(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,215 posts in this topic. You are on page 234 of 405.
#11651 3 years ago
Quoted from gac:

For anyone interested, I just listed several figurine mods for Rick and Morty in the marketplace. One listing is for four figures (Rick, Morty, Summer, Tiny Rick). Another listing is for two figures (Rick, Morty). Then there are listings for individual figures (one for Rick and one for Tiny Rick). All of these are brand new items in original packaging. Here are a couple pics of these figures on my machine for reference.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

FYI, for any one looking, summer is $18 at walmart.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Rick-Morty-Summer-Mini-Figure/184586697

I wish they sold a proportional jerry and beth as well. Any one got a line on some good ones?

#11652 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Great advice Luke, but it's also important to note that it's possible to take a breath, look at the positives, love the game, and still offer advice & constructive criticism. The number of issues that have been raised & resolved in this thread is impressive. For me, the biggest positive is having the community come together and collectively solve problems. People can rag on the Internet, but without it (and Pinside), this wouldn't easily be possible. Competition is good for both the industry and it's customers, and it's natural to compare the strengths and weaknesses of the products we own (not just pinball machines).
Tomorrow, I'm going to play a marathon 90 minutes session using virelands flipper thermometers and get some interesting data on flipper temps.

And lest we not forget: a big positive and competitive advantage IS listening to customer concerns, solving their issues, and tweaking production on the fly. Spooky customer service IS unique to any product arena. They care... a lot! Plus, we get to see burning questions (pun intended) unfold like: will spooky overcome the hot flippers needing fans with programming tweaks or hardware? We know they will figure it out, but how? It’s our own pinball nerd soap opera! Love it

#11653 3 years ago
Quoted from bkerins:

Indeed... it's been filmed. Might need to be refilmed due to a recording issue. I hope not, I got pretty deep into Love Potion.

Awesome, thank you! Your tutorials are the best.

I haven’t made it to Love Potion yet so I’ll probably skip past that part.

#11654 3 years ago
Quoted from Nysbadmk8:

So I took the flipper bushing thing into my own hands and printed 3 versions of a shorter bush that I will try out this weekend.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome! Let us know how it goes and how they hold up. Just turned in my build sheet and curious to see if it has the standard bushings or the previously mentioned new ones once it arrives.

#11655 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Great advice Luke, but it's also important to note that it's possible to take a breath, look at the positives, love the game, and still offer advice & constructive criticism. The number of issues that have been raised & resolved in this thread is impressive. For me, the biggest positive is having the community come together and collectively solve problems. People can rag on the Internet, but without it (and Pinside), this wouldn't easily be possible. Competition is good for both the industry and it's customers, and it's natural to compare the strengths and weaknesses of the products we own (not just pinball machines).
Tomorrow, I'm going to play a marathon 90 minutes session using virelands flipper thermometers and get some interesting data on flipper temps.

While I do agree constructive criticism and competition are important. I think you will understand my concern when I receive an email from a customer who is "nervous" to take delivery of his game because this thread led him to believe it would require 40 hours of tweaking out of the box to "be even playable". This is saddening to say the least. My comment was in response to the customer who received his game and it worked great out of the box despite what he had read here. I am 100% on board with improving and owning flaws however I do worry that it is causing panic that should not exist. My point is we are shipping a great product and people do love the game and sometimes the hashing of issues leads to a negative perception to others. Their is a point where everything goes to far. There is a reason most companies do not publicly acknowledge issues.

#11656 3 years ago
Quoted from HurryUpPinball:

Awesome! Let us know how it goes and how they hold up. Just turned in my build sheet and curious to see if it has the standard bushings or the previously mentioned new ones once it arrives.

Will do. I prototyped in PLA for ease of print. But my final version will be PETG or Nylon for longevity.

#11657 3 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

FYI, for any one looking, summer is $18 at walmart.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Rick-Morty-Summer-Mini-Figure/184586697
I wish they sold a proportional jerry and beth as well. Any one got a line on some good ones?

Good luck finding these at Walmart or anywhere else. These sold out a long time ago.

#11658 3 years ago
Quoted from Nysbadmk8:

So I took the flipper bushing thing into my own hands and printed 3 versions of a shorter bush that I will try out this weekend.

Hello fellow Prusa user! If that works out, and you're willing to share, I'd love the .STL file for that.

