(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,228 posts
  • 743 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by jonesjb
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 333 of 405.
#16601 2 years ago

I’m a procrastinator, but I finally installed the revised flipper bushings. I was pretty happy with how mine played already, but figured I should just go ahead and put them in. Doesn't feel too different, maybe a hair stronger now. I feel like I got some left ramp shots that would have rolled back before.

Anyway, still loving this game…it’s always fun! Even tho Godzilla is the new shiny, I’m still firing up my RAM! Bolted. Godzilla would leave first. For real.

#16602 2 years ago

Just fired up mine since a couple of days and it's crazy how you get into the shots over time. It develops flow and combos where there was none before. Absolutely love the game and slowly creeping up my GC

Let's see if Santa brings me the pinmonk fans

PXL_20211201_222542086 (resized).jpgPXL_20211201_222542086 (resized).jpg

#16603 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I’m a procrastinator, but I finally installed the revised flipper bushings. I was pretty happy with how mine played already, but figured I should just go ahead and put them in. Doesn't feel too different, maybe a hair stronger now. I feel like I got some left ramp shots that would have rolled back before.
Anyway, still loving this game…it’s always fun! Even tho Godzilla is the new shiny, I’m still firing up my RAM! Bolted. Godzilla would leave first. For real.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"294763697a3b2b2fc7b179fff80a319454fd13b6-1638399322-1800"};
//]]>

I didn’t notice a difference with the new bushings, but my score have certainly increased. ~20m stock, ~45m with spacers, 93m with bushings

#16604 2 years ago

Is it possible to cut the bushing same as the new small bushing 1-3/8" from Spooky? if yes what would be the length to cut?

#16605 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballM:

Is it possible to cut the bushing same as the new small bushing 1-3/8" from Spooky? if yes what would be the length to cut?

The new Spooky bushings are 1.366" tall, which is just under 1-3/8". If you are going to modify the existing bushings just make sure to cut the extra off the long side. Also, make sure to ream the hole out so the flipper bat does not get hung up.
--Scott

#16606 2 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

The new Spooky bushings are 1.366" tall, which is just under 1-3/8". If you are going to modify the existing bushings just make sure to cut the extra off the long side. Also, make sure to ream the hole out so the flipper bat does not get hung up.
--Scott

Thanks for the tips
Hmm this is not on pinball life , only the bushing 1-3/8" is available
You know what is the difference between Spooky bushing and Williams/Bally Flipper bushing?
I have to check on my ACNC and RZ what is installed

#16607 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballM:

Thanks for the tips
You know what is the difference between Spooky bushing and Williams/Bally Flipper bushing?
I have to check on my ACNC and RZ what is installed

R&M has a thinner pf. The bushing were created specifically for it after the fact because it was found the normal bushings are too long. I would suggest contacting them and having them sent to you.

#16608 2 years ago

Here are the proper bushings. We rounded the product description to keep it simple.

https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-300-0199-00

Thanks,
--Scott

#16609 2 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Here are the proper bushings. We rounded the product description to keep it simple.
https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-300-0199-00
Thanks,
--Scott

Wait, this was an issue on all spooky games? *scratches head*

#16610 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballM:

Thanks for the tips

Just email Spooky & ask for a set. They’ll mail it to you for free.

#16611 2 years ago

Anyone have sound cut out on latest code randomly and rarely? My guess is something bugged with the added callouts.

#16612 2 years ago
Quoted from KingHebes:

Anyone have sound cut out on latest code randomly and rarely? My guess is something bugged with the added callouts.

Same here.

#16613 2 years ago
Quoted from KingHebes:

Yes. At first I thought this was a dimension mode feature that was new but realized that it is not. FYI seems to happen with me when combined with an active dimension.

#16614 2 years ago

Something weird happened to my game today as I moved it from the top floor of my house to the basement. The move was pretty straight-forward, no issues per se. I also had to remove the TOPPER because it wouldn't fit into the basement otherwise.

Anyway, everything went well, the game turns on, the screen turns on, the playfield lights, music and everything turn on....buuuuut the game doesn't turn on. Doh!

