(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,217 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by Octomodz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 359 of 405.
#17901 1 year ago

I assume spooky used a rotating log of 10 or so copies so the details will be still there for 10 or so reboots. Pop in a blank usb and grab the logs and send them over to support if you think it’s an issue that would happen again.

Quoted from LouMatt:

I did not. haven't had a reset in forever so didn't have a USB drive in the game.

#17902 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

It's just like all the adventure modes (random)...the only difference is you activate the mode via the garage shot (since Pickle Rick is born in the garage.

Quoted from KingofGames:

And also it can never be the first adventure.

Another Pickle Rick detail is if Mystery is Lit (at the scoop), it seems to always select "Start Adventure" (which allows you to avoid making the garage shot).

#17903 1 year ago

Possible bug/adjustment?

After Swifty adventure finishes and it says something like 'there's one every season'....

Volume of the speech is quite a bit lower than rest of game.

Thanks if this can be tweaked - minor I know.

#17904 1 year ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Possible bug/adjustment?
After Swifty adventure finishes and it says something like 'there's one every season'....
Volume of the speech is quite a bit lower than rest of game.
Thanks if this can be tweaked - minor I know.

I’m thinking we’re stuck with the code as is.

#17905 1 year ago
Quoted from Lounge:

I’m thinking we’re stuck with the code as is.

It's a shame... I recall there being aspirations when the pin was announced/released of including many seasons into the future. I wonder if the Warner Bros put a dampener on these plans when Adult Swim was transferred to Warner Bros Entertainment.

#17906 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

It's a shame... I recall there being aspirations when the pin was announced/released of including many seasons into the future. I wonder if the Warner Bros put a dampener on these plans when Adult Swim was transferred to Warner Bros Entertainment.

The code is really good but it does feel like there was going to be more, but it seems less likely now.

#17907 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

It's a shame... I recall there being aspirations when the pin was announced/released of including many seasons into the future.

I remember reading this too, and if I remember correctly, it was Charlie or Bug that stated that. Is this something that we are supposed to forget hearing? Every time additional code is mentioned in this thread, the fanboys pop in proclaiming the code is done, it’s fine as is, and Spooky has moved on. Sure, the current code is fine in its current state, no one is arguing that, but this subject wouldn’t keep popping up if it wasn’t a quote directly from Spooky. (I’m not expecting any new main characters to be added.) Any additional adventures? Any additional multiballs not associated to the horseshoe? Any additional Morty’s to play as?

Can Spooky finally put this to bed? They were once super active in this thread early on, don’t leave us hanging.

#17908 1 year ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

Is this something that we are supposed to forget hearing?

Spooky needs to be careful with what they say/promise, and only make statements like that if it's written in stone... there's a reason the other companies play things close to their chest.

#17909 1 year ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

Can't easily find it recorded anywhere so it may have just been said in a podcast or on stream, but it was originally stated that the game would receive more updates down the line if a "big Pickle Rick-esque episode" came out (paraphrasing). Can't remember if anyone from Spooky stated it or if it was someone else that figured out, but it appears the rights to the license changed hands during production of the pin and getting new content approved got much more difficult, so I wouldn't expect that to happen at this point.
Spooky needs to be careful with what they say/promise, and only make statements like that if it's written in stone... There's a reason the other companies play things close to their chest.

I definitely remember this being said as well, but I don't remember where. I am fairly certain it was Charlie that made the comment.

#17910 1 year ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

Can't easily find it recorded anywhere so it may have just been said in a podcast or on stream, but it was originally stated that the game would receive more updates down the line if a "big Pickle Rick-esque episode" came out (paraphrasing). Can't remember if anyone from Spooky stated it or if it was someone else that figured out, but it appears the rights to the license changed hands during production of the pin and getting new content approved got much more difficult, so I wouldn't expect that to happen at this point.

I remember hearing (or reading) this too, and that's one of the things that made me pick R&M over Stranger Things, which was released at the same time. However, it's pretty clear to me that future updates are never happening, other than possibly bug fixes. The team of Bowen Kerins, Chris Nietzold, Jimmy Lipham, and Eric Priepke were given credit for the software. Out of all those guys, how many are still on Spooky's payroll? I know Kerins isn't. Eric seems to be monitoring and giving us bug fixes, but if the team that did the rules/coding is disbanded, which I think they are, I wouldn't plan on seeing anything else added to this game. I know I've given up hopes for it.

