(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,228 posts
  • 743 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by jonesjb
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 286 of 405.
#14251 2 years ago
Quoted from gutz:

I tried a new strategy for Morty's choice. Instead of automatically picking rick potion #9, I went for Moonmen. I don't always win moonmen, but have been able to crush it on occasion with my best being two sets of orbs. With 40 megaseeds and five X multiplier, I went for it. Wasn't my best moonmen but I did get one set of orbs plus a few extra shots to net 50M for that mode. At the end of the ball, the megaseeds doubled that for a bonus of 100M+. The morty's choice adventure alone banked a freaking crazy 150M!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Holy Moly! To think I'm here struggling to crack a 10m score after 8 months of ownership! After months of machine tweaks, it seems like I need to do few more.. maybe take the flippers down a smidge more even than I have etc., play with level again.

#14252 2 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

Holy Moly! To think I'm here struggling to crack a 10m score after 8 months of ownership! After months of machine tweaks, it seems like I need to do few more.. maybe take the flippers down a smidge more even than I have etc., play with level again.

Moonmen can really give you huge points, especially in the 3x ramp dimension, and if you can grab it during a multiball. I had this opportunity just one time, and I felt apart like a Jerry. I think I hit just two or three shots even with all the help and still got over 15m in the mode.

#14253 2 years ago
Quoted from Our_Man_in_Oz:

What's your pitch? Since you've been doing tweaks I assume you have your flippers EOS' dialed in?

#14254 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Scoop ejections are very real. It seems like mostly you have to tap it in or it gets rejected.

For some machines and not others I suppose ... I almost never have scoop rejects. I do miss sometimes though Lol

My best record for out of scoop then on the fly back into the scoop again is 6 times repeat Ha ha

Admittedly when that nonsense was happening I was just trying to shoot from the kickout straight into the Rick side of the ship.

Always had a playfield protector fitted, so that might have an impact somehow. Alot of times I will hit the rubber post sleeve one side or other, bounces across to wire, then plops into scoop. Actually it's kinda tough to avoid the ball going into the scoop, like when only multiball is lit, and trying to lite the next mode. "Fu@king scoop!!. Why can't it frigging reject every once in a while dammit!!" Lol

#14255 2 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Moonmen can really give you huge points, especially in the 3x ramp dimension, and if you can grab it during a multiball. I had this opportunity just one time, and I felt apart like a Jerry. I think I hit just two or three shots even with all the help and still got over 15m in the mode.

I love Moonmen but I'm lucky if I can get it going long enough. I had one good run when it first was added but hardly any since then.

Quoted from fnord:

What's your pitch? Since you've been doing tweaks I assume you have your flippers EOS' dialed in?

Something like 6.7 now from memory after trying many angles. Yep well and truly sorted EOS, it flips great.

#14256 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar123:

That weird as that is the only shot I can hit consistently every time and I haven’t adjusted anything yet.

Same. I just moved the game & set it up somewhere else...and I swear it plays even better now. I was looping & hitting the garage shot with relative ease. I was planning on doing some fiddling, but man...I think I'm just gonna leave it.

#14257 2 years ago

gorickyourself.com
gorickyourself (resized).pnggorickyourself (resized).png

#14258 2 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

So, I've done all the mods and the game is playing a lot nicer, but I'm having a couple of issues.
One, I can't really backhand the right ramp. I've fixed the bushings and upped the right flipper power, but it's still not happening often.
Two, the kickout from the portal doesn't hit the inlane straight ever and usually bounces right, or worse, left. Any adjustments for that?

Backhanding the right ramp was not part of Scott's design he said. I can backhand mine and don't know how shitty i'd be if I couldn't, but I think it was an unintended outcome by the build.

#14259 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Backhanding the right ramp was not part of Scott's design he said. I can backhand mine and don't know how shitty i'd be if I couldn't, but I think it was an unintended outcome by the build.

Scott’s crazy… he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. I back hand that shot all the time.

#14260 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Scott’s crazy… he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. I back hand that shot all the time.

When I first got my game, the right flipper was angled up and could backhand that right rap very, very easily but the left ramp shot wasn't in the sweet spot of the flipper. I used a straight edge and aligned the flipper with the inlane ball guide and the shots to the left ramp improved a bunch. With this change, I can barely squeak out a right ramp back hand from a trapped ball only with a perfect shot.

#14261 2 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Nudge and Tap. Don't mash.

