(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,183 posts
  • 736 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by zebpin61
  • Topic is favorited by 334 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 243 of 404.
#12101 3 years ago

I'm looking for the short clip where the machine cusses out Jack Danger. Does anyone know where it is?

#12102 3 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I'm looking for the short clip where the machine cusses out Jack Danger. Does anyone know where it is?

Youtube:

At approx 1:12:20 into it.

I have this saved as well I cant wait to get mine, come on #707!!

#12103 3 years ago

Congrats to R&M and the Spooky team on a good showing at the TWIPYs yesterday.

#12104 3 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

Youtube:

There are a few lines like that hidden in the game.

#12105 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

There are a few lines like that hidden in the game.

Is there still a call out if you don't have a ball in the garage trough and hit the skill shot to the garage?

#12106 3 years ago
Quoted from ripple:

Is there still a call out if you don't have a ball in the garage trough and hit the skill shot to the garage?

Yes.

#12107 3 years ago

OK.

Friend (and Pinsider) up north helped me out and I am fully updated.

Thanks a ton to those who offered to send a working USB. This place is aweome like that (and in so many other ways).

Now, I have to go and beat all those factory scores...time to roll.

#12108 3 years ago

Forget getting the GC score on this pin, the best high scores to get are Ball Fondling and Butt Cramming!......and putting the wife's name of the player achieving the score. Talk about satisfaction.

#12109 3 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

Youtube:

Thanks!

#12110 3 years ago

Any Canadians who want to convert their US coin mechanisms on the cheap, just remove the rare-earth magnet in the coin mech. You will still get the odd reject (depending on the year of the coin) but it's better than blowing $60 to replace something that mostly works with a small tweak.

In the photos, the grey mech is from R&M (For US quarters), the red mech is for Canadian quarters.

Step one: Open small rectangular door with Phillips screwdriver
Step two: Remove magnet

That's pretty much it.

If you want to adjust the mech further, the screw at the upper left is useful for adjusting the mech to the size of the coin.

IMG_20210328_133648726 (resized).jpgIMG_20210328_133648726 (resized).jpgIMG_20210328_143110926 (resized).jpgIMG_20210328_143110926 (resized).jpgIMG_20210328_141024768 (resized).jpgIMG_20210328_141024768 (resized).jpg
#12112 2 years ago

Dude stop. Make an ad and keep it out of here.

#12113 2 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Dude stop. Make an ad and keep it out of here.

Is there a limit to the number of posts or something?

#12114 2 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

Any Canadians who want to convert their US coin mechanisms on the cheap, just remove the rare-earth magnet in the coin mech. You will still get the odd reject (depending on the year of the coin) but it's better than blowing $60 to replace something that mostly works with a small tweak.
In the photos, the grey mech is from R&M (For US quarters), the red mech is for Canadian quarters.
Step one: Open small rectangular door with Phillips screwdriver
Step two: Remove magnet
That's pretty much it.
If you want to adjust the mech further, the screw at the upper left is useful for adjusting the mech to the size of the coin.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

First thing I do is pull out the magnets to stop all the jams.

#12115 2 years ago

I think my favorite mode is Scary Terry (so far). I keep hearing new things.

Today I got a tilt warning during that adventure and Terry had something to say about it, bitch.

Today I also got a 3x loop to the left ramp (with only the upper right flipper) from launch. I doubt I could do that again, but I was disappointed it wasn't acknowledged. lol.

#12116 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Today I also got a 3x loop to the left ramp (with only the upper right flipper) from launch. I doubt I could do that again, but I was disappointed it wasn't acknowledged. lol.

The lack of call outs or at least some sort of audible reward for combos is a bit disapointing. Hopefully we get an update on that soon after ssSsss. Ssss, ssSSsS sssssss ssss sss ssssss SSssSsss

#12117 2 years ago
Quoted from flowcanon:

The lack of call outs or at least some sort of audible reward for combos is a bit disapointing. Hopefully we get an update on that soon after ssSsss. Ssss, ssSSsS sssssss ssss sss ssssss SSssSsss

I'm pretty sure it plays a sound when you combo but I would be hard pressed to try and put it in words. It's a little electric wooshy guy I think unless that's indicating something else

#12118 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnDeere:

It's a little electric wooshy guy

Mr Poopey Butthole?