#11659 3 years ago

New public build is available - https://www.spookypinball.com/game-support

This is the flipper re-work we've been testing. I'd encourage everybody to put their flipper settings back to all default values and give it a chance. If you still feel like you need more power, adjust upwards 1ms at a time and re-evaluate.

Build 2021.03.11:
- New: Added setting in Coils menu to use original flipper hold pulse patterns if preferred. "Flipper Hold Pulse Pattern" [ORIGINAL/DEFAULT]
- New: Added setting for flipper recovery pulse time - "Flipper Recovery Pulse" [15-30ms - Default is 25]
- Fixed: The Adventure Selector prevents general 'encouragement' callouts.
- Fixed: Loopback left would double register on an up & back. Now prevented.
- Fixed: Pickle Rick started normally via the garage would also start multiball if it was ready.
- Changed: The software limits flipper power to a max of 40, even though the settings go higher, because it's pointless.
- Changed: knockdown recovery rules are hardware controlled instead of software controlled, so they happen faster.
- Changed: knockdown recovery uses a strong single pulse, rather than a more aggressive patter.
- Changed: The flippers have a software follow up "fire the flipper" to the instant hardware rule
to help with timing issues per Gerry Stellenberg's recommendation.
- Changed: new "ball on the trough jam during play" checking re-arranged to try to avoid multiball issues (if that was the cause)

#11660 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

While I do agree constructive criticism and competition are important. I think you will understand my concern when I receive an email from a customer who is "nervous" to take delivery of his game because this thread led him to believe it would require 40 hours of tweaking out of the box to "be even playable". This is saddening to say the least. My comment was in response to the customer who received his game and it worked great out of the box despite what he had read here. I am 100% on board with improving and owning flaws however I do worry that it is causing panic that should not exist. My point is we are shipping a great product and people do love the game and sometimes the hashing of issues leads to a negative perception to others. Their is a point where everything goes to far. There is a reason most companies do not publicly acknowledge issues.

On the flip side, this is an enthusiast forum. One of the reasons it exists is for troubleshooting and tweaking pinball machines.

Just because I spend a few hours tweaking my game and discussing it on here, doesn’t necessarily mean the game is broken, nor does it mean I’m trying to create panic. It actually means I’m passionate enough about both pinball and the game to want to help other enthusiasts.

#11661 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

On the flip side, this is an enthusiast forum. One of the reasons it exists is for troubleshooting and tweaking pinball machines.
Just because I spend a few hours tweaking my game and discussing it on here, doesn’t necessarily mean the game is broken, nor does it mean I’m trying to create panic. It actually means I’m passionate enough about both pinball and the game to want to help other enthusiasts.

Yeah, I get that, but if I was a newbie and didn't have my pin for the past 9 months already and I read this, I would be scared shitless after reading the whole thing

#11662 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

New public build is available - https://www.spookypinball.com/game-support
This is the flipper re-work we've been testing. I'd encourage everybody to put their flipper settings back to all default values and give it a chance. If you still feel like you need more power, adjust upwards 1ms at a time and re-evaluate.
Build 2021.03.11:
- New: Added setting in Coils menu to use original flipper hold pulse patterns if preferred. "Flipper Hold Pulse Pattern" [ORIGINAL/DEFAULT]
- New: Added setting for flipper recovery pulse time - "Flipper Recovery Pulse" [15-30ms - Default is 25]
- Fixed: The Adventure Selector prevents general 'encouragement' callouts.
- Fixed: Loopback left would double register on an up & back. Now prevented.
- Fixed: Pickle Rick started normally via the garage would also start multiball if it was ready.
- Changed: The software limits flipper power to a max of 40, even though the settings go higher, because it's pointless.
- Changed: knockdown recovery rules are hardware controlled instead of software controlled, so they happen faster.
- Changed: knockdown recovery uses a strong single pulse, rather than a more aggressive patter.
- Changed: The flippers have a software follow up "fire the flipper" to the instant hardware rule
to help with timing issues per Gerry Stellenberg's recommendation.
- Changed: new "ball on the trough jam during play" checking re-arranged to try to avoid multiball issues (if that was the cause)

Nice! Just in time for my game #562 that arrived Monday! Loving the game so far!

