(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,217 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by Octomodz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 317 of 405.
#15801 2 years ago

Does anyone else get super annoyed at the background soundtrack Sw-4mpy dimension?

#15802 2 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan23:

Does anyone else get super annoyed at the background soundtrack Sw-4mpy dimension?

Yes, I hate that noise it makes no sense and it seems to get stuck until I drain the ball... need it removed for some snake jasssssssssss instead

#15803 2 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

This is some kind of hardware problem. There are no software commands to flip flippers without button closure.

I had a reboot also with this code. First time ever for me so maybe a fluke. Right at the end of a game as I turned around so I don't have any relevant info for it.

#15804 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

Yes, I hate that noise it makes no sense and it seems to get stuck until I drain the ball... need it removed for some snake jasssssssssss instead

You mean the cricket sounds? Along with the darkness I think it's pretty atmospheric. You instantly know where you are. On mine the sound goes away when you change dimensions/lose the the ball (usually lose the ball in the dark lol)

#15805 2 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan23:

You clearly have no taste!

#15806 2 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan23:

Nope. That is actually one of my favorite dimensions.

#15807 2 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

I had a reboot also with this code. First time ever for me so maybe a fluke. Right at the end of a game as I turned around so I don't have any relevant info for it.

If you (anybody, not just you) have a hard crash and restart, throw in a blank USB stick after and it'll grab the log files. If you send me those, I can see what happened and fix it.

#15808 2 years ago

Running the latest code I had the Start Multiball and Start Adventure insert LEDs, plus all the LEDs under the horseshoe go out. Opened up the pin and went into test mode and checked the LED board connectors, but all seemed fine. Finally just decided to reboot and the LEDs were back on, strange. Never happened before latest code update but could also be a coincidence.

#15809 2 years ago

I've been wanting a RM because I love the show, hadn't played it yet. I went to Electric Bat because they had a bunch of games I wanted to try, but RM was my target. WOW it was So awesome! Haven't had that much fun playing pinball so far except for LOTR. Anything that can make me laugh and cuss at the same time, wins! Also for the first time got to play TNA, TWD, BSD, GOT and MB. TNA/BSD was next fav, but RM still takes it for me. Look forward to picking one up

20210819_211249 (resized).jpg20210819_211249 (resized).jpg

#15810 2 years ago

I'm trying to update from the April code to the May code, and I'm getting this error. I have the usb formatted correctly...it's the same one I used last time. I tried multiple times. Any ideas?

44B81A12-E909-4ECD-BA1E-506E47EF8E14 (resized).jpeg44B81A12-E909-4ECD-BA1E-506E47EF8E14 (resized).jpeg
#15811 2 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

I'm trying to update from the April code to the May code, and I'm getting this error. I have the usb formatted correctly...it's the same one I used last time. I tried multiple times. Any ideas?
[quoted image]

Did you try just going to the Aug 10th, 2021 code and see what it does?

#15812 2 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Did you try just going to the Aug 10th, 2021 code and see what it does?

Thanks for sending the link to that! I didn't even know there was an August update. I thought I was downloading the latest from Spooky's website. I'll try that.

#15813 2 years ago

There was an August 10th update?

#15814 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:There was an August 10th update?

Yes sir!

#15815 2 years ago

Fyi Wild Dog Arcade just started streaming RM on twitch
(for those of us who don't have machines yet

#15816 2 years ago

Decided to order another display panel as the more I thought about my previous upgrade, the more I was certain I didn't end up with an IPS panel (and wasted my time). I sorted it out yesterday and sure enough great blacks at any viewing angle as per other comments. Only issue now is I kinda want a new display protector as I was trying to get a small scratch out of it with some clear plastic polish but it didn't work, made things a bit worse.

#15817 2 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

If you (anybody, not just you) have a hard crash and restart, throw in a blank USB stick after and it'll grab the log files. If you send me those, I can see what happened and fix it.

Will do! Never had it happen before so I didn't have a blank USB to put in but I'll be ready next time (though it hasn't happened again).

On another note... since I've been playing in dim/dark conditions even with the plastic "glare guard" I have for the screens reflection the backglass reflections are pretty severe on the PF glass.

Any way to add the option of having the backglass lighting dim at the start of a game? As I believe current Stern games can do?

Thx

#15818 2 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Any way to add the option of having the backglass lighting dim at the start of a game? As I believe current Stern games can do?

Sure. In the next update.

#15819 2 years ago

Did all my tweaking and finally have the machine up and running smoothly. Fixed the lighting at the coin door issue as the ground wire in the plug on the diverter board was not punched all the way down, glad it was an easy fix but drove me crazy finding lit lol.

