(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,228 posts
  • 743 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by jonesjb
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 348 of 405.
#17351 2 years ago

At least there’s a space snake on the backglass though.

#17352 2 years ago

Is there a manual for RM?

#17353 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Not an official one. I think there is a user created one linked in here somewhere.

#17354 2 years ago
Quoted from Wulftown:

Not an official one. I think there is a user created one linked in here somewhere.

SMH… sorry, but that’s ridiculous.

#17355 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Post #17173

#17356 2 years ago
Quoted from EasternBloc:

At least there’s a space snake on the backglass though.

You would think they could do a snake dimension with different snake tunes … could be hilarious snd not likely need WB approval. Just get Bug to bang a few out on the microphone/ recorder.

#17357 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Sad that we never got snake jazz.

Quoted from PinBalt:

You would think they could do a snake dimension with different snake tunes.
Just get Bug to bang a few out on the microphone / recorder.

But wouldn't those then be insect tunes and not snake jazz?

#17358 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

But wouldn't those then be insect tunes and not snake jazz?

LOL - Bug is the nickname of Charlie’s son who helps run the company and also is a musician.

#17359 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

sad that we never got snake jazz...

Parts of season 5 feel like they were made for the pinball machine. I hope they have some kind of deal for more content. Would be epic.

#17360 2 years ago

Howdy guys. Local barcade just got a R&M in and I'm tasked with doing repairs... New game, right sling doesn't work. Pulled the game up. Only one wire on both sling switches, see two wires hanging out. Solder them back in, still nothing in game or switch test. Anyone have a picture or diagram to show what the switch should look like? I'd love to look at a schematic or something but...y'know...

#17361 2 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

Howdy guys. Local barcade just got a R&M in and I'm tasked with doing repairs... New game, right sling doesn't work. Pulled the game up. Only one wire on both sling switches, see two wires hanging out. Solder them back in, still nothing in game or switch test. Anyone have a picture or diagram to show what the switch should look like? I'd love to look at a schematic or something but...y'know...

Try checking the fuses in the backbox, make sure they are all seated correctly. If thats the issue then it would be all mechs on the right side out. Same if all on the left go out. No diagrams available that I have seen but you can always call up spooky pinball support as well.

#17362 2 years ago

Salut les gars. La barcade locale vient d'obtenir un R&M et je suis chargé de faire des réparations... Nouveau jeu, l'écharpe droite ne fonctionne pas. A tiré le jeu vers le haut. Un seul fil sur les deux interrupteurs à élingue, voir deux fils suspendus. Soudez-les, toujours rien dans le test de jeu ou de changement. Quelqu'un a-t-il une image ou un diagramme pour montrer à quoi devrait ressembler le commutateur ? J'aimerais regarder un schéma ou quelque chose comme ça, mais... tu sais...</blockquot
voicI

0ADBB6AA-6703-402F-AD9F-573C4B4C4566 (resized).jpeg0ADBB6AA-6703-402F-AD9F-573C4B4C4566 (resized).jpegB7AC98FA-ED4D-45B7-AF4E-1EE0C08CE8BD (resized).jpegB7AC98FA-ED4D-45B7-AF4E-1EE0C08CE8BD (resized).jpegC4451334-F6E2-4921-A1C3-64D22B77C3AB (resized).jpegC4451334-F6E2-4921-A1C3-64D22B77C3AB (resized).jpegCF7FC696-F093-4C0A-8724-BC80DD26C13B (resized).jpegCF7FC696-F093-4C0A-8724-BC80DD26C13B (resized).jpeg
#17363 2 years ago
50599548-35A7-4EB9-A361-2C4DFAB20F44 (resized).jpeg50599548-35A7-4EB9-A361-2C4DFAB20F44 (resized).jpeg5591F5E6-5213-439C-9624-9E1A06D9AB26 (resized).jpeg5591F5E6-5213-439C-9624-9E1A06D9AB26 (resized).jpeg6968AB49-D481-4836-8925-056D67CCFBB7 (resized).jpeg6968AB49-D481-4836-8925-056D67CCFBB7 (resized).jpegCF51F55B-4AED-4A82-A9EB-3FBF8438B591 (resized).jpegCF51F55B-4AED-4A82-A9EB-3FBF8438B591 (resized).jpeg
#17364 2 years ago
Quoted from thomas49:

La barcade locale vient d'obtenir un R&M et je suis chargé de faire des réparations.

