(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,215 posts in this topic. You are on page 206 of 405.
#10251 3 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Has Spooky said that they will announce when games start being manufactured with the revised flipper bushings?

Other than Charlie's original post, there's been no further update. He said it could take "a couple months best guess". That was about five weeks ago.

#10252 3 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

For those keeping track (I know I was!!), I just submitted my options list for #544 to Joe at PinballStar. Everything except the butter cab and the coin box. Butter would be nice, but with my setup, its wasted as you cannot see the sides of the cabs.
On a side note, I am Joe's very last BSE. So every PinballStar order after mine is a standard.

I’m #543 and after seeing your post went scrambling to my email, and sure enough Joe@PinballStar had sent me my options list. I had been going back and forth on butter particularity given the recent delays of butters, but I went ahead and pulled the trigger.

#10253 3 years ago

My order arrived from Pinball life, I decided to order the whole spectrum so I can color match, sharing here for anyone interested.

Yellow: Might look good, if you want more of a match with the playfield itself.
Orange: I would recommend against, while it does match the "Morty Adventure Card" color, orange is used so sparingly it doesn't really.
Black: I wouldn't go this route, the heavy black area will look like a hole and be dead space in the playfield.
Purple: Really doesn't match anything. While purple sounds great in theory, it really doesn't work with anything on the playfield.... Maybe it might connect with some of the space elements in the back and ozone
Blue: This is what I'm going with, matches the Cthulhu and many other blues on the game - it's really the secondary color (also why I use for flipper rubbers). Great unity.
Teal: It matches the ship plastic area, the Meeseeks Box and some typography. Not as good as blue though.

IMG_3115 (resized).JPGIMG_3115 (resized).JPG
#10254 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

He was asking about delivery on his machine from options list.

My bad I thought you responded to his comment right above that asking about the bushing.

#10255 3 years ago

Late to the listing but PinballStar BSE #519 options sent in as well this week.

#10256 3 years ago

533 options submitted

#10257 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

My order arrived from Pinball life, I decided to order the whole spectrum so I can color match, sharing here for anyone interested.
Yellow: Might look good, if you want more of a match with the playfield itself.
Orange: I would recommend against, while it does match the "Morty Adventure Card" color, orange is used so sparingly it doesn't really.
Black: I wouldn't go this route, the heavy black area will look like a hole and be dead space in the playfield.
Purple: Really doesn't match anything. While purple sounds great in theory, it really doesn't work with anything on the playfield.... Maybe it might connect with some of the space elements in the back and ozone
Blue: This is what I'm going with, matches the Cthulhu and many other blues on the game - it's really the secondary color (also why I use for flipper rubbers). Great unity.
Teal: It matches the ship plastic area, the Meeseeks Box and some typography. Not as good as blue though.[quoted image]

Almost forgot I said I would send some better close up pics.

Here are more pics with the glass off and I’m shining a light above the playfield (my pinball room is a little on the dark side). Looks like my playfield need a cleaning...

127A28D5-6370-44D1-89AF-9E68C780909A (resized).jpeg127A28D5-6370-44D1-89AF-9E68C780909A (resized).jpeg3A759184-D6EC-40D6-B80B-C1067ABC05C9 (resized).jpeg3A759184-D6EC-40D6-B80B-C1067ABC05C9 (resized).jpeg708C2639-858D-41EB-A2C3-B3AA7EF3C92B (resized).jpeg708C2639-858D-41EB-A2C3-B3AA7EF3C92B (resized).jpeg
#10258 3 years ago

#539 options submitted. Getting closer!

#10260 3 years ago

#517 checking in ... options submitted!! Can’t wait - thanks Joe and Spooky!!

F4FBDADC-2D3A-4D90-83AA-89C7BBD0C2F5 (resized).jpegF4FBDADC-2D3A-4D90-83AA-89C7BBD0C2F5 (resized).jpeg
#10261 3 years ago

I swapped out the inner loop switch and the right side garage switch with some magnetic ones. They work awesome and now no way the ball will squeeze by without activating it. The switches were made by Sonic & blubboman with M&M Creations.

20210123_234913 (resized).jpg20210123_234913 (resized).jpg20210123_235512 (resized).jpg20210123_235512 (resized).jpg
#10262 3 years ago
Quoted from Ramrod215:

I swapped out the inner loop switch and the right side garage switch with some magnetic ones. They work awesome and now no way the ball will squeeze by without activating it. The switches were made by sonic & blubboman with M&M Creations.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Absolutely the way to go.

Im doing the same.

