(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,219 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 33 hours ago by Jigz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 228 of 405.
#11351 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

I’ve never had one issue on mine and there’s 800+ Games on my machine.
Hope I didn’t just jinx it.

after about 10 games, mine finally starting having issues. Ball got stuck a few times, so I bent the end down slightly.. now it's a crapshoot between rolling back to the 3rd flipper and going all the way around the orbit shot. I'm tempted to cut the end of the rail slightly (and bend the loop down slightly) so it both has plenty of space to fall down, but also guarantees it bounces against a wall to slow it down. My only concern is that once I make any cut, it'll expose bare steel which means either I attempt to paint the end the same color as the powdercoat, or have it re-powder coated (which doesn't seem to be worth the cost).

Worst case I have the pinball life shooter mod as backup.

#11352 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I am really happy SPOOKY offers the swearing over-ride. My kids are 4,7, and 9. I wouldn't have bought the machine without the option. This weekend, when I traded my TNA the buyers wanted to check out Rick and Morty. I turned on the adult settings, but forgot to turn them off. Fast forward to the next day when my wife is doing laundry downstairs by the pins, and my 4 year old who hovers around her most of the time wants to play pinball. She turns on the machine, he picks out Rick and Morty, and immediately gets a ball stuck. 20 seconds later at max volume... HURRY THE F!@# UP!!! starts repeating. I'm in the dog house until I fix it. Thanks for the option SPOOKY.

Quoted from newovad:

Just wait until the kid explains the roach and rat dismemberment to their teacher from the Pickle Rick mode.

They could’ve also heard Morty being disappointed because he didn’t get to go to Boob World... followed up by Rick saying well too bad because you fucked up!

Call outs are hilarious on this game!

#11353 3 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

All these posts, I was hoping for a code update.

Hahaha, I thought the same for a second.

#11354 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I was able to adjust my shooter wireform soon after unboxing my game, so I don't have a dog in this race (as vireland likes to say

Same -- I just bent it open very slightly and turned the power up a couple notches and it's working great. Didn't appear to damage the powder coat at all.

#11355 3 years ago

Does anyone know where I can grab 6v from in the backbox? I want to add a LED strip to the topper.

#11356 3 years ago

#477 showed up today. I have to say the butter cab was worth the extra 1k. I was skeptical but its pretty incredible looking. Out of the box the game seems to play perfectly. This was my first spooky purchase and I'm really impressed. I love the hard satisfying shots, the layout, the callous and of course the theme. Congrats to Spooky Pinball, you guys are killing it,keep it up.

20210302_095502 (resized).jpg20210302_095502 (resized).jpg20210302_111115 (resized).jpg20210302_111115 (resized).jpg20210302_111142 (resized).jpg20210302_111142 (resized).jpg
#11357 3 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

Does anyone know where I can grab 6v from in the backbox? I want to add a LED strip to the topper.

Mmm...6v might be tough. 5v, 12v, 48v yes. 6v? Don't think so. Where did you get LED strips that are 6v?

You can get 12v and 5v off the small aux power supply to the side of the large power supply in the cabinet. COM/V2 are 12v. COM/V1 on the other side are 5v (COM=ground).

12v-5v-spooky-sml.jpg12v-5v-spooky-sml.jpg
#11358 3 years ago
Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

#477 showed up today. I have to say the butter cab was worth the extra 1k. I was skeptical but its pretty incredible looking. Out of the box the game seems to play perfectly. This was my first spooky purchase and I'm really impressed. I love the hard satisfying shots, the layout, the callous and of course the theme. Congrats to Spooky Pinball, you guys are killing it,keep it up.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome

#11359 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Mmm...6v might be tough. 5v, 12v, 48v yes. 6v? Don't think so. Where did you get LED strips that are 6v?
You can get 12v and 5v off the small aux power supply to the side of the large power supply in the cabinet. COM/V2 are 12v. COM/V1 on the other side are 5v (COM=ground).[quoted image]

Many specs say 6v (I guess because they are rated up to 6v)...but 5v will work fine. I'm looking at adding something to my topper as well.

