(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,217 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by Octomodz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 266 of 405.
#13251 2 years ago

johnnyutah mine did too - coming to SF so maybe on the same truck!

and where'd you get those tikis?!

#13252 2 years ago

Those wanting to plug in a 120v fan but not into the service port (as it is always on), do what I did and just unplug the game's power supply from the other (switched) port, and add a short extension cord or multiple outlet adapter to plug the power supply back into along with your fan!

#13253 2 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

#704 has been made and is expected to ship today! Time for some cocktails.
[quoted image]

Mine was supposed to deliver today too. Might even be on the same truck... but R&L called me today and said the truck hasn't checked in from Chicago so they rescheduled it for tomorrow

#13254 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Mine was supposed to deliver today too. Might even be on the same truck... but R&L called me today and said the truck hasn't checked in from Chicago so they rescheduled it for tomorrow

All you guys getting delivery now - how long after you paid did it take to be built and sent on its way?

thanks!

#13255 2 years ago
Quoted from Beamer2007:

All you guys getting delivery now - how long after you paid did it take to be built and sent on its way?
thanks!

About a week maybe 10 days
Edit, paid Apr 27, delivery due tomorrow...

#13256 2 years ago

Just got 694!

4D750830-606F-4048-8C65-F393439E188A (resized).jpeg4D750830-606F-4048-8C65-F393439E188A (resized).jpeg
#13257 2 years ago

How to hide flipper / magnet buttons on the inside ?
Pickle Riiiiiiick!!!!

3490998C-0B2F-46AA-90CC-670D50042C75 (resized).jpeg3490998C-0B2F-46AA-90CC-670D50042C75 (resized).jpeg
#13258 2 years ago
Quoted from genex:

johnnyutah mine did too - coming to SF so maybe on the same truck!
and where'd you get those tikis?!

They are called Geeki Tikis and I got them on Amazon.

Geeki Tikis Rick & Morty Rick Mug | Official Rick & Morty Tiki Style Ceramic Mug | Holds 15 Ounces https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RCXJTCY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_1J51WYAT9XR3W0YWK441

I bet our machines are on same truck!

#13259 2 years ago
Quoted from Whitewater:

Just made my final payment for Standard #546 . I'm starting to get very excited the wait is almost over

Congrats!! Hope yours takes a quicker route to Australia than ours. From leaving Spooky to landing in Sydney took roughly 3 months, only a couple of days away now!!! If you’ve got the spare cash, I’d highly recommend ponying up for air freight. It’ll be good for your heart.

#13260 2 years ago

Hey guys, looking at buying a new in box from an owner who just received his but wants to sell it. Just wanted to confirm the warranty will transfer and what exactly the warranty period is. Thanks in advance!

#13261 2 years ago

I'd PM or email Spooky and ask directly... PM spookyluke on here.

#13262 2 years ago
Quoted from dferg24:

Hey guys, looking at buying a new in box from an owner who just received his but wants to sell it. Just wanted to confirm the warranty will transfer and what exactly the warranty period is. Thanks in advance!

Lucky You!

It's a One Year Warranty (described on Spooky website).

Just contact Spooky directly to ensure that the warranty can be transferred over to you.

#13263 2 years ago

Move quickly, there are lots of Rick & Morty Fans out there!

IMG_20210406_103646243 (resized).jpgIMG_20210406_103646243 (resized).jpg
#13264 2 years ago

Another happy R&M owner here now that I installed a R&M rollover set (of 4) from Sonic !

The ball would often get hung up on the outer lane switch farthest top right of the PF, and my diverter wouldn't always trigger closed. Now the ball no longer gets hung up over there AND the diverter has closed as it should every time so far.

#13265 2 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

From leaving Spooky to landing in Sydney took roughly 3 months,

International shipping is completely screwed at the moment.

I had 6 pins ready to leave Los Angeles in November ... they left last month.

W
T
F

rd

#13266 2 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Another happy R&M owner here now that I installed a R&M rollover set (of 4) from Sonic !
The ball would often get hung up on the outer lane switch farthest top right of the PF, and my diverter wouldn't always trigger closed. Now the ball no longer gets hung up over there AND the diverter has closed as it should every time so far.

Thanks man...glad to help...you guys can imagine what I'm doing right now...yep, making more...these rollovers are about 90% of our business right now!

Matt

#13267 2 years ago

Thanks everyone for the responses regarding the warranty. Spookyluke responded very quickly and advised that while the warranty doesn’t technically transfer they would do all they could to help if any issues arise.

#13268 2 years ago

Got myself a temperature gun!