With regards to the magna save, I would generally agree with you probably 95% of the time. I did however, just a couple days ago, have a ball going out the outlane and I was late to the button. My mind did a quick calculation that a quick nudge and tap would do nothing, so I MASHED THE BUTTON for all it was worth. It somehow pulled the ball from deeper in the outlane than I had ever saved (still just barely in the outlane, but hopefully you get my point). I had about 3-4 bars of power on the magnet and it used all of them just as the ball was speeding past the magnet and flung the ball into the middle of the playfield. Hard to describe, but it was definitely the most powerful save I've ever pulled off and all due to some bad timing on my part and lucky timing on running out of power.

#14262 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

With regards to the magna save, I would generally agree with you probably 95% of the time. I did however, just a couple days ago, have a ball going out the outlane and I was late to the button. My mind did a quick calculation that a quick nudge and tap would do nothing, so I MASHED THE BUTTON for all it was worth. It somehow pulled the ball from deeper in the outlane than I had ever saved (still just barely in the outlane, but hopefully you get my point). I had about 3-4 bars of power on the magnet and it used all of them just as the ball was speeding past the magnet and flung the ball into the middle of the playfield. Hard to describe, but it was definitely the most powerful save I've ever pulled off and all due to some bad timing on my part and lucky timing on running out of power.

Yeah, there's a time for both for sure. The magna-save play on R&M is the best I've ever used, so fun and dynamic. Easy to kill yourself with it too. My favorite thing on the PF for sure. Have a BKSoR Pro right next to my R&M at the moment and it's just depressing how bad the magna save implementation on BKSoR is in comparison.

Well done Scott!

#14263 2 years ago
Quoted from Coyohtay:

When I first got my game, the right flipper was angled up and could backhand that right rap very, very easily but the left ramp shot wasn't in the sweet spot of the flipper. I used a straight edge and aligned the flipper with the inlane ball guide and the shots to the left ramp improved a bunch. With this change, I can barely squeak out a right ramp back hand from a trapped ball only with a perfect shot.

Makes sense.

I guess mine is kind of like yours was.

I can back hand from the right flipper to the right ramp easily all day. But, I do have a more difficult time making the left ramp with the same right flipper. I can make the left ramp with the right flipper (especially more than originally because I moved the ramp to the screw holes further to the right underneath it).

But i’m sure if I adjusted the right flipper it would probably help that left ramp shot even more but make the right ramp backhand more difficult.

Oh well! It plays pretty good so I’ll probably just leave it.

#14264 2 years ago

Anyone making a ramp cover for the right ramp? I'm getting airballs like crazy.

And who was it that made that crystal mod for the scoop?

#14265 2 years ago

Grind down the center-facing sides of the rivets on the right ramp, those are what causes the airballs. Left side rivet especially.

#14266 2 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

harryhoudini made a nice set, I have his prototype on my right ramp, includes lower and upper cover, completely eliminates the problem: https://pinballmods.co/rick-and-morty-pinball-mods/ramp-covers-protectors-rick-morty

Scott D. also made a cover for the top corner of the right ramp as well, you can get that at PBL: https://www.pinballlife.com/rick-and-morty-right-ramp-airball-protector.html

#14267 2 years ago

I discovered some chipping today under two of my posts, I sent a note to Spooky to see if there is a way to prevent it from spreading or fix it. Anyone else noticed this? I’ve only had my machine a couple months, maybe 1000 plays.

I discovered it by accident, as the screw on the one post literally flew off after a recent shot.

4CDC2DD1-8C42-4507-A820-8CAD394D1996 (resized).jpeg4CDC2DD1-8C42-4507-A820-8CAD394D1996 (resized).jpegF14F1F07-B26D-44CF-96CF-F9BC1308D677 (resized).jpegF14F1F07-B26D-44CF-96CF-F9BC1308D677 (resized).jpeg
#14268 2 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

I discovered some chipping today under two of my posts, I sent a note to Spooky to see if there is a way to prevent it from spreading or fix it. Anyone else noticed this? I’ve only had my machine a couple months, maybe 1000 plays.
I discovered it by accident, as the screw on the one post literally flew off after a recent shot.[quoted image][quoted image]

Is that a chip or a reflection below the insert in the first pic?

#14269 2 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

I discovered it by accident, as the screw on the one post literally flew off after a recent shot.[quoted image][quoted image]

It appears it was over tightened and spun when assembled. As I said give us a call.

#14270 2 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Nooooooooo….
“Shoot oh look” now it’s like the GNR thread!

