(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,215 posts in this topic. You are on page 347 of 405.
#17301 2 years ago
Quoted from KingHebes:

Edit: added photo of most recent solder

You should solder the wires through the holes on the lugs. As per staged photo below …

Not just tack them to the outside. They’ll eventually just fall off.

That’s why the lugs have holes.

rd

18C7752E-D0EA-4942-B393-C774870D6EF2 (resized).jpeg18C7752E-D0EA-4942-B393-C774870D6EF2 (resized).jpeg
#17302 2 years ago
Quoted from zebpin61:

[quoted image]

As requested, pics of the alternate translite. Figured I'd alternate between the original and this one as mood warrants.
[quoted image]

Looks really good Where did you buy it?

#17303 2 years ago

Is there a 12v output somewhere on R&M? I know Spooky sell a 4x or 8x 12v output, but I just need a single output to tap into.

#17304 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Looks really good Where did you buy it?

This alternate RNM translite was from Retro Refurbs out of England. It comes as rolled artwork in a corrugated tube, you'll need to buy a separate 3/16" plate glass and secure it with plastic trim if you opt to go this route. There are other suppliers that offer silk screened glass alternatives that are a bit more costly and involve a little longer and possibly riskier transit (the product looks excellent).

#17306 2 years ago
Quoted from zebpin61:

Just curious, have you changed the 3.0 amp fuse to 5.0 amp on the circuit feeding the flippers?

I have a 4amp fuse in there. It's blown a few times also. Assuming this is the same circuit that feeds the ball launcher?

Also rotordave I hooked the wire around the lug it's not just tacked to the outside.

#17307 2 years ago

The coil may have an internal short and drawing more current than it should be... ohm it out and compare to the other lower flipper coil. Or just shotgun replace and see if the problem goes away.

#17308 2 years ago

Almost got a perfect card tonight on ball 1 (from default settings).

PXL_20220321_040725410 (resized).jpgPXL_20220321_040725410 (resized).jpg
#17309 2 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Almost got a perfect card tonight on ball 1 (from default settings).

Put the glass back on!

#17310 2 years ago

New R&M (2nd) owner here. Such a fantastic game. This one will be in my collection forever.

That said, I just performed two mods to my machine and had a few questions for the club.

First, I replaced the power supply fan with the quieter one via the PinMonk kit. A massive, massive difference. I couldn't *stand* the loud high-pitched whine of the original. Good news is that the mod went just fine (though not really a pleasant project given how hard it is to access the PSU), and I've confirmed that the new fan is in fact blowing air. The game plays great and is now nearly silent. A huge improvement.

However, now when I first turn on the machine I get a nice long sustained beep that remains for a good maybe 10 seconds or so before stopping. I'm concerned that it was triggered by the mod, and that perhaps the system or PSU thinks the fan isn't working. But as I mentioned I've confirmed that the fan is in fact blowing air properly, and have played the game just fine for 30-45 minutes at a time without any issues. I'm guessing that perhaps I just couldn't hear the beep before because the fan was so loud. Anyone care to comment on whether this is expected behavior? Does the game normally just beep for 10 seconds or so every time after first being turned on? Doesn't seem right but as I said everything is working properly and the beep stops eventually.

Second, I replaced the screen with the IPS screen mod kit from Pinball Mod Co. Here again the mod went great. The new screen (with the new acrylic screen protector I bought with it) looks fantastic... way deeper blacks and massively improved contrast. However, the color saturation is extreme. I need to tone it down quite a bit for the characters and graphics to look... correct. But via the display controller I only get a very limited adjustment menu. I can do brightness and (uselessly) volume, but the typical menu is not available. Instead I get an advanced/factory menu where I can only adjust R G B values for each of the various color temperature settings and switch between them. No contrast adjustment available at all, and the RGB changes I made don't seem to stick between power cycles. Any thoughts?

#17311 2 years ago
Quoted from modsbox:

New R&M (2nd) owner here. Such a fantastic game. This one will be in my collection forever.
That said, I just performed two mods to my machine and had a few questions for the club.
First, I replaced the power supply fan with the quieter one via the PinMonk kit. A massive, massive difference. I couldn't *stand* the loud high-pitched whine of the original. Good news is that the mod went just fine (though not really a pleasant project given how hard it is to access the PSU), and I've confirmed that the new fan is in fact blowing air. The game plays great and is now nearly silent. A huge improvement.
However, now when I first turn on the machine I get a nice long sustained beep that remains for a good maybe 10 seconds or so before stopping. I'm concerned that it was triggered by the mod, and that perhaps the system or PSU thinks the fan isn't working. But as I mentioned I've confirmed that the fan is in fact blowing air properly, and have played the game just fine for 30-45 minutes at a time without any issues. I'm guessing that perhaps I just couldn't hear the beep before because the fan was so loud. Anyone care to comment on whether this is expected behavior? Does the game normally just beep for 10 seconds or so every time after first being turned on? Doesn't seem right but as I said everything is working properly and the beep stops eventually.
Second, I replaced the screen with the IPS screen mod kit from Pinball Mod Co. Here again the mod went great. The new screen (with the new acrylic screen protector I bought with it) looks fantastic... way deeper blacks and massively improved contrast. However, the color saturation is extreme. I need to tone it down quite a bit for the characters and graphics to look... correct. But via the display controller I only get a very limited adjustment menu. I can do brightness and (uselessly) volume, but the typical menu is not available. Instead I get an advanced/factory menu where I can only adjust R G B values for each of the various color temperature settings and switch between them. No contrast adjustment available at all, and the RGB changes I made don't seem to stick between power cycles. Any thoughts?

The easiest solution to me seems to be to replace the old fan for a moment just loosely to see if the beep persists. That way you can rule out the mod.

Havent messed with the new screen yet. Soon though. Good luck!

Also, hope you are ok in Austin. I am in Houston right now and there is bad weather out that way headed this way.

#17312 2 years ago
Quoted from modsbox:

The beeping is not normal. Have you determined where the beep is coming from? Motherboard, the power supply you just put the quieter fan in or elsewhere?

#17313 2 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

The easiest solution to me seems to be to replace the old fan for a moment just loosely to see if the beep persists. That way you can rule out the mod.
Havent messed with the new screen yet. Soon though. Good luck!
Also, hope you are ok in Austin. I am in Houston right now and there is bad weather out that way headed this way.

Thanks very much, that's a good idea. I'm not at all excited about disassembling everything again to get to the fan, but it seems like it may be inevitable. Hopefully when I take a look more thoroughly tomorrow I'll see that the beep is coming from elsewhere..

Re: Austin, yes it was a crazy storm but it passed by us without issue. Real damage to Round Rock nearby, I'm afraid. I've seen a few pictures and it's not good.

Quoted from Jigz:

The beeping is not normal. Have you determined where the beep is coming from? Motherboard, the power supply you just put the quieter fan in or elsewhere?

I haven't yet, but it's good to know that the beeping is definitely a problem. Thanks for letting me know. Tomorrow I'll take a look at power-on and see if the beeping is in fact coming from the power supply. I thought I was good to go to button everything back up once I confirmed the fan working, but I guess not. And I'm sure it's possible I didn't connect something else back up right.

#17314 2 years ago

In my opinion the beep sensor indicates that the temperature is high, it can damage the electronics if you continue to play.
installation of the new fan is in the right way?

#17315 2 years ago
Quoted from modsbox:

Thanks very much, that's a good idea. I'm not at all excited about disassembling everything again to get to the fan, but it seems like it may be inevitable. Hopefully when I take a look more thoroughly tomorrow I'll see that the beep is coming from elsewhere..
Re: Austin, yes it was a crazy storm but it passed by us without issue. Real damage to Round Rock nearby, I'm afraid. I've seen a few pictures and it's not good.

I haven't yet, but it's good to know that the beeping is definitely a problem. Thanks for letting me know. Tomorrow I'll take a look at power-on and see if the beeping is in fact coming from the power supply. I thought I was good to go to button everything back up once I confirmed the fan working, but I guess not. And I'm sure it's possible I didn't connect something else back up right.

I used the PinMonk fan replacement and had no issues. However the beeping may be the system thinking there is no fan installed as the components are cold at startup so it can't be a heat warning. And since the beep doesn't reoccur even after 45 mins it seems heat is not the issue.

It's a simple swap for the fan so I can't think what connections you could have missed. hmmm Good luck
with it.

#17316 2 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Is there a 12v output somewhere on R&M? I know Spooky sell a 4x or 8x 12v output, but I just need a single output to tap into.

Yes there is. Check the small power supply at the end of the cabinet, there you can tap into 12V. Just make sure you connect to the small one

#17317 2 years ago

came across a "cure" for a minor issue with my shooter lane ball kickout from the trough. I would get a contant failure to eject the ball into the shooter lane. I tried adjusting the coil power, but still got a reject of about 50%. I purchased a set of Cliffy's unrelated to this issue and while installing them today, I found a small piece of neoprene rubber(which I assume the factory installed) just outside the ball trough. I removed it and after reinstalling everything, the ball now ejects with no issues? I'm assuming it was due to the neoprene/rubber. YMMV.

#17318 2 years ago
Quoted from monkfe:

came across a "cure" for a minor issue with my shooter lane ball kickout from the trough. I would get a contant failure to eject the ball into the shooter lane. I tried adjusting the coil power, but still got a reject of about 50%. I purchased a set of Cliffy's unrelated to this issue and while installing them today, I found a small piece of neoprene rubber(which I assume the factory installed) just outside the ball trough. I removed it and after reinstalling everything, the ball now ejects with no issues? I'm assuming it was due to the neoprene/rubber. YMMV.

I installed Cliffy's in the shooter lane and actually put that piece of rubber back afterwards. No issues here...I still think it was your eject power causing the issue, it took a few tries on different eject power levels but I found one that ejects perfectly 100% of the time. I'm set at 15.

#17319 2 years ago

Has anybody issues with their sound? Especially when there are more sounds playing for example different dimension + multiball my sound often goes to mono just left audio playing or sounds completely distorted with sound issues. Once normal game resumes or i drain the ball the sound is fine again.

Changed audio cable but same issues. Wondering if it's the software or bad amp?

#17320 2 years ago

Following up on my earlier post about the loud beep upon switching the machine on after swapping the power supply fan (PinMonk kit) and doing the IPS screen upgrade.

- Replaced the quieter PSU fan with the orginal. Reassembled and tested-- still the long beep at startup.
- Verified that the beep is coming from the amplifier output at startup. If the amplifier doesn't have power, no beep. That said the beep must be coming from somewhere, I presume output from the motherboard. Because...
- The beep stops once the sound is initialized for playing the game, about 20 seconds into bootup.
- No other side effects observed, the game seems to work and play perfectly.
- Verified that the PSU fan is working properly.

Based upon this I've swapped the replacement quieter PSU fan from the PinMonk kit back in and reassembled. Game works great.

My best guess is that the separate PSU for the motherboard itself has some issue and the board is complaining about that. But as I said everything appears to work fine. I read up a whole lot on the ASRock motherboard used in the machine to learn about error codes and a long sustained beep is not something that the board is supposed to do. Instead it is supposed to generate a variable series of short beeps depending on the problem.

Kind of at a loss here but for now I'm just going to roll with it since the machine plays fine. Any other tips people care to share, I'm all ears.

#17321 2 years ago
Quoted from modsbox:

Following up on my earlier post about the loud beep upon switching the machine on after swapping the power supply fan (PinMonk kit) and doing the IPS screen upgrade.
- Replaced the quieter PSU fan with the orginal. Reassembled and tested-- still the long beep at startup.
- Verified that the beep is coming from the amplifier output at startup. If the amplifier doesn't have power, no beep. That said the beep must be coming from somewhere, I presume output from the motherboard. Because...
- The beep stops once the sound is initialized for playing the game, about 20 seconds into bootup.
- No other side effects observed, the game seems to work and play perfectly.
- Verified that the PSU fan is working properly.
Based upon this I've swapped the replacement quieter PSU fan from the PinMonk kit back in and reassembled. Game works great.
My best guess is that the separate PSU for the motherboard itself has some issue and the board is complaining about that. But as I said everything appears to work fine. I read up a whole lot on the ASRock motherboard used in the machine to learn about error codes and a long sustained beep is not something that the board is supposed to do. Instead it is supposed to generate a variable series of short beeps depending on the problem.
Kind of at a loss here but for now I'm just going to roll with it since the machine plays fine. Any other tips people care to share, I'm all ears.

Is the time showing correctly? The cmos battery (cr2032) on the motherboard could be dead and then it loses its bios settings. Just a thought from working on alot of computers.

#17322 2 years ago

Motherboard beeps are usually generated by a small speaker on the board itself, not through the audio hardware. You may just be picking up some interference.

When you installed the new IPS screen and controller, did you turn up the volume using the controller buttons? Some controllers ship with volume set low, and if you crank the amp to compensate you'll pick up more noise.

#17323 2 years ago
Quoted from MrSmiley:

Has anybody issues with their sound? Especially when there are more sounds playing for example different dimension + multiball my sound often goes to mono just left audio playing or sounds completely distorted with sound issues. Once normal game resumes or i drain the ball the sound is fine again.
Changed audio cable but same issues. Wondering if it's the software or bad amp?

I've had issues with sound, replacing the cable helped. I think someone else here had a connection loose on the amp.

#17324 2 years ago

Visited the Boxcar Bar in Raleigh, NC yesterday for first time. Place was hopping and was surprised to see a RNM game on site. Was the only Spooky game there along with about a dozen Stern and two JJP games.

Of course the first game I went to check out was RNM but I almost didn't recognize it! Without any mods and with the playfield really dirty, the game looked so out of place, actually "flat" in appearance vs the other pins. The plastics were milky and the pf outright filthy. Hope it gets a major refreshing real soon! Made me really appreciate coming home to play #247. You can tell I don't get out very often....

20220327_153915 (resized).jpg20220327_153915 (resized).jpg
#17325 2 years ago

I went to a local arcade place a few weeks ago. They didn't have an R&M but what was depressing is they have around 12 pins and 7 of them were broken to the point of being unplayable. Just...wtf...

#17326 2 years ago
Quoted from zebpin61:

Visited the Boxcar Bar in Raleigh, NC yesterday for first time. Place was hopping and was surprised to see a RNM game on site. Was the only Spooky game there along with about a dozen Stern and two JJP games.
Of course the first game I went to check out was RNM but I almost didn't recognize it! Without any mods and with the playfield really dirty, the game looked so out of place, actually "flat" in appearance vs the other pins. The plastics were milky and the pf outright filthy. Hope it gets a major refreshing real soon! Made me really appreciate coming home to play #247. You can tell I don't get out very often....
[quoted image]

One of the reasons I generally find myself disappointed with location play.

#17327 2 years ago
Quoted from Wulftown:

I've had issues with sound, replacing the cable helped. I think someone else here had a connection loose on the amp.

Thanks, tried a new cable but issue was the same. Ordered a new amp, hope this fixes it.

#17328 2 years ago

I've discovered why the Rick and Morty pinball machine is so good. Rick within the game is self aware and knows that the continued existence of himself and everyone he knows depends on being entertaining. Therefore, every time you fire up the machine he does his very best to entertain you, as if his life depended on it. Rickbot will keep his circuits activated just for you.

#17329 2 years ago

Absolutely just don’t understand why my game loses SPEECH/CALL Outs, soooo annoying. WTF ?

#17330 2 years ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

Absolutely just don’t understand why my game loses SPEECH/CALL Outs, soooo annoying. WTF ?

Did you open a ticket with spooky?

Try downgrading / upgrading?

#17331 2 years ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

Interesting, I've just had that experience with loss of call-out/speech too. Ironically played better but agree it's annoying. Restarting machine resets speech and speech returns. On current version (1/2/2022).

#17332 2 years ago
Quoted from zebpin61:

Interesting, I've just had that experience with loss of call-out/speech too. Ironically played better but agree it's annoying. Restarting machine resets speech and speech returns. On current version (1/2/2022).

Have also seen this. Same scenario.

#17333 2 years ago

Changed the amp today, sound works fine now and no more distortions.

#17334 2 years ago
Quoted from MrSmiley:

Changed the amp today, sound works fine now and no more distortions.

Where did you get the new amp from?

#17335 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Where did you get the new amp from?

eBay small ads, I think it's called classifieds in the US. Cost me 35€.
Otherwise just use Google, the amp is a Lepai LP-168HA.

#17336 2 years ago

Well this sucks. Anyone had this break? Right flipper actuator. Making this out of lexan seems like a bad idea.

2A83DCBA-40AC-4253-BBE0-123BA04ECF7D (resized).jpeg2A83DCBA-40AC-4253-BBE0-123BA04ECF7D (resized).jpeg
#17337 2 years ago

One old Bally flipper switch to the rescue!

8ED8E600-136E-4D86-93FD-DAD4FE7E2CF2 (resized).jpeg8ED8E600-136E-4D86-93FD-DAD4FE7E2CF2 (resized).jpeg
#17338 2 years ago

Would any other Rick and Morty owners be interested in a custom acrylic Blips and Chitz sign for their game rooms? I reached out to an Etsy merchant who makes some really cool edge lit acrylic signs. These look great in a bright or dark room. Here is his Etsy store so you can see some examples.

https://www.etsy.com/search?q=nerdywood8008&ref=auto-1&as_prefix=nerdywood

I was quoted 329.99 for a 22-23 inch diameter sign. A bit more than what I wanted to pay. When I asked if there was a price drop if I organized a group buy, he told me that any additional sign after the first one would be 149.99. Significantly cheaper! So what I was hoping is that I can get around 10 people that want the sign and then split the difference between the 10 orders. The cost then would be 167.99 per sign plus shipping. We could still get them if it's less or more than 10....the total per sign price would just change.

