(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,219 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 37 hours ago by Jigz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 405.
#1301 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Ooh Wee! I just got some kind of super duper skill shot.. I squanched the ball and hit 2 loop shots in a row and then nailed the garage when it came around the 3rd time.. I got 1.2 million points for doing it and a really cool call out that I can’t remember.[quoted image]

BOOOOOM shaka laka! Yes, there are special skill shot lines that only play under these circumstances.

That is a great feeling, and each loop adds a multiplier to the skill shots. You also got a dimension immediately

#1302 4 years ago

Here’s how to make your own Pickle Pick mode for your Rick and Morty pinball machine. Here’s a very easy to do mod that adds a little more pizzazz to your game. I located mine in the upper right corner over the turnaround lane plastic. I think it looks great there and does double duty by helping to hide the opto wire running to the ramp.

step 1 before after (resized).jpgstep 1 before after (resized).jpg

Here is a list of the parts you will need:
The main item to procure is the Talking Pickle Rick figure from Runnning Press. You can buy it on amazon for about $10. I’ve also seen them locally at my Barnes and Noble bookstore. It also includes a little book all about Pickle Rick. The remaining items you should be able to get at your local hardware store are 1/2" diameter wood dowel about 2 1/4” long, 8-32 size hanger bolt, 8-32 lock nut, #8 washer. I ordered the plastic protector set for my game, so I have two plastics in the area where I mounted mine. I removed the original plastic and mounted the mod to the plastic protector itself. If you don’t have the plastic protector kit you could also mount directly to the original plastic.

step 2 parts (resized).jpgstep 2 parts (resized).jpg
step 3 pickle rick box info (resized).jpgstep 3 pickle rick box info (resized).jpg

First step is to drill a 5/32” hole in the plastic about 3" down from the wider end. You should place a piece of scrap wood under the plastic as you drill to help give you a clean exit hole. I also made some new artwork to go into my plastic protector. I printed my art onto some photo paper and used double sided tape to attach it to the top of the plastic. You want your new mounting hole drilled before applying your new artwork. Use a sharp exacto knife to trim out the art over the three holes (2 original mounting holes as well as the hole you just drilled).

step 5 plastic hole location (resized).jpgstep 5 plastic hole location (resized).jpg

Next step is to prepare your mounting dowel. The dowel you bought is probably longer than you need so you’ll need to cut off about a 2 1/4" inch piece. Try to keep your cut nice and square so the bottom of the dowel is flat. Drill a 3/32 pilot hole in the center of one end of the dowel. Try to drill straight down the center and not slanted at an angle. To insert the hanger bolt into the dowel you need to put a nut on the threaded end first. Then you can use a nut driver to screw it into the dowel. Once its fully screwed in you can remove the nut. Now you can insert the dowel into your plastic and secure with the washer and the lock nut.

step 4 dowel assembly (resized).jpgstep 4 dowel assembly (resized).jpg

Next step is to prepare your Pickle Rick. You need to remove him from the plastic base he’s glued too. I used a sharp exacto knife and carefully trimmed him away from the base. Try to cut as close to the glue line as possible to minimize cutting away too much of Pickle Rick material. He is hollow and was only attached at the base so he should just slip off the base once cut. Since he is hollow, he will slip right over your ½” dowel and you can re-install the assembled mod into the game. Once installed, you can rotate him on the dowel to the exact position you want.

step 6 assembled and installed (resized).jpgstep 6 assembled and installed (resized).jpg

For those who don’t have tools or skill to do this themselves I’ll be selling this as a fully assembled mod. The kit will include a fluorescent green plastic and will have pickle themed art already applied as well as some green acorn nuts to finish it off. I’m getting the fluorescent plastics cut now and they should be ready in a week or two. I tried a test with a small scrap piece of flouro green and it works well with the RGB lighting. That area of the game has 2 RGB lights under it so it gets a lot of light. Most of the time the LED’s are programmed to be white which causes the plastic to really glow green. When its not white the other colors still show through great.

