(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,183 posts
  • 736 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by zebpin61
  • Topic is favorited by 334 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 314 of 404.
#15651 2 years ago

Game is starting to grow on me the more I have to play it in $ game situations. Can hit the spinner shot with ease now, even string a few hits in a row. Still can't hit the left garage shot from the upper/right flipper though.

#15652 2 years ago

epthegeek Thank you so much for adding sounds to music modes. It fleshes it out so much and way easier to tell what you've done (aside from hit mode shots).

Anyone else....keep an eye out on your slam saves. I've had 3 since the upgrade that drain immediately but didn't save the ball. I can't confirm for sure yet at this point.

#15653 2 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Game is starting to grow on me the more I have to play it in $ game situations. Can hit the spinner shot with ease now, even string a few hits in a row. Still can't hit the left garage shot from the upper/right flipper though.

That’s interesting because I can’t make the inner loop spinner shot to save my life, but I can make the garage shot consistently…. Drives me insane.

I’m thinking the upper flipper angle has something to do with it. I may try messing around with it and see what happens.

#15654 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

That’s interesting because I can’t make the inner loop spinner shot to save my life, but I can make the garage shot consistently…. Drives me insane.
I’m thinking the upper flipper angle has something to do with it. I may try messing around with it and see what happens.

The upper flipper should be in line with the rail feeding it. That'll give you the best compromise for both the inner loop and the garage shot. There are some pictures early in this thread for reference.

#15655 2 years ago

After adjusting my Rick and morty and playing others if you take the upper flipper and adjust it while it's up to feed into the garage.It makes the spinner shot to garage about 60% of the time (by just holding the upper flipper)mine came that way had a friend buy one because he loved that shot as do I.When he got his we had to adjust it because it would hit the Rick target instead.That adjustment makes the garage shot very doable but just hitting it off the upper flipper is very hard.

#15656 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:epthegeek this game is truly exceptional. We all want more missions, callouts, and dimensions but I have to say that coming out of the box and into this code has been a really great experience. Thank you!

Finally received my Morty last month and I can't stop playing it. I have many other great games and they are gathering dust. The combination of interesting shots, fast-flow, easy but deep ruleset, and F'ing hilarious theme and callouts make this game very, very special. Kudos to Scott, Eric, and the Spooky team for making the most-fun pinball game I've ever played. It's pinside rank makes perfect sense to me now. The prospect of content updates that keep the game fresh are incredibly exciting. The game design is perfect for it. If each of us chipped in, 750*$20 is $15k and might be enough to cover some of Spooky's costs...

#15657 2 years ago

I’m totally down. No reason they couldn’t rock selling a software ‘expansion pack’ like video game companies have been printing money with for years.

Quoted from Reznnate:

750*$20 is $15k and might be enough to cover some of Spooky's costs...

#15658 2 years ago

We already had the DLC discussion many months ago and they shot it down pretty hard. FWIW I'd be happy to pay for more stuff as well; this game is so good I have no problem with that, but don't think Spooky wants to go down that road.

#15659 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

We already had the DLC discussion many months ago and they shot it down pretty hard. FWIW I'd be happy to pay for more stuff as well; this game is so good I have no problem with that, but don't think Spooky wants to go down that road.

Yeah, waiting for Rarehero to pop in and tell us how opposed he is to the idea in no uncertain terms.

#15660 2 years ago

I reached and took champ in the Rick Potion mode

Not my best score (put me at notable morty 4) but first time I've successfully filled the adventure card!

20210811_181840 (resized).jpg20210811_181840 (resized).jpg
20210811_181853 (resized).jpg20210811_181853 (resized).jpg

#15661 2 years ago

I posted in the JJP group a while back asking about interest in DLC and it seemed like most people shot it down. I think this is a unique situation as the content is still being produced. I'm down. I think the argument against paying manufacturers to "finish" their code doesn't really apply in this case. It's not like we were promised the code would be kept up to date with the series.

