(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,217 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by Octomodz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 349 of 405.
#17401 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Gotta love these not so subtle hints. Ain’t gonna happen… this game is code complete and Spooky is moving forward. If any code gets released, it’s gonna be minor changes.

I unfortunately agree here. While Spooky initially indicated that additional content could be added indefinitely (as new "classic" episodes were released) it seems as though the relationship with the licensor fell apart when Adult Swim (or Cartoon Network...don't quite know the dynamics here) changed ownership/management (again, I don't know the exact logistics here). It's a real shame because it's such a great game, and more content would be awesome, but at least it is great as is.

#17402 2 years ago

Definitely the most seeds I've picked up on ball 1!

PXL_20220414_040654406 (resized).jpgPXL_20220414_040654406 (resized).jpg
#17403 2 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Definitely the most seeds I've picked up on ball 1![quoted image]

Did you blow it on balls 2 and 3?

#17404 2 years ago

Go ahead and put the glass back on

#17405 2 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

Did you blow it on balls 2 and 3?

Of course, that's how pinball goes (for me at least).

I ended with 118M.

Still happy with it, but could have pulled off a bigger score if I did better at Rick Potion 9.

#17406 2 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Still happy with it, but could have pulled off a bigger score if I did better at Rick Potion 9.

I got so excited when I finally qualified for Rick Potion 9 that I excidently selected Blood Dome…the one and only time I made it that far…

#17407 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I got so excited when I finally qualified for Rick Potion 9 that I excidently selected Blood Dome…the one and only time I made it that far…

You're a better person than I am, figured I might not live long enough to see Rick Potion 9 if I had to rely on my pinball prowess.... Thank God for adjustments via the menu, set game to start with 6 (Yes SIX) pre-stamps in order to enjoy a few RP9's. As guilt set in I compromised and dropped the preset stamps to 5. Yeah, I suck. But I do enjoy RP9 music!

#17408 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Awesome

#17409 2 years ago

I start at 0 and to this day I have only made it to 4....a lot.

#17410 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Brutal.

#17411 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I start at 0 and to this day I have only made it to 4....a lot.

This is the only way. I'll raise a glass to you later for sticking with it.

I have been at '0' Stamps since day 1 and have gotten to 7 Stamps about half a dozen times.

Hoping I get #9 at least once before I die.

#17412 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

The one and only time I’ve made it to Rick Potion 9, I drained almost immediately after it started… but the challenge keeps me coming back for more (abuse).

#17413 2 years ago

For those of you who are a glutton for punishment when setting your card at 0, what do you set your adventure easy qualify count to? Is that 0 as well?

Not judging, I'm a 4 stamper and a 2 easy qualify player (the default). I take enough punishment at the default level haha.

#17414 2 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Not judging, I'm a 4 stamper and a 2 easy qualify player (the default). I take enough punishment at the default level haha.

You guys are beasts. I'm a 5 stamper and still suck....

IMG_3689 (resized).jpgIMG_3689 (resized).jpg

#17415 2 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

For those of you who are a glutton for punishment when setting your card at 0, what do you set your adventure easy qualify count to? Is that 0 as well?

I can change that to 0, too?

I did not know that. I am probably at the Factory Default for that settingI guess?

I just figured that #9 was gonna be it for a Wizard Mode and i'd rather make that a huge accomplshment than a relatively easy get.

#17416 2 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

You guys are beasts. I'm a 5 stamper and still suck....
[quoted image]

Wait, when did you get here? Welcome sir! Don’t get discouraged, this game makes me walk away with my tail between my legs more than any other game I’ve played or owned. And the game knows it’s kicking your ass and lets you know it, it’s great! I can’t imagine how many scoop shots I would brick trying to start LP #9 if I had my punch card set at 0 and finally got there.

#17417 2 years ago

I’m so lame I not only left the default stamps, I even turned on the loop ball saver.

Now that my game is a bit worn in I can nail that garage shot pretty consistently too. R&M still great a year on.

#17418 2 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Hmm..it's been so long since I set anything I don't remember exactly. I think my first ball is shoot the center, then the next adventure is 1 ramp, then center, and the next mode is 2 ramps and then the center --- and I think after that it's just 2 ramps/center every time.

#17419 2 years ago
Quoted from sheahan2:

Any interest in these speaker acrylics?
They take about 10 minutes to install but make the speaker lights pop!
First picture shows the difference between the original and with acrylics.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Those green acrylics look fantastic, I’ll take a set. Shoot me a PM when available. BTW, where did you get the figurines on top of your backbox?