#1303 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Here’s how to make your own Pickle Pick mode for your Rick and Morty pinball machine. Here’s a very easy to do mod that adds a little more pizzazz to your game. I located mine in the upper right corner over the turnaround lane plastic. I think it looks great there and does double duty by helping to hide the opto wire running to the ramp.
[quoted image]
Here is a list of the parts you will need:
The main item to procure is the Talking Pickle Rick figure from Runnning Press. You can buy it on amazon for about $10. I’ve also seen them locally at my Barnes and Noble bookstore. It also includes a little book all about Pickle Rick. The remaining items you should be able to get at your local hardware store are 1/2" diameter wood dowel about 2 1/4” long, 8-32 size hanger bolt, 8-32 lock nut, #8 washer. I ordered the plastic protector set for my game, so I have two plastics in the area where I mounted mine. I removed the original plastic and mounted the mod to the plastic protector itself. If you don’t have the plastic protector kit you could also mount directly to the original plastic.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
First step is to drill a 5/32” hole in the plastic about 3" down from the wider end. You should place a piece of scrap wood under the plastic as you drill to help give you a clean exit hole. I also made some new artwork to go into my plastic protector. I printed my art onto some photo paper and used double sided tape to attach it to the top of the plastic. You want your new mounting hole drilled before applying your new artwork. Use a sharp exacto knife to trim out the art over the three holes (2 original mounting holes as well as the hole you just drilled).
[quoted image]
Next step is to prepare your mounting dowel. The dowel you bought is probably longer than you need so you’ll need to cut off about a 2 1/4" inch piece. Try to keep your cut nice and square so the bottom of the dowel is flat. Drill a 3/32 pilot hole in the center of one end of the dowel. Try to drill straight down the center and not slanted at an angle. To insert the hanger bolt into the dowel you need to put a nut on the threaded end first. Then you can use a nut driver to screw it into the dowel. Once its fully screwed in you can remove the nut. Now you can insert the dowel into your plastic and secure with the washer and the lock nut.
[quoted image]
Next step is to prepare your Pickle Rick. You need to remove him from the plastic base he’s glued too. I used a sharp exacto knife and carefully trimmed him away from the base. Try to cut as close to the glue line as possible to minimize cutting away too much of Pickle Rick material. He is hollow and was only attached at the base so he should just slip off the base once cut. Since he is hollow, he will slip right over your ½” dowel and you can re-install the assembled mod into the game. Once installed, you can rotate him on the dowel to the exact position you want.
[quoted image]
For those who don’t have tools or skill to do this themselves I’ll be selling this as a fully assembled mod. The kit will include a fluorescent green plastic and will have pickle themed art already applied as well as some green acorn nuts to finish it off. I’m getting the fluorescent plastics cut now and they should be ready in a week or two. I tried a test with a small scrap piece of flouro green and it works well with the RGB lighting. That area of the game has 2 RGB lights under it so it gets a lot of light. Most of the time the LED’s are programmed to be white which causes the plastic to really glow green. When its not white the other colors still show through great.

Is that one mine?

Quoted from docquest:

Which Rick and Morty currency should I use?
Blemflarcks are the official currency of the Galactic Federation. That's the money that Rick devalued to zero to cause the collapse of the Galactic Federation.
Flurbos are what Krombopulos Michael gave to Rick after buying an anti-matter gun from him. Rick then used his 3,000 Flurbos for a day of fun with Morty at Blips and Chitz.
Schmeckles sound the funniest but are only used on the giant planet. 25 schmeckles is the cost a boob job or a ride down the stairs from Slippery Stair.
Smidgens are what Rick used to by Morty a sex robot on Gazorpazorp.
I'm think Flurbos as they are accepted at Blips and Chitz. Plus it's the shortest in lenght so it fits on the tiny label better.[quoted image]

I say do one of both, why not? Wish we had a third coin slot...damnt Danesi, why isnt this a wide body? lol....

#1304 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I say do one of both, why not? Wish we had a third coin slot...damnt Danesi, why isnt this a wide body? lol....

