(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,220 posts
  • 743 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 54 minutes ago by Hulkbuster
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,220 posts in this topic. You are on page 289 of 405.
#14401 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

My apologies that with the dozens of issues and thousands of posts this slipped my mind. And yes, they have our money and our addresses. They have lists. While I realize many companies wouldn't bother, it seems like something that should just be sent out to the customers whether they ask for it or not...

I'm trying to help you get your bushings, stop being so defensive! It's one of the few key posts from Charlie! When he gives us instructions (which is rare), just follow them! Hoping for lists and implicit follow-through is just silly. But hey...knock yourself out if sending a simple email is too much work!

#14402 2 years ago

My machine wont boot now for some reason... I updated to the new 5.18.21 code and it says it updated successfully. After I power cycle the game, its now saying an update is required. I'm using the right USB stick format and I pulled the code directly from Spooky's website. I even re-downloaded the code and tried updating again and it yielded the same results.

Any ideas?

IMG_5866 (resized).jpgIMG_5866 (resized).jpgIMG_5867 (resized).jpgIMG_5867 (resized).jpg
#14403 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

My machine wont boot now for some reason... I updated to the new 5.18.21 code and it says it updated successfully. After I power cycle the game, its now saying an update is required. I'm using the right USB stick format and I pulled the code directly from Spooky's website. I even re-downloaded the code and tried updating again and it yielded the same results.
Any ideas?
[quoted image][quoted image]

Put the stick back in and do it one more time.

#14404 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Any ideas?
[quoted image][quoted image]

Verify the size of your download maybe
I had the same , it wasn’t complete , I don’t remember ,like 2.7 giga instead of 3 something like that
I ve tried a few times , different USB keys ,everything ,before realized it

#14405 2 years ago

Assuming you are using Windows 10 then check the MD5 and make sure it matches:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#14406 2 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Anyone have the issue of the shot not registering when you hit the inner orbit? It used to register every shot, and now about 50% of them go right around the loop without registering.
It especially hurts when you have an Extra Ball lit, and you finally make that shot and get nothing!
Anyone have this issue and find a fix?

I remember you kicked the tires back in mid April... Let me know if you want to get a couple..... We are still here and they fix the problem!

Matt

#14407 2 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

I remember you kicked the tires back in mid April... Let me know if you want to get a couple..... We are still here and they fix the problem!
Matt

Is it just a switch? I thought it was an opto?

#14408 2 years ago

I'm confused... So PBL has the bushings, but Spooky still has us waiting for our replacements?
Dude, spend a couple of bucks, and get people sorted FFS!!!!

Yeah, I was #749, so I figured my game would have the correct bushings, but nope. Spooky offered to mail me some, but I was already putting a PBL order together, and they're $0.95 each, and I knew I'd get them in a couple days.

#14409 2 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

Matt

I don’t see the magnetic switches in the marketplace.

#14410 2 years ago

I don’t know if I agree with that. Half went though distributors, some spots were sold before the games were built and some were sold off immediately. I let them know right off I wanted on the list and I got a shipping notification today. Unfortunately I just shelled out the 40 for X braces lol.

Quoted from Zablon:

My apologies that with the dozens of issues and thousands of posts this slipped my mind. And yes, they have our money and our addresses. They have lists. While I realize many companies wouldn't bother, it seems like something that should just be sent out to the customers whether they ask for it or not...

#14411 2 years ago
Quoted from SR230CC:

Just PM him with what you want, he responds quickly!

#14412 2 years ago
Quoted from Baboon:

Verify the size of your download maybe
I had the same , it wasn’t complete , I don’t remember ,like 2.7 giga instead of 3 something like that
I ve tried a few times , different USB keys ,everything ,before realized it

Looks like its 3.2GB which seems correct. Going to try and use the previous beta code to see if that helps.

Using a Mac OS

Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 3.48.44 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-06-17 at 3.48.44 PM (resized).png
#14413 2 years ago

Format your stick and take off the (2)before the pkg extension in the file name that’s probably confusing the update and it’s failing. The stick should have 1 pkg file on it. Use the the latest code don’t go back

Quoted from CashMoney:

Looks like its 3.2GB which seems correct. Going to try and use the previous beta code to see if that helps.
Using a Mac OS
[quoted image]

#14414 2 years ago
Quoted from rdonohue13:

I don’t know if I agree with that. Half went though distributors, some spots were sold before the games were built and some were sold off immediately. I let them know right off I wanted on the list and I got a shipping notification today. Unfortunately I just shelled out the 40 for X braces lol.