#17911 1 year ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

I remember reading this too, and if I remember correctly, it was Charlie or Bug that stated that. Is this something that we are supposed to forget hearing? Every time additional code is mentioned in this thread, the fanboys pop in proclaiming the code is done, it’s fine as is, and Spooky has moved on. Sure, the current code is fine in its current state, no one is arguing that, but this subject wouldn’t keep popping up if it wasn’t a quote directly from Spooky. (I’m not expecting any new main characters to be added.) Any additional adventures? Any additional multiballs not associated to the horseshoe? Any additional Morty’s to play as?
Can Spooky finally put this to bed? They were once super active in this thread early on, don’t leave us hanging.

I'm guessing you missed that while it has not been directly stated in this thread, in those posts, the upvotes/downvotes, and comments from the person who coded the game gives you the info you need. Short answer is from the time the game was announced to the time they were done making them, the owner company changed, and most likely the license along with it. The game as it is is 'complete' in terms of vision. Pretty sure EP stated that. He does still occasionally fix bugs as they are found. They won't give us details on the license or the status of the license so we can only speculate, but the 'clues' we've been given pretty much stamp out any possibility of additional content.

#17912 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I'm guessing you missed that while it has not been directly stated in this thread, in those posts, the upvotes/downvotes, and comments from the person who coded the game gives you the info you need. Short answer is from the time the game was announced to the time they were done making them, the owner company changed, and most likely the license along with it. The game as it is is 'complete' in terms of vision. Pretty sure EP stated that. He does still occasionally fix bugs as they are found.

I didn’t miss it. I see the thumbs up and thumbs down, and I pay attention to what epthegeek posts. But he was not the person who claimed anything, I’m pretty sure it was Charlie. Short answer is that Spooky should follow up on their statement and give the yay or the nay. EP may no longer be there, but that doesn’t mean that someone else can’t carry the torch. I waited YEARS for that massive GB code update from Stern, pretty sure Dwight was not the only one involved.

#17913 1 year ago

Wonder why it’s so hard for them
Just to say:

“Code is complete, we will only be doing bug fixes as we find them from now on. Thanks to everyone for buying our game, drinking our kool-aid, defending our f*** ups, and with dropping the ball on Boob World, Snake Jazz, Soul Bonding, and Unity adventure additions.”

Time to stick a fork in it.

#17914 1 year ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

and with dropping the ball on Boob World, Snake Jazz, Soul Bonding, and Unity adventure additions.”

Oh, and "Slut Dragons". Nevermind, I guess that's Soul Bonding.

#17915 1 year ago

I enjoyed my game while I had it but I sold it back in December. Such a great game that is just a bit off the mark from being an all-time great. Just a few more adventures and dimensions and it’s there.

#17916 1 year ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

I enjoyed my game while I had it but I sold it back in December. Such a great game that is just a bit off the mark from being an all-time great. Just a few more adventures and dimensions and it’s there.

Every pinball company needs an all time great in its back catalog.

This really could have been it, if it got the extra polish I believe it was meant to have.

And yes, listening to those close to the company, there were indications this was more than probable.

#17917 1 year ago

Anyone know if Charlie or Bug are on Cameo? If so, I'd be happy to contribute $5 to a community pot to have them say "Ain't gonna happen" on video so we can put this to bed.

#17918 1 year ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

This really could have been it, if it got the extra polish I believe it was meant to have.
And yes, listening to those close to the company, there were indications this was more than probable.

I mean it sure seems reasonable to have thought this, right? According to This Week in Pinball (https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/this-week-in-pinball-january-13th-2019/) the plan is to "keep going, "not give up on it" and add content from new seasons. See the below. I'm sure that 'Slut Dragons' and 'The Vat of Acid' are on par with Pickle Rick.

They specifically DIDN'T want it to be like South Park where you are locked into the seasons the pin launched with. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there is even one adventure from any of the new seasons (which would be seasons 4+)? I think it's fair to discuss expectations and desire for additional content.

I mean, if goal posts have changed for what this pin is meant to be (due to external factors) that's one thing. But I'd hate to see anyone gaslight buyers that they're out of line to have thought more content and modes would be put in the machine "as new season come on-line".

Spooky and the team have made a fun pin, and I don't mean any disrespect.

For reference, please see the below interview from Spooky on expandable content and future modes for Rick and Morty.

Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 4.03.01 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-07-26 at 4.03.01 PM (resized).png

#17919 1 year ago

If someone really wants to know, ring them up, they have their phone number - find out, get it right from the horses mouth.

