(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,183 posts
  • 736 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 30 hours ago by zebpin61
  • Topic is favorited by 334 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 184 of 404.
#9151 3 years ago

So I just ran into an interesting bug while being a bit naughty. I was in whirly dirly and ended up draining on the right outlane, but I was able to deathsave and keep the ball alive. I hit both tilt warnings, but didn't actually tilt, and all of a sudden I got another ball kicked out for me. It wasn't part of meseeks or gromflomite, just a random extra ball in play. When I drained both balls I stayed in the mode and the game never actually ended the ball, it just sat there and wouldn't continue. Eventually it did toss another ball out during a ball search, but it didn't end the ball even after that drained. I can try to figure out if I can reproduce that as I'm not even sure I caught all the steps in the moment. This is on the latest code, btw.

epthegeek

#9152 3 years ago

Getting closer to that milestone 100 mil mark.

Crazy ass game keeps pulling me back for more.

IMG_4628 (resized).jpegIMG_4628 (resized).jpeg
#9153 3 years ago

This game is good.

Bitch.

#9154 3 years ago

So, I did a pre-order of the butter robot. Has anyone seen this or know more? https://thebutterrobot.com/

#9155 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Getting closer to that milestone 100 mil mark.
Crazy ass game keeps pulling me back for more.
[quoted image]

Nice. I’m stuck in the 20s-30s and somehow seem to be regressing haha. I’m an average player who LOVES hard games and this game is absolutely taking me to the woodshed. I love it. I feel like a 5 year old monkey-flipping away sometimes. The beauty of it is just when you start to get a little frustrated, you enter another dimension and I’m sorry but farts will always be hilarious. Especially pop bumper farts.

#9156 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Not for B/W flipper assemblies, apparently. If an existing bushing worked better, it would have been discovered by now. As Charlie said, modifying the bushing requires retooling (which I'm sure they would avoid if possible).

EDIT: Looks like this will raise the bushing too much on the flipper plate under the playfield, interfering with the flipper linkage, so it won't work. Ah, well...

If anyone has a 3D printer and wants to correct their bushings on a Rick and Morty DIY style, I made an STL file of a 1/8" spacer that fits to the B/W flipper bushing you can put between the bushing and the flipper plate to lower the bushing on the R&M playfield without having to do any cutting on the bushing.

I wouldn't recommend PLA filament (though you're free to try), definitely at least PETG, but Nylon would probably be best if you have it due to the vibration abuse these will take. I'm assuming you'll also need 3 longer screws for the bushing with the gasket because they may not reach with the gasket installed.

If anyone wants to try it, PM me your email and I'll send you the STL file and you can make gcode from it at any resolution and density you want to print. The model looks like this...
SpookyFlipperBushingSpacer (resized).jpgSpookyFlipperBushingSpacer (resized).jpg

#9157 3 years ago

I have a question about the Rick and Morty Pin. I haven't watched the show, my brother has told me it's fantastic and I have to watch it. I'm sure I'll get around to it some day but unfortunately I don't have the time right now. My brother did tell me that the show is very adult and I've read that the Rick and Morty pin has a family friendly mode. I don't know if what I've read about the Rick and Morty Pin having a family friendly mode is true and if it does have a family friendly mode, Is it truly a family friendly? I have young kids and my wife would lose her mind if I bought a pin that was too adult. I'm considering buying the Rick and Morty Pin, even though I haven't seen the show. The lay out looks really cool and the lighting looks great too and the kids, I'm sure would think the space theme is cool. Thanks in advance for the help.

#9158 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If anyone has a 3D printer and wants to correct their bushings on a Rick and Morty DIY style, I made an STL file of a 1/8" spacer that fits to the B/W flipper bushing you can put between the bushing and the flipper plate to lower the bushing on the R&M playfield without having to do any cutting on the bushing.
I wouldn't recommend PLA filament (though you're free to try), definitely at least PETG, but Nylon would probably be best if you have it due to the vibration abuse these will take. I'm assuming you'll also need 3 longer screws for the bushing with the gasket because they may not reach with the gasket installed.
If anyone wants to try it, PM me your email and I'll send you the STL file and you can make gcode from it at any resolution and density you want to print. The model looks like this...
[quoted image]

Would you be willing to get a bunch printed in PETG bulk for sale?