What do I find laughable is my wife who doesn't care for the Rick and Morty cartoon at all, always seems to keep hit the start button over and over again playing another game and laughing through some of the adventures and modes. I think the slow pace indoctrination is working lol. Well that should say something right there about how good this game really is, she hasn't even looked at my Jurassic Park (which she loves) or any of the others I have since I got R&M fully up. Now tomorrow I start on the GNR LE Playfield protecting mission to get that one up and running.

BTW Spooky's support was top notch and replied very quickly to my tech questions and part that I needed.

#15820 2 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Sure. In the next update.

C'mon now... don't mess with us. Are you being sarcastic? . If not... holy crap. Awesome! Can't wait

#15821 2 years ago

For family members and friends who are not avid pinball players, I added this quick little mod to help alert them to shoot for the garage that the portal is ready for a dimension jump.

#15822 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

Hell yes, I would love snake jazz instead! It’s pretty sad when I get to that one I just want to drain to make it stop.

#15823 2 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

[quoted image]

I’m having the same issue after trying to upload the august game code

#15824 2 years ago

Is the August code just in beta still, or did I somehow miss a new release? Didn't see anything from Spooky

#15825 2 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

Is the August code just in beta still, or did I somehow miss a new release? Didn't see anything from Spooky

As far as I know it was a full release not beta.

#15826 2 years ago

As far as I know it was a full release not beta.

Where's it at? Latest I'm seeing on the site is 5/18

#15827 2 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

Where's it at? Latest I'm seeing on the site is 5/18

https://soldmy.org/pin/rm/

#15828 2 years ago
Quoted from TrekTobbyGermany:

Hi Everyone!
Even game plays fine out of the box... Here are my little Modifications:
Apron: add missing post (ball could have get stuck and even completely fit through the gap) and file down metal bracket.
... Trektobby [quoted image][quoted image]

Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Had the weirdest thing happen... Got an airball ... and ended going through the gap at the side of the apron, then rolling down and into the coinbox.
After looking at it, there is a huge gap between the apron and wall of the cabinet.

Quoted from Var1AbL3:

I had this happen twice, .... I got a replacement light strip I also ordered a basic post with a wood screw base from Pinball Life (like the ones on the PF) and installed it on the rail right in front of the gap. This seems to have fixed the issue.

A few folks had noticed the gap on the left side of the apron. I thought i'd post some detailed photos of what i did, that more or less repeats what others have done as well.

The second pic is an actual pinball from the game, i just used the wrench to keep it from falling under.
I drilled a pilot hole with a bit on the screwdriver.
Tried to show the parts used as well as the location.

I had these laying around, but i think i have the post p/n.
Post - 03-9357-xx
Screw is 1 1/2" x #6
Rubber is 3/16 (I think)

IMG_20210822_153639 (resized).jpgIMG_20210822_153639 (resized).jpgIMG_20210822_153758 (resized).jpgIMG_20210822_153758 (resized).jpgIMG_20210822_154000 (resized).jpgIMG_20210822_154000 (resized).jpgIMG_20210822_154146 (resized).jpgIMG_20210822_154146 (resized).jpgIMG_20210822_154257 (resized).jpgIMG_20210822_154257 (resized).jpgIMG_20210822_154327 (resized).jpgIMG_20210822_154327 (resized).jpgIMG_20210822_154410 (resized).jpgIMG_20210822_154410 (resized).jpg
#15829 2 years ago

Has anyone hooked up an external powered sub like the Polk PSW10 to their R&M yet? If so could you explain how you did it, thanks.

#15830 2 years ago

Yes, in Germany we did this too, some weeks ago, as the last patch of the Pins arrived in europe.

20210823_130734 (resized).jpg20210823_130734 (resized).jpg
#15831 2 years ago

Has anyone hooked up an external powered sub like the Polk PSW10 to their R&M yet? If so could you explain how you did it, thanks.

I bought a pinnovators kit only because I was already buying their mixer and a couple of other kits for my Stern games. R&M is amazing with an external sub!

#15832 2 years ago

Pretty simple. Just connect speaker wire + to +, - to - from the cabinet speaker to the subwoofer, then adjust levels. You can use alligator clips or solder directly on.

#15833 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Pretty simple. Just connect speaker wire + to +, - to - from the cabinet speaker to the subwoofer, then adjust levels. You can use alligator clips or solder directly on.

I was thinking about going that route then I wondered can I hook up a powered sub to a source that is already coming off of a powered amp safely lol. Going to do this today thank you.

