New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You can run, but you can't hide, bitch.

By TheNoTrashCougar

10 months ago

Topic Stats

• 6,983 posts
  • 414 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by kermit24
  • Topic is favorited by 250 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,151 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20201026_174815 (resized).jpg
IMG_20201019_183851 (resized).jpg
IMG_3104 (resized).jpg
IMG_3103 (resized).jpg
IMG_3102 (resized).jpg
IMG_3107 (resized).jpg
PXL_20201024_215603155 (resized).jpg
825129C1-BF6C-4FC9-B41A-9B11C7E87BE1 (resized).jpeg
3C04A6C1-8271-4D15-B8F6-AB0E6C6A4634 (resized).jpeg
DB99233E-38C3-40B5-B0ED-04F928357293 (resized).jpeg
A5DC18FB-821E-4033-BAD7-40CA76218526 (resized).jpeg
2B0BCB61-463E-45E3-8B85-3858B4ECB82D (resized).jpeg
20201022_203937 (resized).jpg
IMG20200930165812 (resized).jpg
IMG20200930165334 (resized).jpg
BEDF1D32-5500-430D-B7EB-3D3073E13FE3 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

46 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 6983 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 140.
#1651 7 months ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

I'm in at #231. If for whatever reason someone's circumstances with a lower slot have changed and want to trade down to 231 to have more time, I'm ready and willing to trade up

I'm sure you think you're being clear with this "lower" and "trade up" stuff, but you are not.

#1652 7 months ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

Long shot....
I'm in at #231. If for whatever reason someone's circumstances with a lower slot have changed and want to trade down to 231 to have more time, I'm ready and willing to trade up.
PM me if you're interested.
EDIT: trading down to my 231 spot from a lower number slot (~100-230)

Phrasing it as trading down is confusing.

I think you're trying to say you have spot 231 and would like a spot under that, i.e. sooner, and if someone wants your spot, that has sub 231, let you know.

#1653 7 months ago

I understood what he meant. Not that difficult.

#1654 7 months ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

I understood what he meant. Not that difficult.

Wait what?

#1655 7 months ago

Huh?

#1656 7 months ago

Kind of jonesing for some new Rick and Morty episodes.
I hope they roll out some more of season 4 soon.

#1657 7 months ago

Any word on when a new stream is going to happen? Surely the code is stream worthy?

#1658 7 months ago

dam you corona!

spooky supply chain #pinballlife (resized).png
#1659 7 months ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

dam you corona![quoted image]

Yeah, my wife just showed me this.
Rick and Mortys can wait.
Stay safe everybody, stay healthy.

#1660 7 months ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I was wondering when this would happen. Spooky is not immune from this virus and supply chain concerns have always been an issue for pinball manufacturing, even in the best of times.

#1661 7 months ago

Yea, I had already accepted this was inevitable. Stay strong Spookie and employees. We'll all get through this somehow.

#1662 7 months ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

I’m number #79 I was told to send full payment before 3-20-20 haven’t got a actual date yet but I assuming within 1-2 weeks from now

That’s awesome! They are rocking along and getting close to 115.

#1663 7 months ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Aww geez, aw man... I was already looking at a long wait and now this!

Oh well.

With all this Covid-19 stuff going on, pinball is not that important, I guess.

Right now, I'm thankful that me and my family are still healthy, and that my wife and I are also still able to work and pay the bills.

I hope we "all" get through these tough times and are able to move on with our normal lives and pinball soon!

But for now, it all makes me sad...

crying (resized).png
#1664 7 months ago
Quoted from wesman:

Phrasing it as trading down is confusing.
I think you're trying to say you have spot 231 and would like a spot under that, i.e. sooner, and if someone wants your spot, that has sub 231, let you know.

Totally. Mos people I think would call going to an earlier number "Trading Up".

#1665 7 months ago
Quoted from rmarmol1:

Aww geez, aw man... I was already looking at a long wait and now this!

Alas, I missed that post. Yea, there are likely a good number of needed parts that will be unavailable for a while.

#1666 7 months ago

I wonder what # spooky has parts on-hand for, or if they will ship the pins that were on the line and near completion. In other words, is it a full stop or slowdown until parts are exhausted and then full stop.

#1667 7 months ago
Quoted from andrewket:

I wonder what # spooky has parts on-hand for, or if they will ship the pins that were on the line and near completion. In other words, is it a full stop or slowdown until parts are exhausted and then full stop.

I read it as they are going to keep building and shipping pins until they run out of parts.

#1668 7 months ago
Quoted from andrewket:

I thought I heard on a stream that they ordered the parts for games 50-90? If they are in the mid 60's now that would leave another 25 or so games before needing more parts.

#1669 7 months ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I thought I heard on a stream that they ordered the parts for games 50-90? If they are in the mid 60's now that would leave another 25 or so games before needing more parts.

This is assuming that trucking and shipping wont be shut down. Or the entire state/country for that matter.

#1670 7 months ago

Considering selling my spot, a year out, PM if interested.

