(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,219 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Jigz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 405.
#1151 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

The Direct print cabinets just arrived about a week ago. I ordered them months in advance but they just didn't get them done. I placed a 2nd order before the first one even got here so finger crossed we wont wait on those again! One of those pains of not making every single part ourselves.

Is there anything we could see with a side by side picture? Or is it something you can only really tell the difference in person?

#1152 4 years ago

Is R&M limited or will Spooky make more? I hope for their sake that they can and will.

#1153 4 years ago
Quoted from Snailpin:

Is R&M limited or will Spooky make more? I hope for their sake that they can and will.

This has been asked from the beginning, numerous times...the short answer is no from Spooky himself...

#1154 4 years ago

I was trying to compare side by side images of the butters people posted to the photos on the respective game pages, but there weren't really comparable pictures to see the difference.

I keep going back and forth on the butter option. Oh well, at least I have time to decide.

#1155 4 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Is there anything we could see with a side by side picture? Or is it something you can only really tell the difference in person?

Best i can do! So hard to get a good picture!

20200228_124158 (resized).jpg20200228_124158 (resized).jpg
#1156 4 years ago
Quoted from monkfe:

This has been asked from the beginning, numerous times...the short answer is no from Spooky himself...

So the answer to the question if it's limited or if Spooky will make more is "no"?

Thanks, very helpful.

#1157 4 years ago

No they are not making more than the 750 period end of story no chance for more ever

#1158 4 years ago

oooo weee that butter looks good!

#1159 4 years ago
Quoted from Snailpin:

So the answer to the question if it's limited or if Spooky will make more is "no"?
Thanks, very helpful.

They will make 750. That is all. End of story.

#1160 4 years ago

In that case I may have to buy one.

#1161 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

In one of the recent shop playfield adjustment videos the games on line were in the 40's. So #50 should be close.

I’m in the 70’s and was just asked for my final payment.

#1162 4 years ago

Theres only one answer to the butter delimma

Butter_Robot_Picture (resized).pngButter_Robot_Picture (resized).png
#1163 4 years ago

The butter cabs are definitely awesome.

#1164 4 years ago
Quoted from Snailpin:

In that case I may have to buy one.

I'll swap you my standard deposit for that Metallica pro!

#1165 4 years ago
Quoted from mettle64:

I'll swap you my standard deposit for that Metallica pro!

Hmmm, seems like an oddly win/win trade.

#1166 4 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

Theres only one answer to the butter delimma[quoted image]

Ya, so whos gonna 3D print this dude? Havent seen anything...

#1167 4 years ago

I drove from Ohare to Madison, not a bad drive. You can do it!

I was thinking the same thing!

Seems like he lives super close, and can even go to the party on Saturday. And he's always posting about be super excited about the game. Get driving..!

I'd drive 2-3 hours both ways to check one out in my area.

#1168 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Best i can do! So hard to get a good picture![quoted image]

That definitely shows the sweet finish. Standard cabinet looks great but butter.. yummmmmmm

#1169 4 years ago

There's tons of great pinball in Madison! IO, Blue Moon, Schwoeglers, Geeks, and a bunch of others. Come visit us!

#1170 4 years ago

I drove from Ohare to Madison, not a bad drive. You can do it!

I am, tomorrow!

#1171 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

People who get the butter cabinet should definitely get then butter bot keychain for it.

s-l1600_(5)1 (resized).jpgs-l1600_(5)1 (resized).jpg
#1172 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I was thinking the same thing!
Seems like he lives super close, and can even go to the party on Saturday. And he's always posting about be super excited about the game. Get driving..!
I'd drive 2-3 hours both ways to check one out in my area.

I was hoping to practice locally if possible before going to the launch party on Saturday. Sheesh!

Also, I wouldn’t call 2 hours each way “super close.”

And, don’t be a buzz kill by questioning my excitement about the game. I’m driving to Spooky next week (just for a visit) even though I won’t get my machine until a year from now!

So remember...
706DDC2C-5872-4605-A5E9-5C7997317252 (resized).jpeg706DDC2C-5872-4605-A5E9-5C7997317252 (resized).jpeg

Totally kidding by the way.

#1173 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

I was hoping to practice locally if possible before going to the launch party on Saturday. Sheesh!
Also, I wouldn’t call 2 hours each way “super close.”
And, don’t be a buzz kill by questioning my excitement about the game. I’m driving to Spooky next week (just for a visit) even though I won’t get my machine until a year from now!
So remember...
[quoted image]
Totally kidding by the way.

No worries mate. Hilton was already really comforting about people just playing freely. Plus, wouldn't you rather have your first go at an event like that? Definitely something to remember!

I prefer some quiet reflection to absorb that experience, no candles though! Saw Wonka at MGC last year at the debut, and yeah....it's not ideal, but it was a one of a lifetime experience!

Now with the double bird action, I'm putting in a formal request for you and a photo at the event..!!!

And I didn't know you were 2 hours away. Akin to you not knowing how far I'm away from I/O. Even I don't know that, haha!

#1174 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

No worries mate. Hilton was already really comforting about people just playing freely. Plus, wouldn't you rather have your first go at an event like that? Definitely something to remember!
I prefer some quiet reflection to absorb that experience, no candles though! Saw Wonka at MGC last year at the debut, and yeah....it's not ideal, but it was a one of a lifetime experience!
Now with the double bird action, I'm putting in a formal request for you and a photo at the event..!!!
And I didn't know you were 2 hours away. Akin to you not knowing how far I'm away from I/O. Even I don't know that, haha!

It’s all good… Appreciate the upvote and the sense of humor!

Request noted!

#1175 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Im sure someone will be making a nice mod for one.

