(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,214 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by tgarrett09
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,214 posts in this topic. You are on page 288 of 405.
#14351 2 years ago

My diverter is making a lot of noise and is sometimes not working when I make a portal shot (ie it comes around and out the loop). Is that my next fix?

#14352 2 years ago

I just went through and installed the spacers for each flipper so they all sit lower now. I also installed mag switches on all the loops. Much better feel than stock! I just have to make some adjustments to a few of the rails but overall I am very happy. The only downside is I was so used to how it originally shot I am now having to make adjustments on when I flip for shots. Everything seems to need to be earlier now. But it is way better. Replacing the standard switches with mag switches has made the game super fast which I really like.

On a side note, I need to update to the latest code as I believe I am one version behind. Spooky...not sure if you read these posts but you have to do a better job of how you present code for your games on your website as well as change logs and past change logs. It is just a mess. I feel like I am visiting myspace when I go to download new code.

#14353 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Hmm…. Then there’s two #380’s because I have a #380 also.

Quoted from Soulstoner:

I really hope this is true.

OMG! Spooky has secretly made 1500 R&Ms! Those Bastards!

...or my memory sucks. My number is actually # 309. Sorry for the confusion.

#14354 2 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Hmm…. Then there’s two #380’s because I have a #380 also.

86257A01-A1D1-41CA-A612-77111C91F0EF (resized).jpeg86257A01-A1D1-41CA-A612-77111C91F0EF (resized).jpeg
#14355 2 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

OMG! Spooky has secretly made 1500 R&Ms! Those Bastards!
...or my memory sucks. My number is actually # 309. Sorry for the confusion.

They are from two different dimensions.

#14356 2 years ago

#737 landed yesterday and holy shit this game kicks ass! I spent maybe 5 minutes "gently adjusting" the left ball guide to help with the upper flipper to garage shot, nothing else required any attention and the games a fuckin ripper. That shot was makeable out of the box but I suck with upper flippers and by Stern'ing it (making the shot as forgiving as possible) even my shitty self can hit spinner-to-garage combos pretty consistently. Played 3 straight hours and didn't notice weak flippers, left ramp is not an issue at all with the game set at 6.9* .

AWESOME WORK SPOOKY! 10 out of 10 experience, would absolutely buy another NIB game from you guys and I'm very very glad I didn't take all the complaining in this thread too seriously. If anyone is in the Portland area and having problems with their game I'd gladly come take a look and see how things compare to mine.

#14357 2 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

Nice Robotron! Such a great game!

Bump for Robotron.

#14358 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

I just went through and installed the spacers for each flipper so they all sit lower now. I also installed mag switches on all the loops. Much better feel than stock! I just have to make some adjustments to a few of the rails but overall I am very happy. The only downside is I was so used to how it originally shot I am now having to make adjustments on when I flip for shots. Everything seems to need to be earlier now. But it is way better. Replacing the standard switches with mag switches has made the game super fast which I really like.
On a side note, I need to update to the latest code as I believe I am one version behind. Spooky...not sure if you read these posts but you have to do a better job of how you present code for your games on your website as well as change logs and past change logs. It is just a mess. I feel like I am visiting myspace when I go to download new code.

Yep! I had to change my timing completely...also flipper strength is down to 25 on both for me.

#14359 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Yep! I had to change my timing completely...also flipper strength is down to 25 on both for me.

That is on my list of things to do. Definitely have more airballs now. Not a ton more but hardly had any beforehand.

#14360 2 years ago

I've had to make a few adjustments to my game (738) as well. But since I've never had a NIB game before, I'm not sure how much is "typical for any game", versus "unique to Spooky". I know from the various recent Stern and JJP threads that "issues out of box" are very common. But sometimes an "issue" is subjective.

The only Spooky-unique flub I see is the flipper bushing / shim issue. That is a 100% FAIL that should have been caught in the design/proto/early build phase. Why these still aren't shimmed or cut at the factory is hard to defend. BUT at least the fix is simple and reliable enough, unlike in some Sterns and JJPs where intended features are downright nerfed or handwaved out of existence.

I applied anti-rattle tape to the glass, and adjusted my EOS on day one: I knew about the glass rattle from experience but some folks may not mind so I'll give Spooky a pass. EOS I always set - but they looked pretty dang good to me at the start. I've not had a single flipper issue from day one.

