(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,217 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by Octomodz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 405.
#1251 4 years ago
Quoted from QsharkQ:

I'm the same way... It's tough to get a groove going in a multi-player game, especially when my ball times were in the under 1-minute range. At any rate, it was great to meet you and share some terrible games with you. Hope you get some in Chicagoland soon!
Sharkey

Thanks!
It was a blast! Enjoyed meeting you and your husband and sharing some game time on RM with you guys!

If my wife and I get a sitter for the kids and get out there sometime... I’ll let you guys know!

#1252 4 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Does anyone in the greater SF Bay Area or greater Sacramento region have R&M incoming soon?

Ready for play at Alamo Drafthouse SF...

87964134_10216345939381917_375770876320153600_o.jpg87964134_10216345939381917_375770876320153600_o.jpg

Alamo Drafthouse Cinema New Mission
2550 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94110
(415) 549-5959
https://maps.app.goo.gl/CLAaNjZtrtnmHKaP6

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#1253 4 years ago

Looks like Spooky and team Really raised the bar with this one so with a love of the show and game we decided to introduce a complete Custom line of Mods for such an Awesome game. Figured most could Google buy their own Funko characters so we opted to not go that route. There are Thousands to choose from in every scale so that area should be covered. As my wife (the boss) is a huge fan and we happen to have an Awesome Rick and Morty we decided to favor some unique designs to give the game a nice accent without overwhelming the designers original vision. We hope you like what we have done at this point and as Always appreciate everyones support and interest. Note that these are completed products that are available via our store This Week or Pinside not concepts. Sincere thanks to Everyone involved on the Spooky team for building the One game my wife didn't even question me buying. It's dam AWESOME!! With that said, Let's see some Mods Morty!

View the thread or just stop by the store!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-and-morty-custom-mod-collection-new-themodcouple

www.TheModCouplePinball.com

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg
#1254 4 years ago

My buddy went to tilt to play R&M and got the ball lodged good in a spot. Tilted the game and it didn’t budge the ball. Not sure if it was fluke or not because he’s not a pinhead (but I hyped up the game so much he wanted to check it), but I wanted to upload a pic I made of where he told me it got stuck. I wish he took a real pic of it.

80B60236-48B5-486A-B0F8-4E826E27DD4F (resized).png80B60236-48B5-486A-B0F8-4E826E27DD4F (resized).png
#1255 4 years ago
Quoted from mbasnight:

My buddy went to tilt to play R&M and got the ball lodged good in a spot. Tilted the game and it didn’t budge the ball. Not sure if it was fluke or not because he’s not a pinhead (but I hyped up the game so much he wanted to check it), but I wanted to upload a pic I made of where he told me it got stuck. I wish he took a real pic of it.[quoted image]

No matter how many hangups are identified and sorted... ther is always one! Lol

I wonder if Eric can deal with such a rare occurence by having the ship coil fire to dislodge that ball during ball search?

#1256 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Figured most could Google buy their own Funko characters so we opted to not go that route.

Dude, that's not really necessary.

#1257 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

I wonder if Eric can deal with such a rare occurence by having the ship coil fire to dislodge that ball during ball search?

not needed. Odd place to think a ball got stuck and honestly should not be possible unless something got in the way.

That would be in the horseshoe and not a flat spot to get stuck on.

Hopefully the guy just let Tilt know and they likely fixed it in 2 seconds rather than hope they found it on a pinside thread randomly from a pic of a friend of a friend, lol.

#1258 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Dude, that's not really necessary.

Ok? As usual not sure not sure how that upset you. We were going to do some Funko characters but based on the dozens of people posting they bought them we opted not to resell something most already found. Is it wrong we are not offering them? Must be missing something. Don’t really care...

#1259 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hopefully the guy just let Tilt know and they likely fixed it in 2 seconds rather than hope they found it on a pinside thread randomly from a pic of a friend of a friend, lol.

