(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,992 posts
  • 684 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Edenecho
  • Topic is favorited by 331 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20221126_191618 (resized).jpg
20221126_191543 (resized).jpg
20221128_185615 (resized).jpg
20221127_192545 (resized).jpg
D shaft 3 (resized).jpg
20221124_155716~2 (resized).jpg
20221124_155659~2 (resized).jpg
D503BA9B-86E8-4500-ACFC-4FA36AF1F002 (resized).jpeg
E6755CC6-7978-4811-8E0E-EE9CD030ADFB (resized).jpeg
F25215E3-98B1-4C2C-8A44-1A37AA0F1C0D (resized).jpeg
5C1A6B66-CF22-4417-A920-AC327D28AFA7 (resized).jpeg
23614D6E-C82D-4263-B9BB-5A1495C117E9 (resized).jpeg
FBD009C3-73EA-4DC6-9B96-970345260EFC (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20221120_163637_Facebook (resized).jpg
20221120_151528 (resized).jpg
20221120_151507 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

105 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,992 posts in this topic. You are on page 376 of 380.
#18751 72 days ago

Block you nah I will follow you!

#18752 72 days ago

I can’t believe a tee shirt prompted you to write a manifesto.

#18753 72 days ago

This is the Rick and Morty game forum. Might I suggest posting your open letter in a public forum that he is more likely to see so that you can enlighten him to how his actions have affected you personally?

https://www.facebook.com/DeadFlip

#18754 72 days ago
Quoted from Palmer:

I can’t believe a tee shirt prompted you to write a manifesto.

Are you new to Pinside? It’s a forum for members to share all sorts of ideas. Lots of lengthy discussions here.

#18755 72 days ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Are you new to Pinside? It’s a forum for members to share all sorts of ideas. Lots of lengthy discussions here.

That reminds me. He could have just posted it here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deadflip-now-on-pinside

#18756 72 days ago

Was expecting a hateful tirade and thankfully it wasn't. Cheers. That said, was a wall of text necessary? Why does the anti-woke have to be equally fragile? I long for the day when people grow tired of watching whining/complaining 'foxnews entertainment' and getting emotional about non-sensical crap that doesn't actually impact the mass majority of our lives.

#18757 71 days ago

Tell me to get off your lawn with out telling me to do so…

#18758 71 days ago
65EB00B6-87F4-406A-8D74-3E1D1B5CD5B8 (resized).png
#18759 71 days ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

Was expecting a hateful tirade and thankfully it wasn't. Cheers. That said, was a wall of text necessary? Why does the anti-woke have to be equally fragile? I long for the day when people grow tired of watching whining/complaining 'foxnews entertainment' and getting emotional about non-sensical crap that doesn't actually impact the mass majority of our lives.

Irony

#18760 71 days ago

I sometimes get two balls trapped in the left side of the Horseshoe. The game registers that two balls are locked but the post that separates them does not go up. Could it be a dirty opto or something?

#18761 71 days ago
Quoted from KingofGames:

I sometimes get two balls trapped in the left side of the Horseshoe. The game registers that two balls are locked but the post that separates them does not go up. Could it be a dirty opto or something?

With speed and timing of physical objects, sometimes ending up with 2 balls on one side of the lock happens. The game leaves the post down after that happens in the hope that a hit may only send one across and then it will start using the post again if that happens to keep them separate. Two balls on one side should be a completely workable/playable situation no matter what, since the game has 2 optos per side and can see both balls.

(this is why the mech setup doesn't get used for more than 2 balls)

#18762 71 days ago

epthegeek is there any way to tell how many tilts you have left in game? JJP does it with dedicated inserts but just having a way to know while playing would be great.

#18763 70 days ago

Which after market speaker lights have you all been using?

#18764 70 days ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

With speed and timing of physical objects, sometimes ending up with 2 balls on one side of the lock happens. The game leaves the post down after that happens in the hope that a hit may only send one across and then it will start using the post again if that happens to keep them separate. Two balls on one side should be a completely workable/playable situation no matter what, since the game has 2 optos per side and can see both balls.
(this is why the mech setup doesn't get used for more than 2 balls)

It happened a few times but was never a problem like you said. Thanks Now I can stop looking for a problem that is not there.

#18765 63 days ago

What pitch do you guys recommend? I know the manual says 6.5 but so does Stern and most of mine shoot better at 7.0. Thanks!

#18766 63 days ago

I believe Scott recommended 6.9

#18767 63 days ago

I did a bunch tweaking to my game recently including ball guides, pitch, etc. 6.8-7 depending on where it is measured and yes I agree, it plays better there.

#18768 63 days ago

Mezelmods

Antatomy Park Sign and Backboard/Scoop/Ramp Illumination

pasted_image (resized).pngPicture1 (resized).png
#18769 63 days ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

I did a bunch tweaking to my game recently including ball guides, pitch, etc. 6.8-7 depending on where it is measured and yes I agree, it plays better there.

Spooky told me 6.5 but I have all magnetic switches so it runs super fast. Love this game.

