(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,183 posts
  • 736 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 36 hours ago by zebpin61
  • Topic is favorited by 334 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 187 of 404.
#9301 3 years ago

All... I just took my last day at work until the new year... this makes me pause to reflect upon the year.

This year was shitty in a lot of ways, the virus, business was not great, lost one of my best friends in a tragic accident at 40... it was also great in a couple of ways I was able to spend time at home with my family, hang out with my two sons who are in high school and will be out of the house to soon, hang out with my daughter .... and Rick and Morty came was released and it kicks ass, lots of ass.

Code it great, shots are fun and challenging, theme integration second to none. Scott and Erik and spooky are amazing.

Looking forward to the holidays, pinball and 2021 !!! Go spooky !!

#9302 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

After the last public build I leaned in to what helped reduce the freezing situation previously even more (was afraid to try it before the release in case things went wrong) and feedback from the testers is that the freezing is gone completely now.

The game was frozen after a tilt on last ball here (December public code). After more than a minute totally unresponsive, still no buttons responding but pressing portal button eventually worked. There was not a callout for the portal button. I exited back to attract mode and the game was unfrozen, and from there functioned seemingly properly. It was a bit wierd.

Game had been on about 6 hours, quite a few games, also alot of time in attract mode.

#9303 3 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

#380 arrived yesterday.
Was expecting #386 as that was my place in line. All the options look correct - maybe just a placard mix-up??? Anyhow - if you’re the owner of #380..... enjoy #386.
Adjusted flipper angles and two orbit rails and now just the right flippers and she should be good. Going to try the flipper reed switch fix tomorrow. Having the weird right upper flipper actuation and lower right flipper ‘knock-down’ issue.

#380 owner here. I did delay in returning my order sheet because I made an offer on a new home and thought I’d be moving. Didn’t work out. Now I’m curious if I will get #386 or some other random number. No matter. Enjoy 380!

#9304 3 years ago

I'm #484 and haven't heard anything from Spooky in regards to options/upgrades. Based on current production how soon should I expect to get this prior to getting the game?

Thanks Martin

#9305 3 years ago
Quoted from marspinball:

I'm #484 and haven't heard anything from Spooky in regards to options/upgrades. Based on current production how soon should I expect to get this prior to getting the game?
Thanks Martin

#465 checking in. I received my options sheet last Thursday. They are building about 15 a week. From reading what other have experienced, it’s about 3 weeks from options to shipped/received.

You should see an email any day now(depending upon closure for the holidays).

#9306 3 years ago
Quoted from Backside_Slide:

#465 checking in. I received my options sheet last Thursday. They are building about 15 a week. From reading what other have experienced, it’s about 3 weeks from options to shipped/received.

At 15 per week, that means that, despite being closed down for COVID for a time, SPOOKY is on track to meet their 18 month goal. Way to pull through SPOOKY! That would imply a new game announcement/trailer/pre-order sometime in May or June.

#9307 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

At 15 per week, that means that, despite being closed down for COVID for a time, SPOOKY is on track to meet their 18 month goal. Way to pull through SPOOKY! That would imply a new game announcement/trailer/pre-order sometime in May or June.

Or a couple months later, if they run 100 TNAr

#9308 3 years ago

Butter cabs seem to be delayed a bit more which but they definitely seem to be pumping games out now.

#9309 3 years ago

#465 checking in. I received my options sheet last Thursday

Sheet for #458 went in last Wed morning...can't believe it is finally happening.

#9310 3 years ago

Just going to say this up front. This post isn't about bashing Spooky or R&M. I love the game and Spooky in general. I'm hoping this comes across as constructive criticism.

I ordered 2 R&M's. One from spooky and one through a distributor. My first one (#262) I got back in october I believe. Overall it's been great minus 2 issues. One of which spooky sent me a replacement part for right away when I called and the other was a bad crimp job on the shaker motor which wasn't caught in QC. No big deal there either. Put on crimp connectors and good to go.

R&M two (#321) however is a slightly different story. Last week I set it up at a friends place and once we powered it up I went to test the shaker motor. It didn't work. Figured perhaps yet again another bad crimp job. Opened the backbox to check voltages and couldn't find 50v anywhere on the shaker circuit. I then noticed a plug just barely poking through the bottom of the head that wasn't plugged in. When I pulled it up there was another as well. These were supposed to be plugged into the driver boards and I assume provide the 50v for the coils. There was no way these were ever plugged in as I had to pull the wiring out of the plastic tubing to get enough slack to plug them in. Due to both boards not being plugged in pretty much none of the coils worked.

This means either one the game was never play tested AT ALL or perhaps more likely it was never playtested once fully assembled and only the playfield was tested prior to assembly. I hope it's scenario #2 and at least SOME playtesting happened. But there really needs to be some final QC once fully assembled.

The other issue is for some reason my first game doesn't have the problem with airballs off the right ramp that people have commented on previously in the thread however game two does and it's pretty significant. It makes hitting the right ramp pretty hard as quite often the ball will just go flying all over the place and not go around the ramp. The only difference I've noticed is that the ramp sits farther forward on the problem game. The heights of the ramp appear to be the same or at least very close. We haven't figured out how to solve the issue yet. Hopefully at some point we can figure something out since we have a 'good' game to compare to.

I really want to be excited about how fast Spooky is cranking out the games but it is my opinion that it's at least partly because of the lack of QC going into games coming off the line currently. I hope others don't have similar or even worse issues when they get their games.

#9311 3 years ago
Quoted from marspinball:

Thanks Martin

#437 here, I got and returned my options sheet on December 6 but still haven't received an invoice. Most folks got their invoice ~1week after the options, so I assume that Spooky is planning for the holiday vacation and won't start building again until after. So despite previous folks getting theirs in ~3weeks, the December batch could be a bit longer.

#9312 3 years ago

My game, #294, came with the upper flipper not working. Just had to adjust the flipper button switch. But the way it was gapped, no way it worked at the factory.

A few other targets and switches still need tweaking. I have banked off the family targets all the way up to the lock, without any of them registering. The sling is machine gunning intermittently. NBD.

I have yet to perform the myriad adjustments to ball guides, etc detailed in this thread, but I'm not sure if I need to, got to 49 million last night as-is.

The anti-gravity device seems weak. Using up the whole energy bank isn't enough to get the ball to sit still over the magnet? Is everyone's this anemic?

Still, overall, I am delighted with the game!

I could do with less commentary on the adventure card. Getting to 5 or 6 stamps when 4 were prelit is no great achievement, for example. Let us cut them off, at least.

#9313 3 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

The anti-gravity device seems weak. Using up the whole energy bank isn't enough to get the ball to sit still over the magnet? Is everyone's this anemic?

That's correct, the magna-save on R&M does not work like on other pins where it can freeze the ball. Its use requires more nuance and timing to sling the ball back out from the outlanes. Basically as the ball passes over the magnet, tap the button to cause it to reverse direction, then quickly let go. It's surprisingly effective, and first thing I do on a new game is trap up on the right flipper and back-flip into the floogle crank to charge it up (and light lock).

#9314 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

first thing I do on a new game is trap up on the right flipper and back-flip into the floogle crank to charge it up (and light lock).

Word!
Yep, first thing I try and do too

#9315 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball_ric:

The other issue is for some reason my first game doesn't have the problem with airballs off the right ramp that people have commented on previously in the thread however game two does and it's pretty significant. It makes hitting the right ramp pretty hard as quite often the ball will just go flying all over the place and not go around the ramp. The only difference I've noticed is that the ramp sits farther forward on the problem game. The heights of the ramp appear to be the same or at least very close. We haven't figured out how to solve the issue yet. Hopefully at some point we can figure something out since we have a 'good' game to compare to.
I really want to be excited about how fast Spooky is cranking out the games but it is my opinion that it's at least partly because of the lack of QC going into games coming off the line currently. I hope others don't have similar or even worse issues when they get their games.

Have you checked to see if the right ramp flap is entirely flush with the PF? And that the screws are below the ramp? If the flap or screws stick up at all, it will send the ball flying. My example doesn't have this problem, so I haven't dealt with it on RAM...but I've had other games with ramp flap issues.

#9316 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball_ric:

The other issue is for some reason my first game doesn't have the problem with airballs off the right ramp that people have commented on previously in the thread however game two does and it's pretty significant.

Check the positioning of the ramp flap rivets on the two games. See if problem game has rivets more towards the middle of the ramp (and more in the ball path). Can the ball hit the rivets in the good game, does it catch them worse in problem game?

#9317 3 years ago

I don't know if this is the best place to post bugs epthegeek or if I should email them to spooky support.

If you are in the middle of Get Schwifty "end credits" (point count) after ball drain and you enter the service menu, then exit the animation keeps playing for the end point count. If you try and start a new game then the game resets and goes through the boot sequence again. This doesn't happen in any other mode as far as I can tell. Seems like whatever should be interrupting the existing animation/subroutine for the end of GS doesn't get triggered where it does for other modes? Of course, using the start button to soft restart a game would be the ideal method but I don't know if that is resolved yet. I believe if you wait for the animation to end (on screen) then you can start a game without issue. The game knows it is in attract mode in some sense because the playfield lighting is doing its show.

Also, the insert lighting still seems to have some issues with the latest 2020-12-08 code. One image you can see the skillshot lights on but also still some purple items lit (left over from previous ball). I have video if it would help, but it's just the lights flashing. Also still had some audio level issues, mainly with tracks missing when various modes come together. Generally it's voice/callouts during something like Whirly Dirly where the voices are gone and you can hear the "ahhhhh" screaming but no other voices.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#9318 3 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

I don't know if this is the best place to post bugs epthegeek or if I should email them to spooky support.
If you are in the middle of Get Schwifty "end credits" (point count) after ball drain and you enter the service menu, then exit the animation keeps playing for the end point count. If you try and start a new game then the game resets and goes through the boot sequence again. This doesn't happen in any other mode as far as I can tell. Seems like whatever should be interrupting the existing animation/subroutine for the end of GS doesn't get triggered where it does for other modes? Of course, using the start button to soft restart a game would be the ideal method but I don't know if that is resolved yet. I believe if you wait for the animation to end (on screen) then you can start a game without issue. The game knows it is in attract mode in some sense because the playfield lighting is doing its show.
Also, the insert lighting still seems to have some issues with the latest 2020-12-08 code. One image you can see the skillshot lights on but also still some purple items lit (left over from previous ball). I have video if it would help, but it's just the lights flashing. Also still had some audio level issues, mainly with tracks missing when various modes come together. Generally it's voice/callouts during something like Whirly Dirly where the voices are gone and you can hear the "ahhhhh" screaming but no other voices.
[quoted image]

Last night I had a snippet of LP#9 third phase (where they are running through the school coridors) playing just as audio while I entered in my high score initials. Looped repeat a few seconds worth with ricks voice, about 4-5 times while I was entering my name.

Plenty of bugs been noticed and many same as others have found, but we haven't been really bothered paying specific attention or recording precise details as we're not running beta code.

#9319 3 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

you are in the middle of Get Schwifty "end credits" (point count) after ball drain and you enter the service menu, then exit the animation keeps playing for the end point count. If you try and start a new game then the game resets and goes through the boot sequence again. This doesn't happen in any other mode as far as I can tell

You tried entering the menu in the ending of every other adventure?

The lighting thing is intended operation. The default for skillshot lighting was changed many builds ago; it just adds the skillshot indication to the existing playfield state unless you enable the skillshot highlight setting.

#9320 3 years ago

R&M 394 was picked up yesterday. Enjoying it quite a bit, but it is brutal.

20201222_191823 (resized).jpg20201222_191823 (resized).jpg
#9321 3 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

[quoted image]

Congrats!

Brutal indeed. Be prepared to have your ass handed to you. Repeatedly. But eventually it will all come together, you will have a great game, and then you won't be able to stop pressing the start button over and over...

#9322 3 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

[quoted image]

Quoted from RobT:

Congrats!
Brutal indeed. Be prepared to have your ass handed to you. Repeatedly. But eventually it will all come together, you will have a great game, and then you won't be able to stop pressing the start button over and over...

No doubt it's brutal, but the brutality is amplified (big time) if your game isn't dialed in. For me, the 4 biggest issues that effected my ability to play the game were: (1) my loop diverter was bound. (2) my flippers weren't "right" in several respects, leading to weakness (especially with the left ramp). (3) the right orbit guide needed to be pushed back. (4) my scoop needed to be lowered (if it's not lowered, you get tons of rejects).

All of these are mentioned somewhere in this vast thread (along with many others).

After finishing these tweaks, the game is much more approachable. Already putting up new GC's (of 50-60M) and reached Love Potion #9 for the first time.

So, don't get discouraged. If it makes you feel like you've never played pinball before, there is hope!

#9323 3 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

[quoted image]

shit. Now I really have to fix bugs. This Eric guy is cranky.

#9324 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Congrats!

No doubt. I’ve finally kinda figured out the shots and some sort of gameplan and as much as everyone talks about dialing in the game, you really have to dial in your own game (skills) because it shoots so differently. I’m not scoring in the 100s yet but I can get teens to thirties pretty regularly and it’s amazing. And yeah, the one more game impulse is off the charts on this one.

#9325 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

shit. Now I really have to fix bugs. This Eric guy is cranky.

They didn't tell you you'd be working 24x7 and thru christmas when you took this project?

#9326 3 years ago

Merry Christmas Adam everyone! Got my game just in time for Christmas! Box was damaged in shipping and my heart sank but the game was untouched! Loving this game. Plays great right out of the box! Thanks Spooky for making the end of an otherwise shit year real special.

P.s. anyone else get a heart in the cabinet or am I just extra special?

07F14B22-CE88-4DC9-861E-EA15B8AFDFE4 (resized).jpeg07F14B22-CE88-4DC9-861E-EA15B8AFDFE4 (resized).jpeg6996A7A8-F3E5-43C9-99B2-6538F0ABC660 (resized).jpeg6996A7A8-F3E5-43C9-99B2-6538F0ABC660 (resized).jpeg9E8F25B9-0BC2-4427-9BA3-7872EDEB2601 (resized).jpeg9E8F25B9-0BC2-4427-9BA3-7872EDEB2601 (resized).jpegA292E87E-BD7B-4B42-822D-DCA3B46F56EF (resized).jpegA292E87E-BD7B-4B42-822D-DCA3B46F56EF (resized).jpegB265B6A5-8866-4B76-A908-ED2D9DF61DB6 (resized).jpegB265B6A5-8866-4B76-A908-ED2D9DF61DB6 (resized).jpeg
#9327 3 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

The sale is 98 % done so here is the detailled explanation.
It started herr:

Then

That was almost 5 months ago. The newest code update includes Rick potion Nr.9. But Charlie said in the last podcast that AS already asked when the game is finished they were suprised the game was not finished ie they already got sick of approving content. So new adventures season for season is probably a myth at least I dont rely on that.
Talked to Müller from deeproot about code and was very satisfied. I want deep code. Actually RM is like TNA an arcade shooter. That is not for me. Kaneda also sold his RM bc of that. Also Im not super into the theme I find the intro music on every ball pretty annoying for example.
Im happy Im out of here. Enjoy.

I having trouble wondering why your even posting in this thread? Seems a bit odd. Do you need closure? Do you want to tell yourself you did good and pat yourself on the back again? Do what you got to do bro.

#9328 3 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Merry Christmas Adam everyone! Got my game just in time for Christmas! Box was damaged in shipping and my heart sank but the game was untouched! Loving this game. Plays great right out of the box! Thanks Spooky for making the end of an otherwise shit year real special.
P.s. anyone else get a heart in the cabinet or am I just extra special?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That looks like a height position adjuster sitting in the bottom of your cabinet. Drop target or horseshoe up-post. All three of these should be adjusted to flush with playfield or protector, to avoid the ball hangups in the horseshoe.

#9329 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

now I finally have Squanchy in my game

Did you not notice him sitting above the Beth insert?

#9330 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

That looks like a height position adjuster sitting in the bottom of your cabinet. Drop target or horseshoe up-post. All three of these should be adjusted to flush with playfield or protector, to avoid the ball hangups in the horseshoe.

Yup. I snagged it right after I took the picture. Knew someone would mention it haha.

#9331 3 years ago

Spooky shut down for Christmas last Friday and won’t open back up until 4 Jan. My machine #424 went on the line on 10 December... so hopefully it ships the week of the 4th.

#9332 3 years ago

We are really enjoying the game since arrival last week. Been slowly working through adjustments and it finally came together with a stellar game!

20201223_223355 (resized).jpg20201223_223355 (resized).jpg
#9333 3 years ago

Now that we've had some time playing with all three of the flipper bushings adjusted (lowered 3/32") and the lower flippers set just above the alignment holes, it's crazy how much different the pin plays. It seems way faster (and it was already fast)! The orbit shots fly around super fast, and the ramp shots hit the top so fast that now I'm getting some rejects. I may actually lower the flipper coil settings (even though I don't think they do anything). I'm not sure why having the ball hit more of the "meat" of the flipper rubber would make the game faster, but it definitely seems to have done that!

#9334 3 years ago

Just received my game last night and had a heck of a time updating the code. Finally found a USB 3.0 drive that worked after trying a few different drives. Was getting the black screen error like a lot of others, and my advice is to keep trying different drives until you find one that works! I used 16gb sandisk.

Got in a few games late last night and then a few more this morning. I've read through what some people have adjusted on their machines and I feel like a lot of those have been addressed in mine, number 359 from what I can tell. I do have a question for other owners. The left orbit seems very slow (when i can even hit it) and doesn't feel smooth at all. Almost like it's not bent properly. I took a closer look at the metal guide and I noticed a few holes where it looks like screws would go to attach it to the playfield. Are these purposefully left out? Or did they miss them on the install? I'm wondering if they would help stiffen up the metal guide and help the shot feel more smooth. I've attached a picture showing where these empty holes are on the metal guide. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks and happy holidays.

Screenshot_20201224-100628 (resized).pngScreenshot_20201224-100628 (resized).png
#9335 3 years ago
Quoted from kbrink43:

I do have a question for other owners. The left orbit seems very slow (when i can even hit it) and doesn't feel smooth at all. Almost like it's not bent properly. I took a closer look at the metal guide and I noticed a few holes where it looks like screws would go to attach it to the playfield. Are these purposefully left out? Or did they miss them on the install? I'm wondering if they would help stiffen up the metal guide and help the shot feel more smooth. I've attached a picture showing where these empty holes are on the metal guide. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks and happy holidays.
[quoted image]

Yes, Spooky is leaving those screws out intentionally to improve the orbit shot. Yours may require additional tweaks. It's really a trial and error thing. Bit of a pain but the shot can definitely be improved.

#9336 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Now that we've had some time playing with all three of the flipper bushings adjusted (lowered 3/32") and the lower flippers set just above the alignment holes, it's crazy how much different the pin plays. It seems way faster (and it was already fast)! The orbit shots fly around super fast, and the ramp shots hit the top so fast that now I'm getting some rejects. I may actually lower the flipper coil settings (even though I don't think they do anything). I'm not sure why having the ball hit more of the "meat" of the flipper rubber would make the game faster, but it definitely seems to have done that!

Same all here.

I'm on 27 and no problems making anything, with gusto! . Didn't have a problem before, but made the bush alterations to stop the ball chewing at the lower edges of the flipper rubber, and now the spinner orbit and everything just go like absolute lightning!! ... Probably could go even lower.

#9337 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Same all here.
I'm on 27 and no problems making anything, with gusto! . Didn't have a problem before, but made the bush alterations to stop the ball chewing at the lower edges of the flipper rubber, and now the spinner orbit and everything just go like absolute lightning!! ... Probably could go even lower.

The only reason I can think of is maybe when the ball was hitting the lower edge of the rubber it was causing the flipper shaft to torque in the bushing or lift up? Regardless, really glad Spooky jumped on this and is working on the new bushings.

#9338 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Awesome! Seems like getting more of the flipper rubber to make contact with the ball might partially explain the dramatic improvement. Can you take photos of your bottom flippers? I'd like to see your PF/flipper gap @ 3/32". Thanks.

#9339 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Awesome! Seems like getting more of the flipper rubber to make contact with the ball might partially explain the dramatic improvement. Can you take photos of your bottom flippers? I'd like to see your PF/flipper gap @ 3/32". Thanks.

Sure, I'll take the pic and post in a bit.

#9340 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

The only reason I can think of is maybe when the ball was hitting the lower edge of the rubber it was causing the flipper shaft to torque in the bushing or lift up? Regardless, really glad Spooky jumped on this and is working on the new bushings.

I rekon it's because being struck at the lower corner of the rubber it is "wedging" the ball downward at the playfield, hard, and sucking all the energy out of the flipper stroke.

At correct height it is contacting more evenly top/bottom of rubber, and scooting the ball direct horizontal and Not sapping energy, free stroke without the extra friction! (so more of the energy goes directly into the ball).

I think this is kinda similar to your description, except applying to what the ball is doing, in concert with the bat.

#9341 3 years ago

Merry Christmas everyone!

PXL_20201224_164641978.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20201224_164641978.MP (resized).jpg
#9342 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

I rekon it's because being struck at the lower corner of the rubber it is "wedging" the ball downward at the playfield, hard, and sucking all the energy out of the flipper stroke.
At correct height it is contacting more evenly top/bottom of rubber, and scooting the ball direct horizontal and Not sapping energy, free stroke without the extra friction! (so more of the energy goes directly into the ball).
I think this is kinda similar to your description, except applying to what the ball is doing, in concert with the bat.

This makes sense.

#9343 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Looking at the pic, it seems like my left flipper (right in picture) is not exactly parallel to the pf. Hmmm, this would have to be something with the mounting plate below. Or maybe it's just a shadow in the pic? Not gonna worry about it
20201224_120606 (resized).jpg20201224_120606 (resized).jpg20201224_120629 (resized).jpg20201224_120629 (resized).jpg

#9344 3 years ago

Just got my grand champ score! However, the computer seemed to glitch up a bit counting up megaseeds. Once they are worth 3 million or more it seems to freeze up a bit putting up your total at the end.

I immediately drained the extra ball after this.

About 50 million in love potion number 9 (finished it)!

Admittadly I've done a few modifications to my games (rail adjustments, garage shot, etc.) and increased the max times dimensions could be entered on the right orbit.

#9345 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyohtay:

We are really enjoying the game since arrival last week. Been slowly working through adjustments and it finally came together with a stellar game!
[quoted image]

Just got my grand champ score! However, the computer seemed to glitch up a bit counting up megaseeds. Once they are worth 3 million or more it seems to freeze up a bit putting up your total at the end.
I immediately drained the extra ball after this.
About 50 million in love potion number 9 (finished it)!
Admittadly I've done a few modifications to my games (rail adjustments, garage shot, etc.) and increased the max times dimensions could be entered on the right orbit.

Holy hell.

Why is it that every time I get my new high score, and get excited about posting it in this thread, I am immediately humbled by new posts with high scores far exceeding mine?

Seriously though, nice scores guys! I keep getting close to the 100 million mark, but still a way to go.

Damn, I love this pin!

IMG_4631 (resized).jpegIMG_4631 (resized).jpeg
#9346 3 years ago

I love the demoralizing “loooooooser” callout when I don’t hit Jerry after meseeks mball. But the reward callout should be more substantial when I do. If I don’t look at screen, I’m often unaware that I hit Jerry.

#9347 3 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

I love the demoralizing “loooooooser” callout when I don’t hit Jerry after meseeks mball. But the reward callout should be more substantial when I do. If I don’t look at screen, I’m often unaware that I hit Jerry.

You are supposed to hit Jerry?

#9348 3 years ago

You are supposed to hit Jerry?

Pmsl Rotf! ... I laughed out loud man!!

*Yes! (click)

#9349 3 years ago

I received my R&M about a month ago, had issues with flippers like most people but last night the POP BUMPER stopped working. Nothing happens when ball hits it. Can anyone offer any advice on this? I'm a newbie, not a techie so please "walk me through it", if need be. Thanks!

EDIT: I played a few more games today, same shit. Pop bumper wasn't working. Then during my 4th game I noticed that the ANTI-GRAVITY button wasn't working or at least not making any noise when I pressed on it. Then a minute later, the pop bumper "came back" and so did the ANTI-GRAVITY. All seems fine now but I have NO IDEA what happened or if it will happen again. Hopefully just a temporary glitch that won't return.

#9350 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Looking at the pic, it seems like my left flipper (right in picture) is not exactly parallel to the pf. Hmmm, this would have to be something with the mounting plate below. Or maybe it's just a shadow in the pic? Not gonna worry about it
[quoted image][quoted image]

Your left flipper doesn't look level with the right (which is something I've noticed on mine).

On my stock flipper setup, my left flipper was .55 higher than the right. After I lowered the bushings, it improved to .35 higher than the right.

Yes, the PF was level in both instances

Wasn't able to figure out why the flippers aren't level...game is shooting great, so I'm not losing sleep over it!

IMG_2926 (resized).jpegIMG_2926 (resized).jpegIMG_3002 (resized).jpegIMG_3002 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods
Decorations
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 187 of 404.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/187 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.