#9159 3 years ago
Quoted from SgtStryker:

I have a question about the Rick and Morty Pin. I haven't watched the show, my brother has told me it's fantastic and I have to watch it. I'm sure I'll get around to it some day but unfortunately I don't have the time right now. My brother did tell me that the show is very adult and I've read that the Rick and Morty pin has a family friendly mode. I don't know if what I've read about the Rick and Morty Pin having a family friendly mode is true and if it does have a family friendly mode, Is it truly a family friendly? I have young kids and my wife would lose her mind if I bought a pin that was too adult. I'm considering buying the Rick and Morty Pin, even though I haven't seen the show. The lay out looks really cool and the lighting looks great too and the kids, I'm sure would think the space theme is cool. Thanks in advance for the help.

Everyone's definition of family friendly is different. If your wife would "lose her mind", then I wouldn't take the risk. Your brother is right...it's very adult. I haven't fiddled with family friendly mode on mine, but even if it's "ok", your kids will seek out the show after playing the game. And the show doesn't come with a "family friendly" mode That's what happened to me. Never watched the show before getting the game...bought it because my son (in college) loves the show and asked me to get one.

#9160 3 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Would you be willing to get a bunch printed in PETG bulk for sale?

I have a laser cutter that I can cut these out of acrylic or PETG. I dont have that much stock in PETG and I think its only .06-.09 thick or so. I have 1/8 acrylic. I dont have my Rick and Morty yet to check fitment but I do have several other games including the WMS/BLY games. If there is enough interest in this temporary Mod (until Spooky gets theirs available) I can make them. PM me if interested. Getting these out in a timely fashion is not a problem BUT USPS is at a halt right now so Im sure it will be weeks before anyone gets them. Probably, $6 (Guessing) shipped first class for 2 or 3...? Also you may also need longer screws.

#9161 3 years ago
Quoted from SgtStryker:

The family mode helps, but it probably brings it down from an R to a PG13 level. None of the display aninations are censored and the swear words are mostly just bleeped but the context of the phrases is still there. There is some animated violence and gore on the display. I have young kids and brings it down to a level that we deem ok enough but I know in a lot of families where it wouldn't be acceptable. It really depends on the family and the kids. I'd try to watch some of the streaming videos on YouTube or Twitch to get an idea of what the game is like before buying one.

#9162 3 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

I have a laser cutter that I can cut these out of acrylic or PETG. I dont have that much stock in PETG and I think its only .06-.09 thick or so. I have 1/8 acrylic. I dont have my Rick and Morty yet to check fitment but I do have several other games including the WMS/BLY games. If there is enough interest in this temporary Mod (until Spooky gets theirs available) I can make them. PM me if interested. Getting these out in a timely fashion is not a problem BUT USPS is at a halt right now so Im sure it will be weeks before anyone gets them. Probably, $6 (Guessing) shipped first class for 2 or 3...? Also you may also need longer screws.

Approx .105" thick acrylic spacer. I think you will need longer screws, dont know since I dont have my RaM yet to test fitment. The spacer fits over my WMS/BLY replacement bushing so it should work just fine. LMK if there is any interest in this TEMPORARY MOD and I will create a pinside listing ( I did anyways). $6 shipped for 3 of them in the US first class. Also if anyone else needs anything made just send me a PM. Lately I have been making acrylic stands for figure mods for various games, I just will need a 1 to 1 template.