Ha ha! Same happened to me.

Put the order in for the x- spacer today and when I got home and checked my emails I saw the Spooky notification.

It’s only money.

#14415 2 years ago
Quoted from SR230CC:

Yep.... Just PM me!

#14416 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Ha ha! Same happened to me.
Put the order in for the x- spacer today and when I got home and checked my emails I saw the Spooky notification.

It’s only money.

I just used the pipe cutter method. Worked great, same amount of work as installing new bushings.

#14417 2 years ago

Is it just a switch? I thought it was an opto?

They are drop in replacement switches..... Contactless.... Most of the folks on this forum have them... At least it seems I've been on my bench for 6 months straight making them

#14418 2 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

They are drop in replacement switches..... Contactless.... Most of the folks on this forum have them... At least it seems I've been on my bench for 6 months straight making them

Guys- Sonic switches are one of those game changer mods. If the ball isn’t registering around the orbits his magnetic switches will fix it. If anything, the ball now flies around TOO fast I now want these on my other machines too.

#14419 2 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Guys- Sonic switches are one of those game changer mods. If the ball isn’t registering around the orbits his magnetic switches will fix it. If anything, the ball now flies around TOO fast I now want these on my other machines too.

We can do that!

#14420 2 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

Great Purchase. Thank you again.
5DA096C8-B4A5-41AF-8D6A-A30C6E2115B9.gif5DA096C8-B4A5-41AF-8D6A-A30C6E2115B9.gif

#14421 2 years ago

Thanks to everyone for the tips on the code update. It was a formatting issue of the download, that's been fixed.

Now onto my next issue... Drop targets. Both targets are reporting failures during test mode as shown in the video below. During gameplay, only the Rick drop target works... Morty doesn't seem to want to work at all. Any ideas on where to start? I did all the "eyeball" checks uneath the playfield. I don't see any issues with wires or coils. Both drops work when I manually raise or lower them. TIA!

#14422 2 years ago

716 has finally made it's way to Alaska! If I'm not the last to receive theirs I must be pretty close! lol

Quoted from Ak_tilt:

#716 Standard Edition checking in!

IMG_3698 (resized).JPGIMG_3698 (resized).JPG
#14423 2 years ago
Quoted from Ak_tilt:

716 has finally made it's way to Alaska! If I'm not the last to receive theirs I must be pretty close! lol
[quoted image]

710 BSE arrived today!

858FB5C0-90B7-42F4-8E35-A9CDB301E6BF (resized).jpeg858FB5C0-90B7-42F4-8E35-A9CDB301E6BF (resized).jpeg
#14424 2 years ago
Quoted from rdonohue13:

Unfortunately I just shelled out the 40 for X braces lol

Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

I absolutely do not want to screw over anyone! PM me and we can work something out. I know it seems self centered, but I still believe the spacers are the easier install and more scalable solution for Spooky. Maybe I am crazy, but I feel like designing a custom nylon bushing must be expensive. I also think it is weird that the flipper shaft would connect higher with the flipper arm. I have no scientific evidence that any of that means something, but my gut says 40 years of one configuration shouldn’t be changed for one playfield.

Again, I want to stress, these are my opinions and I do not want to peddle this shit. If you are unhappy with the spacer solution hit me up and we can talk.

#14425 2 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:We can do that!

Ive been consideration using some for my homebrew pinball. Its just a matter of cost i guess, when it becomes many :O

#14426 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Hmm…. Then there’s two #380’s because I have a #380 also.

I also have #380, does that make 3 of them?

#14427 2 years ago
Quoted from Idengager:

The other was a mistake

Quoted from Fytr:

…my memory sucks. My number is actually # 309. Sorry for the confusion.

But interesting that you have a #380 too. Wonder how many other duplicates are floating around.

#14429 2 years ago
Quoted from Idengager:

Let's all see pictures of the 380s!