Played for about 15-20 minutes, and then checked the temperature. The left was about 140F and right was about 150-160F.

Is this normal, high?

#13269 2 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Got myself a temperature gun!
Played for about 15-20 minutes, and then checked the temperature. The left was about 140F and right was about 150-160F.
Is this normal, high?

For 20 minutes that's about right if you aren't a trap player. If you trap up a lot, the temps would rise faster.

#13270 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

For 20 minutes that's about right if you aren't a trap player. If you trap up a lot, the temps would rise faster.

With your fans, what doesn't bring the temperatures down to?

#13271 2 years ago

With your fans, what doesn't bring the temperatures down to?

Well below the threshold of fade which most people start noticing around 140F. Depending on what kind of player you are, on Spooky with a Tibetan Breeze kit you're looking at, 100-120F, but mostly around 110F, although it may be even lower with the 50% more CFM fans that are now standard across all the kits as of a few weeks ago. I have kits out on Spooky machines with the higher CFM fans, but haven't temp tested them yet. At the 20 minute mark you checked, it likely would still be in the 90F range cooled.

#13272 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Well below the threshold of fade which most people start noticing around 140F. Depending on what kind of player you are, on Spooky with a Tibetan Breeze kit you're looking at, 100-120F, but mostly around 110F, although it may be even lower with the 50% more CFM fans that are now standard across all the kits as of a few weeks ago. I have kits out on Spooky machines with the higher CFM fans, but haven't temp tested them yet. At the 20 minute mark you checked, it likely would still be in the 90F range cooled.

When are they going back up on your site?

#13273 2 years ago

When are they going back up on your site?

I don't have an exact date, but I'm shooting for a week or two. They're already out being tested in the field and so far, so good. The jjGnR ones go up again tomorrow, so the Rick and Morty ones shouldn't be too far behind.

#13274 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

W
T
F
rd

And on that timely topic.... I shipped a set of R&M rollovers to poor Eagle14 on 2/23....right before bed ( just a few hours ago) he informs me he finally got them.....that may be the record for me....11 weeks.....crazy....tracking went dead in March showing it was in China of all places (he's in Australia)...glad he finally got them.....

Matt
M&M Creations

#13275 2 years ago

The noob noob plastic on mine broke last October and I wasn't the first owner. While I inquired about the same beforehand, when the plastic broke, I was told since I wasn't the first owner, they would have to charge the part + shipping. Oh well.

Quoted from dferg24:

Thanks everyone for the responses regarding the warranty. Spookyluke responded very quickly and advised that while the warranty doesn’t technically transfer they would do all they could to help if any issues arise.

#13276 2 years ago
Quoted from bitternerd:

Bug
Not sure where else to report potential bug
In competition mode entering a new dimension causes reset. All good again after turning comp off.

I had the same problem with mine and e-mailed Spooky about it so they are aware of the problem.

#13277 2 years ago
Quoted from Sonic:

And on that timely topic.... I shipped a set of R&M rollovers to poor Eagle14 on 2/23....right before bed ( just a few hours ago) he informs me he finally got them.....that may be the record for me....11 weeks.....crazy....tracking went dead in March showing it was in China of all places (he's in Australia)...glad he finally got them.....
Matt
M&M Creations

I purchased a set of 4 MRS switches for my RnM and they work great/are very easy to install. I highly recommend them.

IMG_1057 (resized).jpgIMG_1057 (resized).jpgIMG_1058 (resized).jpgIMG_1058 (resized).jpg
#13278 2 years ago

How hard is it to take the side rails off. Any tips and/or tricks? I wanted to add some mylar under/around the flipper buttons before its gets played.

Hopefully mine will arrive soon (#707 BSE), I think they are waiting to send some on one truck since I know there are a few coming to Ohio in the last 50 of the run.

#13279 2 years ago

No need to take rails off to apply a cover. You can use the clear cling vinyl I use on all my games. Here is a similar product.
https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

Quoted from MrCleanHead:

How hard is it to take the side rails off. Any tips and/or tricks? I wanted to add some mylar under/around the flipper buttons before its gets played.
Hopefully mine will arrive soon (#707 BSE), I think they are waiting to send some on one truck since I know there are a few coming to Ohio in the last 50 of the run.

#13280 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

W
T
F
rd

Holy moly, I feel you!
Any news about the shipment to mainland Europe?

#13281 2 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

No need to take rails off to apply a cover. You can use the clear cling vinyl I use on all my games. Here is a similar product.
https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

The BSE has the laser cut rails that go around the flipper buttons. The were some owners that reported ware on the graphic in this area and commented that they wish they would have been pro active on the ware.

