(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,217 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by Octomodz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 177 of 405.
#8801 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Quick rundown of the new adventures:
Scary Terry: You Can Run, But you Can't Hide
The adventure is in 2 phases, Running, and Hiding.
For the "Run" phase, a set of 3 shots is lit and they rove together, indicating the direction it's safe to "Run". You have to make 4 "Run" shots (or let the timer expire) to light the scoop to transition to "Hide". You can continue to make "Run" shots instead of hitting the transition if you wish. "Run" shots raise the value per hour of the "hide" shots.
For the "Hide" phase, the Scoop and Garage are lit to "Hide". Hide shots show the "x Dream Hours Later" text type screen like the episode used. Hiding in the scoop is 1 hour, Garage via right orbit is 2 hours, and Garage directly is 3 hours. Each shot can be used twice. You need at least 6 hours total hiding before the end shot is available. Once you have six, the scoop lights to end the adventure - but you can still collect more hours via the garage if you want to push your luck.
Rick Potion No.9:
The adventure runs in many phases - it's long/challenging because it's a 'wizard' thing.
First Phase: The infection
The infection is triggered by a shot to Morty, which causes him to apply the potion to Jessica. Once she's infected, Morty is out of the picture and you're spreading the virus. 2 shots light, either one will cause the spread. Each spread adds a few more lit shots. After the Morty shot, make 3 infection shots to fully infect the dance.
Second Phase: Escape
Once the infection is spread, you have to get out of there! Shots to Rick or Morty will make progress toward the exit. Shots to the other lit (yellow) shots and the crowd will close in. If you make 4 yellow shots before escaping, they catch you and the mode ends.
Make enough purple shots to escape and the scoop lights to move on.
Third Phase: Mantis Serum
Rick screwed up and the antidote didn't work. So now he's working on a new one. Mix up a new attempt by aligning the colors of the 3 sections: Ramps, Loops, Targets. It doesn't matter what color you get them to, they just have to match. The colors rotate between 3 choices when hit. Once you get the right mix, the scoop lights again to move on.
Fourth Phase: Desperation
The world has gone to hell. Everyone is turning into cronenberg monsters. Rick and Morty will be lit alternately to argue about what to do - the other shots are lit orange and will transform more people into monsters. When you hit and orange shot, it will go out, until they're all done and then they'll re-light. The orange shots raise the value of the argument shots - you can shoot as many as you like, at risk of not finishing the mode. Finish the argument between Rick and Morty and the scoop lights for the final shot.

EACA0CB6-F0F6-46D1-A074-F3F245CA3479 (resized).jpegEACA0CB6-F0F6-46D1-A074-F3F245CA3479 (resized).jpeg
Sorry, Too Excited. Triple post

#8802 3 years ago

Just got my first Scary Terry, BITCH!!! I only made a few shots (got from "run" to "hide")...but what I played was so funny. Hopefully I can get a few more games in tonight, bitches!

#8803 3 years ago

The new adventures & dimensions are awesome, thanks Eric & all the beta testers!

#8804 3 years ago

Got to Rick Portion #9 twice tonight. Love, love, love the choice of music! I'm wondering why this clip of Morty invoking his right to choose every 10th adventure isn't in the game:

#8805 3 years ago
Quoted from melumga:

Got to Rick Portion #9 twice tonight. Love, love, love the choice of music! I'm wondering why this clip of Morty invoking his right to choose every 10th adventure isn't in the game:

Please @epthegeek! Seems like a good intro to adventure 10.

#8806 3 years ago

I just had my craziest game yet!!! . Picked Scary Terry at Morty's Choice at 3x... GB Multiball at the same time, and got Meeseeks started during Terry as well! Lol :3

Over 60Mil just for Scary Terry, 111Mil score... and that was only 10 seeds!!

I was recording too! ... I was shattered when I looked up at ball end and the "Low Battery" notice had ceased the recording.... awwww geeez!! . I'll upload the half, I think it captured some Scary Terry...

Awesome update Spooky!! ... Thanks Eric!

20201211_002014 (resized).jpg20201211_002014 (resized).jpg

20201211_002102 (resized).jpg20201211_002102 (resized).jpg

20201211_004002 (resized).jpg20201211_004002 (resized).jpg

20201211_003951 (resized).jpg20201211_003951 (resized).jpg

Some 90% of my score came from 10 seeds on top of a ball with a 63mil Scary Terry as Morty Choice... 3x

Game is set to "noob-noob", for weekend at the local pub along with 8 other machines.