#18770 62 days ago

For anyone here looking to own this fantastic pin, I will be listing my pristine and dialed in Blood Suckers edition soon ideally looking to trade locally for a Godzilla. PM if any interest!

#18771 62 days ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

When working %100, knowing Spooky will never make this game again - I wouldn’t let it go for anything under $100,000. Game is Epic!!!

I do love mine, it's my most played pin
But..... I'd be willing to sell my for $50,000
hit me up if interested

#18772 58 days ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

I understand, however, the only message being pumped and promoted at all costs is very intolerant of the majority of our population who would agree with me on the position that our hobby shouldn't be a place where ideollogies are promoted and activism is encouraged. This place is not the place for that. And shameless messaging shouldn't take place in our hobby. This is where we congregate and celebrate a unifying mutual interest; it is not where we ought to be force-fed woke ideologies. I will get moderated for even saying the word "woke" but it is what it is. for that matter, censorship of differing opinions should also not be accepted. like I said, my opinion is neutral; neither ideology should be promoted in our hobby. This isn't about a belief system, it is about the choice of forum exercised by the powers that be. They should remember that we don't play pinball and watch pinball Streams expecting the presentation of ideologies. We consume pinball in part at least to escape the problems, disagreements, and conflicts of our modern world. We shoould all hope for such relief in this non-partisan hobby's populace. Don't we all hope for that? if not, why wouldn't we?

#18773 58 days ago
Quoted from Lounge:

JD is very ‘woke’ - I’m sure it has something to do with the assumed improper use of the pronoun ‘man’ or ‘cultural appropriation’ or some other dumb shit that someone chose to be offended by.
Welcome to 2022.

I'm shocked that Robin didn't censor your response here. You've accomplished the impossible: Question the motives and ideologies of the "mainstream" industry powers. well done. I have alot to learn obviously; although I'm not entirely aware of why my post was deleted in the first place. It was a general complaint, not some propaganda piece.

#18774 58 days ago
Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

I'm shocked that Robin didn't censor your response here. You've accomplished the impossible: Question the motives and ideologies of the "mainstream" industry powers. well done. I have alot to learn obviously; although I'm not entirely aware of why my post was deleted in the first place. It was a general complaint, not some propaganda piece.

I get lucky every now and then.

2A7E3BF7-612B-41FD-84B3-E854B50376F9 (resized).jpeg
#18775 58 days ago

I understand, however, the only message being pumped and promoted at all costs is very intolerant of the majority of our population who would agree with me on the position that our hobby shouldn't be a place where ideollogies are promoted and activism is encouraged. This place is not the place for that. And shameless messaging shouldn't take place in our hobby. This is where we congregate and celebrate a unifying mutual interest; it is not where we ought to be force-fed woke ideologies. I will get moderated for even saying the word "woke" but it is what it is. for that matter, censorship of differing opinions should also not be accepted. like I said, my opinion is neutral; neither ideology should be promoted in our hobby. This isn't about a belief system, it is about the choice of forum exercised by the powers that be. They should remember that we don't play pinball and watch pinball Streams expecting the presentation of ideologies. We consume pinball in part at least to escape the problems, disagreements, and conflicts of our modern world. We shoould all hope for such relief in this non-partisan hobby's populace. Don't we all hope for that? if not, why wouldn't we?

Based on the fact that you're back here complaining and apparently very concerned about nonsensical woke stuff, I highly recommend just turning off Fox news and play more Pinball.

#18776 58 days ago

For anyone following this thread with hopes of owning this masterpiece! Looking for a GZ or local cash deal. Thanks!

#18777 58 days ago

Also can we please get back to using this forum to share thoughts ideas and opinions on Rick and Morty pinball please?!

#18778 58 days ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

Based on the fact that you're back here complaining and apparently very concerned about nonsensical woke stuff, I highly recommend just turning off Fox news and play more Pinball.

And remember, you’re allowed to discuss Rick and Morty pinball here, as long as you don’t bring up wanting more adventures added to the game from seasons 4 and beyond.

#18779 57 days ago

While reading this, the narrator was none other than
939EA3A4-BE9D-4E29-AC9A-B3A7830659F2 (resized).jpeg

Speaking of Adventures….

#18780 57 days ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

And remember, you’re allowed to discuss Rick and Morty pinball here, as long as you don’t bring up wanting more adventures added to the game from seasons 4 and beyond.

Wait a second….. is this…….

Dry humor????

I think I get.

#18781 57 days ago

I was able to get a Smoother exit out of the left ramp return from right orbit spot. Did some recording and the ball was hitting the right rail/wood and rattling. By pushing down on the metal flap (exit), it now returns much smoother. FYI if anyone else is experiencing the same.

#18782 56 days ago
Quoted from delt31:

I was able to get a Smoother exit out of the left ramp return from right orbit spot. Did some recording and the ball was hitting the right rail/wood and rattling. By pushing down on the metal flap (exit), it now returns much smoother. FYI if anyone else is experiencing the same.

Where is the ball supposed to land when it exits? Sometimes it bounces off the plastic, other times it falls right onto the playfield where the switch is? I notice that the right side of the metal exit is slightly lower than the left side. Is this intentional?