The main issue(s) I've had are scoop rejects, diverter hangs, and uncertainty with the upper garage shot. Scoop reject was easily improved with a single washer to lower the front, which is still prone for protection as it should be. The diverter hang was solved by removing the house and adjusting the left rail - which looked like it had been set low from the factory to begin with, but also had an odd kink. The left garage shot brings me to my biggest source of confusion / frustration: How much is an "issue" something "the game", versus "I suck"? I mean, the shot has been made enough that I know it works. But more often than not, it clunks halfway up and comes back. The rail curves seem smooth and follow the art as recommended... and since I brick enough other shots still, I'm inclined to think it's me. But man, it's hard feel confident one way or the other at this point. OTOH I've only had the game a week, and have been too busy to really play much... so I'm not rushing to judgement here yet. And for these issues, again I'm not sure if those are "spooky issues" or "no sympathy from a Stranger Things owner" issues.

I also think my right garage/orbit feed shot is not 100% reliable but that may be the switch issue others have reported... yet those swtiches don't seem to be adjustable by much if at all, and I really don't want to spend $150+ to replace them.

Finally, I am seeing some dimples in various places.... I thought this wasn't an issue on these Spooky / Bader PFs? I don't even get that many airballs (the few I do get are WILD AS FUCK) so I'm kind of surprised.

Otherwise, I share the view that the wire slack is nonexistent and unforgiving in spots: they really didn't seem to have serviceability in mind. And yes, that power supply fan is TOO EFFING LOUD. I thought ya'll were being dramatic but damn!

But for credit where due: I love the overall assembly quality. Wire routing and bundling is nice and clean. I can't believe how precisely the tiny holes in the plastics align to the threaded posts - I mean, even WMS had "slotted plastics" for play and adjustment, but Spooky's are dead-on with minimal tolerance slop: impressive! The recessed holes in the PF for certain posts are another thoughtful touch. The cabinet is solid, the backglass is just that, everything fits and aligns well and the overall feel is one of attention and quality. Still, the detail nags noted above and by others would really kick Spooky to the next level - I have no doubt they'd beat JJP's boasting if they had a couple folks to devote time to playtesting and refinement on each game.

Sorry for the novel. Lots to discuss and share.

#14361 2 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

Finally, I am seeing some dimples in various places.... I thought this wasn't an issue on these Spooky / Bader PFs? I don't even get that many airballs (the few I do get are WILD AS FUCK) so I'm kind of surprised.

Welcome to the club man. A few dimples is not a big deal. Compared to other manufacturers its not even close, at least for me. The R&M playfield does have a few dimples, but man it is holding up way better. It is painful the first time you get a NIB from anyone and you see that happen though.

#14362 2 years ago
Quoted from LouMatt:

Welcome to the club man. A few dimples is not a big deal. Compared to other manufacturers its not even close, at least for me. The R&M playfield does have a few dimples, but man it is holding up way better. It is painful the first time you get a NIB from anyone and you see that happen though.

Have you modded your flippers yet? I noticed about 10x the dimples after the mod.

#14363 2 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

I've had to make a few adjustments to my game (738) as well. But since I've never had a NIB game before, I'm not sure how much is "typical for any game", versus "unique to Spooky". I know from the various recent Stern and JJP threads that "issues out of box" are very common. But sometimes an "issue" is subjective.
The only Spooky-unique flub I see is the flipper bushing / shim issue. That is a 100% FAIL that should have been caught in the design/proto/early build phase. Why these still aren't shimmed or cut at the factory is hard to defend. BUT at least the fix is simple and reliable enough, unlike in some Sterns and JJPs where intended features are downright nerfed or handwaved out of existence.
I applied anti-rattle tape to the glass, and adjusted my EOS on day one: I knew about the glass rattle from experience but some folks may not mind so I'll give Spooky a pass. EOS I always set - but they looked pretty dang good to me at the start. I've not had a single flipper issue from day one.
The main issue(s) I've had are scoop rejects, diverter hangs, and uncertainty with the upper garage shot. Scoop reject was easily improved with a single washer to lower the front, which is still prone for protection as it should be. The diverter hang was solved by removing the house and adjusting the left rail - which looked like it had been set low from the factory to begin with, but also had an odd kink. The left garage shot brings me to my biggest source of confusion / frustration: How much is an "issue" something "the game", versus "I suck"? I mean, the shot has been made enough that I know it works. But more often than not, it clunks halfway up and comes back. The rail curves seem smooth and follow the art as recommended... and since I brick enough other shots still, I'm inclined to think it's me. But man, it's hard feel confident one way or the other at this point. OTOH I've only had the game a week, and have been too busy to really play much... so I'm not rushing to judgement here yet. And for these issues, again I'm not sure if those are "spooky issues" or "no sympathy from a Stranger Things owner" issues.
I also think my right garage/orbit feed shot is not 100% reliable but that may be the switch issue others have reported... yet those swtiches don't seem to be adjustable by much if at all, and I really don't want to spend $150+ to replace them.
Otherwise, I share the view that the wire slack is nonexistent and unforgiving in spots: they really didn't seem to have serviceability in mind. And yes, that power supply fan is TOO EFFING LOUD. I thought ya'll were being dramatic but damn!
But for credit where due: I love the overall assembly quality. Wire routing and bundling is nice and clean. I can't believe how precisely the tiny holes in the plastics align to the threaded posts - I mean, even WMS had "slotted plastics" for play and adjustment, but Spooky's are dead-on with minimal tolerance slop: impressive! The recessed holes in the PF for certain posts are another thoughtful touch. The cabinet is solid, the backglass is just that, everything fits and aligns well and the overall feel is one of attention and quality. Still, the detail nags noted above and by others would really kick Spooky to the next level - I have no doubt they'd beat JJP's boasting if they had a couple folks to devote time to playtesting and refinement on each game.
Sorry for the novel. Lots to discuss and share.

