(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,217 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by Octomodz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 405.
#1351 4 years ago

Got a few games in yesterday. It's fast and mean. I like it. Managed to put up over 10 mil. I ended up in a dimension where pressing either flipper button activated all flippers. That was interesting to try and control.

#1352 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Climb aboard the "Whirly Dirly" is taking off on another fast paced crazy Spooky adventure! More details in our thread and available this week from our website store. What a Great high speed game. Just had to have its own roller coaster!
www.TheModCouplePinball.com[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You guys make such great products. How awesome is this!?

#1353 4 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

You guys make such great products. How awesome is this!?

Sincerely appreciated. Truth is if the game is inspiring and fun it’s easy to be creative. Not to pump R&M but Spooky and team delivered on this one for real. All the hype early on pre-ship was a high bar to hit but they truly did. Very impressive.

#1354 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

quickly the bugs have been quanched.

Uhh.... SQUANCHED

#1355 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

process, product (wood, ink, clear, etc...), and attention to detail.
In short, when spooky had that run of TNA pf and had some chipping at posts, they took real action.
I doubt they would tell specifics (some things are industry secrets for good reason), but whatever they did... they seem to have figured it all out.
I know yall think it is just fan-boi-ism, but I wish all others could figure it out like Spooky did.
Really and genuinely impressed with what R&M is for pf quality!

I saw the playfield, can corroborate this. It looks pristine. JJP and Stern should hire Spooky to make their playfields.

#1356 4 years ago

I am in! Number 610!!

#1357 4 years ago
Quoted from Jeroenos:

I am in! Number 610!!

"I am in great pain. Please help me."

#1358 4 years ago

To live is to risk it all...

#1359 4 years ago
Quoted from Jeroenos:

I am in! Number 610!!

Nice! How did you get a spot so recently?

#1360 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Don’t tell estrada, he will get pissed.

#1362 4 years ago

I wonder if we'll see any adventures with more than one ball... Like Discover Hotel Monolith on Shadow or Quill’s Quest in Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm hoping so. There are probably a few suitable moments from the show that could fit.

#1363 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

RS pinball in Austria has/had very limited spots left

#1364 4 years ago

I know the Meeseeks already feature in the game, but a Teach Jerry to Golf would work as a multiball mode. Jerry Day Care probably has enough video clips, too. The family killing the Cronenburgs would work too, except that we don’t have Jerry/Beth/Summer V/O.

#1365 4 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

I know the Meeseeks already feature in the game, but a Teach Jerry to Golf would work as a multiball mode. Jerry Day Care probably has enough video clips, too. The family killing the Cronenburgs would work too, except that we don’t have Jerry/Beth/Summer V/O.

Careful! That's a lot of Jerry!

#1366 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I wonder if we'll see any adventures with more than one ball... Like Discover Hotel Monolith on Shadow or Quill’s Quest in Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm hoping so. There are probably a few suitable moments from the show that could fit.

I would hope there was an escape mode where you had to use both balls to defeat an enemy, then load the ship with both balls (r&m) to get out of there. Maybe then it would become a 3 ball for the super jackpot.

#1367 4 years ago

I'm going to be in Grand Rapids, MI next week... Anyone know if Pyramid Scheme has a Rick and Morty machine?

#1368 4 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

Every time you miss a shot, it adds a ball (another Meeseeks) and just makes it more difficult to hit the next shot lol. That would be hilarious.

#1369 4 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

I'm going to be in Grand Rapids, MI next week... Anyone know if Pyramid Scheme has a Rick and Morty machine?

It's not showing on map that they are owner's of one.

#1370 4 years ago
Quoted from Jeroenos:

RS pinball in Austria has/had very limited spots left

I managed to get in on the last one from them a few days ago! #607

#1371 4 years ago
Quoted from thescottiep:

I managed to get in on the last one from them a few days ago! #607

2 or 3 weeks ago they still had #94 available. I missed that by a day. Trying to move up the list has become a challenging game in itself. Can't wait.

#1372 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

2 or 3 weeks ago they still had #94 available. I missed that by a day. Trying to move up the list has become a challenging game in itself. Can't wait.

it amazes me that those complaining they missed out the most never bothered to call around. I think its great that those who persevered and kept calling found what they were looking for!

#1373 4 years ago

New build up on the beta page, for anybody running those!

#1374 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

New build up on the beta page, for anybody running those!

You are a coding beast.

#1375 4 years ago

New thread title!
Made me laugh...

#1376 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Same here. If anyone wants to swap places to help me move up the list (#507 BSE) let me know. I could probably sweeten the deal a bit.

#1377 4 years ago
Quoted from iepinball:

I noticed it's not possible to stage the right flippers and looking in the cabinet I noticed only one leaf switch for the right flipper button... ACNC was the same way I believe...

cant argue with a world class player like yourself on this subject - modern games should have the ability to stage the upper flippers. im sure spooky knows, as you point out, ACNC didnt have this capability. as former world champion and rule designer for both ACNC and RAM, bowen kerins certainly is aware of this as well. you would rationalize that he would insist they incorporate this feature in future 3+ flipper games.

im surprised at what you found under the hood. just 3 weeks ago, during the madison reveal stream, eric says you can stage the upper flipper.

its a good thing that spooky puts out the first batch of games for beta testing should they need to correct anything for the remainder of the build, and that this was caught early on.

#1378 4 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

im surprised at what you found under the hood. just 3 weeks ago, during the madison reveal stream, eric says you can stage the upper flipper.

I was just going on what Scott told me. It may have ended up different on the line.

#1379 4 years ago

#48 is in the house! What an incredible game. This is not an in depth review. I must say, the topper is really cool with how it interacts with the game. It really helps to know when the portal is ready (the garage LEDs are awesome too), but the whirring of the motor and the flashers really help. I need to put on the new beta code...and my wife and I will be playing all day tomorrow!