Thanks
Rob

IMG_0979 (resized).JPGIMG_0979 (resized).JPGIMG_0980 (resized).JPGIMG_0980 (resized).JPGIMG_0981 (resized).JPGIMG_0981 (resized).JPG
#9163 3 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

Approx .105" thick acrylic spacer. I think you will need longer screws, dont know since I dont have my RaM yet to test fitment. The spacer fits over my WMS/BLY replacement bushing so it should work just fine. LMK if there is any interest in this TEMPORARY MOD and I will create a pinside listing. $6 shipped for 3 of them in the US first class. Also if anyone else needs anything made just send me a PM. Lately I have been making acrylic stands for figure mods for various games, I just will need a 1 to 1 template.
Thanks
Rob
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hey Rob,

Pretty certain that mod wouldn't work at all (though I understand the idea). You need to look at where this bushing fits/operates to see why it doesn't work.

Steve

#9164 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Hey Rob,
Pretty certain that mod wouldn't work at all (though I understand the idea). You need to look at where this bushing fits/operates to see why it doesn't work.
Steve

I was looking at my TNA, at first I looked at my BSD. BSD will work but it would be tight. TNA the bushing is mounted to the flipper housing assembly. Without taking it apart and assuming that its the same as rick and morty, the only issues that I see that will cause a problem in that the screws are not going to be long enough and the part that clamps to the bat post will be at a slight angle downward. Mine on TNA are the opposite so I dont think will be to much issue there.

If there are any other issues that Im not seeing just let me know. Also, if anyone that is near me wants to try these out hit me up.

Im sure it will be easier just to remove the bushing and grind/file/sand/cut of the desired amount.

#9165 3 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

I was looking at my TNA, at first I looked at my BSD. BSD will work but it would be tight. TNA the bushing is mounted to the flipper housing assembly. Without taking it apart and assuming that its the same as rick and morty, the only issues that I see that will cause a problem in that the screws are not going to be long enough and the part that clamps to the bat post will be at a slight angle downward. Mine on TNA are the opposite so I dont think will be to much issue there.
If there are any other issues that Im not seeing just let me know. Also, if anyone that is near me wants to try these out hit me up.
Im sure it will be easier just to remove the bushing and grind/file/sand/cut of the desired amount.

If you place your mod in-between the bushing and the mount, it will certainly lower the bushing topside, but the bushing bottom side will not be in the proper position to accommodate the flipper plunger/crank assembly. See photo from another game I happen to have open...same B/W mech Spooky uses.

IMG_2970 (resized).jpegIMG_2970 (resized).jpeg
#9166 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

If you place your mod in-between the bushing and the mount, it will certainly lower the bushing topside, but the bushing bottom side will not be in the proper position to accommodate the flipper plunger/crank assembly. See photo from another game I happen to have open...same B/W mech Spooky uses.
[quoted image]

Exactly what I was going to write! ... +1

You will get binding with the bottom side of bushing so far out of whack.

What you Could do though is mount the entire mechs on 1/8" plastic spacers at the 4 feet.

Wouldn't have to remove anything much either, just unscrew the 8 screws holding each mech to the playfield and slip them in there.

Edit: Yeah maybe not a good idea with screw lengths... as later stated

#9167 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

[quoted image]

Yep, that what was seeing on my TNA. My clamp on the TNA is angle upwards and not parallel and I have no issues. So with the spacer it would be the opposite and be angle a little downward, without taking it apart it looks like it would fit. Either way I see your point. It was worth a shot, looking at your pic one can just add some washers to lower the whole assembly as a temp solution or I can make some spacers.

#9168 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Exactly what I was going to write! ... +1
What you Could do though is mount the entire mechs on 1/8" plastic spacers at the 4 feet.

Yeah, but then you need to fiddle with different sized screws, and the screws are very close together (and might not accommodate the spacers).

The flipper mounts on R&M already use 2 different sized screws to mount the flippers! The screws under the apron are longer than the screws under the visible PF. Really odd, but apparently necessary because the PF is 1/8" thinner than B/W and JJP PF's. Very important to remember to mimic what Spooky does if you remove the flipper bracket to replace the bushing, or you might damage the PF topside! I love the job Spooky did on the PF, but wish it was standard thickness to avoid these issues. Not a huge deal, but has unintended consequences as we are seeing.

