(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,214 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by tgarrett09
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,214 posts in this topic. You are on page 223 of 405.
#11101 3 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

So how is Pickle Rick adventure qualified? I’ve noticed that it’s the only mode that starts when I shoot the garage.

you can also unlock the mystery prize and start it from the scoop via, Start Adventure.

My question, has anyone started Rick Potion No 9 through adventure scoop or only from ten stamps on the card?

#11102 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I think it may be random, but yes it starts with garage. I've had it come up almost immediately at the start of a game before. You will hear morty and rick telling you to go to the garage even though the portal isn't flashing.

Pickle Rick is random but can't be the first adventure started on newer code.

#11103 3 years ago
Quoted from melumga:

Audit says 155 games played. Had the game since November.

Wow, I'm over 600 and my flippers don't look nearly that bad. Guess my games are way too short.

20210223_205036 (resized).jpg20210223_205036 (resized).jpg
#11104 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Pickle Rick is random but can't be the first adventure started on newer code.

Ah, probably happened before I updated then.

#11105 3 years ago

Anybody have this issue? Tried reseating the connectors and it’s still not working.

#11106 3 years ago

Just got the notice that game 544 is being shipped at end of this week, for those keeping track. Birthday is next Thursday, so might receive it right around that time. Can't wait!!

#11107 3 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Just got the notice that game 544 is being shipped at end of this week, for those keeping track. Birthday is next Thursday, so might receive it right around that time. Can't wait!!

Hey me too!

Happy birthday to us!!!

Hope you get your RM in time for the B-day!

#11108 3 years ago
Quoted from GrimDog:

Anybody have this issue? Tried reseating the connectors and it’s still not working.

I was. The connector kept pulling away after a few games. I hot glued all of those ribbon cable connectors. I assume yours was working before and now it is not? Was it off? Did you get the pins correct? Is it completely seated? One of mine had a big lump of factory hot glue preventing it from going all the way on.

#11109 3 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

So how is Pickle Rick adventure qualified? I’ve noticed that it’s the only mode that starts when I shoot the garage.

It starts by hitting either of the lit outer orbits, but hitting a mystery shot always activates it.

#11110 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Hey me too!
Happy birthday to us!!!
Hope you get your RM in time for the B-day!

Yes, happy birthday to us! And my daughter... which reminds me. I better figure out what to get her and get it in the mail! lol

#11111 3 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Grats! I'm #543 and have not received any notification, but I assume this is because of my butter cab.

#11112 3 years ago
Quoted from jguzik420:

you can also unlock the mystery prize and start it from the scoop via, Start Adventure.
My question, has anyone started Rick Potion No 9 through adventure scoop or only from ten stamps on the card?

Rick Potion number 9 can only be activated by filling the stamp card. It is supposed to be the Wizard mode.

#11113 3 years ago
Quoted from GrimDog:

Mine has two LED's stuck on and blindingly bright, so I have it unplugged. Tried a new board, but same issue. Not sure what to look at next.

#11114 3 years ago

Is coil buzz normal when holding up the flippers? I thought it might be something that would go away when I got the EOS dialed in but it persists.

#11115 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I was. The connector kept pulling away after a few games. I hot glued all of those ribbon cable connectors. I assume yours was working before and now it is not? Was it off? Did you get the pins correct? Is it completely seated? One of mine had a big lump of factory hot glue preventing it from going all the way on.

Nope I just unboxed it yesterday and it was always like this.

#11116 3 years ago
Quoted from GrimDog:

Nope I just unboxed it yesterday and it was always like this.

What does it do if you go into test?

It is possible they installed the connector backwards on one end.

#11117 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

What does it do if you go into test?
It is possible they installed the connector backwards on one end.

It just blinks with some of the leds on but not all of them like the screen under the scoop

#11118 3 years ago
Quoted from fnord:

Is coil buzz normal when holding up the flippers? I thought it might be something that would go away when I got the EOS dialed in but it persists.

My flippers buzz a bit when holding, but not enough that I really notice during game play.

#11119 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

My flippers buzz a bit when holding, but not enough that I really notice during game play.

Cool, just checking. I play with headphones on and the speakers off 99% of the time but I hear everything when there's no sound.

#11120 3 years ago
Quoted from GrimDog:

Yes, both upper and lower segment displays worked themselves loose on ours. I re-seated and hot glued connectors in place. Both working.

#11121 3 years ago
Quoted from ForwardToThePast:

Grats! I'm #543 and have not received any notification, but I assume this is because of my butter cab.

Yeah, that's probably the case. Mine is the "I can't believe it's not butter" version.

#11122 3 years ago
Quoted from GrimDog:

Mine does that. I just push the connector back in every so often. I haven't made a permanent fix yet.

#11123 3 years ago
Quoted from Wulftown:

Mine does that. I just push the connector back in every so often. I haven't made a permanent fix yet.

Mine could be pushed to work, for about a ball.
I needed to cut off all the original hot glue, firmly seat and re-glue.
Been fine since, on route.
What sucks is I think I need to basically do this to all the insert light connections at every light board.
They constantly lose one color or another.

#11124 3 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

What sucks is I think I need to basically do this to all the insert light connections at every light board.