KIDDING, KIDDING, KIDDING!!!!

(I couldn’t resist)

Spooky playfields fuc#in rock!
Just like Spooky!

I have over 1000 plays on my machine And it’s solid!

#14271 2 years ago

Quick Question, since this is my first machine with plastic ramps: Is it safe to use VMP Naptha to strip the wax off of these plastic ramps?
Thanks!

#14272 2 years ago

Well the game's been playing well enough that I moved it from the shop and into the main cade room. Kinda messed up my formerly chronologic lineup but I think it looks great - the active portal reflects off the ceiling and illuminates the window (and yes, with this pin we made the leap 30 years into the future... which I guess is appropo as Dr. Who himself might have been proud ha ha)

20210611_170627 (resized).jpg20210611_170627 (resized).jpg

20210611_161720 (resized).jpg20210611_161720 (resized).jpg

My issue with the ball bouncing off the upper flipper orbit rail was due to the shooter wireform being just hair low, thus occasionally deflecting the ball - easy to fix once I realized this. The only issue I seem to have now is the left orbit sometimes just dies behind the house somewhere. Wonder where the ball went, then it comes dribbling back out. Which adjustment is supposed to take care of this?

Also - I don't seem to be getting the Interdimensional Cable shows in attract mode. Actually, the game is pretty much silent even though I've turned those settings on. Is there a funky one that cancels them out somehow?

(speaking of sound, the "subway horn" or whatever that is when you hit the Rick target is one of my favorite sounds in all of pinball. So much of this game is an eargasm! I need to start trapping up just to listen to the dimension soundtracks).

FWIW, ss set by Spooky's build, I can backhand the right ramp, and from that same flipper the left ramp is pretty much at the tip. Neither is a "gimme" shot but I appreciate the balance. The upper right flipper is killing me - I've made all the shots but not reliably on command, so the timing is still escaping me. But then I've only put a couple dozen games on! I can tell I'm generally getting better, which is great. OTOH it's hard to be certain because man, this game just RIPS you a new one when you least expect it. So every awesome game seems promptly canceled by an embarrassment But the replay award gets me every time.

Finally, as for mods: you guys weren't kidding, that power supply fan is obnoxiously loud; I can hear it from another room even over the din and my usual stereo volume. And who had the death crystal mod... I thought PBL was selling them but don't see it listed?

#14273 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Is that a chip or a reflection below the insert in the first pic?

Yeah that is a fresh piece of a chip that came off that one post I believe, it was sitting there loose. I emailed Spooky and Luke got back to me quickly, will work with him directly on the fix. I just got nervous and figured I would ask the group about it...never had it happen before. Thanks Luke!

#14274 2 years ago

I have never waited for a machine as long as Rick n Morty.. that is NOT a critique of spooky, more like.. how many months the anticipation and ex itement has grown. So proud to be part of this hoping for the one and only delivery to norway in 3-4 weeks!

#14275 2 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

I have never waited for a machine as long as Rick n Morty.. that is NOT a critique of spooky, more like.. how many months the anticipation and ex itement has grown. So proud to be part of this hoping for the one and only delivery to norway in 3-4 weeks!

frankenfurter anticipation.giffrankenfurter anticipation.gif
#14276 2 years ago

If you choose moonmen for instead of rick potion 9 does it still time out after the song is finished?

I would find it hard to not pick rick potion as the music is hilarious and can't help but rock out while playing that mode.

#14277 2 years ago

With 0 pre-stamps and 2 ramps per adventure (after the first two) it's going to be a damn long while before I see Potion #9, good news is the game is making me play better.

#14278 2 years ago

If you haven’t lowered your flippers, find a way.

It changed ball control, flipper power (left ramp with more ease), shot accuracy… even the spin of the ball as it exited the horseshoe, which would sometimes go SDTM for me.

On my 3rd game with them lowered I got to adventure 10 on ball 2 (with the default gimme cards) and beat my high score by 50%… all with my upper flipper dead for my last 2 balls (time to re-solder again!).

Get spacers from Aniraf or @toyotaboy, print your own spacers, shorten your bushings, get shortened bushings from PBL, get on the list for new bushings from Spooky… something!

#14279 2 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

My issue with the ball bouncing off the upper flipper orbit rail was due to the shooter wireform being just hair low, thus occasionally deflecting the ball - easy to fix once I realized this. The only issue I seem to have now is the left orbit sometimes just dies behind the house somewhere. Wonder where the ball went, then it comes dribbling back out. Which adjustment is supposed to take care of this?