I can't read French, but I assume you're asking for help because your son is trapped inside the Rick N Morty pinball at the local Barcade near you.
trapped in pinball machine (resized).jpgtrapped in pinball machine (resized).jpg

#17365 2 years ago

Google translate says your right sling is not working but your pics are of the flipper coils and switches. Do you mean the right flipper coil is not working? The right flipper switch looks off a bit and needs centered over the button better.

#17366 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Je ne peux pas lire le français, mais je suppose que vous demandez de l'aide parce que votre fils est pris au piège dans le flipper Rick N Morty au Barcade local près de chez vous. [image citée]

#17367 2 years ago
Quoted from thomas49:

[quoted image]

second pic the eos switch looks like it's caught up in the mech

#17368 2 years ago

I'm so close to being in the club... I don't wanna jinx it and favorite this topic just yet but my BSE (1 of only maybe 20 in Australia) is supposedly in a truck and on its way here!

#17369 2 years ago

I've had an intermittent pop in my speakers when the power is turned off. I've had to unplug it when I'm not using it because I always notice it when we are watching a movie or the house is silent.

Does anyone know how to rectify this?

Cheers!
Adam.

#17370 2 years ago

Has any encountered the ball getting stuck between the upper flipper and the meeseeks target. The plastic and the hole under the target don't let it roll out when the flipper is up. This just started happening. Is there a fix?

20220409_180126 (resized).jpg20220409_180126 (resized).jpg
#17371 2 years ago
Quoted from ahdelarge:

J'ai eu une pop intermittente dans mes haut-parleurs quand le courant est coupé. J'ai dû le débrancher quand je ne l'utilise pas parce que je le remarque toujours quand nous regardons un film ou que la maison est silencieuse. Est-ce que quelqu'un sait comment rectifier cela ? Santé ! Adam.

Moi aussi !!!

#17372 2 years ago
Quoted from marspinball:Has any encountered the ball getting stuck between the upper flipper and the meeseeks target. The plastic and the hole under the target don't let it roll out when the flipper is up. This just started happening. Is there a fix?

There's two possible solutions in Thread :

Relocating the target a bit (to Left) to shrink that available space. I believe Sarnoff detailed this way back in the Thread.

Scott has also suggested installing a mini post in there to do the same. Don't recall anyone providing a tutorial for this one in thread, though.

Another option I have considered would be to 3D print a wedge shaped shim to bulk up the back of left side of that target to remove the avaiilable space for the ball trap.

#17373 2 years ago

Any interest in these speaker acrylics?

They take about 10 minutes to install but make the speaker lights pop!

First picture shows the difference between the original and with acrylics.

IMG_20220410_100303 (resized).jpgIMG_20220410_100303 (resized).jpgIMG_20220410_100305 (resized).jpgIMG_20220410_100305 (resized).jpgIMG_20220410_100306 (resized).jpgIMG_20220410_100306 (resized).jpgIMG_20220410_100308 (resized).jpgIMG_20220410_100308 (resized).jpg
#17374 2 years ago

Those look great.

#17375 2 years ago

Look nice. I'm interested. Price in mind?

#17376 2 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

There's two possible solutions in Thread :
Relocating the target a bit (to Left) to shrink that available space. I believe Sarnoff detailed this way back in the Thread.
Scott has also suggested installing a mini post in there to do the same. Don't recall anyone providing a tutorial for this one in thread, though.
Another option I have considered would be to 3D print a wedge shaped shim to bulk up the back of left side of that target to remove the avaiilable space for the ball trap.