I like that idea. The older 60's bally's EM's mixed and matched slots that could be configured to take nickels, dimes, or quaters.

image-30 (resized).jpgimage-30 (resized).jpg
#1305 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Which Rick and Morty currency should I use?
Blemflarcks are the official currency of the Galactic Federation. That's the money that Rick devalued to zero to cause the collapse of the Galactic Federation.

If you used Blemflarcks it would need to be waaay more than 25.
Like 25 Million Blemflarcks.

#1306 4 years ago

Just called Brixie’s and spoke to someone.... he didn’t say or give a exact date but he said they will have Rick and Morty there to play in another week or two.

7D65C8EE-1A99-4E37-9F2D-EF14BE74D74F (resized).jpeg7D65C8EE-1A99-4E37-9F2D-EF14BE74D74F (resized).jpeg
#1307 4 years ago

Just got a few games in at Tilt. I hit the super skillshot on my very first ball. It was all downhill from there, points-wise, but those loops are very makeable and very satisfying.

It's fast, fun, and hard. So glad I'm in on it.

#1308 4 years ago

New update on the beta page for anybody running those. Doing what I can to get us to a nice stable place so we can get back to working on content!

#1309 4 years ago

Got about 10/15 games in today at Pinball Life and my wife got to try it. She liked it a lot too! On a side note, she REALLY liked ACNC so I think one might be in our future.

Back to RM... I had a few very good scoring games today (5+ million) and I was able to get the super skill shot a couple times!

It’s a tough game but so fun to play! I hit the loop with the spinner off the upper flipper a lot today and same for the right and left ramps. Such great flow when you get on a roll!

Love it and can’t wait to get mine.

Funny side note... I was in a multiball and Scott Danesi walks by and says hey what’s up. (He remembered me from I/O bar) I totally forgot he works there! It was a nice surprise. Scott’s such a nice guy!

Thanks to Terry @ pinball life for letting us play today!!!

#1310 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

New update on the beta page for anybody running those. Doing what I can to get us to a nice stable place so we can get back to working on content!

Any update if you’re able to include the evil morty music during game over?

#1311 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Got about 10/15 games in today at Pinball Life and my wife got to try it. She liked it a lot too! On a side note, she REALLY liked ACNC so I think one might be in our future.
Back to RM... I had a few very good scoring games today (5+ million) and I was able to get the super skill shot a couple times!
It’s a tough game but so fun to play! I hit the loop with the spinner off the upper flipper a lot today and same for the right and left ramps. Such great flow when you get on a roll!
Love it and can’t wait to get mine.
Funny side note... I was in a multiball and Scott Danesi walks by and says hey what’s up. (He remembered me from I/O bar) I totally forgot he works there! It was a nice surprise. Scott’s such a nice guy!
Thanks to Terry @ pinball life for letting us play today!!!

Us west coasters have pinball envy.

#1312 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Sorry!!!

#1313 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Any update if you’re able to include the evil morty music during game over?

Hearing this song in Spooky's sneak peak video added a new dimension (see what I did there!) to the game. I really hope it makes it into the final code (or someone can mod the code to put it in!).

#1314 4 years ago

No kidding! 8-bit in Renton is getting one *eventually*.

#1315 4 years ago
Quoted from Westbury:

I just got the email to confirm my options on #83 so i imagine within the week I'll be making my final payment and waiting for delivery to Canada!
So f'in Stoked!

I'm so friggin pumped to play this at yegpin!!

#1316 4 years ago

In season 2 episode 1 (A Rickle in Time) Rick saves himself from death and calls out "Not today Bitch" . Would sound great for completing a mode/adventure or ball save.

#1317 4 years ago
Quoted from pballinhd:

In season 2 episode 1 (A Rickle in Time) Rick saves himself from death and calls out "Not today Bitch" . Would sound great for completing a mode/adventure or ball save.

a death save call out would be awesome

or a double danger followed by hitting a jackpot in short order

#1318 4 years ago

New public release on the https://www.spookypinball.com/game-support page!