Heh yea I don’t think he knew to tell Tilt. He’s not really into pinball (yet). He told me that the ship eventually shook it loose but he also told me that he tilted it trying to get it loose. I’m trying to find out now what exactly happened I’m assuming it went into ball search when that ball never made it back home safe post tilt. He just said it took a while for the ship to shake.

#1260 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

I need my hang-ups identified and sorted

Oh, wait...

That's what women are for...

#1261 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

The ship does move during the ball search. It moves with the 'up-post' in the back of the lock, which does fire. Sounds like the new-to-pinball friend just didn't know to wait for the ball search. If you're not familiar, why would you?

#1262 4 years ago

So in 2020-2021 when I get my game, I think I plan to make the upper right flipper a dedicated pickle rick flipper. I like what harryhoudini has cooking up atm. That topper, green rubber, real classy. Maybe some other pickle rick stuff too in the loop back area.

Embrace the pickle.

Main flippers need pink or purple rubbers. Too much yellow.

#1263 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

The ship does move during the ball search. It moves with the 'up-post' in the back of the lock, which does fire. Sounds like the new-to-pinball friend just didn't know to wait for the ball search. If you're not familiar, why would you?

Hey Eric....

What’s a ball search???

D2717571-0DA2-4096-96A7-1F4DCCD2E48D (resized).jpegD2717571-0DA2-4096-96A7-1F4DCCD2E48D (resized).jpeg
#1264 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

He may have kept hitting flippers not giving ball search a chance to start right away.

#1265 4 years ago

How is it playing with the SLAM Bumper vs. a regular slingshot? Does it change things up considerably, or not make much of a difference?

#1266 4 years ago
Quoted from SlightlySnaked:

How is it playing with the SLAM Bumper vs. a regular slingshot? Does it change things up considerably, or not make much of a difference?

Definitely a new and welcome experience. Less predictable than a sling in a fun way.

#1267 4 years ago

definitely changes things. crazier angles coming from it which keep you on your toes

#1268 4 years ago

Between the pop-sling and the magnasave, the bottom of R&M is really interesting. Far from your normal Italian Bottom!

I wouldn't say it's any more difficult, but your muscle memory will be challenged!

#1269 4 years ago

So a week or two back somebody mentioned people in the 80's getting their order sheet for options. Any estimate on how far in advance that comes before they start building? Do you pay final payment then as well?

I'm sitting at 128 and I estimated end of April or so, but may plan ahead on taking a day off to go and get it rather than shipping.

#1270 4 years ago

Has anyone seen a location spot to play this in PA or Ohio yet? I know DC, and JackBar have a game currently, just can't find anything closer at this point...

#1271 4 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

So a week or two back somebody mentioned people in the 80's getting their order sheet for options. Any estimate on how far in advance that comes before they start building? Do you pay final payment then as well?
I'm sitting at 128 and I estimated end of April or so, but may plan ahead on taking a day off to go and get it rather than shipping.

I'm in the late 80's and haven't been sent the order sheet yet. I'm guessing that I should hear something within a couple of weeks. Has anyone received a game number higher than 50 yet?

#1272 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Has anyone seen a location spot to play this in PA or Ohio yet? I know DC, and JackBar have a game currently, just can't find anything closer at this point...

Nothing in SE PA yet.

#1273 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Nothing in SE PA yet.

Thanks for the info! Heading to Reading tomorrow, figured I'd check around.

#1274 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I'm in the late 80's and haven't been sent the order sheet yet. I'm guessing that I should hear something within a couple of weeks. Has anyone received a game number higher than 50 yet?

Ditto. No order sheet yet here, either. Also sitting in the late 80's.

#1275 4 years ago

Sitting at 571 and have not received mine either

#1276 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

One will be at pinbrew in April

#1277 4 years ago
Quoted from mbasnight:

My buddy went to tilt to play R&M and got the ball lodged good in a spot.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Odd place to think a ball got stuck. That would be in the horseshoe and not a flat spot to get stuck on.