I'm not calling because I'm totally pleased with what I have and I long ways back have not expected anything new.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#17920 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

If someone really wants to know, ring them up, they have their phone number - find out, get it right from the horses mouth.
I'm not calling because I'm totally pleased with what I have and I long ways back have not expected anything new.
[quoted image]

43E49CA6-E049-47B4-AC2B-78B925CFF159 (resized).png43E49CA6-E049-47B4-AC2B-78B925CFF159 (resized).png
#17921 1 year ago

[quoted image]

So if I did this, call Spooky to inquire, then post what they said, would this then be considered “hearsay”? Would it be not more “straight from the horses mouth” if Spooky would post in this owner’s thread themselves or address on a podcast/interview?

#17922 1 year ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

So if I did this, call Spooky to inquire, then post what they said, would this then be considered “hearsay”? Would it be not more “straight from the horses mouth” if Spooky would post in this owner’s thread themselves or address on a podcast/interview?

Nope, you called and asked. Hearesay would not be the case. If you got it direct from them, then not hearsay.. your good mate!!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#17923 1 year ago
Quoted from MutterFudder:

Anyone know if Charlie or Bug are on Cameo? If so, I'd be happy to contribute $5 to a community pot to have them say "Ain't gonna happen" on video so we can put this to bed.

I doubt Charlie and Bug know 100% what the answer would be. It's likely beyond their (and Eric's) control. Pretty sure the issue is with the licensor and also with having the animation guy (David V) no longer with the company. My guess would be that the code is done but I am hopeful that possibly those other factors will change at some point in the future and allow them to add some additional content. I'm not going to sweat it though because I'm totally happy with the game as it stands!

#17924 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I mean it sure seems reasonable to have thought this, right? According to This Week in Pinball (https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/this-week-in-pinball-january-13th-2019/) the plan is to "keep going, "not give up on it" and add content from new seasons. See the below. I'm sure that 'Slut Dragons' and 'The Vat of Acid' are on par with Pickle Rick.
They specifically DIDN'T want it to be like South Park where you are locked into the seasons the pin launched with. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there is even one adventure from any of the new seasons (which would be seasons 4+)? I think it's fair to discuss expectations and desire for additional content.
I mean, if goal posts have changed for what this pin is meant to be (due to external factors) that's one thing. But I'd hate to see anyone gaslight buyers that they're out of line to have thought more content and modes would be put in the machine "as new season come on-line".
For reference, please see the below interview from Spooky on expandable content and future modes for Rick and Morty.
[quoted image]

They sold a lot of these based off of them adding from new seasons...once again, talk is cheap.

#17925 1 year ago

Nope, you called and asked. Hearesay would not be the case. If you got it direct from them, then not hearsay.. your good mate!![quoted image]

But how could I substantiate with no written or confirmed verbal proof to share with us? I’m just a guy on the Interwebs. I could make some sh!t up, say I got the info directly from Spooky, and post it here.

“After Scooby-Doo, Spooky’s next game will be ‘The Goonies’.” You guys and gals heard it here first!

#17926 1 year ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

But how could I substantiate with no written or confirmed verbal proof to share with us? I’m just a guy on the Interwebs. I could make some sh!t up, say I got the info directly from Spooky, and post it here.
“After Scooby-Doo, Spooky’s next game will be ‘The Goonies’.” You guys and gals heard it here first!

I'd believe ya Dru, i'd believe ya. and that's good enough!!

#17927 1 year ago

The Mortiest of Mortys!!!

Ahh Geez

Btw, thanks for the conversation all, I’m glad this hasn’t turned into a name calling crapfest where we bash each other like some other Pinside threads spiral into (like that TS4 thread ). I get the Spooky fan fair and fanboying, but the statements were put out there for us all to read and listen to, by Spooky. Follow up and accountability is what it comes down to.

#17928 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

[quoted image]

OK, let me chime in on this. I obviously cannot speak for Spooky on this, but I will let you know that things did change during the project that were out of our control that changed the course on releasing more and more content for the game for the new seasons. The entire team did an amazing job with the requirements we were given and I am super happy with how it stands. We did not mean to gaslight or be deceiving about this at all, this was the original plan, but again, things changed that were not in our control.
--Scott

#17929 1 year ago

So essentially the licensing contract was voided and not grandfathered in to the new license holder as an “in progress” project with additional content to be released? There were no stipulations written in to continue content in the event of a change in the license holder?

I appreciate your chiming in Scott TheNoTrashCougar , it will not go unnoticed or be forgotten. This seems like the news I was hoping not to hear, we understand you can only say so much.