#15662 2 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

I posted in the JJP group a while back asking about interest in DLC and it seemed like most people shot it down. I think this is a unique situation as the content is still being produced. I'm down. I think the argument against paying manufacturers to "finish" their code doesn't really apply in this case. It's not like we were promised the code would be kept up to date with the series.

I'd rather Spooky just made a whole new "Series 2" Rick and Morty pin with new playfield toys and the new seasons. I'm sure the experience gained from this first pin would make that even better AND they wouldn't make the same 750 unit mistake again.

DLC for pins is a bad idea (that Stern has already tested with topper-only code unlocks, and will likely expand upon).

#15663 2 years ago

It looks like Scott's latest album is now offered on cassette over at Pinball Life. It features 2 songs from the game! https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-900-0010-00

#15664 2 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Yeah, waiting for Rarehero to pop in and tell us how opposed he is to the idea in no uncertain terms.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.. .and I'm almost entirely opposed to DLC as well. Stern's $600 plastic JP topper is gross. New games are too expensive already and ship with unfinished or incomplete code.

HOWEVER, in this case, I'll make an exception. Rick and Morty is already in a good state. The only incentive for Spooky to spend more resources on this 'old game' is because they love the game too and they know it's their corporate Halo game. So... I'm suggesting a small amount of additional justification for them. There are so many great, new shows and adventures..... the game could be even better.

#15665 2 years ago

That's ultimately the issue people want to prevent. Games already are released with very unfinished code and people don't want to incentivize not finishing them.

I do agree though, as for how R&M is laid out, and new material to work with for some time, the idea isn't 100% a downer.

#15666 2 years ago

While I am not really interested in converting to a DLC model, I suppose once a game is arguably "finished" and polished, i would not be terribly upset if epthegeek decided to offer something crowdfunded for new content.

That said, Spooky is boutique and something like unexpected random code releases, after "final code" would continue setting them apart.
Kinda hard for Spooky to get much cooler at this point.

#15668 2 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

Yeah, yeah, yeah.. .and I'm almost entirely opposed to DLC as well. Stern's $600 plastic JP topper is gross. New games are too expensive already and ship with unfinished or incomplete code.
HOWEVER, in this case, I'll make an exception. Rick and Morty is already in a good state. The only incentive for Spooky to spend more resources on this 'old game' is because they love the game too and they know it's their corporate Halo game. So... I'm suggesting a small amount of additional justification for them. There are so many great, new shows and adventures..... the game could be even better.

Whilst every pinball company wants all its game to be classics, it's obviously not possible with the amount of competition - new games and existing classics.

R&M has a chance to be that classic, and more adventures etc will push it higher and higher.

People look to the past to judge the future, so it's in all pinball companies interests to keep working on code.

Reading between the lines, the code is still being worked on, which is good news for owners of the game.

It's so refreshingly different, and is already a fantastic game as it stands.

#15669 2 years ago

I would pay for the pin version of DLC. But before we open up Pandora's box, we need to define where to draw this line, lest 'unfinished' code/pins become the norm.

#15670 2 years ago

I'm all for it.

If Spooky when designed and building the machine purchased the rights to X amount of content (i.e seasons 1-3) and they exhausted all they can do from those license rights I would assume any additional rights would require additional license agreements for newer content from season 4-5 and so on... like I said I'm all for it.

It's not like it's 1978 Halloween movie as where there is no additional content coming fourth, so in this scenario they are right there shouldn't be any additional funding for code where there isn't additional forth coming content. So I can see both sides here but it's really apples to oranges in my opinion and not nearly the same.

#15671 2 years ago
Quoted from Alaskanzen:

I would pay for the pin version of DLC. But before we open up Pandora's box, we need to define where to draw this line, lest 'unfinished' code/pins become the norm.

I don't know if you checked recently but the consumer isn't drawing any sort of line at all. Games are flying off the shelves, as it were. Playfield issues? Meh. Code not done? Meh. High demand, low supply/competition.

#15672 2 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

HOWEVER, in this case, I'll make an exception.

I'm not disagreeing with you.