Unless maybe the marked area in the picture is on top of the horseshoe cover resulting from an airball (and not down in the horseshoe) and the ball was stuck between the base of the mount for the ship and the two exposed lock nuts.

#1278 4 years ago

Incase anyone is interested…

Game Stop has T-shirts on sale/clearance for $7.99 plus they are buy one get one free.

I just happened to stop in at a store to browse and I picked up 2 Rick and Morty (official Adult Swim) T-shirt’s for less than $9 bucks!

That’s a good deal!

401F6446-870D-4D3D-9BF0-E6FCC560280A (resized).jpeg401F6446-870D-4D3D-9BF0-E6FCC560280A (resized).jpeg4273D35B-8885-4DFB-AB77-1B9D77E22A97 (resized).jpeg4273D35B-8885-4DFB-AB77-1B9D77E22A97 (resized).jpeg
#1279 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

That’s a good deal![quoted image][quoted image]

A good deal from Gamestop? Without the pictures, I wouldn't have believed it.

#1280 4 years ago

A good deal from Gamestop? Without the pictures, I wouldn't have believed it.

I got a good deal from Gamestop too. Got the USB Ship for $12. No picture of price tag though. You're just going to have to believe me.

#1281 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Thanks for the info! Heading to Reading tomorrow, figured I'd check around.

Don't forget to check external sources too.
Pinside vs. Pinball Map. pinballmap.com

Screen Shot 2020-03-02 at 3.05.52 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-03-02 at 3.05.52 PM (resized).png

Screen Shot 2020-03-02 at 3.06.06 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-03-02 at 3.06.06 PM (resized).png

#1282 4 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

I think April is a bit optimistic.

I am #34 and I received my options list almost a month ago. Granted it needs to be mentioned that I opted for the butter cabinet so that clearly put me back a bit on my receiving date.

I'm about 3 weeks out from delivery

#1283 4 years ago

Some good R&m talk on the latest episode of
This flipping podcast. Good first impressions talk, talk about spot scalpers etc. A good listen I thought, I always enjoy this show

#1284 4 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Unless maybe the marked area in the picture is on top of the horseshoe cover resulting from an airball (and not down in the horseshoe) and the ball was stuck between the base of the mount for the ship and the two exposed lock nuts.

it was stuck on top, says he. Definitely from an airball.

Sorry for any confusion regarding the picture. It was not my inner artists finest hour

#1285 4 years ago

I just got the email to confirm my options on #83 so i imagine within the week I'll be making my final payment and waiting for delivery to Canada!
So f'in Stoked!

#1286 4 years ago

News:

A38016E5-5012-4655-A21F-481F7077B206 (resized).jpegA38016E5-5012-4655-A21F-481F7077B206 (resized).jpeg

Evidently the only country in the world where it’s coming out. I don’t know if it will entice me to go to McDonalds though.

https://i.stuff.co.nz/life-style/food-wine/food-news/119966820/mcdonalds-famous-szechuan-sauce-is-coming-to-new-zealand?cid=app-android

rd

#1287 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

News:
[quoted image]
Evidently the only country in the world where it’s coming out. I don’t know if it will entice me to go to McDonalds though.
https://i.stuff.co.nz/life-style/food-wine/food-news/119966820/mcdonalds-famous-szechuan-sauce-is-coming-to-new-zealand?cid=app-android
rd

Buy whatever comes with the sauce. Throw that crap away, and use the sauce on a nice homemade burger you grill up!

#1288 4 years ago

Which Rick and Morty currency should I use?

Blemflarcks are the official currency of the Galactic Federation. That's the money that Rick devalued to zero to cause the collapse of the Galactic Federation.

Flurbos are what Krombopulos Michael gave to Rick after buying an anti-matter gun from him. Rick then used his 3,000 Flurbos for a day of fun with Morty at Blips and Chitz.