One thing about the left garage shot. Before I made adjustments there was a definite 'rattle' that stopped most shots. After adjusting, it is very easy to know I either missed the shot or it went smoothly. Barely any rattle instances at all. Same with the right orbit. Once I replaced (I only replaced the top right 2 switches which were the most problematic on mine) with MRs, no more ball hangups, flying balls. I do still have the occasional shot that for whatever reason doesn't activate the diverter - and honestly I have tested it 100's of times without issue - so that leads me to believe there is something in the code/rules that I may be missing that is causing this (aka - supposed to be this way).

#14364 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

One thing about the left garage shot. Before I made adjustments there was a definite 'rattle' that stopped most shots. After adjusting, it is very easy to know I either missed the shot or it went smoothly. Barely any rattle instances at all. Same with the right orbit. Once I replaced (I only replaced the top right 2 switches which were the most problematic on mine) with MRs, no more ball hangups, flying balls. I do still have the occasional shot that for whatever reason doesn't activate the diverter - and honestly I have tested it 100's of times without issue - so that leads me to believe there is something in the code/rules that I may be missing that is causing this (aka - supposed to be this way).

I think I read somewhere that it has logic for when and when not to open depending on the portal charge so it will sometimes divert down to charge the portal in the inner loop or go to the garage the backway.

#14365 2 years ago

I'm mad at my R&M right now. I had a killer game going, and I managed to start Rick Potion #9, multiball, and Meseeks Mania at the same time! I barely had time to think "Here we go, time to finally really blow this mutha up!" when the game went dark and reset.

F**K!

#14366 2 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I'm mad at my R&M right now. I had a killer game going, and I managed to start Rick Potion #9, multiball, and Meseeks Mania at the same time! I barely had time to think "Here we go, time to finally really blow this mutha up!" when the game went dark and reset.
F**K!

doh. yeah, there are some game stopping bugs in the beta release, but they are so random that when they happen I don't know what was happening to actually report them. (and infrequent).

The meanest the game was to me recently was sending me to the no ramps dimension while giving me the pirates of the pancreas adventure.

#14367 2 years ago

Hahaha yea thats a bad stack. Had a d3d-f4m come up during Rickall once, that kinda sucked.

#14368 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Have you modded your flippers yet? I noticed about 10x the dimples after the mod.

Which mod? Your mod?

#14369 2 years ago

Beta? This was the latest code.

I think it's charming when it picks a dimension where you can't progress on the current adventure. That's the kind of crazy shit that makes this game so great! But I can't imagine what could cause game events to reset a game besides sloppy programming.

#14370 2 years ago

I think it's charming when it picks a dimension where you can't progress on the current adventure. That's the kind of crazy shit that makes this game so great! But I can't imagine what could cause game events to reset a game besides sloppy programming.

I would highly suggest going to the May 18th code if you are using the code off the Spooky site. It resolves most of the flipper issues...and i haven't seen any reboot bugs.

https://soldmy.org/pin/rm/

#14371 2 years ago

I think using the phrase "sloppy programming" is a huge disservice to Eric and his code.

Shit happens. It's pinball. What you could do is send a bug report to Eric so that he could try to recreate the issue and fix it. Cliche time: be part of the solution, not the problem.

#14372 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I would highly suggest going to the May 18th code if you are using the code off the Spooky site. It resolves most of the flipper issues...and i haven't seen any reboot bugs.
https://soldmy.org/pin/rm/

I'm on latest code and game never reset but froze a couple of times and needed to be power cycled.

#14373 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

I'm on latest code and game never reset but froze a couple of times and needed to be power cycled.