#15673 2 years ago

These beach towels look like they'll make a great machine cover for the $23.00

ebay.com link: itm

#15674 2 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

These beach towels look like they'll make a great machine cover for the $23.00
ebay.com link: itm

It Does.

These magnets also are nice to keep it from sliding down randomly.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0772PFC89/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_2
image0 (resized).jpegimage0 (resized).jpeg

#15675 2 years ago
Quoted from goren1818:

It looks like Scott's latest album is now offered on cassette over at Pinball Life. It features 2 songs from the game! https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-900-0010-00

And for the digital download and the rest of Scott's albums bandcamp is a great source.

https://scottdanesi.bandcamp.com

#15676 2 years ago

Does the auxiliary power box run hot? I was under the game adjusting the legs and felt the heat on my back. My Tibetan Breeze fans aren't running, so I unplugged it to see if that is the source.

#15677 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

I remember Charlie mentioning that the biggest roadblock for more content on the game is that Adult Swim was sold to Warner Bros. (or Fox?) last year and they’ve put tons of new obstacles for any additions to the game. It seemed like Adult Swim was all stoked and gave Spooky carte blanche initially and the big studio made them pump the brakes and run everything up the bureaucratic ladder.

#15678 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

I remember Charlie mentioning that the biggest roadblock for more content on the game is that Adult Swim was sold to Warner Bros. (or Fox?) last year and they’ve put tons of new obstacles for any additions to the game. It seemed like Adult Swim was all stoked and gave Spooky carte blanche initially and the big studio made them pump the brakes and run everything up the bureaucratic ladder.

Those bastards!

#15679 2 years ago

Warner brothers has owned Cartoon Network, which adult swim was part of, all along. That’s some nonsense.

#15680 2 years ago

epthegeek I was playing on the new code today and when I got to Total Rickall, in the middle of the mode, the screen froze, and the flipper started bugging out. Like, the right flipper would flipper as I flipped the left (and no, was not in the chimp flip dimension).

Just thought I'd let you know.

#15681 2 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Does the auxiliary power box run hot? I was under the game adjusting the legs and felt the heat on my back. My Tibetan Breeze fans aren't running, so I unplugged it to see if that is the source.

Just so it's in the thread, in my experience that aux power supply runs hot because it's not fan cooled, but has all those holes in it to let the heat out. The power supply has built-in throttling and cutoff, so if it gets too hot, it will start reducing power output after 113F and then cut off if it gets to 158F until the temp recovers below 113F. The Tibetan Breeze fans in total draw a fraction of 1 amp, so they're not stressing it.

All of that said, if you're plugging other mods into it, make sure you know what your additional amp draw for the extra stuff adds up to.

#15682 2 years ago

Okay I have a small issue. My ship was stuck up and going up further so much that it looked like it might snap. Lifted the hood and found that the rod that pushes it up seems to be binding(so it doesn't come back down). Is there supposed to be a spring in there or something or does it simply work with gravity?

Also, should it go straight up and down or does it point slightly towards the coil? (under the pf). I 'think' it might be bent, but can't tell for sure.

#15683 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Okay I have a small issue. My ship was stuck up and going up further so much that it looked like it might snap. Lifted the hood and found that the rod that pushes it up seems to be binding(so it doesn't come back down). Is there supposed to be a spring in there or something or does it simply work with gravity?
Also, should it go straight up and down or does it point slightly towards the coil? (under the pf). I 'think' it might be bent, but can't tell for sure.

I had a similar issue happen, the rod would get stuck in the up position. I pulled out the metal piece with the hole that slides on the track to push the rod and noticed that the hole was off-center. The metal piece was striking the edge of the rod only and would sometimes slide right past it, locking the mechanism.

In taking it apart, it is as simple as you think. Just a rod in there getting pushed and falling back down. If the hole is too far to one side it makes for a strike that is not clean and could have caused yours to bend after many repeated strikes. I reached out to the Spooky team and they sent me a new metal piece with the hole in a better position. This solved the problem.

Note that the rod will have a rubber tip on both sides and once you take it out, you will have to remove the horseshoe plastic to put it back in there.