#9169 3 years ago

In engineering, part of the fun is that most changes to existing assemblies will have unintended consequences. You just need to think through and catch them. Anyway, I would just wait for the new bushing. That bushing spacer will not work and it is not worth the risk of putting a spacer under your flipper mechs, using too long of a screw, and ruining your nice playfield.

#9170 3 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

In engineering, part of the fun is that most changes to existing assemblies will have unintended consequences. You just need to think through and catch them. Anyway, I would just wait for the new bushing. That bushing spacer will not work and it is not worth the risk of putting a spacer under your flipper mechs, using too long of a screw, and ruining your nice playfield.

Thanks for weighing in, Scott. Totally agree!

#9171 3 years ago

ok got one of these arriving hopefully in January, anything I need to have "in stock" for it. Got a Pinmonk fan of course - what else?

#9172 3 years ago

#351 arrived yesterday and cant get enough. Dont know if you will be able to really get a good feel for the butter cab in pic but in person dayyummm it looks sexy af. Highly recomend the butter if your on the fence.

20201219_101416 (resized).jpg20201219_101416 (resized).jpg
#9173 3 years ago
Quoted from SgtStryker:

Honestly, the material here is *very* adult. Even with the swear words disabled the game is filled with abusive call-outs from the show that I would not subject pre-teens to. The cartoons are extremely violent with animated gore as well. The actual game play is difficult and not beginner friendly either.

Basically, this is not a great choice for someone not familiar with the theme, esp. with small kids, IMHO. If your wife is at all sensitive to these types of concerns I would avoid at all costs.

#9174 3 years ago
Quoted from SgtStryker:

I have a question about the Rick and Morty Pin. I haven't watched the show... My brother did tell me that the show is very adult and I've read that the Rick and Morty pin has a family friendly mode. I don't know if what I've read about the Rick and Morty Pin having a family friendly mode is true and if it does have a family friendly mode, Is it truly a family friendly?

Quoted from Fytr:

Basically, this is not a great choice for someone not familiar with the theme, esp. with small kids, IMHO. If your wife is at all sensitive to these types of concerns I would avoid at all costs.

Agreed. My kids are now 16 and 13 but having selectively watched R&M with them since they were 13 and 10, I can tell you it's a dangerous "supervision required" show for kids. Some episodes are beautiful and sanguine, but many if not most are minefields. Even my wife who is excited for our RM pin order will happily watch many episodes but refuse to watch others.

Basically, consider how you felt about every other controversial cartoon in its debut era: The Simpsons... Beavis & Butthead... South Park... Family Guy? R&M makes those look like Sesame Street (well except maybe South Park... That might be the best comparison). The pin's family mode is only lightly edited: while *technically* censored, it is still VERY suggestive and leaves little to the imagination. So if you would be bothered even by say, Family Guy "the show"... R&M "family mode pin" is definitely not for you.

#9175 3 years ago

So, yesterday for an experiment I pushed the flipper rubber down just to see what happens and...AIRBALL city. The step on the bat looks small but there is a huge effect on the hit. Defintely acts like a wedge as Scott D mentioned

#9176 3 years ago

Yesterday I pulled the right side bushing and used a belt sander to grind off 1/8”. Before removing I marked the pf level on the bushing so as to not grind off too much. After reinstalling I could have done a little more as the ball is still hitting too low on the flipper imo. I agree with Scott that it’s not worth trying to engineer your own solution. It’s really tight down there and I’m not going to take it apart again until I have the updated bushings. Just too much of a pain. I also lowered the flipper tip to match the hole in pf (slightly lower than it ships from the factory).

Results: it definitely is resulting in better shots to the left ramp. One drawback (I think as a result of lowering the flipper) is that I can no longer backhand the right ramp. After reading Scott’s comment that he never intended the right ramp to be backgandable I think I’ll leave it. At least until. The new bushing comes in.