Yeah, i've had that happen a few different times. Last night I had an odd issue. I "think" i went into the scoop and it shot the trough ball out of the portal rather than release the scoop ball. I wasn't really clear on what happened until I drained and realized it was still waiting for a ball and there was one in the scoop. Just doing a menu reset resolved it though.

#14374 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Just for the record, no I have not modded my flippers yet. Interesting.

#14375 2 years ago

Anyone have the issue of the shot not registering when you hit the inner orbit? It used to register every shot, and now about 50% of them go right around the loop without registering.

It especially hurts when you have an Extra Ball lit, and you finally make that shot and get nothing!

Anyone have this issue and find a fix?

#14376 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I think using the phrase "sloppy programming" is a huge disservice to Eric and his code.
Shit happens. It's pinball. What you could do is send a bug report to Eric so that he could try to recreate the issue and fix it. Cliche time: be part of the solution, not the problem.

I tried helping directly once, all I got was attitude. So now my attitude reflects that. Sorry!

And if you look back, he disappeared right after I asked (and never got an answer) whether he ever uses a storage scope to see if what he has programmed actually happens as expected. Then a while later, without comment, he released code that fixed the major flipper issues. What a coincidence!

I have mucho programming experience, so I know whereof I speak. I can only imagine what sort of spaghetti code might make a game reset when all it has to do is monitor switches, fire solenoids, turn leds on and off, and play sounds and videos. Stack overflows?

May 18th is the latest code and is what I was on. Like I said.

#14377 2 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Which mod? Your mod?

Well yes, I am using my mod...but I think any of the forms of flipper dropping on this thread are viable. You can use my mod, shave the bushings @toyotaboy's mod, or the PinballLife bushings. I'm not trying to promote my stuff...just saying that dropping the flippers gave me a lot more dimples.

#14378 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Well yes, I am using my mod...but I think any of the forms of flipper dropping on this thread are viable. You can use my mod, shave the bushings toyotaboy's mod, or the PinballLife bushings. I'm not trying to promote my stuff...just saying that dropping the flippers gave me a lot more dimples.

I'm confused... So PBL has the bushings, but Spooky still has us waiting for our replacements?

Dude, spend a couple of bucks, and get people sorted FFS!!!!

#14379 2 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

I'm confused... So PBL has the bushings, but Spooky still has us waiting for our replacements?

I received a notice that Spooky sent me a package today (unsolicited). I imagine it's the new bushings. After 6 months of R&D, these are the most anticipated flipper bushings of all-time!

#14380 2 years ago

By the way, the soldmypin link is no longer to the beta, it's the same version as on Spooky's website.

#14381 2 years ago
Quoted from LouMatt:

Ahhhh that's good to know! I couldn't recall any chatter of "dimples" here; in fact it was mostly the opposite, in everyone's PFs being remarkably defect free. I wasn't inclined to sweat 'em just yet - nothing remains perfect forever after all - but then I've been the oddball often enough to wonder if somehow I got the short straw. As long as it's normal, no biggie

#14382 2 years ago

So many pages of the same issues...we all have them. I think at this point all current owners are aware of them and how to fix them. The key posts are extremely helpful.

I would love to see more talk in this thread about future code changes, and potentially new adventures. With no wizard mode, an abundance of a new adventures would totally scratch the itch that many of us have with content. Many of us are aware the new season drops in just a few days...how cool would it be if there was still time left in the license to be able to develop new adventures using Season 5 (and potentially later) content?

I'm also still hoping for more cable clips...so much hilarious content there.

#14383 2 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Yeah, I don't know...I still feel like bushings are more of a pain in the ass to install, but they are probably the "best" solution. From my point of view I say drop your flippers however you want...the game is a dream come true once you do that .

#14384 2 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

So many pages of the same issues...we all have them. I think at this point all current owners are aware of them and how to fix them. The key posts are extremely helpful.
I would love to see more talk in this thread about future code changes, and potentially new adventures. With no wizard mode, an abundance of a new adventures would totally scratch the itch that many of us have with content. Many of us are aware the new season drops in just a few days...how cool would it be if there was still time left in the license to be able to develop new adventures using Season 5 (and potentially later) content?
I'm also still hoping for more cable clips...so much hilarious content there.

Season 5 starts this Sunday. Hoping to see some new adventures as well, maybe more Mortys? Secret Evil Morty?

#14385 2 years ago

We don't even have slut dragons or snake jazz yet!

#14386 2 years ago

start Rick Potion #9, multiball, and Meseeks Mania at the same time! I barely had time to think "Here we go, time to finally really blow this mutha up!" when the game went dark and reset.

