(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,215 posts in this topic. You are on page 218 of 405.
#10851 3 years ago
Quoted from Vhex:

This piece just flew off and i can't seem to find its home or even understand what it is.
it came loose when a shot rejected from the left ramp and the ball bounced around the car/house area.
It's about the size of a quarter and bowl shaped with a tiny hole in the middle. anyone know what it is, where it belongs?
Thanks.[quoted image]

Satellite dish from the house

741DD101-0A27-4B4E-A763-36241CD3E3BE (resized).jpeg741DD101-0A27-4B4E-A763-36241CD3E3BE (resized).jpeg
#10852 3 years ago

That sure looks like it might be the satillite dish on the house? Hard to tell because can't judge the size, but if that is missing that's what it is.

#10853 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Satellite dish from the house[quoted image]

lol yup that's definitely it!
i didn't even notice that was missing, such a small touch, and there's nothing on the roof of the house that makes it seem like its missing something.
good catch, thanks!

#10854 3 years ago

dup

#10855 3 years ago
Quoted from Vhex:

This piece just flew off and i can't seem to find its home or even understand what it is.
it came loose when a shot rejected from the left ramp and the ball bounced around the car/house area.
It's about the size of a quarter and bowl shaped with a tiny hole in the middle. anyone know what it is, where it belongs?
Thanks.[quoted image]

Satellite on the house.

#10857 3 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

I’m Mr. Bulldog...

"I'm Mr Bulldops!" ... writers poking at the way artists or "famous" people use "stage names". Trigger warning around delving into its potential meanings too deeply of course lol

Rick Is "Mr Bulldops!". Just a "stage name"

#10858 3 years ago

Broken space ship plastic all fixed now!

toyotaboy Thanks for swinging by to drop off the redesigned part. It works great!

Friday’s after work... I usually like to play some pinball and have a couple cold ones so I’ll be good to go for Friday and the weekend now.

In case anyone is interested to know... both ramps and the house need to be removed so you can remove the entire plastic over the horse shoe to replace the spaceship plastic.

Here are some pics;
926ED7DD-3078-4A1B-B312-606E20F75BAD (resized).jpeg926ED7DD-3078-4A1B-B312-606E20F75BAD (resized).jpegA125BF38-33B5-4AD1-88AE-39DD561B5E94 (resized).jpegA125BF38-33B5-4AD1-88AE-39DD561B5E94 (resized).jpegA913C9D6-37BF-4903-92E4-59020AA81B99 (resized).jpegA913C9D6-37BF-4903-92E4-59020AA81B99 (resized).jpegB81DEE73-EB2B-497D-9A13-C1528C7E0625 (resized).pngB81DEE73-EB2B-497D-9A13-C1528C7E0625 (resized).png

#10859 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

"I'm Mr Bulldops!" ... writers poking at the way artists or "famous" people use "stage names". Trigger warning around delving into its potential meanings too deeply of course lol
Rick Is "Mr Bulldops!". Just a "stage name"

I watch with subtitles on to catch things like this and some of the background banter, and thanks for clarifying. [/cheers]

I’M Mr. Bulldog, not Rick. It makes the joke way more funny for me and the buddy that comes to play, with the joke of being Mr. Bulldog to our said wives, in the same way that whoever gets the Chief Ball Fondler or Superfluous Butt Capacity high scores gets the honor of inputting his wife’s name as the award winner.

DtF’s Mr. Bulldog, take a shit on the floor...

#10860 3 years ago

I too, am Mr. Bulldog. Rick can be Mr. Bulldops all he wants. Now, time to get off Pinside and sh** on the floor.

#10861 3 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

I too, am Mr. Bulldog. Rick can be Mr. Bulldops all he wants. Now, time to get off Pinside and sh** on the floor.

Indeed with basic research nobody in their right mind would want to be a "Mr bulldops", if there was any inkling of some of the possible references. In usual RaM style it parodys and is kinda meta to some other "shows" references, and perhaps dubious culture. It is meant to be abstract, unclear.

It is basically Ricks stage name.

Abstract made "Wubba-lubba-dub-dub" something it really wasn't too, but that one they knocked on the head Lol

#10862 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I don't have access to another one, Rob. Just to be clear, my flipper fallback doesn't happen all the time. It's most annoying during multi-ball when balls are flying fast and furious

The only time I’ve seen it happen on mine is a direct bullet-ball from the slam bumper to the flipper. I’ve never seen it happen from multiball or fast horseshoe returns. Then again, I’ve also never had a problem with flipper strength or hitting the ramps nicely. I lucked out, I guess...I dunno!

#10863 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The only time I’ve seen it happen on mine is a direct bullet-ball from the slam bumper to the flipper. I’ve never seen it happen from multiball or fast horseshoe returns. Then again, I’ve also never had a problem with flipper strength or hitting the ramps nicely. I lucked out, I guess...I dunno!