#15684 2 years ago

Regarding DLC...I tend to agree with what others have said here. The idea of pinball DLC usually makes me angry (a fully coded game should be included for the high cost of the machine)... But with R&M the code is pretty much complete from what I can tell (with a healthy amount of content), but the series will continue... And having additional content added would be awesome. I also wouldn't pay hundreds of dollars for DLC. $20-25 for 3-5 more modes and some more dimensions... I'd probably do that... But that might not be economical for Spooky/Eric (no clue the time and resources needed to accomplish this). The whole DLC thing is a slippery slope which also makes me apprehensive. This is such a great game and content...I don't want it to end

The only other thing (in my opinion), the more modes get added, I feel like code to somehow select a mode would be appreciated (which I know Eric said he doesn't want to do this). There are some modes now I feel I hardly see (Moonman, Pickle Rick), while others seem to randomly select constantly (Roy, Pirates). I'd hope if something like this was added, it would be an option in settings for random modes, or select modes.

Ok... That's just my morning ramble hehe. Regardless what happens, love my R&M as is!

#15685 2 years ago

I am against the idea of DLC and there are some serious issues Spooky would have implementing it. Yes, they could charge for game code updates but how do they control distribution? There is no way to prevent someone from paying for it and then sharing it with someone else. The only thing I can think of would be if there was an extra physical feature that could be tacked on to the machine, like a dancing animated pickle rick or slut dragon that would be detected with the machine and only activate new code when present.

I am against both concepts, but a physical toy would make the cost a little easier pill to swallow.

But why would Spooky do this? They are not going to make much off of this and if they start charging for new things they are going to have to get licensing wrapped up into it again which means another cut to them.

Also, Spooky should be doing everything they can to divert attention away from Rick and Morty and towards their new machines. I brought Rick and Morty to Pinfest the same day Ultraman was on freeplay and open to the world for the first time. The line for Rick and Morty was far longer throughout the day than it was for Ultraman every day, although admittedly Ultraman was on 1 ball games.

Spooky should be focusing on their new machines from a marketing perspective. Maybe they could get some good press releasing new modes for Rick and Morty showing that they support games for years down the road which would discourage resale on their pins, pushing up prices/demand on new ones. As soon as they start selling code, people will start wondering what is being held back on games and how they are going to be pumped for every nickel and dime going forward.

I think Spooky has hit a sweet spot with a limited run of games in high demand that keeps their line busy, and selling code is not going to create the FOMO that is currently driving their business model.

Also... A SLUT DRAGON MODE WOULD BE AWESOME!

Stay awesome Spooky.

#15686 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Spooky should be focusing on their new machines from a marketing perspective.

You would think so, but in this modern pinball world, they already sold them all out before anyone even saw gameplay video. Strange days indeed.

#15687 2 years ago

Hey epthegeek it happened again. Different mode this time. I think I was in Pirates, and started a MB. Pressed the left flipper, but the right went up and sort of froze in place for a second. Took my hand off the buttons, and it went back to normal.

Any way for me to get a report from the game to send to you to hopefully give you a better idea as to what is going on?

Cheers.

#15688 2 years ago

Has anyone taken the plunge to use both the right flipper and anti-grav?

#15689 2 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Hey epthegeek it happened again. Different mode this time. I think I was in Pirates, and started a MB. Pressed the left flipper, but the right went up and sort of froze in place for a second. Took my hand off the buttons, and it went back to normal.
Any way for me to get a report from the game to send to you to hopefully give you a better idea as to what is going on?
Cheers.

Might be just your game....maybe check / reseat connectors and see if it still happens.

#15690 2 years ago

I fully 100% support DLC it and I don't understand why anyone wouldn't. I would spend $1000 a year for more content.

Now before everyone gets upset and says they wont pay and they are against DLC let me just say EVERYONE WINS with this setup and no one has to pay if they do not want to.

To some this may be the only machine they could afford, want, or even have room for. I would rather keep improving the machine I love to play. Not everything is about the next machine and not everyone will even get or want another.