#10263 3 years ago
Quoted from Ramrod215:

I swapped out the inner loop switch and the right side garage switch with some magnetic ones. They work awesome and now no way the ball will squeeze by without activating it. The switches were made by sonic & blubboman with M&M Creations.

I did the same and they work flawlessly.

#10264 3 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

I did the same and they work flawlessly.

I'm having difficulty installing mine, how did you line up the hole to drill so it's in the right spot?

#10265 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I'm having difficulty installing mine, how did you line up the hole to drill so it's in the right spot?

I haven't installed one yet, but in these situations I find Blue Tak is a usefull tool for setting something it place and marking/drilling.

#10266 3 years ago
Quoted from Ramrod215:

URL Link?

I see the Pinside business listing, but no market ads. Do I need to contact them directly?

#10267 3 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

I haven't installed one yet, but in these situations I find Blue Tak is a usefull tool for setting something it place and marking/drilling.

Quoted from jonesjb:

Solved it! I put a cut Q-tip, dabbed in acrylic white paint into the hole, then placed the switch on and drilled where the white spot was.

#10268 3 years ago
Quoted from budroosker:

URL Link?
I see the Pinside business listing, but no market ads. Do I need to contact them directly?

Send a PM to Sonic directly.

#10269 3 years ago

How much are they?

#10270 3 years ago

511 invoiced for final payment today

#10271 3 years ago

Seeing Noob Noob made me think. Wouldn't it be awesome to have a Noob Noob mode. Maybe something like hit switches to clean up messes and follow up with the Noob target shot. Maybe a small hurry up type mode. Just a thought. I just think he deserves his own mode .... cause you know, he get's it

#10272 3 years ago

Anyone in the SF Bay Area with a butter cabinet ?

#10273 3 years ago

Want to share my 'cleaner' look apron, with a nicer, classy R&M Sticker.

20210124 (resized).jpg20210124 (resized).jpg20210124_122025 (resized).jpg20210124_122025 (resized).jpg
#10274 3 years ago
Quoted from waynetrane:

Want to share my 'cleaner' look apron, with a nicer, classy R&M Sticker.

Looks better!

#10275 3 years ago

I just got done fully cleaning and waxing the playfield. I had used millwax previously and decided to try blitz. When I was done I had to turn both the flippers down.

#10276 3 years ago

New guy here, just paid for #509 this morning I am flipping excited to get it. I already have a spot ready for it (Need to move Addams) but my gal bought me the artwork for my birthday.

r&m (resized).jpgr&m (resized).jpg
#10277 3 years ago

I paid for #504 this morning as well, so away we go!

#10278 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Almost forgot I said I would send some better close up pics.
Here are more pics with the glass off and I’m shining a light above the playfield (my pinball room is a little on the dark side). Looks like my playfield need a cleaning... [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I think yours looks great with the blue below, it matches the flippers. I'm using the light blue Titans which match the top, so I decided to move forward with black. Thanks for your tip regarding the 4 LED wires too.

I like the way it came out...

IMG_3141 (resized).JPGIMG_3141 (resized).JPG

EDIT: Damnit, I'm just realizing I put the top on backwards Easy fix!

#10279 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I think yours looks great with the blue below, it matches the flippers. I'm using the light blue Titans which match the top, so I decided to move forward with black. Thanks for your tip regarding the 4 LED wires too.
I like the way it came out...
[quoted image]
EDIT: Damnit, I'm just realizing I put the top on backwards Easy fix!

Thanks!

It looks good with the black underneath too!

LMAO on your edit

#10280 3 years ago

I sent emails to all the buyers of the Spooky Tibetan Breeze kit, but I'm posting this here in case some of the emails go to spam or aren't seen for some reason:

After doing some more research on Loctite 242 I included with the Tibetan Breeze Spooky kit, the MDS says it can melt or weaken plastic, so I’ve changed the instructions from saying Loctite is optional for the upper screws to saying not to use Loctite AT ALL on the upper screws - only use it on the bottom of the hex standoffs that screw into the flipper plate.

If you already installed the kit and the Loctite didn't spill past the threads on the upper screw onto the bracket base, you're fine. But if you have a problem with any of the brackets from Loctite contacting the plastic and weakening/melting it, contact me and I'll get you a replacement.

People that have orders that haven't been shipped yet will have the updated instructions. This is only for the kits that have already shipped, and it only affects installs where the optional loctite for the upper screw was done and it spilled up the threads of the upper screw and out onto the bracket base plastic. Fortunately, this is a very small subset and the chance of this happening is eliminated for kits moving forward with the instruction change.