#11360 3 years ago
Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

BUTTERMEME (resized).jpgBUTTERMEME (resized).jpg
#11361 3 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

You are going to have trouble finding 6v I would think. I would just get some 12v LED strip lighting and use that, easy stuff. They sell it all day on Amazon for cheap and 12v is easily accessible in the game.

#11362 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Many specs say 6v (I guess because they are rated up to 6v)...but 5v will work fine. I'm looking at adding something to my topper as well.

If you run 6v LEDs at 5v they won't be as bright. Just get 12v strips. Problem solved.

#11363 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You can get 12v and 5v off the small aux power supply to the side of the large power supply in the cabinet. COM/V2 are 12v. COM/V1 on the other side are 5v (COM=ground).[quoted image]

Meant to say 5v. Whoops! I figured out a workaround. Thanks for the input.

I have a short ceiling in my gameroom so I had to do some trimming on the topper to make it fit. While I was at it...I made some improvements to the topper. Will post a video when I'm all wired up.

#11364 3 years ago

Stopped in Barnes and Noble today. They had Rick and Morty Monopoly. Grabbed it.

Just stole a picture from the Monopoly owners thread. Might be cool to try and do what this guy did on his Monopoly.

I think I like the Flooble Cranks everywhere idea better. Came with a shit load of Gooble boxes too.

Just heard my new favorite call out. Ball drained down the middle with time still on the ball save and Scary Terry said "hiding in the ball trough, bitch?"
LOVE.

20210302_182040 (resized).jpg20210302_182040 (resized).jpg20210302_183151 (resized).jpg20210302_183151 (resized).jpg20210302_183142 (resized).jpg20210302_183142 (resized).jpg297cf29ea90dcfeac490fa49056b363d6ed9f24a (resized).jpg297cf29ea90dcfeac490fa49056b363d6ed9f24a (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210302-190034_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210302-190034_Gallery (resized).jpg
#11365 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

A few days ago, I mentioned my left ramp being installed in a less-than-optimal location (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/224#post-6156541).
Since I had the glass off, I decided to see if I could improve it (which I was fortunately able to do). I had to get slightly longer screws (7/8")...for some reason, my ramp was fastened with a 1/2" on the right side and 1/4" on the left side. I was able to scoot the ramp forward and to the right, which opens up the shot and comes closer to aligning/centering it with the Meeseeks insert/arrow.
Hoping this will open up the left ramp shot for me...definitely looks more natural. Need to play test to be sure.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Made this adjustment tonight and I have to say... the left ramp shot is much more make-able now.

I like what you got! Good job!

#11366 3 years ago

After trimming the plastics and moving the motor down, I can finally fit the topper in my game room. Also...added a few extras while I was modifying things.

#11367 3 years ago

Lemme know if this shouldn't be posted here, but I made myself a sign today, just waiting for the finish to dry also sent spooky a sign as well

20210221_164335 (resized).jpg20210221_164335 (resized).jpgSnapchat-1276620429 (resized).jpgSnapchat-1276620429 (resized).jpg
#11368 3 years ago
Quoted from jguzik420:

Lemme know if this shouldn't be posted here, but I made myself a sign today, just waiting for the finish to dry also sent spooky a sign as well
[quoted image][quoted image]

I was browsing the Spooky FB page last night and happened to see this and that you sent this to them as well.

Very cool!

This is awesome work!

#11369 3 years ago

Made a few more tweaks.. adjusted the garage shot, the playfield was at 8 degrees so I lowered it back down to 7. Tonight my score went from 4 million to 42 million, what a difference! I was stacking multiballs on top of adventures, it was so good. I love how as you get deeper in the game you get more light shows and soundbites "LOOOooser". I have never loved a game so much in my life.

#11370 3 years ago
Quoted from jguzik420:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, super cool. Both look great!

#11371 3 years ago

Thank you to the entire team at Spooky Pinball for my signed Rick and Morty pinball backglass! “You sons of bi*}es ... I’m in!!!”

292ED42E-1D5B-46E0-91A0-A10CEC7D1857 (resized).jpeg292ED42E-1D5B-46E0-91A0-A10CEC7D1857 (resized).jpeg
#11372 3 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

My post was specifically addressed to Spooky and you took it upon yourself to jump in the middle of it and get snarky. Your unsolicited counsel is not required.