When I press START, literally nothing happens. I tried to go into the SETTINGS inside the door and nothing happened when I pressed on that as well, i.e. it doesn't turn on the SETTINGS menu.

Any suggestions? (ps: I'm not a DYIer, not very techie)

#16615 2 years ago

1) check the start button connections.
2) Check your ground ribbon. Make sure it didn’t come loose somewhere.

#16616 2 years ago

Fart Dimension with the Scary Terry Adventure sounds hilarious! This game's permutations keeps bringing new experiences!

#16617 2 years ago

My right flipper, launch button, and trough eject have stopped working. Is that all tied to 1 fuse? Not at home to check it out

#16618 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

My right flipper, launch button, and trough eject have stopped working. Is that all tied to 1 fuse? Not at home to check it out

Looks like there is a 4amp fuse blown. I know my son likes to play holding on the flippers all the time for no reason.....

#16619 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

Yes, same fuse. 4A. I've been told you can take it up to 6A if the issue repeats itself.

#16620 2 years ago

I might be thinking to trade or sell my R&M BSE what's the going rate for low plays all mods (except butter)?

#16621 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I might be thinking to trade or sell my R&M BSE what's the going rate for low plays all mods (except butter)?

It's subjective to condition and location etc.... but I have seen them as of late going between 12.5-16k, average is about 13.5K

#16622 2 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

It's subjective to condition and location etc.... but I have seen them as of late going between 12.5-16k, average is about 13.5K

Going for? Or listed at?

#16623 2 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Going for? Or listed at?

Listing, sold is anywhere between 10 on the low side to 15k top side, with lots of sales between 11 to mid 13's.

#16624 2 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Listing, sold is anywhere between 10 on the low side to 15k top side, with lots of sales between 11 to mid 13's.

Couldn’t get $9500 for mine locally in Northern California

#16625 2 years ago

Ended up potentially selling it it the bar but I don’t know if I wanna deal with any issues that may arise from heavy use

#16626 2 years ago
Quoted from KingHebes:

Yes, I'll lose the callouts until power-cycled.

#16627 2 years ago

Quick question. The RGB light on my pop bumper stopped working. I've had to solder it twice to fix. Now I think it is dead. Is this the part I need?

https://www.pinballlife.com/p3-roc-single-rgb-gi-pcb-assembly.html

#16628 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Quick question. The RGB light on my pop bumper stopped working. I've had to solder it twice to fix. Now I think it is dead. Is this the part I need?
https://www.pinballlife.com/p3-roc-single-rgb-gi-pcb-assembly.html

Nope you need this one

https://www.pinballlife.com/p-roc-rgb-pop-bumper-board-assembly.html

#16630 2 years ago

Also put 2 3/8-OD rubbers on the screw threads under the PCB. This will help isolate the shock to the PCB.

https://www.pinballlife.com/38-od-white-mini-post-rubbers.html

--Scott

#16631 2 years ago

So I’m about to rejoin the club. Missed mine. I’ve been out of it right when scary Terry mode was released. How has the code matured since?

I think it’s some of the best I’ve seen in the newer games. Not simple but not overly complicated

Also any must have mods recently released? I already got in in the pop bumper one

#16632 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

So I’m about to rejoin the club. Missed mine. I’ve been out of it right when scary Terry mode was released. How has the code matured since?
I think it’s some of the best I’ve seen in the newer games. Not simple but not overly complicated
Also any must have mods recently released? I already got in in the pop bumper one

Limited maturing since sadly, but almost all bugs that I know of have been ironed out. Most of us are hoping for some more content at some point. Eric has eluded to it, but yet to see it.

Maybe a Christmas surprise!!!!

#16633 2 years ago

Most of the time I play I get the same modes to start an adventure....however, once in a while I will get a mode I haven't seen in a while. Is there a way to pick modes or know which one will come up when you start an adventure?

#16634 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Most of the time I play I get the same modes to start an adventure....however, once in a while I will get a mode I haven't seen in a while. Is there a way to pick modes or know which one will come up when you start an adventure?

unless your in tournament mode, its randomized

#16635 2 years ago

Guys, quit asking about adding new adventures and whatnot. We don’t want to ruffle any feathers to get told again that we should consider the game complete and be happy with what we got.