Just enough for a teaser, gets maybe first 30 secs of Scary Terry before cutting off. Just catches me saving all my multiballs in the nik of time by starting Meeseeks Mania at the right orbit.

Scary Terry Adventure is Totes Malotes, dawg!!

#8807 3 years ago

Got to the Rick Potion no. 9 three times in the stream last night and completed scary terry. I was one shot away from completing Rick no. 9 and drained. Had a 144 million game and it froze calculating the bonus on 38 mega seeds with a ball to go unfortunately. The new code is so awesome and fun!

#8808 3 years ago

Installed the new update last night...love the new stuff in the game. Good job team Spooky!

#8809 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Stern flippers fire full power for ‘up to’ 40ms, but get cut off by the EOS. That’s the big difference.
Edit: I should clarify that if you press the button and hold it on R&M you get the full power you set the setting for even if it hits the end — if you let the button go, it disables as quickly as it can.

So when you press the flipper button on R&M, does the flip last for the full 30ms or can it be aborted if you unpress the button quickly?

Was playing around last night trying some flipper skills and it does seem possible to flutter the flippers on R&M, but timing and feel is much different than Stern (which is fine). So more practice is needed on my part! I do find that drop catching the scoop is relatively easy on this game for some reason.

#8810 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

So when you press the flipper button on R&M, does the flip last for the full 30ms or can it be aborted if you unpress the button quickly?

I think a previous post would suggest, Yes, power is only going to last while the button is pressed (closed). ?

Also I notice the same, a quicker tap of the button produces a lower power shot.

#8811 3 years ago

I'm wondering a couple things about the flippers.. Can people post pass from both sides? Also, can most people hit the left ramp from trapping the ball on the right flipper? I can pull it off maybe in the first two minutes of play (it will just barely squeak by that last bit of ramp), then the flipper fade seems to take that away. After that, the left ramp is only doable with momentum based shots.

I originally thought the garage shot would be the toughest, but i can nail that shot regularly. My flipper power is stock, with the only adjustment made to them being the eos switches. I very slightly moved the leaf on them to solve the severe knockdown issue, and it did help that. The flippers are both sitting above the alignment holes like people have mentioned, but the right one is significantly higher. My game is set to the recommended 6.5 degree angle.

I don't have any issues with other shots in the game, just the left ramp. I should also mention I removed the right screw from the left ramp, as i noticed it wasn't doing anything but get in the way of the ball since the wood hole was stripped and something under the playfield seems to have prevented the installer from screwing it in all the way. The left screw is tight and the ramp is entrance is sitting fairly flush to the playfield, so I don't think the ramp itself is the problem.

Perhaps anyone having zero trouble with the left ramp could post a shot of how their flippers sit near the alignment holes? I would appreciate it. I've never adjusted flipper positions before, but I'll try it if I have to since this is the only complaint i have on this awesome game.

#8812 3 years ago

My "stock" flipper positions below. The left flipper is "off", which I believe makes my right orbit shot a bit tougher than it should be. Plan on dialing it in soon...adjusting flippers is always a PITA.

As far as flipper coils strength is concerned, I've never changed them, however my settings aren't on the default values. For example, my lower right flipper is set at 45 (max is 50). I imagine they were changed at the factory? What are yours set at?

IMG_2853 (resized).jpegIMG_2853 (resized).jpeg
#8813 3 years ago

Lower left and right both set at 30.

20201210_112341 (resized).jpg20201210_112341 (resized).jpg
#8814 3 years ago
Quoted from Braindance:

I'm wondering a couple things about the flippers.. Can people post pass from both sides? Also, can most people hit the left ramp from trapping the ball on the right flipper? I can pull it off maybe in the first two minutes of play (it will just barely squeak by that last bit of ramp), then the flipper fade seems to take that away. After that, the left ramp is only doable with momentum based shots.
I originally thought the garage shot would be the toughest, but i can nail that shot regularly. My flipper power is stock, with the only adjustment made to them being the eos switches. I very slightly moved the leaf on them to solve the severe knockdown issue, and it did help that. The flippers are both sitting above the alignment holes like people have mentioned, but the right one is significantly higher. My game is set to the recommended 6.5 degree angle.
I don't have any issues with other shots in the game, just the left ramp. I should also mention I removed the right screw from the left ramp, as i noticed it wasn't doing anything but get in the way of the ball since the wood hole was stripped and something under the playfield seems to have prevented the installer from screwing it in all the way. The left screw is tight and the ramp is entrance is sitting fairly flush to the playfield, so I don't think the ramp itself is the problem.
Perhaps anyone having zero trouble with the left ramp could post a shot of how their flippers sit near the alignment holes? I would appreciate it. I've never adjusted flipper positions before, but I'll try it if I have to since this is the only complaint i have on this awesome game.