Thr mini post would be probably be the best if I couldn't get a longer ball guide. The problem is there appears to be no spot to mount a post. They removed a lot of wood to be able to pull the target through the bottom of the playfield.

#17377 2 years ago

I think the post would need to be more behind the flipper tip than next to the target. And maybe with a 5/16 mini-post rubber it would impart enough action to keep the ball from getting wedged in there?

But, yeah...that cutout has to be pretty big for an oversized target to be easily removable once the PF is populated.

#17378 2 years ago
Quoted from marspinball:

Has any encountered the ball getting stuck between the upper flipper and the meeseeks target. The plastic and the hole under the target don't let it roll out when the flipper is up. This just started happening. Is there a fix?
[quoted image]

I moved mine 1 year ago (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/190#post-6046236) and it hasn't gotten stuck once since moving it. Really simple fix.

#17379 2 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Look nice. I'm interested. Price in mind?

Just found an acrylic supplier, going to have a second batch made soon. They are $25 + shipping

#17380 2 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Happy New Year, or whatever.
Build 2022.01.02:
- Added: New optional setting to disable backbox LED during gameplay (Because; glare)
- Added: More unused call-outs worked in for various things (not tons, don't get too excited)
- Added: New setting for playfield digit display brightness
- Fixed: Race condition that could cause a crash with the Scary Terry roving shots
- Fixed: GMB locks that "timed out" weren't removed from "locks qualified" and would cause weirdness.
- Fixed: Blood Dome music wouldn't end if final scoop shot was made.
- Fixed: New reset logic to avoid 'stuck' dimension sound effects
- Fixed: Closed a loophole that could cause a crash in Rick Potion No. 9
- Fixed: Logic issues made the flipper + antigrav setting not work as expected in all cases
- Changed: "Extra ball" indicators next to the digit display changed do darker orange.
https://soldmy.org/pin/rm/

Awesome! Thanks for the update to the already superbly coded game!

Quoted from northerndude:

We don’t want slut dragons, we need slut dragons

Yea, a slut dragon wizard mode would really cap off this superb masterpiece of a game. I think the game finished though?

#17381 2 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

Figured out the sling issue with the help of a local R&M owner. Thanks everyone!

#17382 2 years ago

Noob Spooky question......what's the difference between a standard R/M and a blood sucker version? Is it just the powdercoating .

#17383 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Noob Spooky question......what's the difference between a standard R/M and a blood sucker version? Is it just the powdercoating .

No physical ball lock, no left ramp ramp and the space ship is a plastic. Wait, never mind, that would be a Stern machine.

Yep, I think it’s just the purple powder coated legs, side rails, lockdown bar and hinges. Coin door and lit speakers are extra charges. Oh, and you get a BSE plaque, on the back box, with a number to identify it too.

#17384 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

No physical ball lock, no left ramp ramp and the space ship is a plastic. Wait, never mind, that would be a Stern machine.
Yep, I think it’s just the purple powder coated legs, side rails, lockdown bar and hinges. Coin door and lit speakers are extra charges. Oh, and you get a BSE plaque, on the back box, with a number to identify it too.

What's the deal with butter cabinets?

#17385 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

What's the deal with butter cabinets?

Butter cabinets are a factory option from Spooky. It is a direct print cabinet with clear coat on top. It is beautiful, but a $1,000 option and is subject to scratching/scuffing more so than plain decals.

As to the BSE edition, the idea was for an extra $500 or so, starting with Rick and Morty your pin would get the powdercoat and flipper protectors, and be first off of the line. Result was that for Rick and Morty, 720ish of the 750 were Blood Suckers Edition.

Edit to change it to 720ish Blood Sucker Editions. I have no idea how many butter cabinets were made but not 720... Probably 80.