#12119 2 years ago
Quoted from flowcanon:

I think Slow Mobius would be appropriate here. Just showing off his skills.

#12120 2 years ago
Quoted from flowcanon:

I think its sad that a lot of new games don't properly acknowledge amazing combo's and give a little award for doing such.

#12121 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

I think its sad that a lot of new games don't properly acknowledge amazing combo's and give a little award for doing such.

Combos on my AIQ reward me with multi balls and combo jackpots, it’s amazing.

#12122 2 years ago

I am getting a pretty consistent dose of random multiballs on the new code. Usually when I have one ball locked...

Is that a common thing?

#12123 2 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

I am getting a pretty consistent dose of random multiballs on the new code. Usually when I have one ball locked...
Is that a common thing?

I had the exact same thing tonight. 1 ball locked and random multi ball from an extra ball launched in the trough. Newest code...

#12124 2 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Is that a common thing?

Houdini had a problem with that for quite a while in the beginning. We called that surprise multiball and treated it as a secret mode.

#12125 2 years ago

Just got my game - and I am going to be 100% honest.
I was one of those guys that followed for a year what everybody said about this game and had a lot of anxiety about getting mine.
So much to the point that I was ready to sell it before it was even delivered.

I am so glad I did not, this game rocks - it is so much fun.
The sound and light show are awesome.
The layout, while it does have some challenging shots - is not even close to the disaster some make it out to be
The toughest shot for me on day 1 is the left and right portal shot - I was able to make both multiple times, but it's not an easy shot.

I really love it!!!!!!!
Great job Spooky!!!!
Super happy I got to be one of the 750

One question about the spaceship. I would like to not have mine break and I remember the suggestion to loosen the screws. Can anybody confirm this is a good fix and what screws do I loosen - all 4 of then or just the left or right 2?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#12126 2 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

When was there a code drop? Any new modes?

#12127 2 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I was one of those guys that followed for a year what everybody said about this game and had a lot of anxiety about getting mine.
The layout, while it does have some challenging shots - is not even close to the disaster some make it out to be
The toughest shot for me on day 1 is the left and right portal shot - I was able to make both multiple times, but it's not an easy shot.
I really love it!!!!!!!
Great job Spooky!!!!
One question about the spaceship. I would like to not have mine break and I remember the suggestion to loosen the screws. Can anybody confirm this is a good fix and what screws do I loosen - all 4 of then or just the left or right 2?
[quoted image]

I clipped about a 16th of an inch from the bottom of the metal rod under the playfield.

#12128 2 years ago

Are the dimensions you enter chosen at random? While playing normally I usually see a lot of repeat dimensions, horn honk, dogs barking, underwater, Hollywood...ect. I've had the game for over a month now and thought I had saw all the dimensions at this point, but yesterday I had the glass off while troubleshooting an issue and I saw 2 dimensions I've never saw before. Do more dimensions unlock as you progress through the game?

#12129 2 years ago

Got the anatomy park topper topper hanging.

#12130 2 years ago

I really love it!!!!!!!
Great job Spooky!!!!
[quoted image]

In your picture there, just the 2 on the right.

It is possible, with the right long nose pliers, to grip the heads to loosen the nuts.

Otherwise, disassembly takes a bit, there are hidden fasteners under the house.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/161#post-5981520

#12131 2 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

In your picture there, just the 2 on the right.
It is possible, with the right long nose pliers, to grip the heads to loosen the nuts.
Otherwise, disassembly takes a bit, there are hidden fasteners under the house.

So there are nuts on the bottom you need to hold to loosen the top?

#12132 2 years ago

So there are nuts on the bottom you need to hold to loosen the top?

Basically yes. Heads of screws underneath in the horseshoe. Through two clearance holes in plastics. Nyloc nuts often need backing off a little bit.

It is just the tension grip of the "nylocs" that you're fighting. Could try to just loosen from the top, but you still need to hold the screw enough to undo against the nylon grip for about 3/4 turn. Requires good pliers, and longer than usual I would say. It's the way I initially loosened them on my game.

"Scissoring" the the two plastics to jam the screw shaft might grip it enough, too. ? ... just a bit of finger pressure sidewards.