#10281 3 years ago

So I've had my my scores and audits clear for no reason and today I figured it out.

Whenever I clear credits it also clears my high scores, its happened to me 3 times. It could even just be messing with the menu too much triggers it, but I'm pretty sure it it a credit clear.

Also I shaved my bushings down and the game is so much better. I didn't even have to take the bushings out, just used a dremel carefully shaved them down. I even had to lower my coil power to 28.

#10282 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I sent emails to all the buyers of the Spooky Tibetan Breeze kit, but I'm posting this here in case some of the emails go to spam or aren't seen for some reason:
After doing some more research on Loctite 242 I included with the Tibetan Breeze Spooky kit, the MDS says it can melt or weaken plastic, so I’ve changed the instructions from saying Loctite is optional for the upper screws to saying not to use Loctite AT ALL on the upper screws - only use it on the bottom of the hex standoffs that screw into the flipper plate.
If you already installed the kit and the Loctite didn't spill past the threads on the upper screw onto the bracket base, you're fine. But if you have a problem with any of the brackets from Loctite contacting the plastic and weakening/melting it, contact me and I'll get you a replacement.
People that have orders that haven't been shipped yet will have the updated instructions. This is only for the kits that have already shipped, and it only affects installs where the optional loctite for the upper screw was done and it spilled up the threads of the upper screw and out onto the bracket base plastic. Fortunately, this is a very small subset and the chance of this happening is eliminated for kits moving forward with the instruction change.

Loctite 425 is rated and recommended for plastics or metal screws into plastic.

Its stupidly expensive.

Elmers white glue works efficiently as a thread locker on most plastics and is safe on all plastics.

In fact elmers glue looks and works about as well as loctite 425, its just not blue.

I used to use it for servo cases in high vibration applications.

#10283 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Loctite 425 is rated and recommended for plastics or metal screws into plastic.
Its stupidly expensive.
Elmers white glue works efficiently as a thread locker on most plastics and is safe on all plastics.
In fact elmers glue looks and works about as well as loctite 425, its just not blue.
I used to use it for servo cases in high vibration applications.

Using loctite on the upper screw was really overkill, which is why it was optional in the instructions from the beginning. So changing that to not be done isn't really a big deal. The important connection is the hex standoff into the flipper plate and that will still use the loctite 242.

Loctite 425 is essentially just super-glue, and I didn't want to TWO kinds of loctite (giving people the opportunity to mix them up and do them backwards), when only the 242 is really needed for the standoff into the flipper plate.

#10284 3 years ago
Quoted from mariobeans:

So I've had my scores and audits clear for no reason and today I think I figured out why.
Whenever I clear credits it also clears my high scores, its happened to me 3 times. It could even just be messing with the menu too much triggers it, but I'm pretty sure it it a credit clear.
Also I shaved my bushings down and the game is so much better. I didn't even have to take the bushings out, just used a dremel carefully shaved them down.had to lower my coil power to 28 and thinking I need to put tapered post sleeves around my center scoop.

Last week I was hating my R&M and now I'm really loving it.

#10285 3 years ago

So I've had my scores and audits clear for no reason and today I think I figured out why.
Also I shaved my bushings down and the game is so much better. I didn't even have to take the bushings out, just used a dremel carefully shaved them down.had to lower my coil power to 28 and thinking I need to put tapered post sleeves around my center scoop.

Also has anyone else been getting random second balls plunge out during gameplay, whats even more strange is when one of the ball drains it ends and kills the flipper, technically it should show a death save animation and let me continue playing with the second ball.

#10286 3 years ago
Quoted from mariobeans:

Also has anyone else been getting random second balls plunge out during gameplay, whats even more strange is when one of the ball drains it ends and kills the flipper, technically it should show a death save animation and let me continue playing with the second ball.

Yes been having this.

Coin audits clearing, or credits... clears scores. This was originally an issue with TNA too.

Also the random second balls, had this a bit, but pretty irregular... been chasing what I thought was some intermittent switch issue, but found nothing yet. Been starting to lean more to that it's a bug. False death saves have sometimes come from it too.

Also still getting 54 seeds for example, when there are only 4.

#10287 3 years ago
Quoted from mariobeans:

Also I shaved my bushings down and the game is so much better.

Did my two lower flippers yesterday and was pleasantly surprised how much of a difference it made. I’ll be trimming the top flipper bushing today.

I can’t imagine this being someone’s first NIB. My machine has required nearly every tweak on the list.

