(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,183 posts
  • 736 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 25 hours ago by zebpin61
  • Topic is favorited by 334 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 252 of 404.
#12551 2 years ago
Quoted from Steve44:

Its working!!
I don't know if it was the checking of the MD5 that has scared it into making it work but I promise I have done
nothing different to what I have been doing countless times for the last 5 days!
Thanks again to Eric, Jherre6, sataneatscheese, LouMatt, metallik, MuttweFudder, pinballinreno, Calfdemon,
dnapac and Coyohtay for your help, time and trouble!
regards,
Steve
(I did have the full file name, I was just shortening it to show the end was correct)

YAY! It just needed to know that you were getting serious...

Inconsistencies like this are generally a loose connection or flaky cable.

#12552 2 years ago

Glad to hear it's working! I know the frustration.. I've got a WPT that only works with one ancient 256mb USB stick I had laying around, absolutely refused to work with anything else. At least WPT is pretty much done with updates but it was an adventure back in the day.

#12553 2 years ago

Glad to hear it's working!!!!

#12554 2 years ago

Has anyone had a problem with “Swifty”. I was playing at noon and hit 3 purple shots that didn’t register. Then I hit 2 non-lit shots that did register.

#12555 2 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Has anyone had a problem with “Swifty”. I was playing at noon and hit 3 purple shots that didn’t register. Then I hit 2 non-lit shots that did register.

I've definitely had that happen to me more than once. Purple shots don't count and you don't get any "hooray" callouts.

#12556 2 years ago

Anyone know if the blue Crystal mod for the top scoop is still being produced and where to get one? Cool mod-

#12557 2 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

Anyone know if the blue Crystal mod for the top scoop is still being produced and where to get one? Cool mod-

Here you go!
https://www.pinballlife.com/rick-and-morty-pinball-blue-crystal-scoop-mod.html

#12558 2 years ago

Has anyone received the new flipper bushing set from Spooky?

I have about 1,500 games on my Jerry Edition, and looking at all 3 of the flippers, the lower half of the flipper tips on the rubbers look like they've been eaten through pretty good. I have a set of glow in the dark Titan rubbers I have wanted to install throughout the machine, but I've been holding off until I get the flippers lower to the PF to avoid the wear on the lower/under-side of the rubber and instead see a more distributed wear near the center of the rubber.

Being a Jerry, sanding down the bushings like some of you Ricks have done is not something a Jerry should be trusted to do (correctly). I'm more of a beekeeper.

#12560 2 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

I have about 1,500 games on my Jerry Edition, and looking at all 3 of the flippers, the lower half of the flipper tips on the rubbers look like they've been eaten through pretty good. I have a set of glow in the dark Titan rubbers I have wanted to install throughout the machine, but I've been holding off until I get the flippers lower to the PF to avoid the wear on the lower/under-side of the rubber and instead see a more distributed wear near the center of the rubber.
Being a Jerry, sanding down the bushings like some of you Ricks have done is not something a Jerry should be trusted to do (correctly). I'm more of a beekeeper.

Super bands last longer on this machine. I too have a set of GITD from Titan and they got chewed up in just days...once I get the replacement bushings I'll maybe go back to Titans

#12561 2 years ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Super bands last longer on this machine. I too have a set of GITD from Titan and they got chewed up in just days...once I get the replacement bushings I'll maybe go back to Titans

Thanks for posting your experience with the same replacement rubbers I'll be going with. I've already purchased and have the GITD Titans on hand, so I'm just waiting to install once the flipper height is lowered to the PF to even out the contact surface of where silver balls slap the rub-a-dub-rubbers.

In the meantime I'm going to build an app that will revolutionize the pinball world!

#12562 2 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

In the meantime I'm going to build an app that will revolutionize the pinball world!

QcSdqMu (resized).pngQcSdqMu (resized).png
#12563 2 years ago
Quoted from jguzik420:

I'm curious and thinking out loud, if there's a Vindicators mode coming. We got Noob Noob ‍

That's one of my fav episodes and the Saw challenge stages lends itself to being a mode, IMO. It's also the episode that Morty invokes his right to choose 1 in every 10 Rick and Morty adventures.

"Drunk Rick's point is that none of you are any special or different. That's always his point".

#12564 2 years ago

0C3405D8-67D8-48BA-B85E-5CA796CDDF9E (resized).jpeg0C3405D8-67D8-48BA-B85E-5CA796CDDF9E (resized).jpeg

When the rubberz meets da flippaz!

#12565 2 years ago

Waiting for #704...

EE83E48B-8EBC-4B11-8E2F-D8705B681332 (resized).jpegEE83E48B-8EBC-4B11-8E2F-D8705B681332 (resized).jpeg
#12566 2 years ago

That #704 sounds so hawt right now Summer...