I can make the left ramp from a cradled shot for about the first 15 - 30 minutes of play, then the flipper fade kicks in. I just received the cooling kit but have yet to install it. But even from a cradle the shot is very difficult. If the ball hits the left side of the ramp it will almost always defect and rattle or make it half way. Only way it makes the ramp is entering cleanly from the right side, which is super tight. As for changing the angle of the flippers, if you lower the right flipper (closer to the alignment hole), the left ramp shot will be easier, but you won't be able to back flip the right ramp. Raising the angle of the flipper and the opposite will be true. I tweaked the flipper angle quit a lot before I found a good balance. It's crazy how finicky this pin is, I find the slightest changes (flipper angle, rail position, etc) can totally change how well a shot works. Never had this on any other pin. It's like the pin it totally binary.

#8815 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

My "stock" flipper positions below. The left flipper is "off", which I believe makes my right orbit shot a bit tougher than it should be. Plan on dialing it in soon...adjusting flippers is always a PITA.
As far as flipper coils strength is concerned, I've never changed them, however my settings aren't on the default values. For example, my lower right flipper is set at 45 (max is 50). I imagine they were changed at the factory? What are yours set at?
[quoted image]

I'm pretty sure default flipper coil strength is 30 for both lower flippers, and 20 for the upper right. I bumped mine all up 5 so I'm at 35 on both lowers, and 25 on the upper which works well. My game is set at a 7.2 pitch which is steeper than most set it at.

#8816 3 years ago

I'll play a game and it's miss, miss, brick, rattle, brick, rattle, miss. Than I'll start hitting the shots and it's like wow, this is so much fun!

#8817 3 years ago

The other day, i played a couple games where i bumped the right flipper strength up to 32 and i was hitting the left ramp pretty well.. but i wasn't sure if it's considered cheating among high score chasers. I don't necessarily want to make it easier, just possible. I want to play the game at the challenge level intended by those who made the game. Tough balance i suppose.

#8818 3 years ago

"YOU DRAINED, BITCH!" lol...so this isn't the real Scary Terry voice? I have an ear for shitty fake voices, so congrats to whoever this sound-alike is...nailed it...the voice absolutely fits perfectly.

#8819 3 years ago

This game just went from A to Fuckin' A.

Love it. Bitch.

#8820 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

This game just went from A to Fuckin' A.
Love it.

Agree 100%

New code is awesome! I played last night for about an hour and saw some of the new stuff (and heard new Rick call outs) but looking forward to the weekend to see more!

Thanks Spooky!!!

#8821 3 years ago

Even a low scoring game where you're not hitting the mark and racking up the points, somehow still satisfying and a bunch of fun!!!

Curious why the Megaseed on the Rick drop, at 1m50s, did not collect?. Solid hit, the ball behind the target cleared Both opto's, I thought... ?

Also has anyone had left flipper locking in the up position?. It's happened to me more than once, first time I assumed it was mechanical as it dropped a short while after... but it happened again just now. I went straight for the power switch to confirm it was binding, but left and right both dropped instant same time (ball trapped on right). So it's electric related. I checked the cabinet switch, plenty of gap seems fine. Does it again I'll check cabinet button didn't get stuck (although I thought I pressed it to try releasing).

#8822 3 years ago
Quoted from Izzy24:

Got to the Rick Potion no. 9 three times in the stream last night and completed scary terry. I was one shot away from completing Rick no. 9 and drained. Had a 144 million game and it froze calculating the bonus on 38 mega seeds with a ball to go unfortunately. The new code is so awesome and fun!

Is the game too easy, do you have it easy set up or are you just an amazingly skilled player? :O

#8823 3 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

Is the game too easy, do you have it easy set up or are you just an amazingly skilled player? :O

Number of starting punches definitely makes a huge difference. After my first time making it to Morty's choice on the default, I moved it down to 2 starting punches. I haven't made it since then, until last night when I bumped it back up to 4. I just wanted to see Rick Potion No 9. Made it there after 3 games. Time to move it back down to 2 punches

#8824 3 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

I was thinking I’d have to tighten the outlanes after getting destroyed last night.

