(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,183 posts
  • 736 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by zebpin61
  • Topic is favorited by 334 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 404.
#1601 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Are you inferring he submitted prior to actually playing himself?

Back then his review only ref'd watching the streams. It must have been pulled, I never bothered to check it again.

I only looked the first time because I wanted to see if there was a # associated with the review, to know where they were on shipping.

#1602 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:Deleted post

wrong thread?

#1603 4 years ago

I'm thinking of creating custom art on a magnetic apron for my Rick and Morty. I was going to wait until I receive my pin later this summer, but have some bit spare time. Would someone with their pin please be able to share the dimensions (in cm/mm if possible) for: 1, 2, 3, and 4?

I'll be creating rough art now with bleed, then will create a precise die-line once I can do accurate measurements.
Rick-Morty-Apron-Default (resized).jpgRick-Morty-Apron-Default (resized).jpg

#1604 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Maybe don't count the lowest 10 and highest 10 ratings in the overall rating. Maybe 10 isnt the right number but that would eliminate the extremes in the rating process.

10 is good! ... 10%.

Strike out the top and bottom 10%.

#1605 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I'm thinking of creating custom art on a magnetic apron for my Rick and Morty. I was going to wait until I receive my pin later this summer, but have some bit spare time. Would someone with their pin please be able to share the dimensions (in cm/mm if possible) for: 1, 2, 3, and 4?
I'll be creating rough art now with bleed, then will create a precise die-line once I can do accurate measurements.
[quoted image]

1 = 3/4" - 19 mm
2 = 8 1/8" - 206 mm
3 = 18 1/4" - 464 mm
4 = 3" - 76 mm

#1606 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

1 = 3/4" - 19 mm
2 = 8 1/8" - 206 mm
3 = 18 1/4" - 464 mm
4 = 3" - 76 mm

Thank you very much for this!

#1607 4 years ago

#1608 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Thank you very much for this!

Sounds promising. Looking forward to the pics and then ....
BA7120FB-3471-4DB8-9D28-CB478499BF64.gifBA7120FB-3471-4DB8-9D28-CB478499BF64.gif

#1609 4 years ago

Just a friendly reminder this is a club thread. Take disagreements to PM when possible.

Try not to get to caught up in the top 100 rankings or other users ratings. R&M started so high that it’s going to attract down votes from people protecting the ratings of other games (many of which will not have even played R&M before rating it)...this happens a lot sadly.

I’d love to see a ranking system overhaul of some kind personally. One that has users compare games they know head to head only. Two come up and they click the one they like more or they click a box saying they aren’t familiar with one of the two titles...and that’s it. An algorithm would then generate rankings. That system would be far harder to manipulate.

I’m super excited to be getting my R&M soon(ish). I’m number 115 and I can’t think of a game I’ve looked this much forward to in many years. I’ve only watched a few minutes of video, I want everything to be new to me when I open up that box.

#1610 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I’m super excited to be getting my R&M soon(ish). I’m number 115 and I can’t think of a game I’ve looked this much forward to in many years. I’ve only watched a few minutes of video, I want everything to be new to me when I open up that box.

Man, that is exciting and admirable. I have been watching every second of footage I can find!

#1611 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Just a friendly reminder this is a club thread. Take disagreements to PM when possible.
Try not to get to caught up in the top 100 rankings or other users ratings. R&M started so high that it’s going to attract down votes from people protecting the ratings of other games (many of which will not have even played R&M before rating it)...this happens a lot sadly.
I’d love to see a ranking system overhaul of some kind personally. One that has users compare games they know head to head only. Two come up and they click the one they like more or they click a box saying they aren’t familiar with one of the two titles...and that’s it. An algorithm would then generate rankings. That system would be far harder to manipulate.

Aw geez, I don’t know how you do it! I can’t resist watching all the videos and streams!

#1612 4 years ago

Just noticed the "Take Roy off the grid" option while playing the Roy mode yesterday. Eric and the rest of the team really did their homework when figuring out the modes and rules for them. Theme integration is so awesome on this game!

#1613 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'm a Standard buyer so the ratings will do their whole thing long before I see my game, none of this really affects me at all (all very entertaining though). But the idea of comparing games head to head and having an algorithm rank them would be awesome, that's definitely something worth looking into.

#1614 4 years ago

Any idea the last # shipped? I paid in full last week for an upper seventy number.

#1615 4 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Any idea the last # shipped? I paid in full last week for an upper seventy number.

Were you asked to pay in full or did you just finish the payments voluntarily?

#1616 4 years ago

I just go this in the mail today and was gonna wear it to TPF. Maybe next year.

Kohls has them on sale right now for 30% off plus use coupon code "clover" to get another 15% off

https://m.kohls.com/product/prd-3972160/mens-rick-morty-palm-tree-button-down-shirt.jsp?prdPV=1&userPFM=rick morty&diestoreid=547&selectShip=true

20200317_174507 (resized).jpg20200317_174507 (resized).jpg
#1618 4 years ago

Any one hear from Stefan(Pincycle) at RS Pinball in Austria lately? I've been speaking to him for close to month now. He due to send me an invoice so I could pay him for one of his R&M spots but it's now been nearly 3 weeks and no invoice as had been promised. Several PMs and direct emails, but the comms have stopped. Meanwhile I'm keeping an eye for any sensibly priced R&M spots as an alternative. Notice I missed one apparently the other day which someone posted here.

#1619 4 years ago

New public release update on the https://spookypinball.com/game-support page

Proper change log (since the beta notes got posted instead):
Build 2020.03.17
- Added: Sound Test
- Added: Burn-in test for the minions on the line.
- Added: setting for LED state when in service menu: 'ALL OFF', 'GI ONLY'(Default), and 'ALL ON'
- Added: Service menu utility for emptying the ball troughs.
- Added: Largest Bonus vanity high score
- Added: Some new lightshows for 'Adventure Lit'.
- Added: SLAM save sfx
- Added: SLAM save during ball save now awards the SLAM save bonus also
- Added: New setting for closing the diverter on inner loop shots for smoother transitions.
(Enabled by default, disable it if it causes problems)
- Fixed: A really terrible stacking-loop of ball searches if you tilted a game before it ever hit the shooter lane.
- Fixed: Error that would prevent the trough from re-trying if a ball sat on the edge between trough and shooter-lane.
- Fixed: Last second shots in Gromflomite Battle could result in MB LED indications staying on.
- Fixed: Adjusting volume during the "last scores" display at game end could put the game in a black hole.
- Fixed: Roy shots wouldn't randomize if you always hit the "Rick" shot.
- Fixed: Meeseeks multipliers weren't applying to ball locks
- Fixed: Several small errors in FACTS screens.
- Fixed: Replay credits were counting as normal credits as far as bonus credits were calculated.
- Fixed: erroneous description on the mega-sl4m dimension.
- Fixed: Start button lamp handling wasn't always behaving as intended
- Fixed: Pickle Rick wasn't starting the adventure ball save timer
- Fixed: Grenade light in Purge wasn't going off during victory laps at the mansion.
- Fixed: Switch scoring modifications were not resetting properly at the end of a ball (Meeseeks, mostly)
- Fixed: Ship lock status LED indications could get out of sync since the LED system change.
- Fixed: Swearing quick toggle didn't save right away, so if you only change that and exit - it would revert.
- Fixed: Crash on second kill shot in Whirly Dirly due to an error.
- Fixed: Hitting the inner loop during skillshot award would show the multiplier increase display
- Fixed: During tilt the scoop and shooter lane will clear much earlier than ball search timer
- Fixed: Add-a-ball didn't handle tilting when active well. Now unloads properly.
- Fixed: Error in replay tracking would only allow one replay per player number between reboots.
- Fixed: "Player Up" display would trample on FACTS if ball was in shooter lane.
- Fixed: Pirates 'infinity' timer wouldn't stop if player drained without making the last shot.
- Fixed: Player encouragement voice over timer resets on adventure start and multiball release for timing reasons.
- Fixed: The 'family' target lamps would hold their state until the next ball/player caused an update.
- Fixed: Antigravity battery LEDs weren't fully shutting off at end of ball.
- Fixed: Left/Right ship inserts weren't lighthing up for the second phase of Pirates.
- Fixed: Adventure qualified state wasn't coming up properly on a new ball
- Fixed: Purge was using the wrong target for 'Call Summer'
- Fixed: Logic for not registering shots while the ship clears at multi-ball release re-worked.
- Fixed: Interdimensional cable clips would only play properly the first time in attract mode.
- Fixed: Add-a-ball wouldn't unload if the last 2 balls in multiball drained together.
- Fixed: Match logic could get into a state where it would always match.
- Fixed: Hitting start during a particular window of time during the game over sequence could end up confusing things badly.
- Fixed: If you made it to the last phase of Pirates with no letters, shot in the last phase were 0 points.
- Fixed: With one ball locked and the second lock open, often the ship would re-show "lock 1" if you juggled the ball.
- Changed: Pressing start with no credits and inserting money now use separate callout pools.
- Changed: Updated video assets for Pickle Rick phase 1
- Changed: If the horse-shoe is 'OPEN', it can be used in combo-chains.
- Changed: System/OS changes to attempt to correct video error based resets.
- Changed: Whirly Dirly should use the u-turn as an available shot during multiball.
- Changed: Updated scoring in a bunch of places
- Changed: Interdimensional cable clips in attract mode default setting is on instead of off.
- Changed: Whirly Killshot hurry up time made longer in all phases (initial value, countdown, floor value hold)
- Changed: Added a Short grace period on the shot a local just left in Purge
- Changed: Adventure/Multiball ball save timers no longer stack; the larger of the 2 settings is used if started together.
- Changed: If Replay is disabled, the Replay page just acts like you've already gotten a Replay and shows
the GC score information.

#1620 4 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

Any one hear from Stefan(Pincycle) at RS Pinball in Austria lately? I've been speaking to him for close to month now. He due to send me an invoice so I could pay him for one of his R&M spots but it's now been nearly 3 weeks and no invoice as had been promised. Several PMs and direct emails, but the comms have stopped. Meanwhile I'm keeping an eye for any sensibly priced R&M spots as an alternative. Notice I missed one apparently the other day which someone posted here.

I had a similar experience with him a couple of months back. He was very responsive at first; we got as far as an invoice; and I pinged him about putting my deposit down and got a response saying he was working out the details as I’m in the US; and then —crickets.

I was fortunate that I was able to get one of the last ones from Nitro. I dealt with Tommy who was a delight. Good luck with Stefan. I’ll never deal with him again.

#1621 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Build 2020.03.17
- Added: setting for LED state when in service menu: 'ALL OFF', 'GI ONLY'(Default), and 'ALL ON'
- Added: New setting for closing the diverter on inner loop shots for smoother transitions.
- Fixed: A really terrible stacking-loop of ball searches if you tilted a game before it ever hit the shooter lane.
- Fixed: Error that would prevent the trough from re-trying if a ball sat on the edge between trough and shooter-lane.
- Fixed: Last second shots in Gromflomite Battle could result in MB LED indications staying on.
- Fixed: Adjusting volume during the "last scores" display at game end could put the game in a black hole.
- Fixed: Replay credits were counting as normal credits as far as bonus credits were calculated.
- Fixed: Grenade light in Purge wasn't going off during victory laps at the mansion.
- Fixed: Switch scoring modifications were not resetting properly at the end of a ball (Meeseeks, mostly)
- Fixed: Ship lock status LED indications could get out of sync since the LED system change.
- Fixed: Swearing quick toggle didn't save right away, so if you only change that and exit - it would revert.
- Fixed: Hitting the inner loop during skillshot award would show the multiplier increase display
- Fixed: During tilt the scoop and shooter lane will clear much earlier than ball search timer
- Fixed: Add-a-ball didn't handle tilting when active well. Now unloads properly.
- Fixed: Error in replay tracking would only allow one replay per player number between reboots.
- Fixed: "Player Up" display would trample on FACTS if ball was in shooter lane.
- Fixed: Pirates 'infinity' timer wouldn't stop if player drained without making the last shot.
- Fixed: Player encouragement voice over timer resets on adventure start and multiball release for timing reasons.
- Fixed: The 'family' target lamps would hold their state until the next ball/player caused an update.
- Fixed: Left/Right ship inserts weren't lighthing up for the second phase of Pirates.
- Fixed: Logic for not registering shots while the ship clears at multi-ball release re-worked.
- Fixed: Interdimensional cable clips would only play properly the first time in attract mode.
- Fixed: Add-a-ball wouldn't unload if the last 2 balls in multiball drained together.
- Fixed: Hitting start during a particular window of time during the game over sequence could end up confusing things badly.
- Fixed: If you made it to the last phase of Pirates with no letters, shot in the last phase were 0 points.
- Fixed: With one ball locked and the second lock open, often the ship would re-show "lock 1" if you juggled the ball.
- Changed: Pressing start with no credits and inserting money now use separate callout pools.
- Changed: Whirly Dirly should use the u-turn as an available shot during multiball.
- Changed: Interdimensional cable clips in attract mode default setting is on instead of off.
- Changed: Whirly Killshot hurry up time made longer in all phases (initial value, countdown, floor value hold)
- Changed: Adventure/Multiball ball save timers no longer stack; the larger of the 2 settings is used if started together.
- Changed: If Replay is disabled, the Replay page just acts like you've already gotten a Replay and shows

Nice!!! Someone has been busy in isolation!

#1622 4 years ago

I claim no responsibility for this awesomeness as I picked it up elsewhere but why isnt this thread called
"The Wubba Lubba Dub Club"
You're welcome

#1623 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I claim no responsibility for this awesomeness as I picked it up elsewhere but why isnt this thread called
You're welcome

Club name changes weekly. Wubba lubba....... was ages ago

#1624 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

You're welcome

Read the thread. You're welcome.

#1625 4 years ago
Quoted from Hjbondar:

I had a similar experience with him a couple of months back. He was very responsive at first; we got as far as an invoice; and I pinged him about putting my deposit down and got a response saying he was working out the details as I’m in the US; and then —crickets.
I was fortunate that I was able to get one of the last ones from Nitro. I dealt with Tommy who was a delight. Good luck with Stefan. I’ll never deal with him again.

Thanks for the feedback man. Good to know its not just me. I'll assume it's a lost cause and keep my fingers and toes crossed for another opp (besides those trying to scalp them out there).

#1626 4 years ago

Thanks for the feedback man. Good to know its not just me. I'll assume it's a lost cause and keep my fingers and toes crossed for another opp (besides those trying to scalp them out there).

You can try calling him.
Im getting mine from him and had no problems beside some slow responses.

#1627 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Read the thread. You're welcome.

Just wanted to share what seemed funny to me. Sorry to activate some people's snark o meter.

#1628 4 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Just wanted to share what seemed funny to me. Sorry to activate some people's snark o meter.

I wasn't being snarky. In the thread there's an explanation from Spooky why the thread isn't called that. I don't remember where though, thought you might be interested to know why.

#1629 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Nice!!! Someone has been busy in isolation!

One thing is for damn sure. That code is gonna be bitching after all this isolation. He may go mad....but it was for a good cause. Thank you sir.

#1630 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I wasn't being snarky. In the thread there's an explanation from Spooky why the thread isn't called that. I don't remember where though, thought you might be interested to know why.

I believe the answer is here.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/5#post-5475805

#1631 4 years ago
Quoted from KingofGames:

You can try calling him.
Im getting mine from him and had no problems beside some slow responses.

Thanks but doesn't really work trying to call from Australia to Austria, time change is unworkable. In these days of eCommerce it shouldn't be necessary either really. I've done so many deals with the US and Europe without ever having spoken to any one on the phone. I've thrown the towel in today. His slowness has cost me massively in the exchange drop (to a pathetic US55c). It's now beyond ridiculous to pay the premium on a deposit in $US for me. I may as well now canvass the local pinball forums for anyone nervous who wants to pull out.

#1632 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Build 2020.03.17

New code is awesome!!!
I am loving this game more everyday!

#1633 4 years ago

Just left the club and sold my deposit for 373 for cost. I love this game, it's fantastic, but as of yesterday I decided that if I got the call that my machine was ready I'd hesitate before signing the check. Although I have left the club, I still plan on being a huge Rick and Morty Cheerleader as the game is loads of fun.

#1634 4 years ago

Is there shaker code implemented yet?

#1635 4 years ago

Picked up #59 today!

5157q+Z9msL._AC_SY450_ (resized).jpg5157q+Z9msL._AC_SY450_ (resized).jpg20200319_153849 (resized).jpg20200319_153849 (resized).jpg
#1636 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Picked up #59 today![quoted image][quoted image]

Was there a option for a smaller bracket for the topper. I know that it won’t fit in my low ceiling basement.

#1637 4 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

Was there a option for a smaller bracket for the topper. I know that it won’t fit in my low ceiling basement.

I'm asking KT. I thought there was one available but it might have been someone thinking there was. Mine is about an inch too tall.

I'll add that I didnt have to tweak any of the shots or flippers at all. I can hit the inner orbit cleanly. Any misses are on me. The garage shot is hard. Hit it maybe once. The left ramp is fine. Just need to hit it cleanly. I've only put about 5 or 6 games on it. My 4yr old has been hogging it lol.

#1638 4 years ago

Guys I'm officially in the club as at today! What a difference 24 hours can make. I'm glad I posted yesterday. Fellow local member nettek contacted me informing me he was keen to sell his spot #354. We were able to literally sort it all over night. Big ups to him for making my day! Now the wait begins. I'm personally hoping there's some exchange rate recover in the meantime.

#1639 4 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

I know that it won’t fit in my low ceiling basement.

Not with that attitude.

But seriously, I'd like to know too.

#1640 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Not with that attitude.
But seriously, I'd like to know too.

I think they said they would have lower mounts available but that you could always drill a hole a little lower in the original bracket and there will be enough room to lower the spinning "portal" down a bit. That's what I'm planning to do if it's too tall.

#1641 4 years ago

Guys I'm officially in the club as at today! What a difference 24 hours can make. I'm glad I posted yesterday. Fellow local member nettek contacted me informing me he was keen to sell his spot #354. We were able to literally sort it all over night. Big ups to him for making my day! Now the wait begins. I'm personally hoping there's some exchange rate recover in the meantime.

Nice! Your 3 games behind me

#1642 4 years ago

Congratulations.

#1643 4 years ago

Anyone know what number they are on at this point? Last I heard was 80.

#1644 4 years ago
Quoted from venom112:

Anyone know what number they are on at this point? Last I heard was 80.

I’m number #79 I was told to send full payment before 3-20-20 haven’t got a actual date yet but I assuming within 1-2 weeks from now

#1645 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

I’m number #79 I was told to send full payment before 3-20-20 haven’t got a actual date yet but I assuming within 1-2 weeks from now

Thanks for the update

#1646 4 years ago

Any word on butter cabinets?

#1647 4 years ago

In addition to the well-known Blips and Chitz background pinball machine, there are 2 pinball machines in the Ricklantis Mixup episode in the Creepy Morty club! Probably not enough material for a mode, but cool to see nonetheless.

pb (resized).PNGpb (resized).PNG
#1648 4 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/184#post-5442784

Short answer appears to be yes. Reach out to @SpookyLuke

#1649 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Any word on butter cabinets?

Hurry up and wait.

Will let you know when I hear. Should be shortly barring implosion

#1650 4 years ago

Long shot....

I'm in at #231. If for whatever reason someone's circumstances with a lower slot have changed and want to trade down to 231 to have more time, I'm ready and willing to trade up.

PM me if you're interested.

EDIT: trading down to my 231 spot from a lower number slot (~100-230)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 404.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/33?hl=mackey256 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.