6B9BB160-CBFB-4A76-A694-81B2CF12CB1C (resized).jpeg6B9BB160-CBFB-4A76-A694-81B2CF12CB1C (resized).jpeg
#12567 2 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

[quoted image]

7BC22298-B9EF-4F90-93B2-585DF8C96DE6 (resized).jpeg7BC22298-B9EF-4F90-93B2-585DF8C96DE6 (resized).jpeg
#12568 2 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

[quoted image]

I never noticed behind Jerry is the outline of the graves of Rick and Morty.

#12569 2 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

Yeah, I’m pretty sure if there’s ever a backyard scene, you’ll see the outlines of the graves

#12570 2 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

Those grave outlines are the inner and outer right orbits on this pin

#12571 2 years ago

Run in to a weird issue when doing some drop target/flipper troubleshooting. The game always seems to restart if I go in to the menus with a ball in the upper scoop.

Repro:
- Start Game
- Lock ball in upper scoop (Start Adventure)
- Enter operator menus
- Scroll through a list of options (Say Settings for coils)
- Game restarts

Not a huge issue (don't enter menus with a ball in the scoop) but I can reproduce it every time on my game.

#12572 2 years ago
Quoted from MutterFudder:

Run in to a weird issue when doing some drop target/flipper troubleshooting. The game always seems to restart if I go in to the menus with a ball in the upper scoop.
Repro:
- Start Game
- Lock ball in upper scoop (Start Adventure)
- Enter operator menus
- Scroll through a list of options (Say Settings for coils)
- Game restarts
Not a huge issue (don't enter menus with a ball in the scoop) but I can reproduce it every time on my game.

I assumed that was intentional - resetting with new settings.

#12573 2 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

I have about 1,500 games on my Jerry Edition, and looking at all 3 of the flippers, the lower half of the flipper tips on the rubbers look like they've been eaten through pretty good.

Seconding this query. I'm ~1200 games in and I've replaced the flipper rubbers once already. I also noticed scuffing around the lower flippers that I attribute to my penchant for perfect catches. Something to keep an eye on, as it's not exactly visible unless you're looking from an angle.

#12574 2 years ago

Hey gang!

I just uploaded my "Rick and Morty" unboxing / setup / first-play video. You have all seen unboxing videos a million times (and you’ve probably seen me type this equally just as many times). But, I was excited to get my first Spooky game and just had to share:

Thanks a bunch!
Chris

#12575 2 years ago
Quoted from spida1a:

Hey gang!
I just uploaded my "Rick and Morty" unboxing / setup / first-play video. You have all seen unboxing videos a million times (and you’ve probably seen me type this equally just as many times). But, I was excited to get my first Spooky game and just had to share:

Thanks a bunch!
Chris

Thanks sharing Chris!! I used to love watching your vids. Your early Taxi and Funhouse vids convinced me to buy those titles. Might have to flick through your back catalogue again. Hope you’re enjoying your R&M.

#12576 2 years ago

Rick and Morty #670 in the house bitcheeeeeeeesssssssss!

IMG_4194 (resized).jpgIMG_4194 (resized).jpg
#12577 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Frog:

Rick and Morty #670 in the house bitcheeeeeeeesssssssss!
[quoted image]

Hey that Jokerz looks familiar. Congrats!!! it's a great game so enjoy!!!

#12578 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Hey that Jokerz looks familiar. Congrats!!! it's a great game so enjoy!!!

Ha! And to think that when I bought that from you, it was my first game ever. I guess my collection has grown a little since then!

#12579 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Frog:

Ha! And to think that when I bought that from you, it was my first game ever. I guess my collection has grown a little since then!

Just like potato chips, can't have just one lol.

#12580 2 years ago

So a few observations re: Goodbye Moonmen adventure. One of the very few (unfortunately) modes where the antagonist is a fart cloud. The best David Bowie song he never recorded . Love that all I can hear is the song, and nothing else, which is so soothing while I’m flailing away trying to keep the ball alive. Rick being Rick to end the mode is so perfect. This rivals Life of Roy adventure for my favorite mode in any game, ever. Amazing.

#12581 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

The best David Bowie song he never recorded

Agreed, Goodbye Moonmen is my favorite mode thus far. Always reminds me of this:

#12582 2 years ago

I've been playing with the latest update for a while now and there's absolutely no doubt that (at least on my R&M) the flipper behavior is worse than with the past code version. With the prior code I felt like the flippers were finally working like other pins, but now it's back to occasionally knock-backs and bounce-backs. It is what it is.

#12583 2 years ago

Is there a shooter lane protector that fits Rick and Morty that someone can recommend?