Build 2020.03.05
- Added: Tilt heckling from Rick and Morty
- Added: Meeseeks placement priority logic - the game will try to put them in useful places
- Added: Added 'Defraculation Grenades' to Purge.
- Added: Portal eject and Garage flashers now do things!
- Added: New setting for "auto light adventure on ball number x if player has no adventures played".
- Added: New setting for how many adventures only require one ramp to qualify
- Added: New setting for whether or not to emphasize the skillshot by disabling surrounding inserts.
- Added: New setting for left ramp fail compensation: If you fail the left ramp 3 times, and
it's the only one left for and adventure start, the 'lit ramp' will swap to the right side.
- Fixed: The FACTS page about bonus was using the wrong score amount for math
- Fixed: Purge would crash in the victory kills phase after a certain number due to a counting error.
- Fixed: Completing more than 10 adventures would cause a crash -- because I didn't build that far yet!
- Fixed: dimension changing with Pickle Rick start would play music through Pickle Rick intro
- Fixed: Some text display issues in Pickle Rick
- Fixed: If end game music was playing when you started a new game, in game music could fade out
- Fixed: The player encouragement audio didn't stop in tilted state
- Fixed: Volume setting wasn't saving through updates.
- Fixed: "EASY" antigravity charge was only half-fixed in 02.22. Now all fixed.
- Fixed: The time/date set utility could crash based on timing of when numbers changed.
- Fixed: Pressing start during end sequence with no credits on coin play was a black hole.
- Fixed: "Start multiball" and "Pickle Rick Evolve" happening together would go .. badly.
- Fixed: Resetting Rick's car lights after certain light shows to make them be on more often.
- Fixed: There was an error that could occur if a ball failed to clear the wireform on a launch
and rolled back to the switch quickly that would put the ball counting out of whack,
resulting in no new ball launched after a ball lock.
- Changed: Tipping adventure selection a bit more towards variety and not just pure random.
- Changed: Several changes to coin up handling and display due to DBA issues.
- Changed: No longer forcing arbitrary delay between shots in Pickle Rick
- Changed: Tilt now has a 10 second minimum wait before proceeding to next player
- Changed: Multiball start lightshow reverted to single searchlight version
- Changed: Changing dimensions via the garage shot gets you extra megaseed lights.
- Changed: Trying to make ball search recover from a missed drain during watchdog timeout
- Changed: Right flipper use cuts the antigrav magnet to avoid a fuse problem
- Changed: MASSIVE re-work to general LED handling for efficiency sake.
- Changed: FACTS pages will auto-page slower now, alternate flipper still pages

#1319 4 years ago

- Changed: Tipping adventure selection a bit more towards variety and not just pure random.

Yea, long ago I believe it was Apple showed that 'random' doesn't work how people would prefer. There has to be logic to make it feel random.

#1320 4 years ago

Nice. It had a better effect that way.

#1321 4 years ago

Depends on if it was supposed to be a searchlight, or a rotating siren light. The initial way definitely looked like a searchlight, and looked bad ass. When it was changed to two, it looked kind of odd...but also I thought someone said it was supposed to be a rotating light. In which case...that could work too, but needs to keep going in a circle rather than back and forth. Both could be an option.

#1322 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Nice. It had a better effect that way.

Agree, its more impactful that way. Dope.

Quoted from Zablon:

Depends on if it was supposed to be a searchlight, or a rotating siren light. The initial way definitely looked like a searchlight, and looked bad ass. When it was changed to two, it looked kind of odd...but also I thought someone said it was supposed to be a rotating light. In which case...that could work too, but needs to keep going in a circle rather than back and forth. Both could be an option.

The rotating light would be cool for other modes. Maybe with a different color like orange or yellow

#1323 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Depends on if it was supposed to be a searchlight, or a rotating siren light. The initial way definitely looked like a searchlight, and looked bad ass. When it was changed to two, it looked kind of odd...

They needed to cross... if they were 2 searchlights. That would have made the pair work well.

But the Solo Searchlight was dope. Glad they went back to it.

#1324 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

- Added: Portal eject and Garage flashers now do things!.

Very excited to see these effects in action!