#18783 56 days ago

Should drop right in the orbit lane and come to the upper flipper.

#18784 56 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Should drop right in the orbit lane and come to the upper flipper.

Yes, I get that, but where does the ball land precisely?

#18785 56 days ago

Double post. Deleted.

#18786 56 days ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

It depends on the ball speed going up the left ramp and out. If the ball is slow, the ball rarely drops into the right orbit properly. I believe the game was designed for a quicker left ramp to right orbit and I believe it's midway from the top right flipper on the right orbit. I just wanted to adjust it so it didn't rattle out of that exit as it was doing earlier and by adjusting it, now it's much smoother.

Left side of that exit ramp is higher on mine than the right side so that sounds right.

#18787 56 days ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

It's not going to land precisely in the same spot every time because it isn't directed down. It's going to depend on velocity. I tend to prefer softer rolls there otherwise it shoots halfway down the lane before it lands.

Unlike what Delt is saying, mine always lands in the lane.

#18788 56 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

It's not going to land precisely in the same spot every time because it isn't directed down. It's going to depend on velocity. I tend to prefer softer rolls there otherwise it shoots halfway down the lane before it lands.
Unlike what Delt is saying, mine always lands in the lane.

you don't get any rattle (or plastic hitting) if it comes out really slow? I don't even see how that's possible b/c the plastics are all over that area and the right exit is angled. Any chance you can take a video of that as I would like to see the difference. Mine is def smoother now but I guess there is always more tweaking!

#18789 56 days ago
Quoted from delt31:

you don't get any rattle (or plastic hitting) if it comes out really slow? I don't even see how that's possible b/c the plastics are all over that area and the right exit is angled. Any chance you can take a video of that as I would like to see the difference. Mine is def smoother now but I guess there is always more tweaking!

Depends on what you mean, the only rattle I am aware of is that left outside orbit. I'm sure it may rattle some, but my ball always lands in the lane.

I'll try to take a video though.

#18790 56 days ago
Quoted from delt31:

Left side of that exit ramp is higher on mine than the right side so that sounds right.

Thanks delt31. Good to know, I guess the intention is that the ball remain on the outer side of the ramp.

#18791 56 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Depends on what you mean, the only rattle I am aware of is that left outside orbit. I'm sure it may rattle some, but my ball always lands in the lane.

Yeah if you could that would be great. Interested how the angle of your exit looks too. I’m pretty much there but yours sounds perfect

#18792 56 days ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

For anyone following this thread with hopes of owning this masterpiece! Looking for a GZ or local cash deal. Thanks!

Gosh, keep your R&M…Stern has and will continue to pump out so many Godzilla’s it is easily going to be the most common pin in existence by the end of its historic run. There will never be more than 750 R&M’s…ever. I’m sure a few of that number have already had mishaps of various kinds (fire, flood, etc).

#18793 56 days ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

when you're right, you're right. I agree w/ you

#18794 56 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Yes please, a video would be helpful.

#18795 56 days ago

My left ramp drops fairly unpredictably in the right orbit and sometimes hits hard enough to return through the U-turn entrance. It is literally the only thing I didn’t adjust on the PF.

I guess I’ll be bending that flap soon.

#18796 56 days ago
Quoted from Lounge:

My left ramp drops fairly unpredictably in the right orbit and sometimes hits hard enough to return through the U-turn entrance. It is literally the only thing I didn’t adjust on the PF.
I guess I’ll be bending that flap soon.

But how, given the right ramp to orbit return is a key shot, it'd be good to have it reliably less clunky.

#18797 56 days ago

Curious, I adjusted the left orbits and in doing so the left ramp was taken out and put back in. Now...I never had issues before with it either, but it goes in a very specific way. Given how these things were not consistently put together. There are a few things that could be the issue.

1. The left ramp is set too far to one side or the other of the lane, and in turn the right side output is angled incorrectly coming out of the back
2. It's not snapped in correctly coming out of the back and is twisted up somehow. I will have to look, I thought it should be level.

#18798 56 days ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

But how, given the right ramp to orbit return is a key shot, it'd be good to have it reliably less clunky.

For sure - it wasn’t bad enough to bring me to mess with it after all the screwing around with the diverter, ball guides, etc. Now that everything else is dialed in it’s probably worth revisiting.

#18799 55 days ago
Quoted from Lounge:

For sure - it wasn’t bad enough to bring me to mess with it after all the screwing around with the diverter, ball guides, etc. Now that everything else is dialed in it’s probably worth revisiting.

Yep, and now that I think about it, I might install a cliffy protector on the switch back there (far back and right), so it doesn't get damaged from the ball dropping on it repeatedly.

#18800 55 days ago

Here's a few shots through the left ramp.

In the pic you can see it looks like it is tilted to one side, but the bottom is flat across pretty level where it comes out.

r&mfront (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 89.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Playfield - Other
NinjaCamp Mods
Other
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newark, NJ
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Interactive Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods
Decorations
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
$ 19.50
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
There are 18,992 posts in this topic. You are on page 376 of 380.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!