So I tried out the beta code and set all the flipper stuff to defaults. Played 10-15 quick games (cause I suck) and so far so good. Both flippers taking balls to the face and standing strong. No drops during multiballs either. I like the new settings layout. Much simpler.
I did hit one bug.
During Total Rickall I inadvertently activated the status pages and it got stuck on them. I could cycle through them, but not cancel them, and at the same time all switches stopped functioning, flippers still worked, and the adventure was still playing. When the ball drained, the game didn't know it, and didn't try to do a ball find. I could not reset the game from the service buttons. Had to hard reboot it.
Otherwise, liking it so far!!!