#1325 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

New public release on the https://www.spookypinball.com/game-support page!
Build 2020.03.05
- Added: Tilt heckling from Rick and Morty
- Added: Meeseeks placement priority logic - the game will try to put them in useful places
- Added: Added 'Defraculation Grenades' to Purge.
- Added: Portal eject and Garage flashers now do things!
- Added: New setting for "auto light adventure on ball number x if player has no adventures played".
- Added: New setting for how many adventures only require one ramp to qualify
- Added: New setting for whether or not to emphasize the skillshot by disabling surrounding inserts.
- Added: New setting for left ramp fail compensation: If you fail the left ramp 3 times, and
it's the only one left for and adventure start, the 'lit ramp' will swap to the right side.
- Fixed: The FACTS page about bonus was using the wrong score amount for math
- Fixed: Purge would crash in the victory kills phase after a certain number due to a counting error.
- Fixed: Completing more than 10 adventures would cause a crash -- because I didn't build that far yet!
- Fixed: dimension changing with Pickle Rick start would play music through Pickle Rick intro
- Fixed: Some text display issues in Pickle Rick
- Fixed: If end game music was playing when you started a new game, in game music could fade out
- Fixed: The player encouragement audio didn't stop in tilted state
- Fixed: Volume setting wasn't saving through updates.
- Fixed: "EASY" antigravity charge was only half-fixed in 02.22. Now all fixed.
- Fixed: The time/date set utility could crash based on timing of when numbers changed.
- Fixed: Pressing start during end sequence with no credits on coin play was a black hole.
- Fixed: "Start multiball" and "Pickle Rick Evolve" happening together would go .. badly.
- Fixed: Resetting Rick's car lights after certain light shows to make them be on more often.
- Fixed: There was an error that could occur if a ball failed to clear the wireform on a launch
and rolled back to the switch quickly that would put the ball counting out of whack,
resulting in no new ball launched after a ball lock.
- Changed: Several changes to coin up handling and display due to DBA issues.
- Changed: No longer forcing arbitrary delay between shots in Pickle Rick
- Changed: Tilt now has a 10 second minimum wait before proceeding to next player
- Changed: Changing dimensions via the garage shot gets you extra megaseed lights.
- Changed: Trying to make ball search recover from a missed drain during watchdog timeout
- Changed: MASSIVE re-work to general LED handling for efficiency sake.
- Changed: FACTS pages will auto-page slower now, alternate flipper still pages

So much work to even type all that, let alone the action required behind each

#1326 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

So much work to even type all that, let alone the action required behind each

My thought exactly! I can't imagine the number of hours Eric has put into this in the past couple of months!

The entire Spooky team is kicking ass on this game!

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#1327 4 years ago

Meeseeks box arrived today.
12 Meeseeks inside!

I’ll snip the tiny string off (it’s Christmas tree ornaments)

Toss a one or two in the game

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#1328 4 years ago

Could someone tell me the connector that is used for the bill validator? I'm guessing it's probably a 3 or 4 pin molex .093?

#1329 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I hope there is a different long term solution to this issue. Not being able to use the magnasave while cradling the right flipper while in multiball is disappointing...

#1330 4 years ago
Quoted from Krsmith9:

I hope there is a different long term solution to this issue. Not being able to use the magnasave while cradling the right flipper while in multiball is disappointing...

Yeah, put in another fuse.

#1331 4 years ago
Quoted from Krsmith9:

I agree seems kind of important, especially during multiball.

#1332 4 years ago

Yeah, put in another fuse.

A bigger fuse till it doesnt blow.

#1333 4 years ago
Quoted from TherealDroopy:

Heck, in that case just use some foil.

#1334 4 years ago
Quoted from TherealDroopy:

But if the ability to press the flipper and magnasave is coded out, it still wouldn't work.

#1335 4 years ago

Climb aboard the "Whirly Dirly" is taking off on another fast paced crazy Spooky adventure! More details in our thread and available this week from our website store. What a Great high speed game. Just had to have its own roller coaster!

www.TheModCouplePinball.com

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg
#1336 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Climb aboard the "Whirly Dirly" is taking off on another fast paced crazy Spooky adventure! More details in our thread and available this week from our website store. What a Great high speed game. Just had to have its own roller coaster!
www.TheModCouplePinball.com[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Since the ball will be shooting back towards the player down the ramp shouldn't the character on the "roller coaster" be facing the player also. Just seems like he is going against the flow of the game there. Maybe see how it looks if you just spin him around (provided he has a face).

