(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,217 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by Octomodz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 405.
#1001 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Remember to click like and subscr... wait, I mean the "Favorite" star!

I did that ages ago

#1002 4 years ago
Quoted from Atrain:

I love the name changes to the club!

The next one, Rick’s favorite catchphrase:

06147DF8-1849-4390-94E8-EBEDD394FE88 (resized).png06147DF8-1849-4390-94E8-EBEDD394FE88 (resized).png
#1003 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Your right a steel ball rolling over a unsupported wire thousands of times wont cause it to bend down at all.
Sorry to have suggested a minor upgrade which shouldn't cost much at all during production but help longevity and reliability of the game.
I guess nobody should ever make suggestions to help make the game better.

Totally get it man and we absolutely appreciate feedback. I get question/comments/ concerns all the time and love it! The mount that holds the rail is actually welded in 4 places to those 2 wires. There is about 3 inches left on the end so that the end user can give it an easy tweak if they need to. The whole guide is not flimsy its made from 1/8th inch steel and the powder coat baking process also seems to really harden them. I actually make the rails myself and i can assure you if i thought it would increase performance i would add another mount in a heartbeat!

The reason i made this video was for the customer to be able to solve it if it does happen. Not shipping them if they are not working but most customers do not set their games to the correct angle or level either so it affects the ball guide. We also had a few people update the code and it reset the coil settings to default which has since been solved. So the video could help them get the game back to set properly.

You wouldn't believe how many service calls i get that are solved by the game being set to proper pitch and level. The videos are meant to be helpful if you are having an issue not an announcement that ALL games are wrong. I'm adjusting them in under 60 seconds here and having no issues for the duration of testing.

#1004 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Totally get it man and we absolutely appreciate feedback. I get question/comments/ concerns all the time and love it! The mount that holds the rail is actually welded in 4 places to those 2 wires. There is about 3 inches left on the end so that the end user can give it an easy tweak if they need to. The whole guide is not flimsy its made from 1/8th inch steel and the powder coat baking process also seems to really harden them. I actually make the rails myself and i can assure you if i thought it would increase performance i would add another mount in a heartbeat!
The reason i made this video was for the customer to be able to solve it if it does happen. Not shipping them if they are not working but most customers do not set their games to the correct angle or level either so it affects the ball guide. We also had a few people update the code and it reset the coil settings to default which has since been solved. So the video could help them get the game back to set properly.
You wouldn't believe how many service calls i get that are solved by the game being set to proper pitch and level. The videos are meant to be helpful if you are having an issue not an announcement that ALL games are wrong. I'm adjusting them in under 60 seconds here and having no issues for the duration of testing.

I understand level from left to right and pitch.but what is the pitch angle recomended to be proper

#1005 4 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

I understand level from left to right and pitch.but what is the pitch angle recomended to be proper

On this game it seems to shoot really nice at 6.5 degrees at the playfield. ACNC was better up around 7.1 degrees.

#1006 4 years ago

6.9 degrees.

#1007 4 years ago

Such precision!

7EF35EF6-3A83-4CD1-93CE-92149A72A40C.gif7EF35EF6-3A83-4CD1-93CE-92149A72A40C.gif
#1008 4 years ago

The shooter lane rail is also a fairly small and easily-replaced part of the game. It's not like it's a structural design fault that's unchangeable. If, in ten years all our shooter rails have conked out for some reason, we'll just replace them.

I'm no more worried about this rail than I am about the ridiculous loop on my TNG.

#1010 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I just want to say...
Spooky, You guys are awesome!!!!

So much great info, tips/advice and involvement with your customers and pinsiders. It’s so great!

#1011 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Awsome reply. It is appreciated. Sounds like it's good the way it is!!

Cant wait to get mine. Keep up the good work.

#1012 4 years ago
Quoted from Atrain:

I love the name changes to the club!

I do too, but.......
How about change club name every time 50 pins have been shipped. Then no one needs to ask, what number is Spooky at in build?

#1013 4 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

I do too, but.......
How about change club name every time 50 pins have been shipped. Then no one needs to ask, what number is Spooky at in build?

That's pretty genius.

#1014 4 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

I do too, but.......

Good idea. In the mean time... what number is Spooky at in build?

#1015 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The next one, Rick’s favorite catchphrase:[quoted image]

Ummmm...

Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 2.09.00 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-02-26 at 2.09.00 PM (resized).png
#1016 4 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Keep Summer Safe would be awesome!