#1671 7 months ago

I am selling my spot if anyone is interested. I am layed off and i am number 219. Send me a pm or text if interested 4695698895
Dana

#1672 7 months ago
Quoted from FYMF:

This is assuming that trucking and shipping wont be shut down. Or the entire state/country for that matter.

I don't really see that happening. But that's a topic for a different thread.

#1673 7 months ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Pray you're right

EDIT: should we all text moob pictures to the pinside member/number above?

#1674 7 months ago

I meant laid off not layed off. Ha
Dana

#1675 7 months ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I’m guessing Charlie is more concerned about his family and employees well being vs a flipper mech shortage or truck delay. Just a guess in real world priorities.

#1676 7 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I’m guessing Charlie is more concerned about his family and employees well being vs a flipper mech shortage or truck delay. Just a guess in real world priorities.

Agreed.

Doesnt mean asking questions implies otherwise. This is after-all a forum for discussion .

#1677 7 months ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Agreed.
Doesnt mean asking questions implies otherwise. This is after-all a forum for discussion .

This. I was also trying to stay on topic in the club forum by talking about the pin. The other topic has its own thread.

#1678 7 months ago
Quoted from Propsnsports:

I am selling my spot if anyone is interested. I am layed off and i am number 219. Send me a pm or text if interested 4695698895
Dana

Sorry to hear that. I fear many of us will be in the same boat soon.

#1679 7 months ago

I don't have a problem waiting but if any of you need more time and wants to do an even swap for builds with me; I am #653.

Just putting it out there.

#1680 7 months ago

Just topped 20 million !!!

489C512B-BDA1-47A5-A479-267301CC28A9 (resized).jpeg
#1681 7 months ago

Has anyone received a R&M recently and if you have what number is it? Curious who getting there pins and enjoying

#1682 7 months ago
Quoted from rmarmol1:

I don't have a problem waiting but if any of you need more time and wants to do an even swap for builds with me; I am #653.
Just putting it out there.

Would you do an even swap for someone in the low 720s?

#1683 7 months ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Just topped 20 million !!![quoted image]

Ooof. Normally yeah!

Right now, oof..

#1684 7 months ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Just topped 20 million !!![quoted image]

This gives me hope. This game makes TWD feel like a walk in the park, and TNA like a picnic after that walk. IT IS BRUTAL.

#1685 7 months ago

Just installed the shaker and knocker in mine. Neither of then work in test mode. Are they programmed in the latest code? Anyone else get theirs to work?

#1686 7 months ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Just installed the shaker and knocker in mine. Neither of then work in test mode. Are they programmed in the latest code? Anyone else get theirs to work?

Not programmed yet.

#1687 7 months ago
Quoted from docquest:

Not programmed yet.

Cool. I didnt think the shaker was programmed yet, but i guess just assumed that the knocker was.

#1689 7 months ago

Knocker fired on winning high score

#1690 7 months ago
Quoted from schwts:

Knocker fired on winning high score

Does it work in test?

#1691 7 months ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Would you do an even swap for someone in the low 720s?

I’m pretty sure you’re kidding but I’ll rephrase my previous post...

If anyone needs more time and wants to trade their “sooner” build for my later build, let me know.

Some other pinsider’s have posted they have to or are considering selling their spot. So I figured maybe more time might be helpful for them, but maybe not. Doesn’t hurt to ask.

I’m not trying to take advantage of anyone here nor am I trying to spend more money. Fortunately, for me and my wife, we are able to keep working. Although both us have to interact with many people everyday so that’s not so fortunate my wife’s a nurse and I am in the service business. That’s why I said I’m ok waiting. It’s not a rush especially now with all that is going on.

Again, I hope all this is over soon and we are all able to get back to our normal lives and playing pinball.

#1692 7 months ago

It’s a shame we can’t use Rick’s portal gun to all go to a non Covid-19 dimension!

E6CFD3AE-AE8B-48EA-8368-36654DC6AC79 (resized).jpeg
#1693 7 months ago
Quoted from rmarmol1:

It’s a shame we can’t use Rick’s portal gun to all go to a non Covid-19 dimension![quoted image]

Ever stop to think this is all Rick's fault?

#1694 7 months ago
Quoted from newovad:

Ever stop to think the "r" in "rmarmol1," stands for Rick?

#1695 7 months ago

I'm pretty happy with my spot number at the moment...371. Right towards the middle. Games should have all the kinks worked out. Plus, with everything going on in the world right now, I'm happy to sit on my R&M money and see how things play out.

#1696 7 months ago
Quoted from newovad:

You suspect more pink eggs???

#1697 7 months ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Ever stop to think the "r" in "rmarmol1," stands for Rick?

That’s awesome and coincidentally true!

#1698 7 months ago

Woah I just found out who did cactus canyon continued... and now I’m even more stoked for R&M. We are truly blessed to have such a great group making this machine.

Edit: as if I could get more hyped about it... apparently it is possible!

#1699 7 months ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Does it work in test?

Haven’t tried it in test

#1700 7 months ago
Quoted from schwts:

Haven’t tried it in test

Could you try the next time you're at your game? Just want to make sure that my knocker isnt defective for some reason.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 499.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
There are 6983 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 140.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside