(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,225 posts
  • 743 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 seconds ago by N80G80
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,225 posts in this topic. You are on page 199 of 405.
#9901 3 years ago

Ve vill take all der updates ve get, und ve vill like it!

I hate to say it, but with six(?) seasons to go, this game would have me gladly paying for DLC. (That is saying a lot.)

I heard something about Adult Swim already being tired of approving content. The pinball thing was years ago to them, I suppose. But really, how difficult is it? Lawyers, I bet.

Offering them more cashola to add DLC at some point might renew their enthusiasm.

And add pinball use of voice to the other actors' contracts, so we can hear them too! (Probably why season 1 to 4 sound bites are off limits, except for Mr. Roiland's.)

Just suggesting, not demanding, here. I'm off the charts happy with the game already!

#9902 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Rather than just ghost this; I can't answer you. Sorry.

Basically R&M is the Hotel California of games...now that Eric has checked in, he can never leave.

#9903 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

You really should unbox and setup the game. It's going to need tweaks before being location-ready. If you don't lower the flippers (file the bushings or shim the plates), it plays kinda meh, hard to slapsave and the rubber wears fast. Might need switch and other adjustments. Lower the scoop, etc. Consider all the time playing and tweaking (and playing and testing and more playing) as a necessary business expense. Write it off on taxes. Convinced yet?

lol, I'm almost there.

Im in the middle of a funhouse, TAF, IJ, complete and total restoration queue...

I dont have the room in my shop to set it up or I would absolutely be play testing and tweaking right now.

As soon as I sell a few games I might have room to play with it.

#9904 3 years ago

Bring on the snakes eric.

Message from the Freeeek Kingdom.

#9905 3 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Yesssssss sssss ssssss!

#9906 3 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

was hoping they were already in there....ssss....

#9907 3 years ago
Quoted from mariobeans:

So i did have some excess from the mold that was making button presses feel a little strange, i also cleaned it up with an xacto knife, but that was the day I received mine. I bet its my eos, ive tweaked them and so far so good

#9908 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Rather than just ghost this

Part of the reason why you're awesome... now where's those shirts??

#9909 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Rather than just ghost this

This is the stub of a spooky-themed joke.

#9910 3 years ago

Meeseeks Mania is so much more important and fun in the new code, now that it’s all working as expected. Try activating once you start a mode for high scoring.

#9911 3 years ago

I have a love/hate relationship with my R&M. I absolutely love the theme and theme integration, no other pin has ever harassed the player like Rick does! I hate how often shots are rejected, so often I find myself counting how many in a row, cursing each and ever one (and I've spent like 50+ hours adjusting this pin). I love the way the Dimensions alter the game play, the way bonus works with Megaseeds, and the way Meeseeks increase and then decrease shot values, just brilliant simple rules! I hate how often I walk away angry after a bunch of shitty games in a row. I love how it pulls you in and you just have to try again. Did I mention I hate the shot rejects? And then I love when it all just comes together and I have an absolutely great game!

#9912 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

I have a love/hate relationship with my R&M. I absolutely love the theme and theme integration, no other pin has ever harassed the player like Rick does! I hate how often shots are rejected, so often I find myself counting how many in a row, cursing each and ever one (and I've spent like 50+ hours adjusting this pin). I love the way the Dimensions alter the game play, the way bonus works with Megaseeds, and the way Meeseeks increase and then decrease shot values, just brilliant simple rules! I hate how often I walk away angry after a bunch of shitty games in a row. I love how it pulls you in and you just have to try again. Did I mention I hate the shot rejects? And then I love when it all just comes together and I have an absolutely great game!

This. So this.

Case in point, be me earlier this week and I hadn't played R&M in a few days or longer due to just unboxing a GNRLE which had me distracted with trying to make the sound system as good as the rest of the pin is. Sooo anyways, I fire up R&M, and OMG I am HITTING EVERY SHOT like never before. I got to my 8th adventure for the first time (3 are spotted) and still on ball 2. Things are looking up. I can't believe it, I was homing in on adventure #9 and allowed myself to dream, just for a minute, about completing the card. I totally choked on ball 3 and while the score wasn't my highest I was really just so content with all the shots I made that I was fine. So I hit Start again and bombed all three balls horribly. Rinse and repeat, and gah. No clue why I was having such a great game at first but yep. I got told off and called some sorta nasty ski sweater-wearing loser or something. Guess I deserved it. Love this pin.

