I’m pretty sure you’re kidding but I’ll rephrase my previous post...
If anyone needs more time and wants to trade their “sooner” build for my later build, let me know.
Some other pinsider’s have posted they have to or are considering selling their spot. So I figured maybe more time might be helpful for them, but maybe not. Doesn’t hurt to ask.
I’m not trying to take advantage of anyone here nor am I trying to spend more money. Fortunately, for me and my wife, we are able to keep working. Although both us have to interact with many people everyday so that’s not so fortunate my wife’s a nurse and I am in the service business. That’s why I said I’m ok waiting. It’s not a rush especially now with all that is going on.
Again, I hope all this is over soon and we are all able to get back to our normal lives and playing pinball.