, it's a done deal, he sees nothing from it anymore. I never liked him in the first place, as a person. That he turned out to be even scummier than I thought sucks, but I can ignore that for the most part, the games are more than just him.

But if he got out of jail and designed a new game? Hell no, I'm not supporting that.

I think it just varies by the way you interact. I was never a Kanye West fan, even years ago. But after his pro-Nazi we should kill Jews stuff? I don't even want to hear his voice. Old albums, whatever, I'm changing the track if he's a guest artist. But that's about it being so personal, hearing him on a song is this direct connection, it's hard to ignore what he stands for when you listen. It's not like Trudeau's face is on Ghostbusters, you can ignore his involvement and just play pinball.

That's just me at least. If I had a Rick & Morty and liked it I wouldn't sell over this news. And if I wanted one I'd buy off someone unloading theirs. I don't think the game is "tainted", just turns out one of the people behind it is someone is looking very much like I wouldn't want to support in future projects. If that changes so be it, I'm not calling for his pin to be burned or thrown off a roof in the meantime.

#19311 1 year ago

We love the game and it's early yet, but I still can't wrap my head around: How do you co-write and voice the episode about King Jellybean... and then become King Jellybean?

It's just... WTF, man. Doesn't seem believable.

#19312 1 year ago
Quoted from guitarded:

The problem arises when the accusations aren't proven to be true. NOT saying that is the case here, but treating the accused as a Guilty Party based only on accusation is an awful policy.
Doubly so when there are no real/serious repercussions for false/baseless accusation in our system.
We joke about Cancel Culture a lot, but it is a serious problem these days and the accused is left with no resource to recuperate their previous life when/if found innocent.
Agree with your ultimate take though.

There's a history as to why cancel culture is a thing. Most of our demographic doesn't understand that or why there's such a backlash now. Too many years of people getting away with things because 'money' and 'connections'. It is still happening today as is evident in many things going on. If justice is never served, people are not going to be forgiving. It's that simple. I agree innocent until proven guilty, but too many loopholes in the system to rely on it blindly.

Thing is...it isn't new at all. It was invented by our forefathers, and is why we left England to begin with.

The ultimate question is how long should someone be punished for things they did in the past, or to a smaller effect, something they said on the internet. And as we are discussing, should a person's history prevent you from enjoying something they may have been involved in. I can certainly see where certain actions along with heavy involvement in said product might turn some people off, but there's no one size fits all in these matters.

I for one have a sick fascination with people who have done attrocious things ( in some people's minds) so it is unlikely to sway me for something I like/enjoy. Meaning, R&M wouldn't go anywhere, and I'd be likely go buy a GB if one came up I was interested in. That isn't to say there aren't other things I avoid because I disagree with a person's actions. My problem is again, if you go searching, you are likely to find something distasteful on everyone...so you have these personal lines you have to be okay with. It's just a fact not everyone is going to agree.

It will be interesting to see how AS continues R&M. I don't really know if he did most of the writing, but the humor is so signature, I don't see how they recover from it. I don't know if Solar Opposites is still in production? I assume he will get thrown off that as well if it is. Just seems like if you are going to cut ties with him, you may as well pull the plug on the whole project.

#19313 1 year ago

It’s a witch hunt.

Justin is single, successful and he speaks his mind. I’ve known the dude for well over a decade and consider him a friend. He's a comedian, has no filter and often says things for shock value or a laugh and would never act on any of it. He’s one of the nicest people I know. The people trying to take advantage of him and twist everything he says against him have nothing better to do than make other peoples lives more miserable than their own. He stepped down to take the media's focus on him away from his company/employees so they wouldn't be negatively impacted - he genuinely cares for people. This domestic allegation that happened over 3 years ago is totally bogus and is stemming from a jealous ex looking for a payout. I get that companies are trying to disassociate to avoid bad press, it’s reactionary, but unfortunately spawns more bandwagon BS from the general public to pile on.. guilty until proven innocent. Once the charges are dismissed (as expected based on his evidence), these companies will work with him again, just sucks to see people dragging a friend through the mud while he's trying to prove his innocence through the system. Being a celebrity SUCKS. Everyone is trying to get a piece of you, or what you have, what people don't tend to think of is all the leeches and groupies looking to cash in and destroy peoples lives. People should pause and hold their judgement before believing everything they read online, especially accusations.

#19314 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

It will be interesting to see how AS continues R&M. I don't really know if he did most of the writing, but the humor is so signature, I don't see how they recover from it. I don't know if Solar Opposites is still in production? I assume he will get thrown off that as well if it is. Just seems like if you are going to cut ties with him, you may as well pull the plug on the whole project.

He hasn't really been involved with the writing on R&M since season 3 or 4. Too busy with other projects, so he's pretty much just been doing voices. I think it's the same for Solar Opposites...Mike McMahan & a writers team are running it, Justin doing voices. Solar is still in production, they have a pickup through Season 5.

#19315 1 year ago
Quoted from djsoup:

It’s a witch hunt.
Justin is single, successful and he speaks his mind. I’ve known the dude for well over a decade and consider him a friend. He's a comedian, has no filter and often says things for shock value or a laugh and would never act on any of it. He’s one of the nicest people I know. The people trying to take advantage of him and twist everything he says against him have nothing better to do than make other peoples lives more miserable than their own. He stepped down to take the media's focus on him away from his company/employees so they wouldn't be negatively impacted - he genuinely cares for people. This domestic allegation that happened over 3 years ago is totally bogus and is stemming from a jealous ex looking for a payout. I get that companies are trying to disassociate to avoid bad press, it’s reactionary, but unfortunately spawns more bandwagon BS from the general public to pile on.. guilty until proven innocent. Once the charges are dismissed (as expected based on his evidence), these companies will work with him again, just sucks to see people dragging a friend through the mud while he's trying to prove his innocence through the system. Being a celebrity SUCKS. Everyone is trying to get a piece of you, or what you have, what people don't tend to think of is all the leeches and groupies looking to cash in and destroy peoples lives. People should pause and hold their judgement before believing everything they read online, especially accusations.

Thank you for sharing.

#19316 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Thank you for sharing.

No problem. I was debating on whether I would even post anything.. There are two-sides to every story and only one side is really being told in the media and I guess its just easier for people to assume someone is automatically guilty, which sucks.

#19317 1 year ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

We have libel, defamation, and slander laws to help recover one’s reputation but ask Amber Heard or Jonny Depp how that has turned out for them…

Yep. Also. Handy to have a Million or two laying around to feed a Law Firm.
And you will never really recover your life as it was.

Just a financial judgement that may or may not be paid.

#19318 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

He hasn't really been involved with the writing on R&M since season 3 or 4.

It shows to be honest. The tone of things changed, imo not for the better. I think I've watched most of Season 5 but in slow spurts, I'm just not as engaged with it anymore.

#19319 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

It shows to be honest. The tone of things changed, imo not for the better. I think I've watched most of Season 5 but in slow spurts, I'm just not as engaged with it anymore.

Season 5 was a problem. Season 6 was a banger.

But anyway … Pinball? Yeah? YEAH?

#19320 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Season 5 was a problem. Season 6 was a banger.
But anyway … Pinball? Yeah? YEAH?

You nailed it, Season 6 WAS a banger.

#19321 1 year ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Okay I think now I'm all done with adjustments to ball guides and the diverter. It's late Saturday night, fellow Mortys just left. We somehow recorded a few good games, decided at the start to film as many as I could, and then just upload the one standout. I had a second and final pull apart for refinment today. Happy with the test run we just had now, most definately. It was good this morning... but Awesome now tonight!!
So here are a few pics of how my top guides were as it came out of the box. This is first looks after removing the house for the first time, Tuesday.. .
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
I was a little surprised at the way ball guides were all leaning this way and that, with uneven kinks and bumps around what I thought should be smooth curves. Also leaning back at the top of the main right orbit, fast shots will ride up that, get air... also the diverter screw head was sticking out and the ball was deflecting off of it.
Long story short, two phases of adjustments went on, pull downs. At first seemed about 90% success for my opinion, second pull down and tweak today sorted out some remaining issues, this Rick Flows Pretty Sweet now!!!
Here's the pics of the top end right before I replaced the house and ramps this afternoon, the final solu .... errr, how it ended up. :3
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Mud map of significant bits...
[quoted image]
Yellow circle, straighten/align top ball guide at diverter, and kinked diverter about 30 degrees at shaft to conceal screw heads, also added kink at tip. Green line tracing over dirt mark seen in original pics, where it looked like the ball would kick off the screw head. Red Circle, moved the "crest of the hill" closer to centre.
[quoted image]
Purple circle, low density sticky foam to prevent stucky balls there. White circle, bent the very end of the tip about 20deg (I used a 10" shifter longways, bent as close to end as possible, just the last 4-5mm Max) so that it creates that smoother transition and doesn't interfere with the portal orbit shot path. Green path, now has no screw head interfering to kick the ball away, and the begining there is straight, for that right orbit top guide I just smoothed out the corner to match the art and plastic then made sure the last 2" was straight, upright, and on course. There is also a slot in that guide tab to align correctly then with diverter/shaft. Red arrows, if you don't up the diverter power then strong orbit shots seem to sometimes push the diverter part way back and causing a clunky transition.
So tonights top video, best of the three...