But keeping it a buck, can we talk about getting a few more Mortys added to the roster? Free the Mortys!

#16636 2 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

Guys, quit asking about adding new adventures and whatnot. We don’t want to ruffle any feathers to get told again that we should consider the game complete and be happy with what we got.
But keeping it a buck, can we talk about getting a few more Mortys added to the roster? Free the Mortys!

I love R&M as it is, it’s a brilliant game. But I’d love to see more content. Hoping to see more is hardly ruffling feathers . Glad you see no issue with asking for more Morty’s

#16637 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Since Scary Terry (or was this at the same update?) Rick potion number 9 which can only be the player choice as the 10th adventure.

And later a new adventure called Goodbye Moonmen was added.

#16638 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

After changing the bushings i had minimal improvement.
After realigning the flippers with ball guides I saw tremendous improvements in shot success.
Especially realigning the upper right ball guide that delivers to the flipper.

#16639 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Since Scary Terry (or was this at the same update?) Rick potion number 9 which can only be the player choice as the 10th adventure.
And later a new adventure called Goodbye Moonmen was added.

When I do rick potion no 9 it stops my game midway and needs to be restarted

#16640 2 years ago

I'd love to see one more multiball mode.

#16641 2 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan23:

When I do rick potion no 9 it stops my game midway and needs to be restarted

Maybe re-install the newest code?

Never had these modes stop on me before... I've only had my pin get stuck in "attract mode" lightning during a game here and there, but once start a new mode or what have you, it gets out of that attract loop.

#16642 2 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

Down votes as expected. Feathers ruffled lol

Obviously against the Free the Nipple, I mean Free the Morty movement!

#16643 2 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

bird (resized).jpegbird (resized).jpeg
#16644 2 years ago

Could see a very nice small code feature yesterday. Had a ball jam on the shooter lane switch, a second ball was pushed in the lane.

Coil was not strong enough to shoot both balls out of the lane. So I thought I will have to pull the glass.

But the game code noticed the situation and turned up coil power as long as all balls were out. Nice, well done!

#16645 2 years ago

The game has been an absolute blast for me..heavy honeymoon phase, and that butter cabinet!!! Even for a cartoon theme, just unbelievably gorgeous.

Play the thing almost nightly...

Newb to the game question though...the whole antigravity magnet thing...reminds me of magna save in WCS....am I missing anything?

#16646 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

The game has been an absolute blast for me..heavy honeymoon phase, and that butter cabinet!!! Even for a cartoon theme, just unbelievably gorgeous.
Play the thing almost nightly...
Newb to the game question though...the whole antigravity magnet thing...reminds me of magna save in WCS....am I missing anything?

Yeah so it’s not your typical magna save. You don’t want to hold button down. You want to tap/pulse it. You need to time it. It’s more anticipating a drain and having it fling the ball out. You’re not trying to use it to freeze the ball to drop it into the inlane like a traditional magna save.

#16647 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Yeah so it’s not your typical magna save. You don’t want to hold button down. You want to tap/pulse it. You need to time it. It’s more anticipating a drain and having it fling the ball out. You’re not trying to use it to freeze the ball to drop it into the inlane like a traditional magna save.

Ahh...suspected it behaved differently...appreciate the info !!( rarely read thru rules until I just get a feel for the game). That pop by the flipper can be wicked!!

#16648 2 years ago

It’s really something you just need to play with for awhile. You can also pull the ball out of the outline with a well timed pulse. It’s really awesome once you get the hang of it and then you’ll start doing phantom button presses on other games lol

#16649 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

It’s really something you just need to play with for awhile. You can also pull the ball out of the outline with a well timed pulse. It’s really awesome once you get the hang of it and then you’ll start doing phantom button presses on other games lol

Nice!!!

#16650 2 years ago

Game code check:
rm-gamecode-20210810
the most current stable build?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 13,500.00
$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 300.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

9,699 (OBO)
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
There are 20,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 333 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/333?hl=exgametrader and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.