#9913 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Read my mind...! For me, it seems like only 2 of 10 games is satisfying (where satisfying means I play for over 2-3 minutes and score 5-10M). With JP2, which is a "shooters game", I was able to dial in my shots and 7 of 10 games is satisfying (MUCH longer games). As Scott has said, this game will be more brutal for on-the-fly players like me.

Since it's my first Spooky game, maybe I'm just not use to the flipper action? Which is definitely different than my other games. Disorienting when the flippers fall back when hit while extended.

Still more love than hate...just hoping I improve. Don't recall feeling this demoralized by a game in a long time! When I moved on to a game like STTNG earlier today, it feels so easy...reached the Final Frontier and got GC.

#9914 3 years ago

It would be cool if the Spooky team could notify us when updates for new Modes will end. Now that it is possible for a full card, is it likely for 2 more, no more, only if something amazing occurs, ie Pickle Rick? Just to give closure and to not keep bugging Scott and the team. Perhaps an update in this forum or in the next Spooky Podcast.

#9915 3 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

It would be cool if the Spooky team could notify us when updates for new Modes will end. Now that it is possible for a full card, is it likely for 2 more, no more, only if something amazing occurs, ie Pickle Rick? Just to give closure and to not keep bugging Scott and the team. Perhaps an update in this forum or in the next Spooky Podcast.

I'd rather not know to be honest. I don't think its typical of other manufacturers to say when a game is 100% complete. I'm still holding out hope that my 9 year old ACDC will get a final update. I trust Eric and team on this game and know that they aren't done yet.

#9916 3 years ago

Turns out mine actually is mechanical. I got under and one of the Allen nuts was gone and the second was barely hanging on. After finding the bolt and washer and putting them back on it was still sticking so I had to work the entire area over. I think I finally have it working well but you never know.

Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

I wonder if this is mechanical or electrical. I've had this problem too during gameplay and as soon as I hit the flipper button it releases again, but I'm never able to shut the game down to see if it stays up or not when I turn it off.
If you figure something out, let me know. I don't have mine at my house so I can't play with it right now...

#9917 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I'd rather not know to be honest. I don't think its typical of other manufacturers to say when a game is 100% complete. I'm still holding out hope that my 9 year old ACDC will get a final update. I trust Eric and team on this game and know that they aren't done yet.

and in 5 years and season 10 of R&M, they release a new backglass

#9918 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Read my mind...! For me, it seems like only 2 of 10 games is satisfying (where satisfying means I play for over 2-3 minutes and score 5-10M). With JP2, which is a "shooters game", I was able to dial in my shots and 7 of 10 games is satisfying (MUCH longer games). As Scott has said, this game will be more brutal for on-the-fly players like me.
Since it's my first Spooky game, maybe I'm just not use to the flipper action? Which is definitely different than my other games. Disorienting when the flippers fall back when hit while extended.
Still more love than hate...just hoping I improve. Don't recall feeling this demoralized by a game in a long time! When I moved on to a game like STTNG earlier today, it feels so easy...reached the Final Frontier and got GC.

That’s one of the magical things about Rick and Morty is that it forces you to be a better player without you knowing it and you don’t realize it until you play other games. Rick and Morty still hands you your ass though.

#9919 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

and in 5 years and season 10 of R&M, they release a new backglass

Here's a new one:

ebay.com link: Rick and Morty Bloodsuckers Edition Pinball Ultra Rare Limited Translite

s-l400 (resized).jpgs-l400 (resized).jpg

#9920 3 years ago
Quoted from USMCSGT0331:

Here's a new one:
ebay.com link » Rick And Morty Bloodsuckers Edition Pinball Ultra Rare Limited Translite
[quoted image]

I think the original is much nicer.

Never mind the Deadpool and Ghostbusters reflection that came out in that pic
23628AD3-5CEF-448F-B9A2-EF96FA5D5A70 (resized).jpeg23628AD3-5CEF-448F-B9A2-EF96FA5D5A70 (resized).jpeg

#9921 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Anti rattle tape arrived today.
Outcome = fantastic. Dampens the bass from the glass, even dampens and softens up the shaker on machine overall. Good stuff. Now what to do with 5 rolls!?. As 5 rolls was cheaper than 2 on Amazon.
I will use on my DP as I swapped out al the speakers in it and have a tad bit of glass rattle here and there on it
[quoted image]

This stuff works really well! Thanks!