#17386 2 years ago

Also different:
Shooter ramp color
Shaker
Art blades
Drop decals
Plastic protectors
And the BSE rails have lollipops with the portal design surrounding the flipper buttons.

#17387 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

Also different:
Shaker
Art blades
Drop decals
Plastic protectors

These were just options when you bought the game ^ They didn't come on all BSEs

#17388 2 years ago
Quoted from LouMatt:

These were just options when you bought the game ^ They didn't come on all BSEs

Good point, I stand corrected
Shooter ramp 2 different colors is model specific though.

7373e135e97f51c8b22a78ba561cb055cc6034f2 (resized).png7373e135e97f51c8b22a78ba561cb055cc6034f2 (resized).png

#17389 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

and is subject to scratching/scuffing more so than plain decals.

Not subject to...just not repairable if it happens.

And if you know it is a keeper and can be displayed, soooo worth the upcharge. Looks like furniture.

#17390 2 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Not subject to...just not repairable if it happens.
And if you know it is a keeper and can be displayed, soooo worth the upcharge. Looks like furniture.

it really is amazing. Generally, Im against a 1k uptick but in this case: Spooky's butter cab is 1,000% recommended.

#17391 2 years ago

and you get a BSE plaque, on the back box, with a number to identify it too

My standard has it, too see #16250

#17392 2 years ago
Quoted from Alaskanzen:

it really is amazing. Generally, Im against a 1k uptick but in this case: Spooky's butter cab is 1,000% recommended.

I’ve had four Spooky games now, never did get the butter…but I am thinking about it for my next Spooky (whenever that may be).

Anyone know if R&M is done code wise or are they going to do a wizard mode?

#17393 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Most of us are patiently waiting for an update. Eric has alluded to further content, but it's been a while now. Talk of R&M ownership changes have perhaps moved the goal posts. All this said, there is so much great content worthy of being included so fingers crossed. Further multiballs, modes and additional wizard mode would bring R&M to legendary status!

I hope for all our sakes, and Spooky's also, that it happens.

#17394 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I’ve had four Spooky games now, never did get the butter…but I am thinking about it for my next Spooky (whenever that may be).

I thought he said Love Potion #9 is the wizard mode. Pretty much any thoughts of more content has been squashed some time back.

#17395 2 years ago

The other piece of the puzzle besides licensing and Eric's programming is David Van Es's superb animation work. Does anyone know if he is still working in the industry and if he'd have any interest in continuing to work on this game if licensing came through? I still love the game as-is but it would be amazing if we got more content!

#17396 2 years ago

I seriously doubt any new show content makes it into the game. It would be amazing...but the game is great as it is now.

Now, I still say there is no reason we can't have a snake jazz dimension... Just have the 'music' going (doesn't have to the actual recording from the show) SSS...SSS...SSS ... and then when you hit any target a loud S hiss...

#17397 2 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Most of us are patiently waiting for an update. Eric has alluded to further content, but it's been a while now. Talk of R&M ownership changes have perhaps moved the goal posts. All this said, there is so much great content worthy of being included so fingers crossed. Further multiballs, modes and additional wizard mode would bring R&M to legendary status!
I hope for all our sakes, and Spooky's also, that it happens.

Gotta love these not so subtle hints. Ain’t gonna happen… this game is code complete and Spooky is moving forward. If any code gets released, it’s gonna be minor changes.

#17398 2 years ago

I think the problem is there hasn't been an official "It's done Morty, so quit asking" post from anyone at Spooky. It's only been hinted, and perhaps well justified as such, that it "could" and maybe even "should" be considered finished. But it's not been explicitly stated as such, so the sliver of teased hope remains...

#17399 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Butter cabinet is just awesome, really...the nicest cabinet is ACNC, I also love the BBB decals.

#17400 2 years ago

there is a mistake on IPDB about MPU on R&M, not a P3-ROC , i have a ASROCK J4105-ITX motherboard with a 400W ATX Power supply ?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

There are 20,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 348 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/348?hl=nogoodnames222 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.