Yes Greg, you are a lucky man. The Pinball Gods love you more than me! First, my scam R&M (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/beware-of-jonathan-demare-asoa#post-6132804), then I had to pay up to get an example that has needed a LOT of tweaking to play reasonably. Sucks to be me

#10864 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I finally got around to making the EoS adjustments and that and the 1/21 code seems to have made my flipper drops disappear (so far). I do now of course have a new problem of the left flipper sticking more than it used to. I'm not sure if I adjusted that EoS a bit too far or what just yet..

#10865 3 years ago

Put my new improved launch rail in yesterday. Works great.
I don't see it listed on PB Life website now. No longer for sale?

#10866 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

yeah Ill just chalk this up to wrong day wrong time kind of thing, shit happens.

Yeah, but you just whined and bitched about why a pinball company would deliver in the winter. Holy fuck, adapt or die man.

I live in 6 mos of winter, guys gonna shut down the world because of some 1.5" of bitch ass snow?

#10867 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

On protection, Holes!
I sent Kerry from Mantis some finer details, and prototypes are being tested. Hopefuly soon everyone will have available a portal hole protector for their game!
I already posted basically all the information here back a few pages, with dimensions and stuff ...
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
I'm Lovin' this game!!

Update on testing from my prototype. I failed to account for the orbit gutter cut into the playfield, and eventually had a few hangups.

image10 (resized).pngimage10 (resized).png

I've trimmed some extra and testing that out. I could try to post dimensions, but the most reliable way would be to mark with a pencil while installed, then trim to the line. This is how I have trimmed mine, but measuring the orientation, datums... could easily get a little confusing.

Also not sure how much variability there might be.

#10868 3 years ago

I doubt delivery truck can even get in the neighborhood oh well .

72594D51-B583-4555-A28B-191A848FDBA6 (resized).jpeg72594D51-B583-4555-A28B-191A848FDBA6 (resized).jpeg
#10869 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I doubt delivery truck can even get in the neighborhood oh well .
[quoted image]

Have you considered Shoveling? Lol. Street looks clear which is where they are designated to deliver. May want to prep the rest to start playing later.

#10870 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Have you considered Shoveling? Lol. Street looks clear which is where they are designated to deliver. May want to prep the rest to start playing later.

Yeah my snow guy doing bad job they coming tomorrow I’ll figure it out

#10871 3 years ago

Welp...traacking says today is the day!

No phone call though. I am off to shovel another 8-10 inches of the white stuff. Just in case this finally happens?

#10872 3 years ago

Once delivered mine will be sitting in garage until spring ... sigh ...

A34CF6F1-E851-4A6D-AE21-B68FE45354EC (resized).jpegA34CF6F1-E851-4A6D-AE21-B68FE45354EC (resized).jpeg
#10873 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

[quoted image]

What the hell man? Are you 60+ years old or disabled? Get out there and shovel for your freaking rick and morty!

#10874 3 years ago

Is Rick and morty A wide body ? I hope it’s not jjp 350 lb heavy

#10875 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Totally dependent upon the dimension you have it delivered to...

#10876 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

The flyer says 250lb.

#10877 3 years ago

sorry- my last post was a lame attempt at funny...

More than a stern but way less than a jjp or a 90s superpin/widebody. It is not a widebody

#10878 3 years ago

Bill o'Lading says palleted at 340...
Gotta think at least 80-90 lbs must be Packaging and Pallet.

#10879 3 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Bill o'Lading says palleted at 340.

Is that with or without the 2" of snow on top?

#10880 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Yeah my snow guy doing bad job they coming tomorrow I’ll figure it out

There's NO WAY I let that Fed-Ex truck drive away from my place with my pinball machine if it's sitting right there. 2 minute shovel, hand wheeler the pin up the walk.

Think of another unload, load, don't give a fuck factor grumpy delivery guy, load, unload again.

#10881 3 years ago

I am getting the same run around from the delivery driver who gave me all of 8 minutes of notice...

#10882 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:There's NO WAY I let that Fed-Ex truck drive away from my place with my pinball machine if it's sitting right there. 2 minute shovel, hand wheeler the pin up the walk.
Think of another unload, load, don't give a fuck factor grumpy delivery guy, load, unload again.

I’ll put u on the phone with him next time he comes . They ain’t no sti or r and l carriers . They be FedEx.

#10883 3 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

I am getting the same run around from the delivery driver who gave me all of 8 minutes of notice...

FedEx ?

#10884 3 years ago

Fed Ex will allow you to pick up at their distribution centers. I have done it for alice and r and m and plan to do it for r and m 2 that I am getting for route. They bring it out on a forklift and I have unboxed there in the parking lot.

Avoids extra wait, short delivery notification times, and (most importantly) a few more opportunities for damage on and off a truck with grumpy delivery drivers.

#10885 3 years ago
Quoted from bitternerd:

Fed Ex will allow you to pick up at their distribution centers. I have done it for alice and r and m and plan to do it for r and m 2 that I am getting for route. They bring it out on a forklift and I have unboxed there in the parking lot.
Avoids extra wait, short delivery notification times, and (most importantly) a few more opportunities for damage on and off a truck with grumpy delivery drivers.

