(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,183 posts
  • 736 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by zebpin61
  • Topic is favorited by 334 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 404.
#1701 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

I’m pretty sure you’re kidding but I’ll rephrase my previous post...
If anyone needs more time and wants to trade their “sooner” build for my later build, let me know.
Some other pinsider’s have posted they have to or are considering selling their spot. So I figured maybe more time might be helpful for them, but maybe not. Doesn’t hurt to ask.
I’m not trying to take advantage of anyone here nor am I trying to spend more money. Fortunately, for me and my wife, we are able to keep working. Although both us have to interact with many people everyday so that’s not so fortunate my wife’s a nurse and I am in the service business. That’s why I said I’m ok waiting. It’s not a rush especially now with all that is going on.
Again, I hope all this is over soon and we are all able to get back to our normal lives and playing pinball.

Yes, I meant it as a joke - You said you had no problem waiting

I hope all works out for you, these are some crazy times. I may be looking to shift back, slightly... But am waiting to see how the multiple variables at play work out before deciding (manufacturing, shipping, receiving, etc). I'm in the 140s and was thinking of shifting to slightly later number get later in the summer, but with recent effects this may happen naturally so I'm holding off.

#1702 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

This gives me hope. This game makes TWD feel like a walk in the park, and TNA like a picnic after that walk. IT IS BRUTAL.

Try to stack a multiballs with your modes . When I broke 20 million I stacked a multiball with every mode I started . If you can have the portal gun charged and go to another dimension right when you start multiball that helps a bunch also .

#1703 4 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Try to stack a multiballs with your modes . When I broke 20 million I stacked a multiball with every mode I started . If you can have the portal gun charged and go to another dimension right when you start multiball that helps a bunch also .

That's what I've been trying to do...but trying to and actually doing are 2 completely different things

Still finding the shots on this game.

#1704 4 years ago

Any upcoming streams of the game or anyone that has the game plan on streaming soon? Tired of the same stream of the launch party.

#1705 4 years ago
Quoted from venom112:

Any upcoming streams of the game or anyone that has the game plan on streaming soon? Tired of the same stream of the launch party.

#1706 4 years ago

Cool thanks

#1707 4 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

Guys I'm officially in the club as at today! What a difference 24 hours can make. I'm glad I posted yesterday. Fellow local member nettek contacted me informing me he was keen to sell his spot #354. We were able to literally sort it all over night. Big ups to him for making my day! Now the wait begins. I'm personally hoping there's some exchange rate recover in the meantime.

Congrats!!

#1708 4 years ago

Is the Spooky factory shut down?

#1709 4 years ago

Appreciate the game play footage but that place is teaming with people, all over the place. Germany just imposed a stricter - no gatherings over 2 people and there like 75+ people in that video. Sorry but this is upsetting to me.

#1710 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Appreciate the game play footage but that place is teaming with people, all over the place. Germany just imposed a stricter - no gatherings over 2 people and there like 75+ people in that video. Sorry but this is upsetting to me.

Isn't the video from Louisville Arcade Expo a few weeks ago?

#1711 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Isn't the video from Louisville Arcade Expo a few weeks ago?

Yes that was from March 6/8th

#1712 4 years ago

That was Louisville Arcade Expo on March 7. I was there and played the game while the stream rig was set up (but I'm not in the video, thankfully )

KY reported its first Covid19 case that same day. On Tuesday (Mar 10) the governor announced schools would be shutting down after Friday Mar 13... we all know how things have rapidly developed there and elsewhere ever since. To say LAX barely snuck in under the wire as the unknown end of an era is an understatement. Two weeks ago was a VERY different world.

Shit, man. Just two weeks ago...

#1713 4 years ago

lol, I've been noticing more and more people on youtube having to clarify when a video was filmed because people freak out over the number of people.

#1714 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

What does this have to do with Germany?

#1715 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

It's COVID, it has to do with everyone in any part of the world right now. It was just an example.

#1716 4 years ago

Quoted from FatPanda:It's COVID, it has to do with everyone in any part of the world right now. It was just an example.

yup! Everyone is on edge and it's understandable. I hope it all gets better soon.

Let's just try to enjoy the little things like the RM Threads that have been mostly upbeat since they started. It's a good escape from all the Corona virus crap...

How' are you enjoying your Rick and Morty???
What's your highest score to date?

can I come over to play it?

#1717 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

It's COVID, it has to do with everyone in any part of the world right now. It was just an example.

Got it, it's just that the video wasn't from Germany, and it didn't look like you are from Germany, and lots of countries are going into lockdown so wasn't sure.

#1718 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Lots of countries are going into lockdown.

So that means we all have to go look at our pinballs and make sure the lockdown bars are engaged?

#1719 4 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

So that means we all have to go look at our pinballs and make sure the lockdown bars are engaged?

Check! I’m definitely in lockdown. (Day 10 in all seriousness.)