#17420 2 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Those green acrylics look fantastic, I’ll take a set. Shoot me a PM when available. BTW, where did you get the figurines on top of your backbox?

Same here!

#17421 2 years ago

Just finished a few projects including these flipper toppers!

Second batch of speaker acrylics is ready, PMs incoming!

PXL_20220416_014558345 (resized).jpgPXL_20220416_014558345 (resized).jpg

#17422 2 years ago

Can't believe I almost forgot to post this ...

IMG_20220415_165722 (resized).jpgIMG_20220415_165722 (resized).jpgPXL_20220415_205824943.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20220415_205824943.MP (resized).jpg
#17423 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Wait, when did you get here? Welcome sir!

I only recently joined the club when I picked up machine #2 from Hilton and Madison Pinball. Yes, it regularly tells me what a looser I am till I finally land 1 or 2 punches in on Rick. Those rare good games are adrenaline pushers for sure.

#17424 2 years ago
Quoted from sheahan2:

Can't believe I almost forgot to post this ...
[quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome. If those are for sale, please add me to the list. Ready to send payment!

#17425 2 years ago

Fun fact: If you have a really bad game (and you have swearing set to always), there’s a really small chance you’ll get the entire “Get your shit together” speech on the outro. It’s pretty rare, even if you have terrible games. (This has been in the game for a while)

Not so fun fact: If you get that rare occurrence, on top of your bad game, you will also hit a crash - because some idiot used the wrong function name in that rarely used bit of code. twhtalm just reported this bug with a nice log so it’ll be fixed whenever there’s a new update.

#17426 2 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Fun fact: If you have a really bad game (and you have swearing set to always), there’s a really small chance you’ll get the entire “Get your shit together” speech on the outro. It’s pretty rare, even if you have terrible games. (This has been in the game for a while)
Not so fun fact: If you get that rare occurrence, on top of your bad game, you will also hit a crash - because some idiot used the wrong function name in that rarely used bit of code. twhtalm just reported this bug with a nice log so it’ll be fixed whenever there’s a new update.

Actually, a crash is somewhat fitting to the situation and comment

#17427 2 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

A reward for playing worse? Sign me up!

#17428 2 years ago

Great mod idea
If they was facing the other way a little smaller
without the bug it
could be mounted on the left side plastic that is kind of empty.
Who would be in on this?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#17429 2 years ago

Not a bad idea but ,The left side plastic is empty because balls use to climb here from time to time

#17430 2 years ago
Quoted from LouMatt:

I seriously doubt any new show content makes it into the game. It would be amazing...but the game is great as it is now.
Now, I still say there is no reason we can't have a snake jazz dimension... Just have the 'music' going (doesn't have to the actual recording from the show) SSS...SSS...SSS ... and then when you hit any target a loud S hiss...

This would be so easy to add, and utterly satisfying.

Spooky, we need the snakes. Give us the fucking snakes.

#17431 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Spooky, we need the snakes. Give us the fucking snakes.

No.

#17432 2 years ago

What we really need are terry folds!

#17433 2 years ago

I don’t have to agree, but respect your decision

#17434 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

IIRC…. Somewhere in this thread, Scott D mentioned being careful about the Bally switches for the flippers because of the increased resistance of the Bally switch. Just be aware, if your right flipper starts acting up again.
I ended up building a leaf stack from the Bally switch using the longer leaves.
[quoted image]

yeah I had mine break off a long time ago, I just replaced it with a double contact stern switch. working great ever since. went ahead and replaced the left with a single also.
https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-flipper-leaf-switch-double-contact.html

#17435 2 years ago
#17436 2 years ago

Thanks for letting everyone know I suck, Eric. I'm not that bad.

20220304_155156 (resized).jpg20220304_155156 (resized).jpg
#17437 2 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Spooky, we need the snakes. Give us the fucking snakes

Spooky, we need the slut dragons. Give us the slut dragons!

*baiting to see if we get the dream wizard mode*

#17438 2 years ago

“Spooky, just let us know an official word whether more Adventures and code are coming, either a yes or a no, so we can all stop being Jerrys, speculating and asking for code.”

Are we in, or are we out?

(And maybe a few more random Mortys to play as)

#17439 2 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

“Spooky, just let us know an official word whether more Adventures and code are coming, either a yes or a no, so we can all stop being Jerrys, speculating and asking for code.”
Are we in, or are we out?