#10288 3 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Did my two lower flippers yesterday and was pleasantly surprised how much of a difference it made. I’ll be trimming the top flipper bushing today.
I can’t imagine this being someone’s first NIB. My machine has required nearly every tweak on the list.

It's actually the reason I was able to pick one up...a local collector just didn't want to deal with dialing it in so he sold it NIB and made a few bucks.

Fortunately, it's a great game and the effort is worth it. Mine is #175...hopefully the recently produced games have fewer issues.

#10289 3 years ago

I got the word mine is ready for pickup!!! Unfortunately, blizzard set in, and apparently they are only open Mon-Thurs. Probably won't be able to get to it until next week.

#10290 3 years ago

Blizzard Man.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#10291 3 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Hoping it’s ok that I post this here... (if not, kindly delete)
I’m quite certain this game is overhyped and will quickly drop in value.
For that reason, please sell me your prebooked spot for an LE.
: )
I’ve created a Wanted ad in the market section as well.
If anyone’s having second thoughts, please reach out.
Thanks and happy flipping.

Still searching...

#10292 3 years ago

When I get my game next month...

bolted2floor (resized).jpgbolted2floor (resized).jpg
#10293 3 years ago

Just made my final payment for Rick and Morty BSE# 477. Said it should ship within 2-3 weeks. Only thing I didn't add was a dollar bill acceptor coin door. Other than that she will be fully loaded! Can't wait!

#10294 3 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

This was my first NIB, but a part of the reason why I got into pinball was to learn to fix and troubleshoot something new. I also enjoy building racing drones and modding game consoles

#10295 3 years ago

#434 should be shipping out today or tomorrow. No idea how long it'll actually take to make it out west.

*Canadians - Heads up about some fees and taxes that would have been nice to know about ahead of time.

You will be expected to pay the import and GST charges prior to shipment. For some reason I assumed this was included in the cost of shipping on the initial invoice. Cost about $535CAD just to get it across the border.

Since I had to purchase my pre-order spot off another Pinsider for the opportunity to purchase this machine, it has ended up costing a lot more than I expected @ $13,100 CAD for a non-butter cabinet. Holy shit that number hurts to type out.

For the theme alone, I'm guessing it'll be with me until the bitter end. I hope I'm correct!

#10296 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

#434 should be shipping out today or tomorrow. No idea how long it'll actually take to make it out west.
*Canadians - Heads up about some fees and taxes that would have been nice to know about ahead of time.
You will be expected to pay the import and GST charges prior to shipment. For some reason I assumed this was included in the cost of shipping on the initial invoice. Cost about $535CAD just to get it across the border.
Since I had to purchase my pre-order spot off another Pinsider for the opportunity to purchase this machine, it has ended up costing a lot more than I expected @ $13,100 CAD for a non-butter cabinet. Holy shit that number hurts to type out.
For the theme alone, I'm guessing it'll be with me until the bitter end. I hope I'm correct!

How much was your shipping cost ? Just curious as I should receive my bill soon, in canada also. Thanks

#10297 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Your in Alberta to so i think you were able to avoid PST! I had to pay that tax before it shipped to me in British Columbia and had to pay an extra 567.00$ just for PST as well as the 433.00$ for GST.

Quoted from jsa2145:

How much was your shipping cost ? Just curious as I should receive my bill soon, in canada also. Thanks

I imagine your gonna have QST added to yours as well since Quebec also has a Provincial Tax.

#10298 3 years ago
Quoted from Westbury:

Your in Alberta to so i think you were able to avoid PST! I had to pay that tax before it shipped to me in British Columbia and had to pay an extra 567.00$ just for PST as well as the 433.00$ for GST.

I imagine your gonna have QST added to yours as well since Quebec also has a Provincial Tax.

yes, usually it adds up to about 15% tax for import total. What was your shipping cost ? (not the import taxes)
thanks

#10299 3 years ago
Quoted from Westbury:

God bless you guys,I thought I paid a lot for mine second hand,the game is very unique and lots of fun,I can’t say what will happen to value over the years but I agree with you on looks alone it’s a long term keeper.

#10300 3 years ago
Quoted from jsa2145:

yes, usually it adds up to about 15% tax for import total. What was your shipping cost ? (not the import taxes)
thanks

Last May i paid 550.00USD for shipping and now that i look at my invoice i think the GST and PST were calculated in USD also, so depending where the Canadian dollar is today you might pay a bit more or a bit less!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 300.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 210.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,500.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

10,500 (OBO)
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 20,215 posts in this topic. You are on page 206 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/206?hl=mariobeans and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.