Sounds like a wrap to me boys and girls.

#17930 1 year ago

I feel like we all were sent to Jerry daycare.

#17931 1 year ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

OK, let me chime in on this. I obviously cannot speak for Spooky on this, but I will let you know that things did change during the project that were out of our control that changed the course on releasing more and more content for the game for the new seasons. The entire team did an amazing job with the requirements we were given and I am super happy with how it stands. We did not mean to gaslight or be deceiving about this at all, this was the original plan, but again, things changed that were not in our control.
--Scott

Really appreciate this confirmation. Thank you. I still own my RM - only 750 of this game which is incredibly limited in this day and age and it offers so much. Although I would have liked more modes based on futures seasons I’m also content with what we have. I still laugh when hearing some of the call outs.

Drained………like a B**** is still the best call out ever and will never get old.

#17932 1 year ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

--Scott

Thanks for the clarification Scott. And to be clear, I wasn't implying anyone at Spooky was gaslighting... I was referring to Pinsiders who attempt silence anyone wondering what other content might be coming - based around Spooky's earlier plans for the future of the pin.

I recall Spooky saying that there will only be 750 Rick and Morty's... Never to be remade with additional numbers. This context around the license holder only makes that statement even more definite!

#17933 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Thanks for the clarification Scott. And to be clear, I wasn't implying anyone at Spooky was gaslighting... I was referring to Pinsiders who attempt silence anyone wondering what other content might be coming - based around Spooky's earlier plans for the future of the pin.
I recall Spooky saying that there will only be 750 Rick and Morty's... Never to be remade with additional numbers. This context around the license holder only makes that statement even more definite!

No way in hell I'd be satisfied with what Scott posted if I was demanding Spooky come on here and tell us what's happening with all those unlimited modes and all that future episode content we were promised. Things could have changed since things changed.

No. Way. I'd be calling Charlie's ass RIGHT NOW. And there better be nothin but snake jazz on the other end, buddy.

And what about the damn Mexican Armada? I STILL can't get it as the mystery award. I could swear somebody somewhere said something about that, but I can't find it anywhere.

STOP HIDING CHARLIE

#17934 1 year ago

If anybody has interesting ideas for other dimensions that do not involve licensed content in any way, I’d listen to them.
Consider them.
And promise absolutely nothing.

Edit - here, I’ll start: A multiplier dimension that multiplies scoring by the number of green stamps on your Morty card.

#17935 1 year ago

What about a really chaotic dimension that randomly changes to the other dimensions based on some variable...maybe time, maybe shots, since the dimensions are timed anyway, as it gets closer to the end time the dimensions change faster until it sends you back to your own dimension? Dimension Wizard Mode.

The seeds could remain in the same spot rather than move/reset with each...OR...they could change and you could really rack up the cram multiplier.

Another way you could handle it is it changes every time you collect a seed, but there's countdown each time it changes, which starts lower with each dimension and the goal is to keep it going (ends if the time runs out.)

Of course, the question becomes , you said licensed content in any way. I assume the seeds are licensed content and those are the point of each dimension? Would that still be possible or would they need to be removed from any new dimension?

#17936 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

If anybody has interesting ideas for other dimensions that do not involve licensed content in any way, I’d listen to them.
Consider them.
Edit - here, I’ll start: A multiplier dimension that multiplies scoring by the number of green stamps on your Morty card.

A "time warp" dimension where the game sounds like an EM. Total head trip to contrast with everything else! In the true EM spirit scoring might be stingy, or perhaps most lucrative on certain targets only (no loop or ramp scoring, but pop bumper, captive ball, standups worth triple or something).

EDIT: or if you don't have any balls locked, the drop targets actually score / reset as drop targets for MAX Points or maybe even bonus seeds

Could present some strategy for not locking balls before jumping dimensions, in hopes of getting the EM dimension

#17937 1 year ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

A "time warp" dimension where the game sounds like an EM. Total head trip to contrast with everything else! In the true EM spirit scoring might be stingy, or perhaps most lucrative on certain targets only (no loop or ramp scoring, but pop bumper, captive ball, standups worth triple or something).

I already have a game that does that

#17938 1 year ago

Maybe a dimension where some unlicensed jazz music is playing and you hear a snake hiss for every target or shot made.

#17939 1 year ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

Yes please! An EM dimension would be fantastic! More ideas like this please!
Maybe even have Gottlieb-style target lighting to go with it - where everything you hit turns a light off instead of on?