I had this happen too. I did not go dark but it just froze. Also one time on Rick Potion #9 I'm pretty sure it just ended for no reason, I for sure did not complete the mode.

#14387 2 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Oh, I forgot that I had to buy the quiet fan because this thing sounds like a jet waiting to take off. I also bought the coil fans but that’s because I plan to run tournaments and it’s not unique to Spooky, so that’s not really their problem.
Charge $200 more and take care of this stuff at the factory please! Also, reply to my emails…

Hopefully the board benheck designed that they're using for the next pin has finer resolution on the duty cycle so they can get closer to the magical trap/hold performance Stern gets with their Spike "microsecond machine gun" duty cycle when the flippers are held. That would address a good chunk of the heat issues you see on R&M.

#14388 2 years ago

I wish there was an easy mode code like there is no countdown or timer to make the shots. I like to take my time and cradle the ball, if I miss then I miss. The game for me is tough enough that I don't need the additional stress of hurrying up or being penalized for cradling or missing.

#14389 2 years ago

The game definitely plays off getting you stressed. I wasn't trying to bring in Meeseeks for a long while just because they stressed me out.

#14390 2 years ago

Just confirmed. Got an email from spooky so I gave them a call, the new lower bushings are in and being sent out. So if you're on the list, be expecting them

#14391 2 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

I wish there was an easy mode code like there is no countdown or timer to make the shots. I like to take my time and cradle the ball, if I miss then I miss. The game for me is tough enough that I don't need the additional stress of hurrying up or being penalized for cradling or missing.

Not all the modes have a timer. Rickall won't end til everything is dead - take your time and bring in a multiball. I don't think there's timers on Scary Terry or Armothy... OTOH the timer is part of the joke on Pirates, and is important in Moonmen and Schwifty. Pickle Rick has timed and untimed parts. I like the variety.

#14392 2 years ago
Quoted from jguzik420:

Just confirmed. Got an email from spooky so I gave them a call, the new lower bushings are in and being sent out. So if you're on the list, be expecting them

I think everyone is on the list...I would hope. I didn't go fill out any form.

#14393 2 years ago
Quoted from fnord:

The game definitely plays off getting you stressed. I wasn't trying to bring in Meeseeks for a long while just because they stressed me out.

Meeseeks are critical to good scores. Bring 'em in and USE THEM, that's why they exist

#14394 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Meeseeks are critical to good scores. Bring 'em in and USE THEM, that's why they exist

Definitely. I've gotten over that hump and it really helps.

#14395 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I think everyone is on the list...I would hope. I didn't go fill out any form.

Not a great assumption. On 12/16/20, I sent Morgan Emery an email entitled "Add me to the list to get new flipper bushings...#175" with my address. Fairly sure I did this because it's what was requested (from Spooky). No form was required, just a simple email.

If you don't get a tracking email from Spooky, I'd send them an email if you want the updated bushings.

#14396 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Not a great assumption. On 12/16/20, I sent Morgan Emery an email entitled "Add me to the list to get new flipper bushings...#175" with my address. Fairly sure I did this because it's what was requested (from Spooky). No form was required, just a simple email.
If you don't get a tracking email from Spooky, I'd send them an email if you want the updated bushings.

Good to know, but I will reiterate. Everyone should be on the list. I didn't see the request, as I'm sure many others didn't as well.

#14397 2 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:Anyone have the issue of the shot not registering when you hit the inner orbit? It used to register every shot, and now about 50% of them go right around the loop without registering.
It especially hurts when you have an Extra Ball lit, and you finally make that shot and get nothing!
Anyone have this issue and find a fix?

MRS #Sonic

#14398 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Good to know, but I will reiterate. Everyone should be on the list. I didn't see the request, as I'm sure many others didn't as well.

Charlie gave people clear instructions when he announced the decision (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/182#post-6017299). Don't know what world you live in, but my experience is pinball companies don't keep complete lists! They all typically require asking for updates like this!

#14399 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Charlie gave people clear instructions when he announced the decision (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/182#post-6017299). Don't know what world you live in, but my experience is pinball companies don't keep complete lists! They all typically require asking for updates like this!

My apologies that with the dozens of issues and thousands of posts this slipped my mind. And yes, they have our money and our addresses. They have lists. While I realize many companies wouldn't bother, it seems like something that should just be sent out to the customers whether they ask for it or not...

#14400 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

C'mon man. You worked for Apple, and you don't think Spooky has a customer database to reference? Especially when they have 750 pre-orders to keep track of. This is simple stuff for any company.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
Trade
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

10,500 (OBO)
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 13,500.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 20,214 posts in this topic. You are on page 288 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/288?hl=manadams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.