#8825 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I was thinking I’d have to tighten the outlanes after getting destroyed last night.

Increasing pitch can reduce side drains on most machines.
Alas, it increases SDTM drains.

#8826 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I closed the left outlane a few days ago and it's still brutal.

#8827 3 years ago
Quoted from Braindance:

The other day, i played a couple games where i bumped the right flipper strength up to 32 and i was hitting the left ramp pretty well.. but i wasn't sure if it's considered cheating among high score chasers. I don't necessarily want to make it easier, just possible. I want to play the game at the challenge level intended by those who made the game. Tough balance i suppose.

Hey, don’t worry about any of that, do WHATEVER it takes to make it fun for you!

#8828 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Hey, don’t worry about any of that, do WHATEVER it takes to make it fun for you!

I agree with this to an extent, but as you can see from a couple posts above, any time a big score is posted, people want to know if you cheesed it or played it on default settings. I'm not so much worried about opinions of others, but I prefer games to be very challenging and don't like to second guess whether I earned the score or not.

#8829 3 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

Inlanes open, rubber removed, and punches set to 0 for me.

20201122_095024 (resized).jpg20201122_095024 (resized).jpg20201122_095034 (resized).jpg20201122_095034 (resized).jpg
#8830 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I closed the left outlane a few days ago and it's still brutal.

The left outlane or the right one?

I closed my left outlane from factory and it made a big difference. The right one? Not so much. Still brutal.

And I still love it!

#8831 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Inlanes open, rubber removed, and punches set to 0 for me.[quoted image][quoted image]

#8832 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Inlanes open, rubber removed, and punches set to 0 for me.[quoted image][quoted image]

Rick voice: "Oh lord, who are you!?"

#8833 3 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

Loose tilt and flippers increased +5. 6.7 deg. Other than that stock from Spooky. Go watch and you tell me

#8834 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Jedi level stuff right there. The outlines are so brutal already, no rubber must be scary terry.

#8835 3 years ago
Quoted from Izzy24:

Jedi level stuff right there. The outlines are so brutal already, no rubber must be scary terry.

I removed the rubber on mine as well, and I bumped up the portal eject power so that the ball comes out of the portal really fast and doesn’t get hung up on the rubber at all. It’s really smooth and fast that way, not for people that aren’t familiar with the game though, the ball would be in the trough before they knew what happened haha.

#8836 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Rick voice: "Oh lord, who are you!?"

If you're a control player like I tend to be, I think you'd find that both of Scott's games tend to be fair. It's when you shoot on the fly and lose control of the ball that you get in trouble. I think I put up like 2.4 million on my 2nd game ever of TNA. I did play on a TNA once where the flippers were set shallow with bouncy rubbers that didn't allow you to trap which was a nightmare. It's really all about the flipper setup.

#8837 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

The left outlane or the right one?
I closed my left outlane from factory and it made a big difference. The right one? Not so much. Still brutal.
And I still love it!

Thanks for the correction...I closed the right outlane (oops). I didn't touch the left, since it hasn't been a problem for me.

#8838 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Make sure you have a spare pawl for that side. The WMS pawls they use will only tighten so many times, then the clamp area is too stretched to fully clamp on the flipper shaft.

#8839 3 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

He's a good player. I watched a little of his stream... even the anguish when his 144 mil game (which was about to beat his 148 GC score) locked up and ended it all

#8840 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Even a low scoring game where you're not hitting the mark and racking up the points, somehow still satisfying and a bunch of fun!!!

Curious why the Megaseed on the Rick drop, at 1m50s, did not collect?. Solid hit, the ball behind the target cleared Both opto's, I thought... ?

Sweet! I was wondering what Scary Terry looked like in the game. Thanks for the video, bitch!

#8841 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

If you're a control player like I tend to be, I think you'd find that both of Scott's games tend to be fair. It's when you shoot on the fly and lose control of the ball that you get in trouble. I think I put up like 2.4 million on my 2nd game ever of TNA. I did play on a TNA once where the flippers were set shallow with bouncy rubbers that didn't allow you to trap which was a nightmare. It's really all about the flipper setup.