#17940 1 year ago

How about a "ribbing" dimension where instead of Rick & Morty busting your balls it's Charlie, Bug, Scott Danesi, Squirrel, Spooky Luke, KT or anyone else that wants to insult the crap out of some R&M owners

#17941 1 year ago

I'd throw in for new content.. Spooky set up a kickstarter to cover the licensing fee and let's renew this b*tch!

#17942 1 year ago

Pulsar Dimension
-General illumination starts at max brightness, with shimmering blue and magenta lighting.
-Illumination decreases to very dim over a 10 second period.
-Any successful shot (like farts, or screams), pulses the brightness back up 20 percent.
-When at minimum brightness, it's just a glowing ember.

Horror dimension
-Zombie growls and groans for every shot, maybe creepy laughing and Halloween ambience music.

Rainbow dimension.
-Light colors cycle through the color spectrum.

Love @epthegeek’s multiplier dimension idea.

#17943 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

That’d be cool … but as dimensions are random, it would suck in a multiplayer game if one dude lucked into that dimension and nobody else did.

rd

#17944 1 year ago

"Do you even LED bro?" or "tastefully done" feature dimension where the GI is absolute freaking clown puke.

#17945 1 year ago

I sold my Rick and Morty after more than a year and thousands of plays between myself and pinball shows because someone offered me 50% more than I paid for it. Not dissapointed in it in any way.

I'd pitch making some basic Spooky Pinball licensed assets that could be re-used across machines that Spooky owns in every way shape and form. A Spooky mascot cartoon that could be reused across pins over time. Maybe a mode based on the Spooky dimension where Rick and Morty turn into ghosts and play pinball. Their voice changes and it is never directly referred that Rick and Morty are now these actual ghosts. There cold be a theme of death across all pins where you can die and go into Spooky pergatory. Assets could be reused in Halloween, Ultraman, Alice Cooper... Just a thought.

Also, since epthegeek and TheNoTrashCougar are here... I know you guys have more projects and ideas than you could possibly do but you know what I think would be a the top of the list of cool crap to play you could do? Pinbot 2.0. I think a Pinbot with it's current layouts but the inserts replaced with clear ones with multicolor LEDs and and Arundo light on the ramp would be the coolest thing ever to blast out to with new rules and a bitch'n techno track.

But back to the game at hand, you guys did a great job. Thanks for the fun!

#17946 1 year ago
Quoted from rotordave:

That’d be cool … but as dimensions are random, it would suck in a multiplayer game if one dude lucked into that dimension and nobody else did.
rd

How about if it was set as the game's 10th dimension? A mini wizard mode of sorts since it's more valuable than the other dimensions. Maybe Scott has some custom music that could be used for the backing track?

#17947 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Consider them.

Been thinking about the green stamps.

They are hard to attain for average players.

Any chance there could be a greater reward/call outs when you get one?

Maybe get a green stamp, and have a bonus 2000000 plus single shot on a count time timer?

That would increase the adrenalin

#17948 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeS:

How about if it was set as the game's 10th dimension? A mini wizard mode of sorts since it's more valuable than the other dimensions. Maybe Scott has some custom music that could be used for the backing track?

You could also have a tournament menu option where all dimensions are in a set order to minimise randomness. That’s how most tournament modes are done - so it’s a level playing field.

Then as you say, you could make the higher scoring one say the 5th one? So it was actually sorta sometimes achievable on a 3 ball (no extras) tournament game.

rd

#17949 1 year ago
Quoted from rotordave:

rd

There are already so many other dimensions that mess with points though? And it would only be a boon if you were already having a big game?

Edit: The tournament mode already puts the dimensions in a set order, btw.

#17950 1 year ago
Quoted from rotordave:

You could also have a tournament menu option where all dimensions are in a set order to minimise randomness. That’s how most tournament modes are done - so it’s a level playing field.
Then as you say, you could make the higher scoring one say the 5th one? So it was actually sorta sometimes achievable on a 3 ball (no extras) tournament game.
rd

I like the idea of a tournament mode. For non tournament play I think the dimensions should be random to stay within the theme but I think some logic could be put in to not have the Multiplier dimension as an option unless you have >3 Green stamps and are close to completing your Morty Card. Otherwise it wouldn't really be worth it, and you might get upset if you got it "too" early. You could also up the probability for it to be unlocked during the Morty's Choice adventure to get some truly insane scoring during that Adventure.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,000 (OBO)
$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 300.00
$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 13,500.00
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 20,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 359 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/359 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.