I’m the kind of guy that’s asks what my pinball machine can do for me not what can I do for my
Pinball machine

.. never mind I’m sure it’ll be fine tomorrow thanks for the advice

#10886 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

[quoted image]

Apu, here's your new avatar:

074036f3bfa59e42c4b4bcdf6a3692d0.jpg074036f3bfa59e42c4b4bcdf6a3692d0.jpg

#10887 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Same over here.

#10888 3 years ago

I have an escalara I was thinking of using from the mailbox to the garage since I have accessory wheels it’s just so heavy I don’t think it’ll work well will use a simple Cosco hand truck

#10889 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I have an escalara I was thinking of using from the mailbox to the garage since I have accessory wheels it’s just so heavy I don’t think it’ll work well will use a simple Cosco hand truck

After you shovel ANY dolly will work from the street.

#10890 3 years ago

OK.

Was able to talk some sense to the driver. Also, greased the wheels a bit with the promise of a Grant Note if we got her to the porch.
(It was a local sub, not FedEx. And he turned out to be an ok guy once he saw the actual lay of the land and not the map...)

Machine is indoors and coming up to temp. Looking so good dressed in Butter.

#10891 3 years ago

Because, I have to.

IMG_20210216_112430139 (resized).jpgIMG_20210216_112430139 (resized).jpg
#10892 3 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Because, I have to.
[quoted image]

That coin door lock sticker is not perfectly centered!

You better call Charlie…

#10893 3 years ago

If anyone wants to sale their R&M my kids are chasing one with butter cabinet drop me a message.

#10894 3 years ago

Setup my game yesterday and man is this fun. I'm only a few games in but I'm able to make every shot (when I aim properly).

Super happy with the game and the quality, the butter cab is gorgeous.

I have had to lower a couple switches and tighten the EOS on the flippers but that's about it. I'll be replacing the fan but I don't see the need for much else.
The speakers rock, so much so that I'm just playing with bluetooth now, even at the lowest setting our house is too small for that beast.

One thing I noticed that I don't think I've seen mentioned, does anyone else have the upper flipper hop when the auto plunger fires? Seems odd and was happening before I closed the EOS.

#10895 3 years ago
Quoted from fnord:

Setup my game yesterday and man is this fun. I'm only a few games in but I'm able to make every shot (when I aim properly).
Super happy with the game and the quality, the butter cab is gorgeous.
I have had to lower a couple switches and tighten the EOS on the flippers but that's about it. I'll be replacing the fan but I don't see the need for much else.
The speakers rock, so much so that I'm just playing with bluetooth now, even at the lowest setting our house is too small for that beast.
One thing I noticed that I don't think I've seen mentioned, does anyone else have the upper flipper hop when the auto plunger fires? Seems odd and was happening before I closed the EOS.

Nope haven't seen that.

Also, bluetooth?

#10896 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Nope haven't seen that.
Also, bluetooth?

I got one of these cheap off Amazon a while back: https://1mii.com/product-item/b02/

It takes power from the motherboard USB and you just plug it in where the audio out is connected.

#10897 3 years ago

Fixed my flipper drop. I tried the "no fear" disk but it was too big and it didn't feel "right. Taped a 6 piece long flat lego brick to the plastic extender and it works perfectly. Had to adjust flipper switch a little but it was free and plays perfectly now.

20210216_153125 (resized).jpg20210216_153125 (resized).jpg20210216_153638 (resized).jpg20210216_153638 (resized).jpg20210216_154648 (resized).jpg20210216_154648 (resized).jpg
#10898 3 years ago

I also tried the no fear spacer, hated it and ended up buying a williams switch that would reach the button. That didn't work since the williams switches are meant for high voltage so I was getting issues from that. I then took the long leaf out of the williams switch and added it to spookys. Feels perfect now!

I could have just bought the leaf if I knew the williams switch wouldn't work.

20210111_132051 (resized).jpg20210111_132051 (resized).jpg
#10899 3 years ago
Quoted from fnord:

I got one of these cheap off Amazon a while back: https://1mii.com/product-item/b02/
It takes power from the motherboard USB and you just plug it in where the audio out is connected.

Can you give a quick run down on how it installs and works? I'm assuming sound will play through the pinball speakers unless a bluetooth connection is made? What is the sound quality like?

#10900 3 years ago

Swapping from BT to speakers is manual with this.

I plugged the transmitter into the motherboard usb for power and just used a 1/8th inch cable to plug into the one that was hooked up previously.

To swap you just unplug the transmitter and plug back in the speaker cable.

Sound quality is great, obviously not as bass heavy as the speaker set but if you have good BT headphones it sounds nice.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 300.00
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

Trade
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 210.00
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 13,500.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 20,215 posts in this topic. You are on page 218 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/218?hl=jenniebear and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.