#1380 4 years ago

Anxious to get my game in May. Probably we are in to 1 million+ with covid-19 by then.

Would be nice to be bunkered in my house with a new RAM to pass the time.

#1381 4 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

Anxious to get my game in May. Probably we are in to 1 million+ with covid-19 by then.
Would be nice to be bunkered in my house with a new RAM to pass the time.

Ha! If they think I’m going to be quarantined...I have my R&M...so bring it on!

#1382 4 years ago

Got to play some Rick And Morty tonight on location was pretty excited to play it.

20200307_213935 (resized).jpg20200307_213935 (resized).jpg
#1383 4 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Got to play some Rick And Morty tonight on location was pretty excited to play it.[quoted image]

How'd you like the shots?

Was this....local?

#1384 4 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

I'll double-check next time I'm at AYCE Gogi but I'm fairly certain I spied a single leaf switch through the gap on the right. Perhaps SpookyLuke or SpookyCharlie could chime in? Or any of the owners?

#1385 4 years ago

I tried to roll it.

Thanks Pinball Palace in Brunswick, GA!

IMG_7930 (resized).jpgIMG_7930 (resized).jpg

#1386 4 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Got to play some Rick And Morty tonight on location was pretty excited to play it.[quoted image]

Dooood! Tell them to take the shipping foam off of the bottom of the UFO.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#1387 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

How'd you like the shots?
Was this....local?

I would like to know as well.....

#1388 4 years ago
Quoted from iepinball:

I'll double-check next time I'm at AYCE Gogi but I'm fairly certain I spied a single leaf switch through the gap on the right. Perhaps spookyluke or spookycharlie could chime in? Or any of the owners?

I can tell you that in the machine config, there are 2 separate switches for the 2 flippers - so if it really only did get one switch on the line, they must both be wired to the same switch (which could be re-done).

#1389 4 years ago

Can someone help me identify the exact area of the playfield graphics the magnet is under? It looks like it might be directly under the "a" in "slam," but it is hard to tell.

#1390 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I can tell you that in the machine config, there are 2 separate switches for the 2 flippers - so if it really only did get one switch on the line, they must both be wired to the same switch (which could be re-done).

Thanks, that's encouraging news!

#1391 4 years ago

Anyone having the machine reset a lot on current code? we can barely get past a full game (haven't been able to for the last four games). And/or is older code revs available somewhere?

#1392 4 years ago
Quoted from genex:

Anyone having the machine reset a lot on current code? we can barely get past a full game (haven't been able to for the last four games). And/or is older code revs available somewhere?

Current code is not this unstable. I’ve been jamming on it all weekend testing. It’s highly likely that something else is going on. We had one incident of a short in the speaker lights causing resets, for example.

Of course if whoever owns that game can get me the logs I can look into it more.

#1393 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Of course if whoever owns that game can get me the logs I can look into it more.

will be sending later to you (from me for someone else's game but i'll email those details...)

#1394 4 years ago
Quoted from bluebomber:

Can someone help me identify the exact area of the playfield graphics the magnet is under? It looks like it might be directly under the "a" in "slam," but it is hard to tell.

It is EXACTLY under the "A"
The "A" LED Light actually shines directly through the center of the Magnet Coil.

AND the right Flipper Switch is a double stack set-up.

#1395 4 years ago
Quoted from genex:

I havnt been able to play for a bit, but I had a buddy over so I had him load the new code, he played for a bit and was getting a lot of resets on the new code. On the previous code the only time I had a reset was on a 4 player game on a couple occasions.

#1396 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Does this mean that some on the manufacturing line might be getting wired incorrectly?

#1397 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Does this mean that some on the manufacturing line might be getting wired incorrectly?

No , There is 2 leaf switches on the right flipper button .

063F0859-39D1-4818-9301-ACD88E37891A (resized).jpeg063F0859-39D1-4818-9301-ACD88E37891A (resized).jpeg
#1398 4 years ago

You guys that are getting resets , check the screws that hold your computer. I had one completely loose and the others were also a little loose . I haven’t gotten the chance to test thoroughly but this seems to be the source of my resets . The reason why it seems code related is because when the usb drive is put in / taken out those loose screws were disturbed . Tighten them all up . I will test more later .

88F62886-5B21-46BF-98C4-CEC7A13D5887 (resized).jpeg88F62886-5B21-46BF-98C4-CEC7A13D5887 (resized).jpeg
#1399 4 years ago

Scratching my head here a bit. I've been following both threads since day one, and steam seems to be letting off, not building up, as games come out.

I haven't seen any unboxing photos either or streams....

#1400 4 years ago

Too busy playing...but here is some of my pics.
Me and Morty...both beat up.

4FB4C80C-A123-4653-AA14-EED24454A821 (resized).jpeg4FB4C80C-A123-4653-AA14-EED24454A821 (resized).jpeg7C95AA31-4138-484D-852E-B6B2D3D7821A (resized).jpeg7C95AA31-4138-484D-852E-B6B2D3D7821A (resized).jpegA208288B-9530-4C11-BFD1-7EB7E0DF2988 (resized).jpegA208288B-9530-4C11-BFD1-7EB7E0DF2988 (resized).jpegF7E37667-CBDC-4D73-8E3E-C6823A07DD47 (resized).jpegF7E37667-CBDC-4D73-8E3E-C6823A07DD47 (resized).jpegFCDE1FE5-893D-473B-BFBC-BF32E7026CA8 (resized).jpegFCDE1FE5-893D-473B-BFBC-BF32E7026CA8 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Trade
$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

10,000 (OBO)
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

There are 20,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/28?hl=spelunk71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.