#12133 2 years ago

This is my first spooky game - is there a way to cancel/FF past the bonus screen like other machines by pressing both flippers
Mine doesn't seem to do this

#12134 2 years ago

This is my first spooky game - is there a way to cancel/FF past the bonus screen like other machines by pressing both flippers
Mine doesn't seem to do this

Double flipper speeds past everything but the match sequence.

If yours doesn’t, check settings?

#12135 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Double flipper speeds past everything but the match sequence.
If yours doesn’t, check settings?

Didn't see that in settings, just getting used to Spooky menus - any guidance?

#12136 2 years ago

Anybody else have this wood screw installed between the house and the artwork? Is it a shipping screw to keep house from bouncing around?

IMG_20210327_105141192 (resized).jpgIMG_20210327_105141192 (resized).jpg
#12137 2 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

Anybody else have this wood screw installed between the house and the artwork? Is it a shipping screw to keep house from bouncing around?
[quoted image]

Hmmm, no that looks rando. Weird

#12138 2 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Is there a limit to the number of posts or something?

Annoying spam. Just make an ad. This is the club, not a classifieds section. Posting once, sure. Posting day after day. Gimme a break.

Getting our game dialed in finally. Still feel like the loop needs something to make it smoother. I can loop it, but it doesnt rip all that fast around. I feel like it gets hung up at the back as it goes around.

#12139 2 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

[quoted image]

I had one too but it wasn’t really screwed in to anything so I assumed it was just a random screw until now. Lol.

#12140 2 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

[quoted image]

I had that too, but thought it was just random and did not re-install when I removed the house the other day. I am curious to know the purpose of this screw and if I should put it back in...

#12141 2 years ago

I was able to install the replacement Magnet Reed Switches into the two most right loop lanes over the weekend. They are a pricey alternative at $35 each, but I tried fiddling with the original switch arms and was still encountering some non-registering roll-over/roll-bys. Since installing the MRS', I haven't had a ball roll by and not register, so my scores have been positively affected, and my game play experience has seen me get deeper into the game.

Pretty easy to install, and worth the price of enjoyment for a game I don't see ever leaving.

#12143 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

SEASON 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL...well..I see hints of power rangers, transformers, and hellraiser..I'm sure there were some I missed.

#12144 2 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

I asked about that screw also and didn't get any response. Mine is actually painted black.

#12145 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Hmmm, no that looks rando. Weird

Thats weird because mine came with that screw as well and ours were built beside each other! I assumed it was to keep the house from moving around in shipping. Everytime i need to remove the house i put that screw back in, but i'm not sure why i do... haha someone please tell me what this screw is for!!!

#12146 2 years ago
Quoted from Westbury:

Thats weird because mine came with that screw as well and ours were built beside each other! I assumed it was to keep the house from moving around in shipping. Everytime i need to remove the house i put that screw back in, but i'm not sure why i do... haha someone please tell me what this screw is for!!!

I put the house back in without the screw last night and now for some reason I want to put it back in as well!

#12147 2 years ago

Re: The screw

… in the middle of the courtyard of a barracks was a small bench. Next to the small bench, a soldier stood guard. No one knew why the bench had to be guarded. It was guarded around the clock – every day, every night, and from one generation of officers to the next the order was passed on and the soldiers obeyed it. No one expressed any doubts or ever asked why. If that’s how it was done, there had to be a reason.
And so it continued until someone, some general or colonel, wanted to look at the original order. He had to rummage through all the files. After a good bit of poking around, he found the answer. Thirty-one years, two months and four days ago, an officer had ordered a guard to be stationed beside the small bench, which had just been painted, so that no one would think of sitting on wet paint".

#12148 2 years ago

Season 5 Rick and Morty! So AdultSwim Officially stated that June 20th is to be Rick and Morty Day - lots of cool stuff to happen related to the show.

Spooky - Code takes awhile - Please let us know that you might be getting in on this with some Rick and Morty Day code goodness!

#12149 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

When was there a code drop?

This Code is only new to me. It is the last drop from Jan/Feb, I think?

#12150 2 years ago

Last code update was March 11.

Quoted from guitarded:

This Code is only new to me. It is the last drop from Jan/Feb, I think?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Saginaw, MI
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 243 of 404.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/243?hl=gasoline and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.