I cut the glue, seat it firm and it’s still like this. Wondering if it’s the board.

#11125 3 years ago
Quoted from DNO:What sucks is I think I need to basically do this to all the insert light connections at every light board.

Shaker? Maybe step it down to low?, if it is there.

#11126 3 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Maybe use a very small/thin zip tie

I did that when I replaced my pop bumper body and had to pull the wires out of the harness. I was too lazy to find my glue gun...

I guess that won’t work if the harness is on a board though. Zip tie would only work on a male/female harness connector.

#11127 3 years ago
Quoted from GrimDog:

I cut the glue, seat it firm and it’s still like this. Wondering if it’s the board.

Validate that the cable is actually connected correctly on both ends. It could have been installed with one side connected backwards which could cause things like what you are seeing.

I can try to post a pic if needed.

Also, there are 2 cables. I'm not sure if both are the segments or if one is for the 2 lights on either side....those could also be swapped in some way.

#11128 3 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Mine doesn't even have glue to remove, so step 1 is done for me! Luckily mine is good for several days / lots of games so it is only a small annoyance.

#11129 3 years ago

I was trying to setup my bill acceptor last night. I have it set to for pulses. But only one credit is registering. Any additional settings I should check? Each coin slot is set to 1. Are ther Bill specific. I am going to try seeing if I can slow the pulse down from the Bill acceptor next.

#11130 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Validate that the cable is actually connected correctly on both ends. It could have been installed with one side connected backwards which could cause things like what you are seeing.
I can try to post a pic if needed.
Also, there are 2 cables. I'm not sure if both are the segments or if one is for the 2 lights on either side....those could also be swapped in some way.

I’m a complete doorknob...wasn’t connected at the other side

Thanks!!

#11131 3 years ago

Just had two back-to-back games with a score of 500k. Loser...

#11132 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Just two? I'm so annoyed that if I don't clear 1mil before the first ball drains, i start over - open door, service, exit. I seriously hit a lot of nothing on this game.

#11133 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Just two? I'm so annoyed that if I don't clear 1mil before the first ball drains, i start over - open door, service, exit. I seriously hit a lot of nothing on this game.

Doesn't R&M have a restart function where you can just hold down the start button or something after the first ball? I don't have my game yet, but remember reading that Rick shames the hell out of you if you restart your game. It's got to be easier than opening the coin door, etc...

#11134 3 years ago
Quoted from GrimDog:

I’m a complete doorknob...wasn’t connected at the other side
Thanks!!

I think you meant to say, you’re a complete Jerry.

#11135 3 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Doesn't R&M have a restart function where you can just hold down the start button or something after the first ball? I don't have my game yet, but remember reading that Rick shames the hell out of you if you restart your game. It's got to be easier than opening the coin door, etc...

Yep it does.

It might be turned off in the settings.

I think it’s start button and flipper button for 3 seconds. I can’t remember for sure because I turned mine off to stop me from using it. But that doesn’t work because when I have a shitty ball 1 I still open the coin door and reset it to start over.

#11136 3 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Yes, you hold the start button down. But it ejects the current ball and you have to wait for it to drain, and it goes through an animation sequence..and while it's funny, it is much faster with my method.

#11137 3 years ago

How long was it between Spooky asking for payment and game delivery?

#11138 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

You can send those tears to the NoTrashCougar, COD.

#11139 3 years ago

I figured out my bill acceptor.

#11140 3 years ago
Quoted from Hjbondar:

It’s been a while but I thought it was build sheet-2 weeks payment-2 weeks delivery.

#11141 3 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

It’s been a while but I thought it was build sheet-2 weeks payment-2 weeks delivery.

I hope it’s only 2 weeks!

#11142 3 years ago
Quoted from Hjbondar:

It was a lot shorter of a time than I anticipated.

#11143 3 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

That’s what it was for mine.

#11144 3 years ago
Quoted from Hjbondar:

I hope it’s only 2 weeks!

Yeah you do. Game kicks ass.

#11145 3 years ago

Realized something. Thanks to the AntiGravity device on R&M, the urge to shake the machine (which risks stressing my messed up shoulders) when the ball heads for the outlane has been completely replaced with the AG button reflex, even on the left side, and even on other games!

I wonder whether I can get my doctor to retroactively write a prescription for my R&M, so I can write it off as a medical expense!

#11146 3 years ago

Yea I fired up some games for the first time in 2 weeks and kept trying to hit the magnet button.

#11147 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Yea I fired up some games for the first time in 2 weeks and kept trying to hit the magnet button.

There is no Magna-Save on Fish Tales.

I learned this, again and again, last night.

#11148 3 years ago

Guess I’ll have to go through and do the adjustments on mine. It shoots like shit. All the shots are bricks so far and it isn’t really fun enough that I want to spend the time to make the adjustments.

#11149 3 years ago
Quoted from GrimDog:

Guess I’ll have to go through and do the adjustments on mine. It shoots like shit. All the shots are bricks so far and it isn’t really fun enough that I want to spend the time to make the adjustments.

Have you played Rick and Morty before or is your machine the first time you played it?

#11150 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Have you played Rick and Morty before or is your machine the first time you played it?

First time

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
There are 20,214 posts in this topic. You are on page 223 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/223 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.