The pic shows the difference between the factory and after grinding the bushing down.

2F40C068-AE75-4903-9242-FC9E633EB11F (resized).jpeg2F40C068-AE75-4903-9242-FC9E633EB11F (resized).jpeg
#9177 3 years ago

As a temporary fix, I would just lower the entire flipper mech 1/8" by putting 4 drilled square spacers, under the 4 feet of the flipper base plates.

This could be done with very little disassembly.

As its temporary, I would just use the existing screws. At 1/2" depth they should hold up since there are 8.

If too loose, use regular 5/8" playfiled screws if they dont go too deep.

#9178 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

As a temporary fix, I would just lower the entire flipper mech 1/8" by putting 4 drilled square spacers, under the 4 feet of the flipper base plates.
As its temporary, I would just use the existing screws. At 1/2" depth they should hold up since there are 8.

Its really not an issue where we can't just wait a couple of months for the new bushings to be available from Spooky. I've been enjoying my game for 6 months and didn't really notice any detrimental effects on gameplay. If you must do something now I think the best solution would be to buy a few WPC bushings and sand or dremel 1/8th inch off the top. The end result would be the same as waiting on the factory solution.

#9179 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Again, Spooky uses 4 3/8" and 4 1/2" (on the left flipper assembly) to avoid poking through the PF. Fiddling with other sized screws is risky. Just trying to caution against adhoc solutions that might end up messing up your PF.

Quoted from MikeS:

Its really not an issue where we can't just wait a couple of months for the new bushings to be available from Spooky. I've been enjoying my game for 6 months and didn't really notice any detrimental effects on gameplay. If you must do something now I think the best solution would be to buy a few WPC bushings and sand or dremel 1/8th inch off the top. The end result would be the same as waiting on the factory solution.

Exactly.

#9180 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Again, Spooky uses 4 3/8" and 4 1/2" (on the left flipper assembly) to avoid poking through the PF. Fiddling with other sized screws is risky. Just trying to caution against adhoc solutions that might end up messing up your PF.

Exactly.

Why did Spooky use a thinner playfield vs the standard 1/2" playfield that's been around forever in pinball?...

#9181 3 years ago
Quoted from monkfe:

Why did Spooky use a thinner playfield vs the standard 1/2" playfield that's been around forever in pinball?...

..and yet better quality than many if not all?

#9182 3 years ago
Quoted from monkfe:

I have no idea, but my R&M thickness measures 7/16"...and my DILE is a tad wider than 1/2" (same with older B/W titles).

Quoted from Zablon:

..and yet better quality than many if not all?

No doubt. I am thrilled with my R&M PF in all other respects, but the unintended consequences (bushing/screw height) are unfortunate. I'd much prefer my flippers be fastened with 1/2" screws all around. More secure, and less complexity when doing maintenance. Oh well...Spooky will have to decide if the thinner PF's are a bug or feature...this is my first Spooky pin. I have no idea what width their other PF's are...

#9183 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Even with the swear words disabled the game is filled with abusive call-outs from the show that I would not subject pre-teens to.

I tilted my R&M last night.

I've never been so abused in my life.

#9184 3 years ago
Quoted from monkfe:

Width is .4735" on my digital caliper. Not sure why it's slightly thinner but this is a nice quality sheet of plywood. If all playfields were this nice we'd have to find something new to complain about.

I also took measurements of my Shadow playfield to compare which was .5245".
20201219_121556 (resized).jpg20201219_121556 (resized).jpg20201219_123413 (resized).jpg20201219_123413 (resized).jpg

20201219_125542 (resized).jpg20201219_125542 (resized).jpg
#9185 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I tilted my R&M last night.
I've never been so abused in my life.

Between the tilt callouts and the Buttworld game reset callouts this game does a great job of keeping your ego in check

#9186 3 years ago

"Hey - This guy's trying to get out of giving up his penis!", Reset Callout? Because I would die laughing if that happened.