Did you adjust your RaM flippers? Do you have any tips for that, and do you mind sharing a pic of your flipper alignment please? I love this game, but I think my right flipper needs something.

I just received my Titan black friday stuff today, so I'm going to put some glow in the dark rubbers on and see if anything changes. Off topic, but I was curious to finally see what the hype was about on those Titan pinmats, since they cost double what some anti-fatigue mats run.. Decided to splurge on one, because if it works, it will be priceless to me. I've only had a few minutes standing on it so far, but damn this thing feels like quality for sure. Time to put some hours in and see how it does on longer sessions.

#8842 3 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Can't wait to get my build sheet!

Got the build sheet for #434 on Sunday, so hopefully that helps find your timing in line.

#8843 3 years ago

The game is too difficult.

#8844 3 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

The game is too difficult.

Nah. If you leave your flippers the way they are for easier backhanding you'll get a feel for the way the other shots tend to be further down the flipper than most games. Or you could set them up in the more traditional manner.

-OR-

Turn on the training wheels for a while. I've never seen a game that gives you a ball saver for virtually ANYTHING that can go wrong like this one.

Don't like the pop bumper? Increase slam save time. Scoop? Turn on saver. Portal exit? Turn on saver. U turn? Turn on saver...
and so forth.

Once you get a feel for the game you can start turning them off. This is a game that can be set up so even the most novice player (like my daughter) can enjoy. I appreciate these options that Scott and Eric put in so my non-pinball friends can get some fun out of the game. And most my local friends fall under this category.

This won't apply if you don't actually own it and only play it in the wild though... then you're on your own

#8845 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Got the build sheet for #434 on Sunday, so hopefully that helps find your timing in line.

I'm 458!

#8846 3 years ago
Quoted from Braindance:

I was curious to finally see what the hype was about on those Titan pinmats, since they cost double what some anti-fatigue mats run.. Decided to splurge on one, because if it works, it will be priceless to me. I've only had a few minutes standing on it so far, but damn this thing feels like quality for sure. Time to put some hours in and see how it does on longer sessions.

LOVE mine.

2 hours of playing on one and my back feels better than it does after a full night's sleep.

I am gonna have to buy at least one more for me and one or two to gift to friends this xmas.

#8847 3 years ago
Quoted from Braindance:

I just received my Titan black friday stuff today, so I'm going to put some glow in the dark rubbers on and see if anything changes. Off topic, but I was curious to finally see what the hype was about on those Titan pinmats, since they cost double what some anti-fatigue mats run.. Decided to splurge on one, because if it works, it will be priceless to me. I've only had a few minutes standing on it so far, but damn this thing feels like quality for sure. Time to put some hours in and see how it does on longer sessions.

I have a concrete floor in my game room, so I love the Titan pinmat when I'm barefoot. I'm not a fan when I have shoes on as I feel too high up, but that's just a preference. I typically just pull it in front of whatever game I'm going to play barefoot. I'm not going to buy one to put in front of every machine. I also have a second one that I use at my standing desk. They are great for that!

#8848 3 years ago
Quoted from Braindance:

I should also mention I removed the right screw from the left ramp, as i noticed it wasn't doing anything but get in the way of the ball since the wood hole was stripped and something under the playfield seems to have prevented the installer from screwing it in all the way. The left screw is tight and the ramp is entrance is sitting fairly flush to the playfield, so I don't think the ramp itself is the problem.

When I removed my left ramp I found one much shorter woodscrew floating around in a stripped hole (and neither screw in the pre drilled holes on the playfield) . I wonder if there is a conscious reason for this at the factory

I packec the hole and tightened it up thinking that making it stiffer would help with the ramp shot. I don't think it has. After the discussion above now worried that it might be making the ramp flap the wrong shape.

#8849 3 years ago

Well I just completed my first adventure card. I chose Rick Potion No. 9.

Of course I choked when I got there. But the one thing that this game proved to me is how important megaseeds are. Never completed the adventure card before, and despite doing it on this game (I decided to concentrate on adventures instead of anything else) my score (47.5 million) was not even high enough to get my initials up (other than for Rick Potion No. 9).

#8850 3 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Sweet! I was wondering what Scary Terry looked like in the game. Thanks for the video, bitch!

I like that we can talk to each other this way in this thread & it's totally cool. Bitch.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,500.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 28.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

10,000 (OBO)
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 20,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 177 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/177?hl=izzy24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.