When I set up I just put the rear leg bolts about 10mm more extended in height than the front. I checked out the PF incline I'm at today and got 6.3 deg centre of playfield. I upped the diverter power a fair bit, and will probably go to about 6.6 degrees tomorrow and try that out.
I was pretty happy with how it played just now anyway... so was the other Morty!!
And I'm all knackered here at the end of the day, and mildly pickled ... la la la de da ...

If it isn't already, the post above #8167 should be added to the Key Posts.

I've done all sorts of mods, MRS switches, ball guide bending, moving ball guide mounts etc etc since buying R&M NIB... The diverter from factory has 2 round head screws which essentially act as speed bumps, bending the start of the diverter to essentially hide the screws smooths out the ball path removing pretty much all clunk. The diverter doesn't have a lot of extra length to play with, so it's quite a lot of trial and error, but well worth doing.

#19322 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

You nailed it, Season 6 WAS a banger.

Agree, Season 6 was back to their best!

#19323 1 year ago

Alright well it’s not that I’m finding season 5 a slog, just not as good. But I’m more motivated to finish it now.

If the show sucks after being recast then it had a good run.

#19324 1 year ago

So I did some tweaking this afternoon on R&M. Added some Halo flippers with new rubbers, and spend some time coercing the diverter.

The metal diverter on the main orbit (fuck knows why) has protruding screws on it. So every time you hit the orbit at above reasonable pace, the ball clips the screws and rattles around, slowing the ball, fucking timing, adding extra clunkiness and generally fucking things up!!

I followed a fellow Morty members thread today regarding the tweaking of the diverter. Took a few hours, was a pain in the ass, but it seems to have worked.

I’ve had switch issues for a while now, so R&M has been rarely played, but coincidently today I put up a GC high score

Whether it’s the new fancy flippers or just the orbit fix, who knows, but I used to play R&M like a mad mofo and rarely got close to tonight’s score. My suggestion, fix the diverter and/or add the new super fancy flippers.

Love R&M!!!

IMG_3880 (resized).jpgIMG_3880 (resized).jpg

#19325 1 year ago

I wish someone would re-make those divertors ...maybe I'll reach out to Mantis and see if its something he's interested in...

#19326 1 year ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

The metal diverter on the main orbit (fuck knows why) has protruding screws on it. So every time you hit the orbit at above reasonable pace, the ball clips the screws and rattles around, slowing the ball, fucking timing, adding extra clunkiness and generally fucking things up!!
[quoted image]

Scott has mentioned he survives on pinball player's tears… perhaps that’s part of the intended design and experience?

#19327 1 year ago

Quoted from monkfe:

I wish someone would re-make those divertors ...maybe I'll reach out to Mantis and see if its something he's interested in...

I too hate this clunkiness of my diverter. Not sure why I haven't thought of it before, but I might try to take it out this weekend and re-install the diverter to the shaft using press rivets. That should take care of the issue. Be much more in line with how other diverters are done. Not sure why they didn't do this in the first place tbh. It's fine for prototyping, but there's a reason other diverters are either riveted or welded.

#19328 1 year ago
Quoted from damadczar:

Not sure why they didn't do this in the first place tbh. It's fine for prototyping, but there's a reason other diverters are either riveted or welded.

It's just one of many obstacles we've all worked through. Part of Spooky's evolution as a pinball manufacturer. My diverter was installed improperly behind the ball guide from the factory. One of the first fixes was to free it. Don't know why, but my diverter screws haven't caused me much grief...the loop shoots nicely for me.

#19329 1 year ago

I followed instructions from key post 1895 and slightly moved the guides and since then no issues with the diverter. Perhaps I've been lucky. I actually did the adjustment only very recently as I was getting some clunking myself all of a sudden.

#19330 1 year ago
Quoted from damadczar:

I too hate this clunkiness of my diverter. Not sure why I haven't thought of it before, but I might try to take it out this weekend and re-install the diverter to the shaft using press rivets. That should take care of the issue. Be much more in line with how other diverters are done. Not sure why they didn't do this in the first place tbh. It's fine for prototyping, but there's a reason other diverters are either riveted or welded.

I reached out to mantis...he's interested. So I'm going to pull mine out this weekend and send it to him next week...anyone have pics of this I can send him showing the issue before I go through the dissassembly (pita) ...an overall pic of the divertor itself would be great too...just send it right to my inbox...thanks and keep you all updated....If he says its a go...I'll do a poll to get an approximate number of people interested.

#19331 1 year ago

My diverter has never given me problems that I am aware of. Just the switch for it. Even after putting in MRs it doesn't 100% always seem to switch when I think it should. (note in testing the mrs works 100% of the time, so I don't think that is the issue).