Schmeckles sound the funniest but are only used on the giant planet. 25 schmeckles is the cost a boob job or a ride down the stairs from Slippery Stair.

Smidgens are what Rick used to by Morty a sex robot on Gazorpazorp.

I'm think Flurbos as they are accepted at Blips and Chitz. Plus it's the shortest in lenght so it fits on the tiny label better.

rps20200302_214110 (resized).jpgrps20200302_214110 (resized).jpg
#1289 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

News:
[quoted image]
rd

Gonna need you to ship me some of that goop.

Hows this. I fund 5 value meals and you send me all the sauce you get for each.. (Disclaimer: This by no means obligates me to pay for any associated or otherwise medical bills)

#1290 4 years ago

Make sure it's not Wuhan Sauce.

#1291 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Blemflarcks are the official currency of the Galactic Federation. That's the money that Rick devalued to zero to cause the collapse of the Galactic Federation.
Flurbos are what Krombopulos Michael gave to Rick after buying an anti-matter gun from him. Rick then used his 3,000 Flurbos for a day of fun with Morty at Blips and Chitz.
Schmeckles sound the funniest but are only used on the giant planet. 25 schmeckles is the cost a boob job or a ride down the stairs from Slippery Stair.
I'm think Flurbos as they are accepted at Blips and Chitz. Plus it's the shortest in lenght so it fits on the tiny label better.[quoted image]

Flurbos makes the most sense... but I love saying schmeckles. Tough call.

#1292 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I'm think Flurbos as they are accepted at Blips and Chitz. Plus it's the shortest in lenght so it fits on the tiny label better.[quoted image]

Send me the Flurbo labels (or email me the files) please!
Blips & Chitz is the obvious choice here.

Also looking for Blips & Chitz staff shits to wear at TPF !
(large logo on back, small logo on pocket area, staff. K-lax purple please lol)

#1293 4 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Flurbos makes the most sense... but I love saying schmeckles. Tough call.

Yeah, schemckles are what you use at Blips and Chitz so seems like the proper currency for game play.

#1294 4 years ago

Ooh Wee! I just got some kind of super duper skill shot.. I squanched the ball and hit 2 loop shots in a row and then nailed the garage when it came around the 3rd time.. I got 1.2 million points for doing it and a really cool call out that I can’t remember.

910FFB94-8D7D-4A37-98D2-8BC2112385AF (resized).png910FFB94-8D7D-4A37-98D2-8BC2112385AF (resized).png
#1295 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Ooh Wee! I just got some kind of super duper skill shot.. I squanched the ball and hit 2 loop shots in a row and then nailed the garage when it came around the 3rd time.. I got 1.2 million points for doing it and a really cool call out that I can’t remember.[quoted image]

Awesome. I did it once but it seemed like luck. Does seem like a mastered skill shot can make or break your score on this one. Big points.

#1296 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Best mod posted so far! Subtle is the best kind; a nice reward for those who catch it and get the joke.

You could take that a bit further and if the game is on free play, set it to "0 BlemFlarks"

#1297 4 years ago

Ooh Wee! I just got some kind of super duper skill shot.. I squanched the ball and hit 2 loop shots in a row and then nailed the garage when it came around the 3rd time.. I got 1.2 million points for doing it and a really cool call out that I can’t remember.[quoted image]

Nice! I know about the looping then hitting the garage is the best skill shot but it’s tough ( I haven’t done it yet ) but I can get the garage skill shot a decent percentage of the time .

#1298 4 years ago

Sounds mighty close to the Three way combo on Whirlwind!

#1299 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Awesome. I did it once but it seemed like luck. Does seem like a mastered skill shot can make or break your score on this one. Big points.

It didn’t seem like luck to me... it was definitely luck!

#1300 4 years ago

It didn’t seem like luck to me... it was definitely luck!

I'll take luck any day. In fact I depend on it

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

10,000 (OBO)
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 13,500.00
$ 28.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 20,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/26?hl=rmarmol1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.