You know how else to address spooky, without let's say another pinsider jumping in to help?

A private email.

#11373 3 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

After trimming the plastics and moving the motor down, I can finally fit the topper in my game room. Also...added a few extras while I was modifying things.

Ok, that looks great! So I gotta ask... Are the 2 crystals on either side of the topper extra crystals from inside the game? And did you activate their lighting to coincide with the portal topper lighting?

Also, I noticed that your backlighting changes and matches the lighting on the speakers. Tell us about what you did there!

Again, great job!

#11374 3 years ago

New pinball, New gameroom layout. Hahaha changed the entire gameroom to bring in Rick and Morty.

20210302_155209 (resized).jpg20210302_155209 (resized).jpg20210302_155309 (resized).jpg20210302_155309 (resized).jpg20210302_230204 (resized).jpg20210302_230204 (resized).jpg20210302_230525 (resized).jpg20210302_230525 (resized).jpg20210302_230538 (resized).jpg20210302_230538 (resized).jpg20210302_230824 (resized).jpg20210302_230824 (resized).jpg
#11375 3 years ago
Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

New pinball, New gameroom layout. Hahaha changed the entire gameroom to bring in Rick and Morty.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Way too awesome!!

#11376 3 years ago

481 lives. After about 6 hours of troubleshooting ball trough optos. Swapping opto boards from trough 2 to 1, and endless checks of their harnesses. I even made new harnesses and it still wouldn’t work, even though I knew the boards themselves worked by verifying on trough 2. Finally after pulling both trough 1 and trough 2 harnesses I discovered the trough 1 harness was wired wrong. They didn’t match. Swapped the two incorrect wires to their correct spots and it finally solved my problem and I could actually start my first game 2 days after unboxing. The new harness I had made didn’t work because I went off the existing incorrect trough 1 wiring.

Guess the wires shifted to the incorrect position during shipping.

There’s NO WAY this was played before it left. HOW??? It was wired wrong and wouldn’t start a game at all because ball 1 switch couldn’t possibly work.

Side art on the right side got dinged up pretty bad from the endless raising and lowering of the pf. I was going to route this. That idea is gone. Onto the left flipper sticking now lol.

Hey how about 2 new (correctly) wired opto switch wiring connectors and a new right side inner art for 6 hours of out of the box troubleshooting?

#11377 3 years ago
#11378 3 years ago
Quoted from NoRefunds:

481 lives. After about 6 hours of troubleshooting ball trough optos. Swapping opto boards from trough 2 to 1, and endless checks of their harnesses. I even made new harnesses and it still wouldn’t work, even though I knew the boards themselves worked by verifying on trough 2. Finally after pulling both trough 1 and trough 2 harnesses I discovered the trough 1 harness was wired wrong. They didn’t match. Swapped the two incorrect wires to their correct spots and it finally solved my problem and I could actually start my first game 2 days after unboxing. The new harness I had made didn’t work because I went off the existing incorrect trough 1 wiring.
There’s NO WAY this was played before it left. HOW??? It was wired wrong and wouldn’t start a game at all because ball 1 switch couldn’t possibly work.
Side art on the right side got dinged up pretty bad from the endless raising and lowering of the pf. I was going to route this. That idea is gone. Onto the left flipper sticking now lol.
Hey how about 2 new (correctly) wired opto switch wiring connectors and a new right side inner art for 6 hours of out of the box troubleshooting?

Aouch, yeah that does not sound like being playtested before leaving the factory :O

#11379 3 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Ok, that looks great! So I gotta ask... Are the 2 crystals on either side of the topper extra crystals from inside the game? And did you activate their lighting to coincide with the portal topper lighting?
Also, I noticed that your backlighting changes and matches the lighting on the speakers. Tell us about what you did there!
Again, great job!

+1. Did you get the extra crystals from Spooky? Thanks

#11380 3 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Again, great job!

Those crystals are the same ones that are inside the game. I just purchased 2 extras from Spooky. I put a 4 inch white LED strip between the plastics and a blue fire LED behind each crystal to give them that twinkle effect. I also put a blue flasher behind each crystal and tied into the blue flasher by the family targets. The portal spins and flashes green as normal.