Remove the house and it’s easy to see what’s going on but my bet is that the ball is hitting the diverter behind the house.

#14280 2 years ago
Quoted from lookyloo:

If you haven’t lowered your flippers, find a way.
It changed ball control, flipper power (left ramp with more ease), shot accuracy… even the spin of the ball as it exited the horseshoe, which would sometimes go SDTM for me.
On my 3rd game with them lowered I got to adventure 10 on ball 2 (with the default gimme cards) and beat my high score by 50%… all with my upper flipper dead for my last 2 balls (time to re-solder again!).
Get spacers from Aniraf or toyotaboy, print your own spacers, shorten your bushings, get shortened bushings from PBL, get on the list for new bushings from Spooky… something!

Right!? It is insane how much better the game is!

#14281 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Right!? It is insane how much better the game is!

I meant to ask: Have you settled on a final "power level" for your flippers? As per your other posts I have also lowered my power from 30 to 25. Still no problem making the ramps and the scoop (seems) to have less rejects. Have you found an absolute lower threshold yet (where you can't make the ramps?) Have you also experienced less scoop rejects at the lower power settings?

#14282 2 years ago

Sorry if this is mentioned already, but I got 80 pages behind on this thread.

After updating the code, my previously working flippers now have some knockdown and bounce the ball back really hard. I adjusted the eos switches on each a long time ago. I had the original knockdown issue almost completely eliminated, so i immediately noticed the flipper performance differences upon code update.

I saw a new option for flippers in the settings, but when i tried the original or whatever it was called, it made my flippers make a horrible and loud clicking noise when held. I will sadly roll back the code if I must to get the old performance back, even if i lose some new content. I used to be able to do lots of live catches and just basic cradling, but now the ball is flung wildly when attempting to make the same basic maneuvers. I appreciate any help.

#14283 2 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

I have an extra PBL right ramp cover. PM me your address and I’ll send it to you.

#14284 2 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

I meant to ask: Have you settled on a final "power level" for your flippers? As per your other posts I have also lowered my power from 30 to 25. Still no problem making the ramps and the scoop (seems) to have less rejects. Have you found an absolute lower threshold yet (where you can't make the ramps?) Have you also experienced less scoop rejects at the lower power settings?

I think 25 is feeling like the sweet spot for me. I still get some aggressive shots, but the game feels really solid.

On a different not, I wanted to update everyone who has purchased from me. I had a miracle happen today where I was able to find some more screws at an Ace hardware on the other side of Phoenix, AZ. Every order prior to 6/8/2021 will be shipping out Monday! I really appreciate everyone's kindness and willingness to wait. I should have more screws coming from three different vendors this week. If they don't show I'm going to crawl in a hole .

#14285 2 years ago
Quoted from Braindance:

Sorry if this is mentioned already, but I got 80 pages behind on this thread.
After updating the code, my previously working flippers now have some knockdown and bounce the ball back really hard. I adjusted the eos switches on each a long time ago. I had the original knockdown issue almost completely eliminated, so i immediately noticed the flipper performance differences upon code update.
I saw a new option for flippers in the settings, but when i tried the original or whatever it was called, it made my flippers make a horrible and loud clicking noise when held. I will sadly roll back the code if I must to get the old performance back, even if i lose some new content. I used to be able to do lots of live catches and just basic cradling, but now the ball is flung wildly when attempting to make the same basic maneuvers. I appreciate any help.

If you haven't already, go here and get this code and set the flipper settings to default.

https://soldmy.org/pin/rm/

#14286 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

I have an extra PBL right ramp cover. PM me your address and I’ll send it to you.

Thanks, wish I had seen this before I ordered it from PBL!

In other news, I wish I could leave the Roy background loop playing all the time. Damn that is a chill tune.

#14287 2 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

In other news, I wish I could leave the Roy background loop playing all the time. Damn that is a chill tune.

Maybe Scott will release his R&M soundtrack as a download someday. Didnt he do that with the TNA music?

#14288 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Maybe Scott will release his R&M soundtrack as a download someday. Didnt he do that with the TNA music?

https://open.spotify.com/album/3DqoAiFODFZyIzzrQ7y1Fu?si=d5IMuAVwQeKW0a2CCSIYBg&dl_branch=1

#14289 2 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

The song for the TNA dimension is Alpha Particles. That is the song that plays when Reactor 1 is running on TNA.
--Scott

Posting this here just in case anyone asks which TNA song is already included in R&M...
Love this song, sometimes I will cradle the ball, open the coin door and boost the volume while this song is playing (that and for the fart dimension as well)

#14291 2 years ago

My upper display has segments out - I tried resetting the connectors and nothing.