#13282 2 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

Remove lockdown bar. Three screws up each side, they come right out.

I put the lit panels in there.

#13283 2 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Remove lockdown bar. Three screws up each side, they come right out.
I put the lit panels in there.

Sounds simple enough, Thanks!

#13284 2 years ago

Okay i did some testing....on agressive...high power...default timings

Right flipper is solid no drops. Left flipper does this. Note that while it took 5-6 taps in the video...sometimes it happens first or 2nd try

https://vimeo.com/546608391

Thoughts? Only thing i notice is the coils sound different from left to right. EoS seems pretty much the same on both.

#13285 2 years ago

Additionally...this is what i see occasionally with the right orbit. I tested the MRs 50 or so times and could not force a failure. Whatever this is happens deeper in the game. No portal active...but diverter doesn't activate. I played a few games with the glass off until it happened. And at this precise moment i did it 10 or 12 times in a row with no diverter activation.

https://vimeo.com/546618709

Sorry for the vimeos i dont have youtube.

#13286 2 years ago

New Bowen Kirens Rick and Morty “Adult Mode” Tutorial-

#13287 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Right flipper is solid no drops. Left flipper does this. Note that while it took 5-6 taps in the video...sometimes it happens first or 2nd try
Thoughts? Only thing i notice is the coils sound different from left to right. EoS seems pretty much the same on both.

Almost seems like the EOS on the left flipper isn't engaged. Have you verified it fires when the flipper flips at the end of the flipper stroke (and remains on while the flipper is held)?

#13288 2 years ago

Tip: If you have a led that isn't displaying a certain color properly... 9 times out of 10, it's due to the rubber insulator ring becoming loose. Unscrew the led, and twist the rubber so it is tight against the LED. Reattach the wire and screw the led back into the playfield.

Someone mark this as a key post.

#13289 2 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Tip: If you have a led that isn't displaying a certain color properly... 9 times out of 10, it's due to the rubber insulator ring becoming loose. Unscrew the led, and twist the rubber so it is tight against the LED. Reattach the wire and screw the led back into the playfield.

What's the purpose of the rubber ring? I thought it was just to dampen vibration?

#13290 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

What's the purpose of the rubber ring? I thought it was just to dampen vibration?

It is, but if it gets loose (from the led itself), it will vibrate and the wire connection will loosen/become unreliable.

#13291 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

When you press a flipper down with your meaty appendage, you’re in the way longer than the “recovery flip” lasts, so the flipper stays down. You can repeat the same behavior with any game using single coil PWM.

#13292 2 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

When you press a flipper down with your meaty appendage, you’re in the way longer than the “recovery flip” lasts, so the flipper stays down. You can repeat the same behavior with any game using single coil PWM.

Are you referring to it staying down? Or the drop? I can't repeat this on the right flipper (I'm not hitting the flipper hard). I'm not really worried about how it is staying down, as I have seen that it does indeed pick back up. I'm more concerned about the initial drop.

#13293 2 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

It is, but if it gets loose (from the led itself), it will vibrate and the wire connection will loosen/become unreliable.

But if you're to the point where the wire has loosened, don't you need to reflow the solder to the LED board before tightening the connection?

#13294 2 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Thanks - I have one LED behaving slightly weird on the portal gun charge and I will try this on the weekend!

#13295 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

But if you're to the point where the wire has loosened, don't you need to reflow the solder to the LED board before tightening the connection?

Nope, for some reason just tightening the rubber to the led seems to work.

#13296 2 years ago

#706 IN DA HOUSE BIIIIIIIITCH!

Also, I'm pretty sure my machine just yelled out "AIDS!" randomly at some point.

IMG_5608 (resized).jpgIMG_5608 (resized).jpgIMG_5609 (resized).jpgIMG_5609 (resized).jpg
#13297 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

#706 IN DA HOUSE BIIIIIIIITCH!
Also, I'm pretty sure my machine just yelled out "AIDS!" randomly at some point.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Send it back it's defective!

#13298 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

I think that means you win!

#13299 2 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Nope, for some reason just tightening the rubber to the led seems to work.

Hmm. Maybe it's pressing the wires to the contact pads with pressure.

#13300 2 years ago

Wow, didn't realize how deep the adventure was for Rick potion #9. Had never gotten past the dance, but tonight I did and just realized there was another stage to it. I think it's my new favorite adventure.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Trade
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 13,500.00
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 300.00
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 20,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 266 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/266?hl=jherre6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.