Would be an awesome mode.
Have it so that points get deducted if you hit targets. If you try to just capture the ball on your flipper, it looses power for two seconds.
The mode lasts 40 sec and you get x amounts of points.
For every hit points get deducted.

#1017 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Have it so that points get deducted if you hit targets. If you try to just capture the ball on your flipper, it looses power for two seconds.

That's pretty genius - a mode where you get points for hitting nothing but no hold flippers.

#1018 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Quoted from attack7777:

That's pretty genius - a mode where you get points for hitting nothing but no hold flippers.

Sounds like a mode I was born to play.

#1019 4 years ago

I can’t believe I forgot to post this before

1F744377-CF27-4529-823C-E48590557EDC (resized).jpeg1F744377-CF27-4529-823C-E48590557EDC (resized).jpeg
#1020 4 years ago
#1022 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I can’t believe I forgot to post this before[quoted image]

What model level is that? Like it may need to get a new one.

Edit: Just seen the Craftmen logo.

#1023 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I can’t believe I forgot to post this before[quoted image]

Nice.

#1027 4 years ago

noice

#1028 4 years ago

Gneiss

#1030 4 years ago

Nice nice baby...

Or I guess I could have done Nice T... (Water T doesn't rhyme)

Water-T.PNG (resized).pngWater-T.PNG (resized).png
#1031 4 years ago

New vid posted RaM inner Loop Adjust

#1032 4 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

New vid posted RaM inner Loop Adjust

Wow, that playfield looks like glass! Nice.

#1033 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Wow, that playfield looks like glass! Nice.

I am telling you they are the best we have done! The consistency and durability is so good!!!!

#1034 4 years ago

What’s that, Sonny? Mice? You gotta speak up. I can’t hear crap. What? I don’t have lice. Huh? Oh! Nice!

#1035 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I am telling you they are the best we have done! The consistency and durability is so good!!!!

Hey, my customers are waiting (some not so patiently) for their games. quit playing on pinside and get your ass back on the line.

just kidding buddy. do whatever it takes to keep morale up and production moving, even if it means more of your recent Sunday afternoon activities...

#1036 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

On this game it seems to shoot really nice at 6.5 degrees at the playfield. ACNC was better up around 7.1 degrees.

FIGHT!

#1037 4 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Hey, my customers are waiting (some not so patiently) for their games. quit playing on pinside and get your ass back on the line.
just kidding buddy. do whatever it takes to keep morale up and production moving, even if it means more of your recent Sunday afternoon activities...

Don't bring my toes into this!

#1038 4 years ago

giphy (resized).pnggiphy (resized).png
Nice.

#1039 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Thanks for the info. Cant wait to play it adjusted.

Lol nice. Makes the new title change relevant to this topic.

#1040 4 years ago

Had a few drinks the other night and decided I needed to order 13 cans of Pickle Rick pringles off eBay

picklerick (resized).jpgpicklerick (resized).jpg
#1041 4 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

Had a few drinks the other night and decided I needed to order 13 cans of Pickle Rick pringles off eBay[quoted image]

What flavor are they?

Pickle?

#1042 4 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

Had a few drinks the other night and decided I needed to order 13 cans of Pickle Rick pringles off eBay[quoted image]

Whats the expiration date on them. I never seen them in the store.

#1043 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

What flavor are they?
Pickle?

Yeah, dill pickle.

Whats the expiration date on them. I never seen them in the store.

These ones expire 4/2021. I didn't see them in stores either, but I never go to Walmart

#1044 4 years ago
Quoted from Parzival:

Awesome.
That’s sounds like something I would do while drinking.
Quite often packages show up and my wife asks “what did you order now”?

#1045 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Awesome.

Standard response, "Open it up and let's find out."

#1046 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Awesome.

Could be worse: http://www.theonion.com/man-with-complete-mamas-family-video-library-never-goin-1819565279/amp

#1047 4 years ago

Oh my God! A R&M thread first?!? 4 hours without a post???

#1048 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Wait, you don't have to add parts like a post and plastic to make the game playable *black knight SOR* *cough!*

#1049 4 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Oh my God! A R&M thread first?!? 4 hours without a post???

It even went to *gasp* page 2.

#1050 4 years ago

Staring to get the hang of this game. My typical game is now around 3mil with more regular big games near 10mil

Still have not been able to string together a blow up yet, but it is coming... I can feel it

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,000 (OBO)
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 20,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/21?hl=therealdroopy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.