(And maybe a few more random Mortys to play as)

what he said^^^^

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.quickmeme.com%2Fmeme%2F3pxf4v&psig=AOvVaw3kG0OCaElFfjSxdYw_2EVo&ust=1650294756972000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAwQjRxqFwoTCICJhZixm_cCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F107030928634158523%2F&psig=AOvVaw1ICRedursDw9pc_bBIE5uo&ust=1650294929589000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAwQjRxqFwoTCIDMw-uxm_cCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

#17440 2 years ago

You cut me to the core with this, but thank you for all the work you’ve put into this game.

#17441 2 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

Great mod idea
If they was facing the other way a little smaller
without the bug it
could be mounted on the left side plastic that is kind of empty.
Who would be in on this?
[quoted image]

This was the only mod I did on my game. It fits perfect.

20220417_105013 (resized).jpg20220417_105013 (resized).jpg
#17442 2 years ago
Quoted from EasternBloc:

You cut me to the core with this, but thank you for all the work you’ve put into this game.

Nevermind that because it’s tied to the show the snake jazz “song” would have to be licensed (even though it‘s just a rhythm of a single sound) and that would be preposterous — Snake hissing noises just wouldn’t work. With all the other noise the game makes it wouldn’t come through clearly at all.

Quoted from TigerLaw:

Spooky, we need the slut dragons. Give us the slut dragons!
*baiting to see if we get the dream wizard mode*

This didn’t happen because of all the voices involved

As for “is it done? Is it not done?” - I don’t have any more info than you guys do. Nobody’s told me it’s a solid wrap, but I also haven’t heard that it isn’t.

#17443 2 years ago
Quoted from twhtalm:

Thanks for letting everyone know I suck, Eric. I'm not that bad.
[quoted image]

“It happens to everybody” (is what she said) — It coulda been your kids playing for all anybody knows. Certainly wasn’t trying to throw your abilities under a bus or anything. Just very happy for the report and fixable problem!

#17444 2 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

That makes total sense, shame since that would have been such an awesome mode. Licensing is such a restriction these days.

Quoted from epthegeek:

As for “is it done? Is it not done?” - I don’t have any more info than you guys do. Nobody’s told me it’s a solid wrap, but I also haven’t heard that it isn’t.

Great to know! If Spooky ever decides to pass a hat around I am 100% in as a contributor for that project.

#17445 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

That makes total sense, shame since that would have been such an awesome mode. Licensing is such a restriction these days.

Great to know! If Spooky ever decides to pass a hat around I am 100% in as a contributor for that project.

and yet people only think they want licensed properties. I feel licenses severely hinder what you can do. Even this game which is probably the best theme integrated game next to Alien (which is still missing major assets), is hindered by it. I actually prefer the days of 'parodies'.

#17446 2 years ago

I haven’t stopped playing this masterpiece!!! I find RM to be one of the greatest pinball machines ever created, but only when it is set up the way I like to pLAY pinball, adding cooling fans in the cabinet has transformed my game. Best multi ball action in pinball. Considering buying another RM !!! Sits next to my night stand in my bedroom!! Would love to see more adventures added, Epic pinball machine!!! Yes it has weird issues like re-setting/losing speech, but its very seldom, hopefully Spooky will resolve the code issues someday!!!

132EB370-C724-46E3-A86A-FF8F6C0C5893 (resized).jpeg132EB370-C724-46E3-A86A-FF8F6C0C5893 (resized).jpeg
#17447 2 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Nevermind that because it’s tied to the show the snake jazz “song” would have to be licensed (even though it‘s just a rhythm of a single sound) and that would be preposterous — Snake hissing noises just wouldn’t work. With all the other noise the game makes it wouldn’t come through clearly at all.

Thanks for the info Eric. There's no requirement for you to put your head out there, which makes hearing from you so bloody awesome!

#17448 2 years ago

If this is an issue of cost, then I am serious when I say let us know how much it costs to pay for the license usage. Pinball collectors tend to skew towards the more affluent end of the spectrum and I’m betting all us R&M owners could be easily persuaded to donate to the cause.

I am legit asking Spooky - give us a dollar amount to make more modes happen.

#17449 2 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

I’m betting all us R&M owners could be easily persuaded to donate to the cause.

Except for Rarehero, who I'm surprised hasn't already beat me to a reply in order to disagree (vehemently) with the idea.

#17450 2 years ago

I am always hesitant to think of paid DLC with pinballs as it could set a dangerous precedent but this is truly the one game I wish they could continue for years on end, offering up a couple new episodes/adventures every year based off new content in the show. I would be behind it on this one!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 210.00
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
10,000 (OBO)
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 13,500.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 20,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 349 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/349?hl=mjk-911 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.