#12584 2 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

I've been playing with the latest update for a while now and there's absolutely no doubt that (at least on my R&M) the flipper behavior is worse than with the past code version. With the prior code I felt like the flippers were finally working like other pins, but now it's back to occasionally knock-backs and bounce-backs. It is what it is.

Have you tried aggressive/high setting? That got my flippers back to where they were in the last release.

#12585 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

the antagonist is a fart cloud

Well, he is a cloud, a gaseous being, but "Fart" is just the name he unfortunately adopts after an attempted insult from Rick.

I've been rewatching Flight of the Conchords lately. Great underrated deadpan comedy. Would buy the pin.

"You need to work on your interpersonal skills, Brett." "Shut up, Jemaine."

#12586 2 years ago

My ball gets hung up on this switch very often, and I have to violently shake the machine (usually causing tilt) to get it out.

I also occassionally get it on the left inlane switch too.

Any suggestions on fixing this?

PXL_20210417_174811516~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20210417_174811516~2 (resized).jpg
#12587 2 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

My ball gets hung up on this switch very often, and I have to violently shake the machine (usually causing tilt) to get it out.
I also occassionally get it on the left inlane switch too.
Any suggestions on fixing this?[quoted image]

Read this and order that

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/197#post-6067160

AND also for everyone else. IF YOUR HAVING AN ISSUE with your Rick and Morty, read the key posts at the top of the page. Someone has already had your problem and it has probably already been addressed.

#12588 2 years ago

Mine did this too so I altered it from underneath so that it didn’t stick up as high in the lane and it’s
not happened since.

#12589 2 years ago

Public Service Announcement: I just learned about this stuff when I received my GnR. I highly recommend it, use it to clean the playfield in between waxings. You thought Rick and Morty was fast? Just wait until you try Mist n Shine:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002U729UA/ref=twister_B06XKFKYF2

#12590 2 years ago

Just played a dimension where the upper flipper is controlled by the left button...tough! Don't recall having a game I've played this much that still had cool modes/surprises. The flow is really spectacular when you are nailing the shots. Most fun/useful upper flipper of any game I've owned...so many awesome shots.

#12591 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Read this and order that
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/197#post-6067160
AND also for everyone else. IF YOUR HAVING AN ISSUE with your Rick and Morty, read the key posts at the top of the page. Someone has already had your problem and it has probably already been addressed.

Can you post the link to the part? Thx

#12592 2 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Just played a dimension where the upper flipper is controlled by the left button...tough! Don't recall having a game I've played this much that still had cool modes/surprises. The flow is really spectacular when you are nailing the shots. Most fun/useful upper flipper of any game I've owned...so many awesome shots.

I’ve played that one a few times.
At first I was like “WTF”, then I was like “awesome”.
Cant wait to get it again when I’m a little more prepared fir it.

#12593 2 years ago

Waiting here in Europe for the last delivery from Spooky.
It will probably take another 2 months .....

#12594 2 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Well, he is a cloud, a gaseous being, but "Fart" is just the name he unfortunately adopts after an attempted insult from Rick.
I've been rewatching Flight of the Conchords lately. Great underrated deadpan comedy. Would buy the pin.
"You need to work on your interpersonal skills, Brett." "Shut up, Jemaine."

"Brit"
"Bret?"
"Brit"
"Breht?"
"Brit"
"Brit, in like, Brittany?"

#12595 2 years ago
Quoted from fnord:

Have you tried aggressive/high setting? That got my flippers back to where they were in the last release.

Yes, that improved the knock-backs but made the bounce-backs worse. Running with default settings seems to be the best compromise (for me), but it's still not close to normal, and by normal I mean like every other pin I own.

#12596 2 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Can you post the link to the part? Thx

There’s no link.

Send a message to Sonic

#12597 2 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Public Service Announcement: I just learned about this stuff when I received my GnR. I highly recommend it, use it to clean the playfield in between waxings. You thought Rick and Morty was fast? Just wait until you try Mist n Shine:
amazon.com link »

Its what JJP uses as a final wipedown before shipping.

#12598 2 years ago

Ok, so I’m on vacation and watching R&M (we only stream at home and here is cable)...we just got done watching the episode with human music. We had totally forgot about that dimension! We loved it. Did Eric make them linear and we have to be that good to see them? Just wondering. We play a ton, but are average players.

#12599 2 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Ok, so I’m on vacation and watching R&M (we only stream at home and here is cable)...we just got done watching the episode with human music. We had totally forgot about that dimension! We loved it. Did Eric make them linear and we have to be that good to see them? Just wondering. We play a ton, but are average players.

Fairly certain that dimension went on hiatus.

#12600 2 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Fairly certain that dimension went on hiatus.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods
Interactive
There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 252 of 404.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/252?hl=whitewater and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.