#11663 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Yeah, I get that, but if I was a newbie and didn't have my pin for the past 9 months already and I read this, I would be scared shitless after reading the whole thing

Not saying that’s not going to happen, but what’s the alternative? Not discussing it?

From a troubleshooting perspective this thread is pretty much the same as most new game threads across all manufacturers. Except it’s infinitely better because Spooky themselves are on here.

#11664 3 years ago
Quoted from gac:For anyone interested, I just listed several figurine mods for Rick and Morty in the marketplace. One listing is for four figures (Rick, Morty, Summer, Tiny Rick). Another listing is for two figures (Rick, Morty). Then there are listings for individual figures (one for Rick and one for Tiny Rick). All of these are brand new items in original packaging. Here are a couple pics of these figures on my machine for reference.

I've been looking for these figures for months now and this is the second time I missed out, bummer.

#11665 3 years ago

Still on the last code of 2020.

My intertubes aren't robust enough for this type of Download. I gotta figure out a way of getting my hands on these.

#11666 3 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Still on the last code of 2020.
My intertubes aren't robust enough for this type of Download. I gotta figure out a way of getting my hands on these.

Starbucks? Go find public internet. Probably take 20 minutes tops to download.

#11667 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Go find public internet. Probably take 20 minutes tops to download.

I am planning on sending a couple USBs to a friend and having him download updates and send them back to me as needed, I guess...

But, without the ability to do it here I am probably not gonna update much if at all.

If it goes bad or fails - No game to play. That is not an outcome I am willing to entertain.

#11668 3 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

I am planning on sending a couple USBs to a friend and having him download updates and send them back to me as needed, I guess...
But, without the ability to do it here I am probably not gonna update much if at all.
If it goes bad or fails - No game to play. That is not an outcome I am willing to entertain.

I would say at least get on the 1/2021 code. It fixes some big bugs. If updating is a problem, I would avoid the 3/2021 for now until it's had time to simmer.

#11669 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I would say at least get on the 1/2021 code. It fixes some big bugs. If updating is a problem, I would avoid the 3/2021 for now until it's had time to simmer.

ill be the guinea pig and am downloading now

#11670 3 years ago
Quoted from jguzik420:

ill be the guinea pig and am downloading now

Nice! Thanks!

Report back.

#11671 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Quoted from cooked71:

Not saying that’s not going to happen, but what’s the alternative? Not discussing it?
From a troubleshooting perspective this thread is pretty much the same as most new game threads across all manufacturers. Except it’s infinitely better because Spooky themselves are on here.

Amen...couldn't agree more. If we were to filter based on the anticipation of how a "newbie" will react, this thread would be a lot less useful. So many posts have helped me identify/troubleshoot problems. And I've received many thanks from other Pinsiders regarding issues I've posted about.

Any information consumed over the Internet needs to be vetted/filtered. If a newbie is concerned, they should contact (or make) a pinball buddy and get qualitative information from someone with more experience. I've been contacted by several pinball buddies who recently took delivery of R&M that were just looking for tips. None of them were freaking out based on a Pinside enthusiast thread

fwiw, my game (#175) required only 2-3 hours to make playable out-of-the-box (listed below). My loop diverter was binding (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/164#post-5984455) and my right flipper was installed improperly (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/180#post-6015874). Based on the nature of the issues, I imagine these were early build problems that have since been resolved. Everything else I've been doing is tuning. When I first started reading this thread, I thought I'd have to make a ton of ball guide tweaks, but that wasn't my experience after playing the game. I tweaked the inner loop a bit, but all the other shots felt pretty good from the factory.

Lastly, passion is what drives this hobby and R&M is a game we are all passionate about. R&M will be in my collection for a very long time. Plainly obvious that Spooky gave R&M the love it deserved. OTOH, there are a lot of mediocre, under loved games being produced. Munsters comes to mind...awful game IMHO. No need to post about it on Pinside, since it only lasted 30 days in my lineup. CPU also died after 30 plays...no joke.

#11672 3 years ago

Set flipper settings back to default. Applied Build 2021.03.11. Can report so far so good! Not experiencing any flipper drop/knockdowns. Flipper power feels consistent. Will need to play for hours on end to determine if additional tweaks are needed.

#11673 3 years ago

Quick question before I update tonight. Does updating R&M wipe out old scores and audit information? I know it does on ACNC, but with Eric being a different programmer, I am hoping the updates are implemented differently. If it does, is there a way to back it all up and restore them after the update?