Now I don’t have to bother with the zip ties and them falling out of in between the glass and channel every time I remove the glass. Plus with all the tape you get I took advantage and installed some on the speaker/lcd panel to control any vibrations that might come from there too.

Great stuff!

Thanks again.

#9922 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

This stuff works really well! Thanks!
Now I don’t have to bother with the zip ties and them falling out of in between the glass and channel every time I remove the glass. Plus with all the tape you get I took advantage and installed some on the speaker/lcd panel to control any vibrations that might come from there too.
Great stuff!
Thanks again.

I think you may have fundamentally misinterpreted the zip tie solution.

The zip tie tails go between the Plastic Moulding and the Wood! . The solution is completely un-noticable and highly effective.

I put 3 up each side, never touched any of them again (there is no way for them to "fall out"), and rattle completely eliminated. I didn't want to stick any grime gathering sticky stuff to the glass, which causes it's own new problems. Also the zip tie solution is way cheaper. Litterally $0.00 if you use tails you have cut from installing zip ties somewhere, and reusing what would have been waste, so technically enviro-friendly, on a microscopic scale.

Nothing needed to be cut or modified on the machine (totally reversible if desired, like if we get 5mm replacement glass here since 3/16" unavailable generally), but I did need a box cutter to separate the plastic as it seems to be glued to the wood. Once the blade separates the plastic from the wood, a small flat screwdriver blade can hold a gap open at one end, while the blade runs along to open the other end, and the zip tie tail then can quite easily slip in between these two tools and installed in far enough to be completely invisible. Once the knife and screwdriver are withdrawn, the zip tie tail will not come out unless you physically remove it.

I think alot of people missed picking up on how the zip tie solution is actually meant to be implemented.

Just a note for anyone going forward, as I picked up on the "falling out every time" part of your post, which indicates clearly that the solution was not the same as where people had permanent and effective success, as I did.

It is good that you posted this greater detail, about your issues with the zip ties, as it triggered me to try and clarify how they are supposed to be installed so that the solution works and is not a pITa. For people going forward.

#9923 3 years ago

The Zip Tie Manifesto!

#9924 3 years ago

If you drop a Zip Tie in the toilet in Aussy does it spin the wrong way?

Need to know in the Freeek Kingdom.

#9925 3 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

If you drop a Zip Tie in the toilet in Aussy does it spin the wrong way?
Need to know in the Freeek Kingdom.

Absolutely!

Australian zip ties are extremely apolitically incorrect!

Well I mean, at least all the ties I have here are white ? ... but it was okay because once in place you can't see them.

#9926 3 years ago

Bitchen!

#9927 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Australian zip ties are extremely Politically Incorrect!

I used a zip tie in Australia once.

I went to snip off the end, and it called me the C word.

F**ken typical aussie.

rd

#9928 3 years ago

Tell it like it is dave! Hee hee drinking late on the west coast.

Coffee time in the upside down?

#9929 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

The zip tie tails go between the Plastic Moulding and the Wood! . The solution is completely un-noticable and highly effective.
I put 3 up each side, never touched any of them again (there is no way for them to "fall out"), and rattle completely eliminated. I didn't want to stick any grime gathering sticky stuff to the glass, which causes it's own new problems. Also the zip tie solution is way cheaper. Litterally $0.00 if you use tails you have cut from installing zip ties somewhere, and reusing what would have been waste, so technically enviro-friendly, on a microscopic scale.
Nothing needed to be cut or modified on the machine (totally reversible if desired, like if we get 5mm replacement glass here since 3/16" unavailable generally), but I did need a box cutter to separate the plastic as it seems to be glued to the wood. Once the blade separates the plastic from the wood, a small flat screwdriver blade can hold a gap open at one end, while the blade runs along to open the other end, and the zip tie tail then can quite easily slip in between these two tools and installed in far enough to be completely invisible. Once the knife and screwdriver are withdrawn, the zip tie tail will not come out unless you physically remove it.
I think alot of people missed picking up on how the zip tie solution is actually meant to be implemented.
Just a note for anyone going forward, as I picked up on the "falling out every time" part of your post, which indicates clearly that the solution was not the same as where people had permanent and effective success, as I did.
It is good that you posted this greater detail, about your issues with the zip ties, as it triggered me to try and clarify how they are supposed to be installed so that the solution works and is not a pITa. For people going forward.

Zip ties for the win here as well.

#9930 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Yeah I knew but I didn’t want to lift up or mess with the channel and run the risk of separating it.

Thanks for the explanation though.