I have not gone much farther than contacting him to get some prices. But I can explore further if I get enough people interested. He typically makes 11-12 inch signs but that is too small for where I want to put it. Plus the larger sign allows them to do the various color details in the planet.

Attaching a pic just in case there is someone that doesn't know what the sign looks like from the episode. Just PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!

rmhpt5770 (resized).jpgrmhpt5770 (resized).jpg
#17339 2 years ago

Even at $150, that is more than I am willing to pay, and for that reason, I am out.

11BF1CEB-7705-4201-BC61-930FD4BA38B5 (resized).jpeg11BF1CEB-7705-4201-BC61-930FD4BA38B5 (resized).jpeg
#17340 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Would any other Rick and Morty owners be interested in a custom acrylic Blips and Chitz sign for their game rooms? I reached out to an Etsy merchant who makes some really cool edge lit acrylic signs. These look great in a bright or dark room. Here is his Etsy store so you can see some examples.
https://www.etsy.com/search?q=nerdywood8008&ref=auto-1&as_prefix=nerdywood
I was quoted 329.99 for a 22-23 inch diameter sign. A bit more than what I wanted to pay. When I asked if there was a price drop if I organized a group buy, he told me that any additional sign after the first one would be 149.99. Significantly cheaper! So what I was hoping is that I can get around 10 people that want the sign and then split the difference between the 10 orders. The cost then would be 167.99 per sign plus shipping. We could still get them if it's less or more than 10....the total per sign price would just change.
I have not gone much farther than contacting him to get some prices. But I can explore further if I get enough people interested. He typically makes 11-12 inch signs but that is too small for where I want to put it. Plus the larger sign allows them to do the various color details in the planet.
Attaching a pic just in case there is someone that doesn't know what the sign looks like from the episode. Just PM me if you are interested.
Thanks!
[quoted image]

PM'd

#17341 2 years ago
Quoted from bjsilverballs:

Well this sucks. Anyone had this break? Right flipper actuator. Making this out of lexan seems like a bad idea.
[quoted image]

Crap! Mine just broke this morning too!

#17342 2 years ago

Joined the club! BSE #65.
Omg it's soooo amazing! Our first Spooky and won't be our last!

20220402_212137 (resized).jpg20220402_212137 (resized).jpg
#17343 2 years ago

Joined the club today !! Unfortunately I’m getting game resets in the middle of games.
Hopefully just a loose connector from transport.
Definitely really happy owning one now.

07A82A8A-06E9-4FD9-B037-06AA48539C3C (resized).jpeg07A82A8A-06E9-4FD9-B037-06AA48539C3C (resized).jpeg
#17344 2 years ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

Had bse#706 for a couple of weeks and the callouts went silent in the middle of a game. Long story short, found a loose power cable at the bottom of the lcd monitor and after reconnecting it and reseating anything else plugged into the monitor the verbal abuse, in all its glory returned.

Can’t know if it was a loose connection or the vocals just decided to come back on their own but haven’t gotten the silent treatment since.

Filimurz

#17345 2 years ago

I'm about to update to the latest code (January 2022?) I last updated my game in the summer 2021.

Anything I need to watch out for or do specifically this time around?

I don't want to mess up my machine.

TIA

#17346 2 years ago
Quoted from bjsilverballs:

One old Bally flipper switch to the rescue!
[quoted image]

IIRC…. Somewhere in this thread, Scott D mentioned being careful about the Bally switches for the flippers because of the increased resistance of the Bally switch. Just be aware, if your right flipper starts acting up again.

I ended up building a leaf stack from the Bally switch using the longer leaves.

62A2EF76-8BB5-4B58-BED8-031AB30EAB70 (resized).jpeg62A2EF76-8BB5-4B58-BED8-031AB30EAB70 (resized).jpeg

#17347 2 years ago

Would like to know every episode used in the game?
I’ve been watching them all but the rest of the family I would like to have a quick reference to show them.so they can get the jokes.

#17348 2 years ago

S1E1 for mega seeds
S1E3 for anatomy park
S1E5 for meeseeks
S1E6 for rick potion #9
S1E8 and S2E8 for all of the inter dimensional cable references
S2E4 for total rickall
S2E5 for get schwifty
S2E6 for the flooble crank
S2E9 for look who's purging now
S3E3 for pickle rick
S3E5 for whirly dirly

There's more I am missing. But pretty much most of the content I believe is from the first 3 seasons.

#17349 2 years ago

We don’t want slut dragons, we need slut dragons

#17350 2 years ago

sad that we never got snake jazz...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 300.00
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 13,500.00
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 20,215 posts in this topic. You are on page 347 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/347?hl=guitarded and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.