02C8C7EF-8FEC-4060-9C06-40E3D53BC32F (resized).jpeg02C8C7EF-8FEC-4060-9C06-40E3D53BC32F (resized).jpeg
#1720 4 years ago

yup! Everyone is on edge and it's understandable. I hope it all gets better soon.
Let's just try to enjoy the little things like the RM Threads that have been mostly upbeat since they started. It's a good escape from all the Corona virus crap...
How' are you enjoying your Rick and Morty???
What's your highest score to date?
can I come over to play it?

I'll be honest, when I was playing it over Friday/Saturday, I was getting really frustrated with the shots, even though I had played it several times before on location and knew exactly what to expect. I was thinking to myself, can I really enjoy this? Then I start getting a better feel for the shots without having to think about it as hard. I still miss quite a bit, but I have adjusted and know where to expect the ball to go. I still wish some shots were smoother. The inner orbit I can hit about 50% of the time. I'm getting MUCH better at the garage shot from the upper flipper. The ramps on both sides are fine. So it's definitely growing on me. I'm excited to see where the code goes over time.

My best is only around 6.5M?? Not great, I know. Like trilogybeer said, you need to get your balls locked, qualify a mode, get to another dimension to have Megaseeds lit, then start the craziness at the scoop to start your mode and MB all at the same time.

#1721 4 years ago

I notice that adventures that occur on earth start from the garage shot (Pickle Rick), whereas ones that draw on the Space Cruiser/UFO (Purge, Pirates, Whirly, etc) are started at the center UFO shot.

Clever. I wonder if this is intentional or coincidence?

#1722 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I notice that adventures that occur on earth start from the garage shot (Pickle Rick), whereas ones that draw on the Space Cruiser/UFO (Purge, Pirates, Whirly, etc) are started at the center UFO shot.
Clever. I wonder if this is intentional or coincidence?

If you recall the Pickle Rick episode, it begins with Morty in the kitchen (I believe) and he hears Rick telling him to come to the garage, hence why that mode start is the garage shot. I believe that is the only mode right now that starts that way.

#1723 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I'll be honest, when I was playing it over Friday/Saturday, I was getting really frustrated with the shots, even though I had played it several times before on location and knew exactly what to expect. I was thinking to myself, can I really enjoy this? Then I start getting a better feel for the shots without having to think about it as hard. I still miss quite a bit, but I have adjusted and know where to expect the ball to go. I still wish some shots were smoother. The inner orbit I can hit about 50% of the time. I'm getting MUCH better at the garage shot from the upper flipper. The ramps on both sides are fine. So it's definitely growing on me. I'm excited to see where the code goes over time.
My best is only around 6.5M?? Not great, I know. Like trilogybeer said, you need to get your balls locked, qualify a mode, get to another dimension to have Megaseeds lit, then start the craziness at the scoop to start your mode and MB all at the same time.

Just curious, did you make the adjustments to the guide rail on that inner loop shot from the upper ramp? I’m talking about the adjustment where you remove some screws to give that rail a more rounded shape.

I know when I played it at I/O barcade the shots were more difficult but I still made them a few of them over the few games I played there.

But, when I played the one at pinball life (the one that Scott Danesi said he had made adjustments to) that one the shots were very smooth and My wife and I were making both those difficult shots frequently.

It is a little discouraging when your not Making any high scoring games but I think I noticed the game time on a relative higher score game for Rick and Morty was similar to what you might have on any other game. RM just doesn’t score like Deadpool or some other Stern games.
Just my opinion.

Either way, it is an ass kicker that’s for sure.

I wish I could play it more though!

#1724 4 years ago

Just curious, did you make the adjustments to the guide rail on that inner loop shot from the upper ramp? I’m talking about the adjustment where you remove some screws to give that rail a more rounded shape.
I know when I played it at I/O barcade the shots were more difficult but I still made them a few of them over the few games I played there.
But, when I played the one at pinball life (the one that Scott Danesi said he had made adjustments to) that one the shots were very smooth and My wife and I were making both those difficult shots frequently.
It is a little discouraging when your not Making any high scoring games but I think I noticed the game time on a relative higher score game for Rick and Morty was similar to what you might have on any other game. RM just doesn’t score like Deadpool or some other Stern games.
Just my opinion.
Either way, it is an ass kicker that’s for sure.
I wish I could play it more though!

i haven't made any major adjustments yet. I can hit the inner loop and my best is 2 consecutive with a shot into the garage on the 3rd (I'll tell you it was intentional but... ) I think it's more my shot making than the game setup itself. I did take a look to see where the screw was and it seemed like it was opened up all the way. I didn't check the garage shot, but I can hit that successfully enough where I know it's my poor playing vs that game itself.

The game scoring is fine. I'm not so easily fooled by inflated numbers For me, I generally play for progress vs points anyway.

Now that I say that, I'll have to pop off that plastic and see if I can adjust further out more, on both the garage and the inner loop.

#1725 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

i haven't made any major adjustments yet. I can hit the inner loop and my best is 2 consecutive with a shot into the garage on the 3rd (I'll tell you it was intentional but... ) I think it's more my shot making than the game setup itself. I did take a look to see where the screw was and it seemed like it was opened up all the way. I didn't check the garage shot, but I can hit that successfully enough where I know it's my poor playing vs that game itself.
The game scoring is fine. I'm not so easily fooled by inflated numbers For me, I generally play for progress vs points anyway.
Now that I say that, I'll have to pop off that plastic and see if I can adjust further out more, on both the garage and the inner loop.