#9931 3 years ago

Selling this Avengers LE to prepare for Rick and Morty payment . Willing to trade for a R&M

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/107404

#9932 3 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

Selling this Avengers LE to prepare for Rick and Morty payment . Willing to trade for a R&M
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/107404

Super tempting. AIQ is a theme I have no interest in, but every time I play the pro at a local spot I’m really drawn in. It’s a great game.

#9933 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Super tempting. AIQ is a theme I have no interest in, but every time I play the pro at a local spot I’m really drawn in. It’s a great game.

I just let my AIQ Pro go after a few months. Really fun shooter, but the theme, goofy callouts and lame music started annoying me.

#9934 3 years ago

Get yer Meeseeks here!

Meeseeks can't exist in 2D, Jerry! Come get your 3D Meeseeks upgrade with optoinal integrated, interactive lighting. Always plug and play, easy to install and a nice addition to your Rick & Morty Pinball by Spooky. Options include a classic gold metallic mount, cloud or cloud with interactive lighting. Very limited quantity available.

https://pinballmods.co/pinball-lighting/kirkland-meeseeks-interactive-lit-character

Close (resized).pngClose (resized).pngKirkland (resized).jpgKirkland (resized).jpgKirkland2 (resized).jpgKirkland2 (resized).jpgKClose (resized).pngKClose (resized).pngKirkland3 (resized).jpgKirkland3 (resized).jpg
#9935 3 years ago

meeseeks are blue not red?

#9937 3 years ago
Quoted from flowcanon:

Yeah it might fit in better if the game actually had an "off brand" Kirkland Meeseeks box in there... but it has a Meeseeks Box. Kirklands are lazy and don't work properly ... worse than a salty Meeseeks Mr Meeseeks. :3

#9938 3 years ago
Quoted from flowcanon:

If memory serves this is the Kirkland (Costco) off-brand version of a Meeseeks that popped up last season.

#9939 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Yeah it might fit in better if the game actually had an "off brand" Kirkland Meeseeks box in there... but it doesn't, they're lazy and don't work properly ... worse than a salty Meeseeks Mr Meeseeks. :3

Heh. He's actually already in the game on that plastic.

#9940 3 years ago

lol the only thing better than an off brand meeseeks is an off brand meeseeks that was already in the show. Why am I not surprised.

#9942 3 years ago

Game could use a Protect Summer adventure.

#9943 3 years ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

Game could use a Protect Summer adventure.

Yeah keep summer safe seemed like an obvious mode

#9944 3 years ago

Only redeeming moment of this game was the 2x spinner to garage about 2:20.... yep I was playing a bit erratically (read sort of intoxicated Lol) :3

#9945 3 years ago

Switched to water

#9946 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Yeah keep summer safe seemed like an obvious mode

Spooky has done a good job incorporating some of the more notable episodes into the series, but if they are continuing to add adventures, I agree ‘Keep Summer Safe’ would be a good one, along with:

-Vat of Acid
-The Dragon Episode
-Death Crystals
-The Snake Time Travel.

Season 4 has some great ones.

#9947 3 years ago

All this meeseeks talk has me thinking that occasionally a Kirkland meeseeks should pop up when the meeseeks target is hit. Man I bet Eric loves all of our creative input

#9948 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

All this meeseeks talk has me thinking that occasionally a Kirkland meeseeks should pop up when the meeseeks target is hit. Man I bet Eric loves all of our creative input

Would be even more cool if you got the Kirkland meeseeks and he didn’t count or it took one away feom your collected meeseeks! They could put that in clip where Rick shows the Kirkland meeseeks and revaeals it’s a cheap knockoff from the Kirkland brand...

This is Eric after reading all of our dumb ideas;

EB861646-2A71-4104-906B-2E366A4200A9 (resized).jpegEB861646-2A71-4104-906B-2E366A4200A9 (resized).jpeg

#9949 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Kitkland meeseeks for score divisors, regular for multipliers

#9950 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

-The Snake Time Travel.
Season 4 has some great ones.

Snake Jazz needs to be a dimension of background audio: Just imagine trying to mellow out and reconcile the chaotic playfield action with no other audio than TSSSS Tssss ssss TSSSS Tssss ssss TSSSS Tssss ssss TSSSS Tssss ssss TSSSS Tssss ssss.... ha ha

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

9,699 (OBO)
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 20,225 posts in this topic. You are on page 199 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/199?hl=mariobeans and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.