#19332 1 year ago
Quoted from monkfe:

I reached out to mantis...he's interested. So I'm going to pull mine out this weekend and send it to him next week...anyone have pics of this I can send him showing the issue before I go through the dissassembly (pita) ...an overall pic of the divertor itself would be great too...just send it right to my inbox...thanks and keep you all updated....If he says its a go...I'll do a poll to get an approximate number of people interested.

Go back to post #8167

#19333 1 year ago

Coming soon in case anyone is interested in Purple!

Purple Pair (resized).jpgPurple Pair (resized).jpg
#19334 1 year ago

Finally!

I am in for the Purple and Green Halos. They look good.

#19335 1 year ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

[quoted image]

Those would be great on my Scooby!

#19336 1 year ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

[quoted image]

I'd love a set of these for ACNC!

#19337 1 year ago

Any thoughts on these. Considering as an option.

Silver_Purple (resized).jpgSilver_Purple (resized).jpg
#19338 1 year ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Any thoughts on these. Considering as an option.
[quoted image]

Speaking just for myself, I'd prefer a single anodized color rather than this 2-tone.

#19339 1 year ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Any thoughts on these. Considering as an option

Might consider the opposite of this two tone. Like color on top the rest brushed. IMHO The rubber is gonna cover up most of that purple and you don't really see the bottom.

#19340 1 year ago

Hey, has anyone else had crazy scores coming off the spinner loop? My RnM is doing really stupid 10xskillshot and crazy 300 combo multiple bonuses on the spinner loop on the first shot etc, and handing out 20million like it's candy.

I've replaced the roll over switch, hardwired the spinner wires, they had a connector, and checked all switches to be fine.

I'm perplexed mMorty... Can anyone help?

#19341 1 year ago

I followed a fellow Morty members thread today regarding the tweaking of the diverter. Took a few hours, was a pain in the ass, but it seems to have worked.

Quoted from monkfe:

Quoted from damadczar:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/269#post-6272701

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/269#post-6275136

#19342 1 year ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Speaking just for myself, I'd prefer a single anodized color rather than this 2-tone.

Second this. I prefer a full anodized.

#19344 1 year ago
Quoted from ShinyballsOz:

Hey, has anyone else had crazy scores coming off the spinner loop? My RnM is doing really stupid 10xskillshot and crazy 300 combo multiple bonuses on the spinner loop on the first shot etc, and handing out 20million like it's candy.
I've replaced the roll over switch, hardwired the spinner wires, they had a connector, and checked all switches to be fine.

Check the spinner in switch test. Sounds like you're getting many extra spinner switches when you shouldn't be. Pound the playfield with your fist in switch test to see if other switches are closing with vibrations.

#19345 1 year ago

When I first got my machine (used) it had an MRS switch in the loop. When the loops diverter coil fired it would basically send that switch into a frenzy and award millions of points. Eventually I had to re-install the MRS switch with the end facing away from the coil and the problem went away. Sounds like you have a roll over switch though so I guess it won't be that...

#19346 1 year ago

Are you on the latest code? Whatever is happening, I suspect it's registering as multiple loop shots in a short period of time, it's likely a combination of the switch in the loop and the one in the back right.

#19347 1 year ago

Genuinely wondering your take on this as you consider him a friend.

Are those weird and creepy texts he supposedly sent to that 15 year old girl legitimate? If they’re actually him he’s a downright creepy bstrd and I wouldn’t want to know him and or be around him in any circumstance. If they’re in fact fake I truly feel bad for him. It’s so easy for these sorts of things to be fake just as they are real.

Quoted from djsoup:

It’s a witch hunt.

#19348 1 year ago
Quoted from Maverick222:

Genuinely wondering your take on this as you consider him a friend.
Are those weird and creepy texts he supposedly sent to that 15 year old girl legitimate? If they’re actually him he’s a downright creepy bstrd and I wouldn’t want to know him and or be around him in any circumstance. If they’re in fact fake I truly feel bad for him. It’s so easy for these sorts of things to be fake just as they are real.

You can find everything you’re looking for here —-> https://www.facebook.com

#19349 1 year ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

When I first got my machine (used) it had an MRS switch in the loop. When the loops diverter coil fired it would basically send that switch into a frenzy and award millions of points. Eventually I had to re-install the MRS switch with the end facing away from the coil and the problem went away. Sounds like you have a roll over switch though so I guess it won't be that...

I have the Mrs switches. When I pull the pkayfield up and out two trigger off the sub magnet I think. I'll try your idea! Thanks

#19350 1 year ago

I have the Mrs switches. When I pull the pkayfield up and out two trigger off the sub magnet I think. I'll try your idea! Thanks

PM sent Sam... BTW, is your woofer stock or did you upgrade it?

Matt

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 300.00
$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 20.00
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

9,999 (OBO)
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 13,500.00
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 20,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 387 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/387?hl=thatonedude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.