#1726 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I have The Getaway HS2 and that upper loop is similar to RM just hits at a much lower/easier spot on the flipper. The most loops I’ve made on that is 6 loops because it speeds up ever time. Usually when I play I’ll hit it 2 or 3 times maybe 4 once in a great while.

The RM is the same but harder because it so soon on that upper flipper. But man is it great when you rip that more than once! Especially with the spinner on RM, it’s so awesome!

Edit*** I just wanted to add that I definitely do NOT play my GHS2 enough and I probably should play it more just to practice that upper loop. If I did I think I can beat my 6 loop record. That pin is technically my wife’s pin (I bought it for her since it was her favorite pin from back in the 90’s) honestly though I love playing it every time I do and I would never sell it.

#1727 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

1. The key change to the inner loop is remove the plastic, and adjust the bottom screw to close the loop as much as possible (unintuitive change, but it gives the smoothest curve to the inner orbit)
2. Remove the two screws to the guide rail, beyond the bottom screw. Keep them out and replace plastic.
3. Enjoy your orbits and dimension hopping.

#1728 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Could you try the next time you're at your game? Just want to make sure that my knocker isnt defective for some reason.

Take the glass off and hit switches until you hit the replay threshold and you will know.

#1729 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Is the Spooky factory shut down?

I couldn't see if this was answered, but as of tomorrow Wisconsin has shutdown all non-essential businesses, Spooky included.

#1730 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

I couldn't see if this was answered, but as of tomorrow Wisconsin has shutdown all non-essential businesses, Spooky included.

As of today at close of business aka tomorrow

Or as of tomorrow at close of business?

Thanks!

Googled: looks like announcement is coming tomorrow

#1731 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Stay safe and healthy Spooky!

We will be waiting patiently for production to start back up!

DDD1DCDD-4AFC-4510-83C1-88D8BBC562ED (resized).pngDDD1DCDD-4AFC-4510-83C1-88D8BBC562ED (resized).png
#1733 4 years ago

Thanks.
For those without Facebook.

DF538EC3-986F-443B-96FA-CB7D2881BE41 (resized).jpegDF538EC3-986F-443B-96FA-CB7D2881BE41 (resized).jpeg
#1734 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Thanks.
For those without Facebook.[quoted image]

Hah.

My machine is done and ready to be shipped.

Except the whole there is no shipping now and she will be patiently awaiting this lift to be sent.

We are all in the hurry up and wait game when it comes to everything now.

#1735 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Hah.
My machine is done and ready to be shipped.
Except the whole there is no shipping now and she will be patiently awaiting this lift to be sent.
We are all in the hurry up and wait game when it comes to everything now.

What number is your R&M curious since I'm basicly in the same boat

#1736 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

What number is your R&M curious since I'm basicly in the same boat

I'm first batch of butter dips so unless you got butter it won't give much insight.

#1737 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Didn't they bomb Pearl Harbor?

#1738 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Objection. If it pleases the court, I would like to let it be known that Spooky is essential.

#1739 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Didn't they bomb Pearl Harbor?

Forget it, he's rolling.

#1740 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Take the glass off and hit switches until you hit the replay threshold and you will know.

Had a talk with KingPinGames and sent him a couple pictures of the connectors. He saw right away that one of the wires was loose in the connector. I shoved it in so it made contact and both the knocker and shaker work in test mode. So all is good!

#1741 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

1. The key change to the inner loop is remove the plastic, and adjust the bottom screw to close the loop as much as possible (unintuitive change, but it gives the smoothest curve to the inner orbit)
2. Remove the two screws to the guide rail, beyond the bottom screw. Keep them out and replace plastic.
3. Enjoy your orbits and dimension hopping.

I'll give this a shot.

#1742 4 years ago

Here's a short video of my 4 yr old getting an Add-a-ball, then a super jackpot shortly after

#1743 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Here's a short video of my 4 yr old getting an Add-a-ball, then a super jackpot shortly after

That’s awesome... And he’s pretty good!

So no one else should complain about the house shot anymore because even a four year old can do it!

#1744 4 years ago

that was awesome!

love the dad laugh when the little punk rocks the super jack like it is no big deal....

hahaha

#1745 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

that was awesome!
love the dad laugh when the little punk rocks the super jack like it is no big deal....
hahaha

I'm sure it was completely unintentional, but he definitely knows to go for those upper shots. He impresses me every time I watch him.

#1746 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I'm sure it was completely unintentional, but he definitely knows to go for those upper shots. He impresses me every time I watch him.

That was great! The golden years of 4-11 -- enjoy them!

#1747 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Good playing. Is this before or after the inner orbit adjustment?

#1748 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Good playing. Is this before or after the inner orbit adjustment?

This was before.

#1749 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

This was before.

Dad must be teaching him the skills... he was trapping balls!

Love it!

#1750 4 years ago

Dad must be teaching him the skills... he was trapping balls!
Love it!

You know it! No double flipping in this house either

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 404.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/35?hl=damoib and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.