#15834 2 years ago

I was thinking about going that route then I wondered can I hook up a powered sub to a source that is already coming off of a powered amp safely lol. Going to do this today thank you.

I do this on all my modern games: B/W, Stern, JJP, Spooky. They all work great.

For Spooky games in particular, you'll have to adjust settings on your game amp, and your sub amp. Just find what sounds best for you.

#15835 2 years ago

How much does this pin cost. Can i order it or is it out of stock ?

#15836 2 years ago
Quoted from TouchingEvil:

It is SOLD OUT.

You may look online or classified ads on Pinside, Good luck to you

#15837 2 years ago

Long sold out and prices have climb tremendously lately on this pin and for good reason, it's a freaking blast.

#15838 2 years ago

Sold out from manufacture/distributors but it pops up on from individuals the marketplace here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/rick-and-morty-blood-suckers-edition

2 new in box have each sold for $13k+ in the last month. Used seems to be around $10k+ w/ one looking like it just sold for $11,500.

#15839 2 years ago
Quoted from monitorpop:

Sold out from manufacture/distributors but it pops up on from individuals the marketplace here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/rick-and-morty-blood-suckers-edition
2 new in box have each sold for $13k+ in the last month. Used seems to be around $10k+ w/ one looking like it just sold for $11,500.

Im waiting for offers of $15k+ to emerge.

That kind of money might pry my NIB game from me...

But then, i see a $14k WOZ pending a sale.

So maybe $15k is too low lol...

#15840 2 years ago

I used 2mm spacers and the original screws and this was the result.

Right Flipper is also already loose.

Check your Assemblies Guys.
20210823_222517 (resized).jpg20210823_222517 (resized).jpg20210823_223142 (resized).jpg20210823_223142 (resized).jpg

#15841 2 years ago

Yes, it was already stated if you added spacers you needed slightly longer screws - but that one side had longer screws than the others and you needed to pay attention to what side was what. I black sharpied the long side of the screw tabs on each flipper.

#15842 2 years ago

I would like to know how many butter cabs they sold for this game SpookyCharlie SpookyLuke

#15843 2 years ago
Quoted from moTiv8:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Use longer screws the small cheap factory ones are nonsense. My Flipper assemblies wasn't tight after Transport. With the spacer and longer screws (9 pcs.) it's perfect

#15844 2 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

I would like to know how many butter cabs they sold for this game SpookyCharlie SpookyLuke

All Spooky direct orders will not be known until Squirrel emails each buyer to ask about Butter.
The distributors break it down differently.

#15845 2 years ago
Quoted from monitorpop:

When I received mine last fall I put it up for sale for my cost because I hadn't played it yet. Thankfully I didn't get one bite on it, I love it now.

#15846 2 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

All Spooky direct orders will not be known until Squirrel emails each buyer to ask about Butter.
The distributors break it down differently.

Huh? What game are you referring, are you in the right thread?

Spooky knows how many butter cabinets they did for R&M.

#15847 2 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Huh? What game are you referring, are you in the right thread?
Spooky knows how many butter cabinets they did for R&M.

Too many threads open...

#15848 2 years ago

For family members and friends who are not avid pinball players, I added this quick little mod to help alert them to shoot for the garage that the portal is ready for a dimension jump.

Would you mind sharing how to add lights to that mod?

#15849 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

Would you mind sharing how to add lights to that mod?

12v led strip roll that you are able to cut every 3 leds, so cut one section of three leds about 2 1/4 “ long and hit glued to the back of the portal with the leds facing inwards to the back of the portal. (Solder wires to the strip first before glue)

Then soldered wires to the + and - of the strip, as well as soldered wires the the led socket of the garage flasher with the + being the center connection and the - to the housing connection.

Led strips can be purchased on Amazon or eBay for about 6.00 for a 15ft roll.

#15850 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

I've been wanting a RM because I love the show, hadn't played it yet. I went to Electric Bat because they had a bunch of games I wanted to try, but RM was my target. WOW it was So awesome! Haven't had that much fun playing pinball so far except for LOTR. Anything that can make me laugh and cuss at the same time, wins! Also for the first time got to play TNA, TWD, BSD, GOT and MB. TNA/BSD was next fav, but RM still takes it for me. Look forward to picking one up
[quoted image]

The amazing thing is that the game gets a ton of play and they use the X Spacers! I am still monitoring to see if over time there could be an issue.

Quoted from moTiv8:

[quoted image][quoted image]

This sucks. I have a ton of the screws I recommend with the spacers. If you want to PM me, I could send a set for the price of shipping.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 20,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 317 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/317?hl=mightygrave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.