New content will raise the machine's value exponentially. This is growing an investment and should raise no arguments from anyone either. If you go to sell it later and get 15k, 19k, or 25k why would anyone be against that?

At the time of typing this game is rated #2 on the top 100 and it is not the brand new anymore but proves it is building more of a following. There is so much more content from the show that is going to be coming why would anyone want to stop adding more fun and value.

The more fun and value the more people want to buy it down the road and the more demand rises so does the price and long term value.

--------------------------GoFundMe--------------------------

So what would be the right way to play it out?

1 - Finish the game coding originally approved with all bug fixes. Now the people who do not want anything else have their game exactly where they want it, complete and bug free.

2 - Create a GoFundMe campaign with rough ideas and checkpoints for costs. I obviously have no idea the development and licensing cost so these as just rough numbers.

$40,000 Funded
- 2 New modes from new seasons.

$80,000 Funded
- 4 New modes from new seasons
- 1 New dimension

$100,000 Funded
- 6 New modes from new seasons
- 3 New dimensions
- 1 New match clip

$150,000 Funded
- 8 New modes from new seasons
- 6 New dimensions
- 2 New match clips
- 2 New High Score categories
- New callouts recorded by Roiland or other characters for the new modes etc.

Donation levels

$50
- emailed a download link to new modes as they become available. Name/initials/gamertag whatever added to a DLC credit screen the flashes by on main menu. (Thanks to those who supported further development, gets your name in the game)

$200
- All previous rewards
- + New Customer topper

$1000
- All previous rewards
- + New Custom Back-Glass

------------New Modes to be funded------------

-----------GOGOtron-----------
-Collect the ferrets
-Battle the monster, have to create gogotron
-Battle bigger monster, create gogogotron.

-----------Battle of Blood Ridge-----------
playing actual music track "The Battle of Blood Ridge (feat. Thomas Edinger & Ryan Elder)"

- Just lots of moving red dots to hit. Similar to gromflomite battle (Could be an alternate multi-ball!)
- If not a multiball then at some point team up with Birdperson for the airspin and the its 2x scoring.

-----------Planetina-----------

Staged like Rick Potion #9 where the progression and video clips flows quicker.

- Start by collecting the four colors (Fire,Wind,Earth,Water) - Similar to Moonmen ramps.

- Morty Catches the rabbit. (Rabbit could be a green light the bounces around the various shots like how scary terry shots move, visual is morty chasing rabbit, when caught plays the clip "This is morty he came all the way here to save a rabbit"

Next Mode is save the planet
- Planetina visuals are the fires being put out and such (3 of any shot)
- Note sure what to do here with the splits, Maybe it progresses to saving the planet shots with Planetina and Morty together and it ends, but if you fail to get get them in time or you drain she turns into the rage Planetina... Unless its good or bass choices like Roy that lead to the different endings...

- The Tina-Teers video could also be added to the interdimensional cable loops

-----------Mr Nimbus-----------

- Collect bottles of wine

-----------Snake Jazz-----------

-----------Slut Dragons-----------

----------- ? ? ? ? ? -----------

----------New Game Match Clips----------

- Falling into the vat of acid and the bones float up.

- Some of the Death crystal deaths.

- Facehuggers from Promortyus

- ? ? ? ? ?

- ? ? ? ? ?

------------------------------------------------------------------

No one has to pay who doesn't want to. Those of us who want to contribute can and those who want to be cheap can still have the DLC update if they want it. Free and Open download like it is now. Under that model Spooky and Cartoon Network get their cut, and we get more content.

Everyone Wins.

#15691 2 years ago
Quoted from macethetemplar:

----------Mr Nimbus-----------

- Collect bottles of wine

-----------Snake Jazz-----------

-----------Slut Dragons-----------

Great ideas all around! Now let's make this happen . I do have some ideas for Mr Nimbus, Snake Planet, and Slut Dragons

Mr. Nimbus - Begins with rick and morty placing the wine in the "not-narnia" portal. You retrieve the first bottle fairly easily (since Hoovey helps) but each subsequent bottle you have to retrieve requires more complex shots and longer combos to succeed or the Hoovians kill Morty.