Too much clutter for me but it looks good and I applaud your ingenuity.

#1337 4 years ago

Poor Jerry... he’s got no voice in the game and now he gets booted off the Whirly Dirly ride too???

E5999BA4-8A86-4BC0-8B33-DF3025EA765A (resized).jpegE5999BA4-8A86-4BC0-8B33-DF3025EA765A (resized).jpeg
#1338 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Since the ball will be shooting back towards the player down the ramp shouldn't the character on the "roller coaster" be facing the player also. Just seems like he is going against the flow of the game there. Maybe see how it looks if you just spin him around (provided he has a face).
Too much clutter for me but it looks good and I applaud your ingenuity.

It's actually reversible by design. Yes he has a full cute little face lol. Totally the owners decision.

#1339 4 years ago

Poor Jerry... he’s got no voice in the game and now he gets booted off the Whirly Dirly ride too???[quoted image]

Dam straight! lol No call outs No coaster ride!

#1340 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Dam straight! lol No call outs No coaster ride!

Hilarious!

Nice mod!!!

looks cool.

#1341 4 years ago

Poor Jerry... he’s got no voice in the game and now he gets booted off the Whirly Dirly ride too???

I was hoping for a lone shoe mod, for Jerry.

#1342 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

www.TheModCouplePinball.com[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Perfect use of that space.

#1343 4 years ago

I like that!

#1344 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

But if the ability to press the flipper and magnasave is coded out, it still wouldn't work.

Correct, the bigger fuse was me joking around, fuses are sized for protection and should never be replaced with a bigger size. Or foil

#1345 4 years ago

I also have to question the magnet/flipper issue, and wonder if it has to do with both right flippers being tied together. I noticed it's not possible to stage the right flippers and looking in the cabinet I noticed only one leaf switch for the right flipper button...

ACNC was the same way I believe with only one leaf switch / two right flippers. Does a fuse blow if you hold up the right flippers during the magnet ball save? (Just curious)

#1346 4 years ago

I would appreciate you pinheads with those first games, to ferret out all bad code and PF problems before I get mine!! Thank you very much!!

#1347 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

I would appreciate you pinheads with those first games, to ferret out all bad code and PF problems before I get mine!! Thank you very much!!

um... just so the internet does not take a statement and run... There are ZERO playfield issues. Have you heard of any?

R&M appears to be like new after even thousands of plays on route. Seriously amazing!

As for 'bad' code, there is just early code and very quickly the bugs have been quanched. We took delivery of the game ~3 weeks ago and I think I have seen/loaded at least 10 updates which have all made huge improvements in killing bugs. Sounds like the stable build went out yesterday which means I am assuming/hoping more new content coming.

Eric P is amazing for code on this game! Super dedicated.

#1348 4 years ago

So that begs the question....what's different? I ask because i was basically told there was no guarantee that all manufacturers were facing the same playfield issues. Is it just a matter of luck of the draw?

#1349 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

So that begs the question....what's different? I ask because i was basically told there was no guarantee that all manufacturers were facing the same playfield issues. Is it just a matter of luck of the draw?

process, product (wood, ink, clear, etc...), and attention to detail.

In short, when spooky had that run of TNA pf and had some chipping at posts, they took real action.

I doubt they would tell specifics (some things are industry secrets for good reason), but whatever they did... they seem to have figured it all out.

I know yall think it is just fan-boi-ism, but I wish all others could figure it out like Spooky did.
Really and genuinely impressed with what R&M is for pf quality!

#1350 4 years ago

W is too large and should shrink, it looks like the McDonalds logo for crying out loud. Needs Jerry too. Otherwise it looks perfect.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 210.00
Trade
$ 300.00
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,999 (OBO)
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 13,500.00
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 20,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/27?hl=coindropper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.