As for the backlighting of the game, it's super easy to do. I ordered a RGB LED strip from amazon. All you have to do is tie into the speaker light signal wires (red, green and blue) then the black +12v wire ties into the backbox light strip to provide the power. I do this on all my spooky games so they light up to match whatever color the speaker lights are.

6CC51A4C-CBAB-43D6-ABB1-26A56DC51B85.jpeg6CC51A4C-CBAB-43D6-ABB1-26A56DC51B85.jpeg
#11381 3 years ago

So started to install the pinball life wireform today, couldn't believe I saw the stock wireform with wires bent over underneath. I get every little piece added to the BOM adds cost, but two 1/8 shaft collars at 100piece quantity on ebay are a dollar (maybe you could get them for 25 cents each at 1,000 piece volume). Bent them as straight as I could and it was still difficult to remove, the holes in the playfield must have been undersized.
wireform_bent_over (resized).jpgwireform_bent_over (resized).jpg

Was going to go ahead and screw in the tab mount, only to find the screw hole position is completely different. It's fine, I can drill a new hole but now there's going to be a hole showing (and I also want to take my time to make sure I don't mess up the side rail). If Terry is reading this, it isn't a knock (truly appreciate you making these). Maybe there's a reason he did it on purpose because if he tried matching the existing hole it would have to be really accurate (otherwise you'll have a screw being forced into position), but just know (at least mine) is not a 1 to 1 swap. I do appreciate he has threaded ends that go where the existing bent ones go. It's much easier to push through, and is easily removable in the future.
20210303_105723 (resized).jpg20210303_105723 (resized).jpg

#11382 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Was going to go ahead and screw in the tab mount, only to find the screw hole position is completely different. It's fine, I can drill a new hole but now there's going to be a hole showing (and I also want to take my time to make sure I don't mess up the side rail). If Terry is reading this, it isn't a knock (truly appreciate you making these).

That Mr Poopy Butthole 'Hat' goes in the old hole, I believe. There was one in my box and it was mentioned in the Item Description when it was up.

#11383 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

but now there's going to be a hole showing

My wire form came with a small bag that contained a black plastic piece and black screw that I assumed was designed to cover that existing hole, which is what I used it for. Did yours also come with that?

Edit: Oops, I see Guitarded already covered this above. LOL, "Poopy Butthole" hat is a good description.

#11384 3 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

My wire form came with a small bag that contained a black plastic piece and black screw that I assumed was designed to cover that existing hole, which is what I used it for. Did yours also come with that?

I wondered what that was.. yea I have it but I'll probably just touch up the wood with a sharpie rather than having a screw and a post for no reason.

#11385 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I wondered what that was.. yea I have it but I'll probably just touch up the wood with a sharpie rather than having a screw and a post for no reason.

I was going to fill the hole and touch it up too, then I remembered the Poopy Butthole hat and said screw it, lol*, and just covered it with that.

*File under overused lols and emojis.

#11386 3 years ago

They actually advertised it as a Mr Poopy Butthole mod in the original advertisement for the wireform.. lol. But yeah, it is designed to cover that hole.

#11387 3 years ago
Quoted from NoRefunds:

This is simply not true. We have never shipped a game without playing a game period.

#11388 3 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

Those crystals are the same ones that are inside the game. I just purchased 2 extras from Spooky. I put a 4 inch white LED strip between the plastics and a blue fire LED behind each crystal to give them that twinkle effect. I also put a blue flasher behind each crystal and tied into the blue flasher by the family targets. The portal spins and flashes green as normal.
As for the backlighting of the game, it's super easy to do. I ordered a RGB LED strip from amazon. All you have to do is tie into the speaker light signal wires (red, green and blue) then the black +12v wire ties into the backbox light strip to provide the power. I do this on all my spooky games so they light up to match whatever color the speaker lights are.[quoted image]

I appreciate the info!! I also bought 2 extra crystals from Spooky as well and they are being shipped with my game. My intent was to replace the plastic cutouts of Rick and Morty with the 1 foot high detailed Mondo figures that I bought a while back. Anyway, the crystals are going to be used in front of them to block what will now be the exposed stand for the portal. I love the way the blue fire LEDs look and the blue flasher is great too!