Snake Planet - Begins with the flat tire in the car sequence to kick it off. Morty gets bitten in as the ball pops out of the scoop and you have to "learn" all the information about the snake culture to find the antidote. The first shot Rick discovers the Snake Jazz so that is the music for the mode. To successfully complete it you must collect enough information (shots) to learn the antidote to save Morty.

Slut Dragons - This should be the REAL wizard more IMHO! Begins mode with Morty signing the agreement and ends with Rick taking off with the Dragon (with Molly and Percocet playing) as the ball pops out of the scoop. First goal is the find rick and the dragon soul-bonding. Then defeat the rock monster and rick makes the magic gun. You then proceed to fight your way to the Slut Dragon caves where the 5 ball Slut Dragon Multiball starts with extra bonuses added for adventure card completions (since it would be a full on wizard mode)

I also thing there needs to be a sperm/incest baby mode and GoTron Ferrets NEED TO be added to this game without question.

Either way, I would absolutely pay for modes from the new seasons!

#15692 2 years ago

No. Stop.

#15693 2 years ago

No one has to pay who doesn't want to. Those of us who want to contribute can and those who want to be cheap can still have the DLC update if they want it. Free and Open download like it is now. Under that model Spooky and Cartoon Network get their cut, and we get more content.
Everyone Wins.

And how about the people who *can't* pay? They get incomplete games despite the overwhelming cost of admission... AFTER that admission was paid. Bad business. Period.

What happens when someone sees a video of a cool new mode on the internet and walks into their local to find their guy didn't upgrade? How do you find the machines in your community who HAVE upgraded? You're unnecessarily splintering the community.

Are there separate releases for your gold code vs regular vanilla code? Who's handling the discrepancies between the two, EP or a new spooky employee?
What's the cost/benefit? If it's too expensive, no one buys it and Spooky wasted their money. If it's too cheap Spooky's not making their nut considering the theoretical exorbitant licensing costs and additional programming.

This is insanity. Wish and hope for new modes, but not *this*.

#15694 2 years ago

LOL, you can't blame 'em for trying

#15695 2 years ago

It Does.
These magnets also are nice to keep it from sliding down randomly.
amazon.com link »
[quoted image]

I use that one also, i mean - not in the moment, cause i play the pin constantly

#15696 2 years ago
Quoted from sthippie:This is insanity. Wish and hope for new modes, but not *this*.

Describing how you'd like something to work is the best way to make sure it never happens.

#15697 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

epthegeek Thank you so much for adding sounds to music modes. It fleshes it out so much and way easier to tell what you've done (aside from hit mode shots).
Anyone else....keep an eye out on your slam saves. I've had 3 since the upgrade that drain immediately but didn't save the ball. I can't confirm for sure yet at this point.

I just noticed one of these. Was a clean hit right off the pop bumper straight to the trough, the light was lit, no save. Or at least so I thought...like @zablon's last statement, I also can't confirm for sure at this point.

#15698 2 years ago
Quoted from sthippie:

And how about the people who *can't* pay?

Obviously you didn't read it.

Free and Open download like it is now. Those who don't contribute (EVERYONE) still get access to the DLC updates same as now for free.

It is simply those of us with money helping to fund it because it is something we want to see and nothing is free. If a few of us funding a theoretical Spooky Funding Campaign gets more levels for everyone its a win. Thats what crowdfunding is.

#15699 2 years ago

Jerrys gonna Jerry

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_co0m694i0y04wkkwk4goccs88_focused_v3 (resized).pngtumblr_static_tumblr_static_co0m694i0y04wkkwk4goccs88_focused_v3 (resized).png
#15700 2 years ago

I got the spacers from the market place, and just got them installed today. Holy crap, the game immediately feels WAY less cheap. I got my highest score ever on the first game played with them! Highly highly recommend.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods
Decorations
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 314 of 404.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/314?hl=jigz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.