Thanks in advance...

#11674 3 years ago

Did a quick test on today's update with default settings. Flippers feel stronger then they ever have. No knockdowns! I hope no one has overheating issues as the flippers feel great. I never had any significant flipper fade (#141).

#11675 3 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Quick question before I update tonight. Does updating R&M wipe out old scores and audit information? I know it does on ACNC, but with Eric being a different programmer, I am hoping the updates are implemented differently. If it does, is there a way to back it all up and restore them after the update?
Thanks in advance...

Scores were kept in tact after upgrade.

#11676 3 years ago

Ugggggghhh

So another update, another time the scores and settings got wiped. Usually when it fails it goes to completed right away, but this time it hung on updating for 45 minutes. I finally power cycled and tried again and things successfully took.

I really wish there was a way to back these up and restore.

Complaining aside, great update and thanks as always for all the work put into this!

#11677 3 years ago
Quoted from Nysbadmk8:

Will do. I prototyped in PLA for ease of print. But my final version will be PETG or Nylon for longevity.

I would think you'll need at least Nylon, but with the stresses on the shaft that may still break at the layers unless you print it sideways so the layers run the length of it instead of left to right.

And if you're printing PETG/ABS, etc, PLEASE make sure you're using great filtration. It's very bad for your health long-term because it puts a ton of microparticles in the air when you heat it up. I only print PETG on my enclosed, filtered printers and save the Prusas for PLA only (and even then I have two room HEPA filters).

#11678 3 years ago
Quoted from Jherre6:

Ugggggghhh
So another update, another time the scores and settings got wiped. Usually when it fails it goes to completed right away, but this time it hung on updating for 45 minutes. I finally power cycled and tried again and things successfully took.
I really wish there was a way to back these up and restore.
Complaining aside, great update and thanks as always for all the work put into this!

Isn't there already?
Put an empty usb in and it will transfer settings/scores?

Or am I typing out of my ass?

#11679 3 years ago

Isn't there already?
Put an empty usb in and it will transfer settings/scores?
Or am I typing out of my ass?

That does make a dump of them, but there's no current way to restore.

#11680 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

That does make a dump of them, but there's no current way to restore.

OK! 50% typing out my ass then!! HA

#11681 3 years ago

OK! 50% typing out my ass then!! HA

Messy keyboard, either way.

#11682 3 years ago

Installed the new code and played for about 45 minutes. Looking good so far. Didn't get any stuck flippers at all, and only a couple drops off the pop bumper that caught themselves before they dropped more than maybe a couple mm.

NOTE: New code did not improve my playing. Fail.

#11683 3 years ago

Had anyone else notice it’s a lot easier to drop catch and live catch on the latest code?

#11684 3 years ago

Code ran smoothly, I delete and reformat my USB to FAT32 every time. And after downloading and dragging to the USB, once it's done, I right click and eject the USB safely that way. Then insert it into the blue USB in the backboard.. takes 5-15 minutes to update,, unplug USB, turn off and wait ten seconds, then turn the game on. Haven't had a hiccup since my first go at it.

Update seems good, I had some flipper freak out, I'm not 100% sure where I was, I know I was in a dimension and started a multiball, and the flippers felt like they went into inverted mode on houdini. For a second or two, and they corrected themselves after hitting the buttons. Didn't effect game play, and I hit the left ramp twice off the left flipper. So power seems very good in both flippers

How does one ask or who would I ask for updates? I'm looking to get a little snake jazz in my life thanks Spooky!

#11685 3 years ago
Quoted from jguzik420:

Code ran smoothly, I delete and reformat my USB to FAT32 every time. And after downloading and dragging to the USB, once it's done, I right click and eject the USB safely that way. Haven't had a hiccup since my first go at it.
Update seems good, I had some flipper freak out, I'm not 100% sure where I was, I know I was in a dimension and started a multiball, and the flippers felt like they went into inverted mode on houdini. For a second or two, and they corrected themselves after hitting the buttons. Didn't effect game play, and I hit the left ramp twice off the left flipper. So power seems very good in both flippers
How does one ask or who would I ask for updates? I'm looking to get a little snake jazz in my life thanks Spooky!