As for the RGB strip that works with the speakers, I hope you don't mind me copying that. I have ACNC also and was planning on putting some rear and under lighting, but have not gotten around to it yet. This is how I am going to do it.

#11389 3 years ago

For anyone wondering how I hooked up my RGB cabinet lighting, here's what I did.

Purchase this strip from amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DTOAWZ2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s01

Hook the red, green and blue wires to your extra RGB connector (must have speaker light kit on your game)

Get your 12v power (black wire on RGB strip from amazon) from the PinballLife accessory board or the yellow wire from your backbox LED strips.

Stick your RGB strip out the backbox and down the center of your game. DONE!

If you want to go the extra mile, get these from amazon as well to make quick disconnects so you can easily unplug when you need to lower your backbox.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083GR7FQF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01I8CDF58/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s01

Extra wire never hurts to have on hand either...
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DPQMKBS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s01

IMG_3434 (resized).jpgIMG_3434 (resized).jpgIMG_3435 2 (resized).jpgIMG_3435 2 (resized).jpgIMG_3436 (resized).jpgIMG_3436 (resized).jpgIMG_3437 (resized).jpgIMG_3437 (resized).jpg Added over 2 years ago:

UPDATE: This is the new link for the connectors needed.

https://www.amazon.com/QIJIE-Connector-NON-WATERPROOF-Terminal-Include/dp/B01N9QXW04/ref=pd_di_sccai_cn_sccl_7/144-4786138-8232736

#11390 3 years ago

Pin that post!!!

#11391 3 years ago

Wife called me from work and I just raced home. Day before my 51st, happy birthday to me. Shit just got real... I'll post more pics and an unboxing report later.

20210303_162026.jpg20210303_162026.jpg
#11392 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

This is simply not true. We have never shipped a game without playing a game period.

But again, how was it possible. Just curious. If there is a different way to start a game without trough switch 1 working as it was wired incorrectly, it may be important to share.

#11393 3 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Wife called me from work and I just raced home. Day before my 51st, happy birthday to me. Shit just got real... I'll post more pics and an unboxing report later.
[quoted image]

Happy birthday!!!

#11394 3 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

[quoted image]

Nice! Happy Birthday!

#11395 3 years ago

I may have done it everyone... I put on the TNA soundtrack, made a prayer to The Danesi and I think I have found the garage shot. It's almost exactly the same spot on the flipper as the left ramp if you are trapped up on my game. Hit 4(!) In a row, while holding a ten month hold in the other arm. It took awhile and I'm terrible at pinball but man does it feel good. Damn this thing flows when you get that shot down and start linking the right ramp to left ramp after.

#11396 3 years ago

Thanks for the birthday wishes... Quick update. #544 works great upon delivery. A few small tweaks will be needed here and there probably but 100% playable as is. Will probably be absent until bedtime tonight, because.... well, you know.20210303_163525.jpg20210303_163525.jpg20210303_180842.jpg20210303_180842.jpg16148259279306414583006885170104.jpg16148259279306414583006885170104.jpg20210303_180705.jpg20210303_180705.jpg

#11397 3 years ago

Nice fuckin' lineup!

Only tweaks I have made were to the sling switches (Hair Triggers!) and I barely moved the bottom edge of the inner loop rail so it doesn't allow rollbacks to go SDTM.

...and the MagnaSave switch. That needed aligning and adjustment to get better performance.

#11398 3 years ago

I've been meaning to write up my thoughts after having the pin for two weeks but I don't have much time in the evening and I'd rather be playing.

#11399 3 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:Thanks for the birthday wishes... Quick update. #544 works great upon delivery. A few small tweaks will be needed here and there probably but 100% playable as is. Will probably be absent until bedtime tonight, because.... well, you know.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Cheers to your new game and birthday and also cheers on there being another 51 year old that owns this game and, I assume, loves this theme and show.

#11400 3 years ago

571 should be pretty soon then.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

9,999 (OBO)
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 20,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 228 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/228?hl=pdx-mike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.