#9188 3 years ago
Quoted from SgtStryker:

I don't know if what I've read about the Rick and Morty Pin having a family friendly mode is true and if it does have a family friendly mode, Is it truly a family friendly?

It’s friendly enough for my family, but I also don’t care if my daughter’s first words are “Morty, you piece of shit!”

763CB334-B37F-4DA0-80B0-A11E77D6D6C6.jpeg763CB334-B37F-4DA0-80B0-A11E77D6D6C6.jpegE66611AE-D718-4FDC-B42C-F6022249F6EA.jpegE66611AE-D718-4FDC-B42C-F6022249F6EA.jpeg
#9189 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Width is .4735" on my digital caliper. Not sure why it's slightly thinner but this is a nice quality sheet of plywood. If all playfields were this nice we'd have to find something new to complain about.
I also took measurements of my Shadow playfield to compare which was .5245".
[quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

Sweet tool! Thanks for the measurements. Interesting how even though is slightly thinner, it has many more layers. As you say, it's a nice quality sheet of plywood and the print/clear is gorgeous.

#9190 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

[quoted image]

Yeah, I see what you mean. Lifting the whole flipper plate is the only way to do it, and that would cause stability issues, I think. So grinding the bushing or waiting for the new one is the only way, really.

#9191 3 years ago

Scary Terry in the house. Had to rob a meeseks stand but worked great. Hides some of the cords.

20201219_150124 (resized).jpg20201219_150124 (resized).jpg20201219_161548 (resized).jpg20201219_161548 (resized).jpg20201219_161826 (resized).jpg20201219_161826 (resized).jpg
#9192 3 years ago

Thanks and shout outs to Spooky service.
Had #192 freeze up and not reboot, Christopher from service instructed the tests to find a defective cr2032 button battery, replaced battery, reset bios, and fresh update fixed it all up.
Thanks Spooky!!

#9193 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Scary Terry in the house. Had to rob a meeseks stand but worked great. Hides some of the cords.

That's cool!

#9194 3 years ago

Awesome, nice idea

#9195 3 years ago

I thought Scary Terry had "miniature Swords for fingers instead of knives" ... ?

He's Cool though!!

Don't even trip, dawg!

If I do any playfield characters Scary Terry is Top of the List, Bitch!!

#9196 3 years ago

Bring on the Snakes scott!

#9197 3 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Bring on the Snakes scott!

Somebody’s been listening to some snake jazz.

#9198 3 years ago

I thought I post this now. Working on a Terry portal Mod. It will be a sculpted glowing portal with Terry coming out and holding two pinballs in each hand (light weight chrome balls). Catch phrase is “I got your balls, bitch!”. I can put any 4 word phrase on it. It will be magnetized and attach to the right cabinet bolt and position him over the right ramp. Easy to remove. I have about a dozen of these guys. Would anyone be interested? I will be working on them over the holiday. PM me if interested

6FCF646C-7AC4-485B-80DB-02D1C6A7D238 (resized).jpeg6FCF646C-7AC4-485B-80DB-02D1C6A7D238 (resized).jpeg944E03A9-FA2F-4B3E-AC33-D8D630CC6E3F (resized).png944E03A9-FA2F-4B3E-AC33-D8D630CC6E3F (resized).png
#9199 3 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

I thought I post this now. Working on a Terry portal Mod. It will be a sculpted glowing portal with Terry coming out and holding two pinballs in each hand (light weight chrome balls). Catch phrase is “I got your balls, bitch!”. I can put any 4 word phrase on it. It will be magnetized and attach to the right cabinet bolt and position him over the right ramp. Easy to remove. I have about a dozen of these guys. Would anyone be interested? I will be working on them over the holiday. PM me if interested

Very cool! Do you have pic of installed?

#9200 3 years ago

“Drained, like a bitch” I love the way this game taunts you. Keeps getting better, Eric Priepke is awesome!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
8,800 (OBO)
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 184 of 404.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/184?hl=pinball-obsessed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.