Reporters (resized).jpgReporters (resized).jpg
#14430 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I absolutely do not want to screw over anyone! PM me and we can work something out. I know it seems self centered, but I still believe the spacers are the easier install and more scalable solution for Spooky. Maybe I am crazy, but I feel like designing a custom nylon bushing must be expensive. I also think it is weird that the flipper shaft would connect higher with the flipper arm. I have no scientific evidence that any of that means something, but my gut says 40 years of one configuration shouldn’t be changed for one playfield.
Again, I want to stress, these are my opinions and I do not want to peddle this shit. If you are unhappy with the spacer solution hit me up and we can talk.

I don’t think you screwed anyone I knew my bushings were coming (just didn’t know when) and I made the decision to buy the X spacer too.
So that’s on me!

It’s just funny that they sent them the same day I bought the spacer.

I’ll probably receive both the bushings and the spacer around the same time so I’ll see which one I want to do and which one seems better.

Either way, I’m not worried about it.

Thanks!

#14431 2 years ago
Quoted from Jherre6:

Let's all see pictures of the 380s![quoted image]

Just got the game two weeks ago after a delay so I could move. Haven’t put the number on it yet.

7CE22D64-E88B-4E8E-AFF8-B922596B3793 (resized).jpeg7CE22D64-E88B-4E8E-AFF8-B922596B3793 (resized).jpeg
#14432 2 years ago

strange...mine had the number 'on' it...

#14433 2 years ago

What does the serial number in the cabinet say? Mine is only a Standard, but the serial number matches my presumed build / game number. The BSE's were supposed to be first in the sequence, so their SNs should match the "BSE Number".

#14434 2 years ago
Quoted from Idengager:

Just got the game two weeks ago after a delay so I could move. Haven’t put the number on it yet.
[quoted image]

That’s crazy. Anyone else have a duplicate??

#14435 2 years ago

Yeah, mine had the number on it as well. The BSE number matches the last 3 digits of the serial number inside, so one of you guys presumably got the wrong plaque... Maybe check those numbers as well?

#14436 2 years ago

... number gate.

"There I said it" Lol

How many #500's are there??

My plaque was stuck on already as well. Number matches s/n. 500

#14437 2 years ago
Quoted from Idengager:

[quoted image]

So where was the plaque located? I kind of figured that everyone received their machines with the plaque fixed to it? how odd???

#14438 2 years ago

How weird, I thought everyone got to choose where they put their plaque because mine came in a separate bag. I’ll have to check the serial number when I get home.

#14439 2 years ago

My plaque was affixed to the game at the factory, just above right speaker.

20210504_204122 (resized).jpg20210504_204122 (resized).jpg
#14440 2 years ago

It would be interesting for everyone to check their serial number with the plaque they got. #63!

#14441 2 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

710 BSE arrived today!
[quoted image]

My flipper bushings are the tall ones on a 6-7-21 build, so they must JUST got those and got them out to customers immediately. I was hoping to get lucky with such a late game off the line. Set it up at 3am after work and it seemed to flip pretty well.

#14442 2 years ago

My serial number matches my plaque. 183.

#14443 2 years ago

Where is the s/n located?

#14444 2 years ago
Quoted from Beamer2007:

Where is the s/n located?

On my standard it is to the right inside the coin door.

#14445 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

strange...mine had the number 'on' it...

Mine too …. the ‘other’ #380.

1618B2A1-9F81-4C8E-B7F5-2F35A673C931 (resized).jpeg1618B2A1-9F81-4C8E-B7F5-2F35A673C931 (resized).jpeg
#14446 2 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

Best upgrade for this machine or any with troublesome switches - like exit switches or ramps or the problematic MRS (3) on rfm.

Cannot recommend them enough.

#14447 2 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Best upgrade for this machine or any with troublesome switches - like exit switches or ramps or the problematic MRS (3) on rfm.
Cannot recommend them enough.

I just got done installing all four and they are fantastic!

#14448 2 years ago

If anyone wants to sell a sealed BSE and is in somewhat driving distance of Michigan, let me know. Only looking for new, I have terrible OCD… can pay cash/wire mid July (about 3 weeks) if I can find a deal. Thanks

#14449 2 years ago
Quoted from cartman5579:

Only looking for new, I have terrible OCD…

This is one game that you might want to buy gently “used.” Meaning, someone else did all the tweaking and dialing in.

#14450 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

This is one game that you might want to buy gently “used.” Meaning, someone else did all the tweaking and dialing in.

I hear ya, completely understand.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

9,699 (OBO)
$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,500.00
$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 300.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 20,220 posts in this topic. You are on page 289 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/289 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.