The anti-gravity is out as well. Any ideas?

23BD8909-8CFA-4F64-B12C-8748C0575178 (resized).jpeg23BD8909-8CFA-4F64-B12C-8748C0575178 (resized).jpeg

#14292 2 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

My upper display has segments out - I tried resetting the connectors and nothing.
[quoted image]

It happen sometimes on my machine
Always the connectors ... check the one on the Pd led also
Maybe you ve some hard glue between the pins or something like that ?

#14293 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I think you put the wrong link there. We want to link for the Scotts full Rick and Morty soundtrack.

I put the right link.

#14294 2 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

[quoted image]

This has happen to me. Timer displays (scoop eject and between flippers) had garbled looking letters/numbers or no LED lights for Anti-Gravity meter. In my situation, the ribbon cables connected to the displays under the playfield had pulled away from their connector pins due to gravity and vibrations. Trace both ends of the the ribbon cable to the connector pins for each LED display and make sure they are firmly pushed in. This resolved my problems.

#14295 2 years ago

Just finished a prototype animated launch ball button with built in lcd.

You can keep up to date in the thread below.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/animated-launch-ball-button

FYI Christopher at Spooky was pretty clear to me that anyone attaching this mod or any mod would in fact void their Spooky warranty.

#14296 2 years ago

You can put the quieter fan in the power supply and it won’t void your warranty, but oh nooooo, that button is the line.

Quoted from Vimtoman:

Just finished a prototype animated launch ball button with built in lcd.
You can keep up to date in the thread below.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/animated-launch-ball-button
FYI Christopher at Spooky was pretty clear to me that anyone attaching this mod or any mod would in fact void their Spooky warranty.

#14297 2 years ago
Quoted from Jherre6:

You can put the quieter fan in the power supply and it won’t void your warranty, but oh nooooo, that button is the line.

I think the problem with a lot of mods is they try and draw the power from the pinball power boards/supplies.

This taxing the machines power supplies. This is a big no-no .. especially on 20+ year old pins where the power boards are usually marginal anyway.

The other issue is people put stupid alligator clips on their mods - which are just a recipe for disaster. I fixed a Scared Stiff recently where the owner had fitted a “scoop lite mod” ... the alligator clips moved (as they will, next to a scoop), shorted out against the coil leads, and major carnage ensued!

And when people break their new machines, it’s “hello Spooky/Stern/JJP! My machine doesn’t work any more! Dunno why? Send me parts to fix it!!”

Sterns warranty says “any modifications void your warranty” ... and I don’t blame them.

rd

#14298 2 years ago

This mod only draws 12v 65ma so not really hungry.

As for warranty on pinballs that's a delicate subject at the moment.

#14299 2 years ago

I don’t see how this is any different than the crystal mod over the scoop eject. There could even be something nice to connect it, like the scoop eject mod. This isn’t the first time someone is taxing a pinball power supply with an extra watt or two.

But I do understand your point. Voiding the warranty as a whole is questionable though. What if you do this, it blows your power supply, then the play field starts chipping like the guy a few posts above?

Quoted from rotordave:

I think the problem with a lot of mods is they try and draw the power from the pinball power boards/supplies.
This taxing the machines power supplies. This is a big no-no .. especially on 20+ year old pins where the power boards are usually marginal anyway.
The other issue is people put stupid alligator clips on their mods - which are just a recipe for disaster. I fixed a Scared Stiff recently where the owner had fitted a “scoop lite mod” ... the alligator clips moved (as they will, next to a scoop), shorted out against the coil leads, and major carnage ensued!
And when people break their new machines, it’s “hello Spooky/Stern/JJP! My machine doesn’t work any more! Dunno why? Send me parts to fix it!!”
Sterns warranty says “any modifications void your warranty” ... and I don’t blame them.
rd

#14300 2 years ago

Can anyone post a photo of their dialed in flippers? I'm trying to find the perfect angle and I'd like to compare where the flipper vs hole is for the bottom and how the top right is lined up.

Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

9,699 (OBO)
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 28.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Trade
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 13,500.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 20,228 posts in this topic. You are on page 286 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/286?hl=jigz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.