Quoted from docquest:

People who get the butter cabinet should definitely get then butter bot keychain for it.[quoted image]

I thought of that myself but i already got the blips and chitz keychain. When i received it in the mail it turned out way better looking then online

#1176 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

It’s all good… Appreciate upvote and the sense of humor!
Request noted!

For sure! I enjoy your enthusiasm on the thread. I just wanna see you back it up!

I always like to upvote. Why not? We all need encouragement, and if I disagree, I rarely downvote. Bad karma and such.

I'm excited to hear your excited impressions....TOMORROW!!!!

Damn, I'm jealous!

#1177 4 years ago

Having had my game for a few, all I can say to the other 749 of you lucky Pinsiders who are getting an R&M is.. congratulations! Your gunna love it!

#1178 4 years ago

241 checking. Super stoked

#1179 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Having had my game for a few, all I can say to the other 749 of you lucky Pinsiders who are getting an R&M is.. congratulations! Your gunna love it!

It's not even March yet!?

Supposed to start tomorrow...but, Nooooope. Got a whole 'nother day, Morty. A whole 'nother day...

This is the slowest F'n year, ever!

#1180 4 years ago

Just wanted to confirm that Scott D (and maybe Scarlet from TNA???) is planning to come on Saturday also.
Charlie and Bug confirmed also.

Maybe a few others?
Most importantly >> all yall pinheads!

Hoping to meet and see lots of folks at I/O Arcade bar.
noon-4pm qualifying
playoffs to follow
prizes, high fives, and good times to celebrate this great game!

720 Williamson St
Madison, WI

Oh yeah... also all the money that goes through the coin box from launch party will be donated to local rescue place
https://www.fetchwi.org/

good people and if anyone wants to add to the cause then I can take donations or donate directly on behalf of spooky/yourself.

cheers

#1181 4 years ago

If I leave now I can get there for the playoffs.

#1182 4 years ago
IMG_1792 (resized).jpgIMG_1792 (resized).jpg
#1183 4 years ago

I approve of this post!

#1184 4 years ago

"This guy doesn't suck, Morty!"

#1185 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Best i can do! So hard to get a good picture![quoted image]

This looks an awful lot like #32 ! Like this angle better

#1186 4 years ago

Jesus. Did you put the glass back on after that?

#1187 4 years ago

!!

C732CBD4-015A-4BFD-ADC9-886718265F52 (resized).jpegC732CBD4-015A-4BFD-ADC9-886718265F52 (resized).jpeg
#1188 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Just wanted to confirm that Scott D (and maybe Scarlet from TNA???) is planning to come on Saturday also.
Charlie and Bug confirmed also.
Maybe a few others?
Most importantly >> all yall pinheads!
Hoping to meet and see lots of folks at I/O Arcade bar.
noon-4pm qualifying
playoffs to follow
prizes, high fives, and good times to celebrate this great game!
720 Williamson St
Madison, WI
Oh yeah... also all the money that goes through the coin box from launch party will be donated to local rescue place
https://www.fetchwi.org/
good people and if anyone wants to add to the cause then I can take donations or donate directly on behalf of spooky/yourself.
cheers

Any takers to do a stream?

#1189 4 years ago

Most seeds I’ve seen so far. They come in handy. Nicely done!

#1190 4 years ago
Quoted from ReallifePin:

Nope. Not at this stage.

All good though as plenty of launch party fun And now none of it can be documented so we can get silly and not have to worry about cameras

#1191 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Nope. Not at this stage.
All good though as plenty of launch party fun And now none of it can be documented so we can get silly and not have to worry about

90919645-3528-4087-A731-4DE221B7FD3D (resized).jpeg90919645-3528-4087-A731-4DE221B7FD3D (resized).jpeg
#1192 4 years ago

Would you like a new neighbor while I wait for 518?

#1193 4 years ago
Quoted from bkerins:

Most seeds I’ve seen so far. They come in handy. Nicely done!

Thanks. I think I visited 12 dimensions too which also helped.

#1194 4 years ago
Quoted from ReallifePin:

I tried. All my gear is wrapped up in other stuff. Maybe brixies will let me stream theirs....

#1195 4 years ago

First time Scott is ever dropping a quarter in this game. Wanted to capture the moment.

729EA328-C877-499A-A124-5F271370F500 (resized).jpeg729EA328-C877-499A-A124-5F271370F500 (resized).jpeg
#1196 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

First time Scott is ever dropping a quarter in this game. Wanted to capture the moment.

Heh, thanks great - thanks for that.

Hope the event is awesome today.

#1197 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

First time Scott is ever dropping a quarter in this game. Wanted to capture the moment.[quoted image]

Wow that purple looks really good in that lighting. Does it look like that in person?

#1198 4 years ago

Just caught this on TWIP:

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/first-takes-rick-and-morty-pinball/

Sounds like everyone is loving the theme and code, but I'm seeing quite a few unfavorable comments regarding geometry (namely upper shots).

Curious to know how this is affecting enjoyment and allow progress through the game.

And wondering if this is something that Spooky and Scott are thinking might need some tweaking?

#1199 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

First time Scott is ever dropping a quarter in this game. Wanted to capture the moment.[quoted image]

You forgot to tell him it's more than a quarter to play.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#1200 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Just caught this on TWIP:
https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/first-takes-rick-and-morty-pinball/
Sounds like everyone is loving the theme and code, but I'm seeing quite a few unfavorable comments regarding geometry (namely upper shots).
Curious to know how this is affecting enjoyment and allow progress through the game.
And wondering if this is something that Spooky and Scott are thinking might need some tweaking?

It's been covered repeatedly. There is some adjustments/greasing of the spinner, otherwise no issues. The far left shot is supposed to be difficult.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 300.00
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Trade
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

9,999 (OBO)
$ 13,500.00
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

There are 20,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/24?hl=monkfe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.