I think there's a dimension that does screw with your flipper strength and/or direction.

#11686 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I would think you'll need at least Nylon, but with the stresses on the shaft that may still break at the layers unless you print it sideways so the layers run the length of it instead of left to right.
And if you're printing PETG/ABS, etc, PLEASE make sure you're using great filtration. It's very bad for your health long-term because it puts a ton of microparticles in the air when you heat it up. I only print PETG on my enclosed, filtered printers and save the Prusas for PLA only (and even then I have two room HEPA filters).

Thanks for the advice. I print Petg/abs/nylon in a closed room, closed enclosure, W/ hepa.

Pla I do on my desktop Mks3+.

I do the rest on a Voron 2.4

My little brother works for formlabs, and I might have him do a SLA print of it. But I think that will be un needed.

#11687 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I think there's a dimension that does screw with your flipper strength and/or direction.

It lasted seconds then the flipper went back to normal, just bringing it up it all

#11688 3 years ago
Quoted from Jherre6:

another time the scores and settings got wiped.

Seriously - who cares?

Now you get the chance to set all the high scores again.

rd

#11689 3 years ago

Can anyone confirm a bug in the latest code where the game thinks you are in a dimension when you aren't? Rick just out of nowhere says 'we gotta get back' and then it goes through the dimension change lights/effects. I've had it happen a few times.

#11690 3 years ago

Has anyone tied into the RGB for the speakers? I might want to light a new R&M topper but would like it to match the speakers. Just curious if I can use any 4 wire LEDs.

#11691 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I hate stresses on the shaft

#11692 3 years ago

Hey Guys,

I remember when I wanted to try a previous version of Iron Maiden to test an unusual problem, I found it impossible to locate the old code. Since then I've been keeping every copy of code that I've downloaded for every one of my machines.

For R&M, here are the versions I have. Send me a PM if you ever need any of them.

Cory

#11693 3 years ago

So I collected a bunch of mods and figures while I waited for my game. Spent some time populating the play field with what I decided to use. This game begs for character placement. Anyway, not everyone's cup of tea but I'm happy with how it came out...

20210311_085343 (resized).jpg20210311_085343 (resized).jpg20210311_085427 (resized).jpg20210311_085427 (resized).jpg20210311_085434 (resized).jpg20210311_085434 (resized).jpg20210311_085440 (resized).jpg20210311_085440 (resized).jpg20210311_085447 (resized).jpg20210311_085447 (resized).jpg20210311_085455 (resized).jpg20210311_085455 (resized).jpg
#11694 3 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

So I collected a bunch of mods and figures while I waited for my game. Spent some time populating the play field with what I decided to use. This game begs for character placement. Anyway, not everyone's cup of tea but I'm happy with how it came out...
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Overall not bad. Way more stuff that looks right at home than clearly bad.

Things not right, IMO:
The three over the targets on the left are too different stylistically and scale-wise and don't really work. Morty isn't the right style, but kind of works by the pop bumper, so I'd leave that. Scary Terry is awesome, but the scale is way wrong, and it's super obvious next to the house so it looks bad. And Pickle Rick is also kind of out of scale, but if you put him laying on his side kind of peeking out it should look good.

#11695 3 years ago
Quoted from sleepygtr:

I hate stresses on the shaft

It's all good...until it isn't, and the line is very fine.

#11696 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's all good...until it isn't, and the line is very fine.

Couldn’t agree more in life and in pinball!

#11697 3 years ago

It matters to some people. Don’t be an ass

Quoted from rotordave:

Seriously - who cares?
Now you get the chance to set all the high scores again.

rd

#11698 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The three over the targets on the left are too different stylistically and scale-wise and don't really work. .

This is the hardest to find right now. Proper scale jerry, beth, and summer for that spot. Wish some modders would make some...

#11699 3 years ago

Newest code with default coil settings has definitely improved the flippers for me. I can actually hit the left ramp now.

#11700 3 years ago
Quoted from ViperJelly:

Has anyone tied into the RGB for the speakers? I might want to light a new R&M topper but would like it to match the speakers. Just curious if I can use any 4 wire LEDs.

Look a few pages back, someone did this with addressable strip he put on the outside of cab/backbox.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 300.00
$ 13,500.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 20,215 posts in this topic. You are on page 234 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/234?hl=jherre6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.