(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,230 posts in this topic. You are on page 173 of 405.
#8601 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Here, let me grab some scotch tape and...there, got that fixed....

What can I say; I’m McGuyver

#8602 3 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Blue Crystal Mod Update
Thanks to everyone for the overwhelming support on this mod. It has been a crazy couple of weeks fulfilling/shipping all the orders. To those that missed out buying direct from me, Pinball Life will once again be distributing this mod. Honestly, it was just too time consuming to build and process/ship orders. They are back in stock at the following link. Thanks again!!!
https://www.pinballlife.com/rick-and-morty-pinball-blue-crystal-scoop-mod.html

got mine installed today and was impressed with the quality and fit.

20201206_192859 (resized).jpg20201206_192859 (resized).jpg
#8603 3 years ago

Sorry if asked before.....

But why are there two little holes in the playfield below the flippers?

Question from the Freeeek Kingdom.

#8605 3 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Sorry if asked before.....
But why are there two little holes in the playfield below the flippers?
Question from the Freeeek Kingdom.

To set the flippers. I always used a small Alan key but I think there's an actual tool. Slide it in the hole, let the flipper rest on it and tighten down from underneath

#8606 3 years ago

Ahhhhhh. A factory jig to align the flippers?

#8607 3 years ago

No. Use the holes to align the flippers. Usually having the flipper pointing right at them.

#8608 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

No. Use the holes to align the flippers. Usually having the flipper pointing right at them.

That’s not how Spooky ships these games. The flippers are about 1/8” above the alignment holes.

#8610 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I still only have the white wood, but I turned both left and right down to 28.

Mine was set at 29, so dropped them to 28, feel that same to me.

I see your ramps are prototypes and that you don't have the sprung steel flaps at the bottom between them and the plastic ramp. Perhaps that is why yours don't exhibit the ball launching behavior?

Quoted from Kevlar:

Not sure if my machine is any different to anyone else's but the ramp flap rivets on the right ramp are too far from the ramp side walls, and they're quite pronounced. If I run a ball over them there's quite a lump so easy to understand how an airball can be generated. I don't get many but every now and then I get one. The left ramp on my Jurassic park is exactly the same, and I get the same random airballs. I'm probably going to take a dremel to the rivets on both machines and smooth them out a bit.

So most of the time my right ramp shoots like butter, but I had one wild ball launch incident this afternoon. I tend to play on the fly and so the ball velocity can be very high. I shot off the left flipper after the ball shot out of the portal and I think the ball was airborne all the way to the ramp (almost felt like a hockey wrist shot for the fellow Canadians), when it hit the ramp it launched straight into the air and landed behind the spaceship and got stuck there. No ball search or nudging could free it. Had to pull the glass after tilting trying to set it free.

Looking at my right ramp the sprung steel flap is convex-shaped instead of concave, which every other ramp flap on my other games and the left ramp on R&M also are (concave). So instead of following the contour of the PF and the ramp, it bubbles up away from the contour. I can even see the PF lights behind / under it when looking at it along the PF.

I wonder if the ball is hitting the flap with enough force to compact it and then it springs back and launches it into orbit? I'd say the flap might have been installed backwards to look like that...

IMG_9269 (resized).JPGIMG_9269 (resized).JPGIMG_9272 (resized).JPGIMG_9272 (resized).JPGScreen Shot 2020-12-06 at 6.49.23 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-12-06 at 6.49.23 PM (resized).png
#8611 3 years ago

I think the ball is hitting the flap rivets and getting enough upward launch off them to clear the ramp walls. I've had a few crazy airballs off the right ramp as well. Eric's ramps don't have the rivets.

#8612 3 years ago

I haven't seen if anyone's posted LCD RGB recommendations yet but I think this looks really good

R 65
G 60
B 70

Anyone else have other recommendations to try out?

BTW anyone know how to fix a ramp flaps digging into a pf?

#8613 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

I think the ball is hitting the flap rivets and getting enough upward launch off them to clear the ramp walls. I've had a few crazy airballs off the right ramp as well. Eric's ramps don't have the rivets.

Possible. Nothing a piece of acrylic over the entrance and then again over the turn at the top wouldn't fix.

#8614 3 years ago

Here's my flaps.

My right ramp doesn't sit flush and you can see my left flap digging into the pf on the right. My left ramp shoots fine though but 20% of the time I get airballs on the right ramp with the left flipper.

I stick with using my right flipper for my right ramp shots now.

20201206_190310 (resized).jpg20201206_190310 (resized).jpg20201206_190320 (resized).jpg20201206_190320 (resized).jpg
#8615 3 years ago

Your flaps are showing.

#8617 3 years ago
Quoted from mariobeans:

Here's my flaps.
My right ramp doesn't sit flush and you can see my left flap digging into the pf on the right. My left ramp shoots fine though but 20% of the time I get airballs on the right ramp with the left flipper.
I stick with using my right flipper for my right ramp shots now.[quoted image][quoted image]

Those ramps are crooked as balls

#8618 3 years ago

Those ramps are crooked as balls

I'm starting to think the ramp screws are overtightened, I dont know it that would make the whole ramp crooked though. To me it just seems like the flaps are crooked

#8619 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Huh, really? Here’s Janky:
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Damn you've worked all this magic from that thing? Color me even MORE impressed! Unreal.

#8620 3 years ago

Looks like the screws missed the holes and are not lined up straight

#8621 3 years ago

I know this has probably been asked and answered but has anyone hooked up an external subwoofer and bypassed the internal speaker entirely? I've gotten most vibrations out of the cab but I'm interested just to see how it would sound only hooked up to my external.
The internal sub still runs when it's wired from the speaker to the external and I'm not sure how to only run the external alone.

Next will be to tackle my shaker which must be more like a Red Tremor as even on the lowest setting it's a jackhammer that shakes the backglass, speaker panel, etc etc. I suppose I could experiment with the weights to see if that smooths it out a bit.

#8622 3 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Tried whyisnow's method. it 100% works.
Glass rattle 100% fixed for 5 cents in 5 minutes. 100% reversible and invisible to player.
Step 1. Get some zip ties.
Step 2. Cut end of zip tie to get thinnest part of zip tie. Various sizes can be used to various effect.
Step 3. Cut small slit between glass holder and wood where zip tie will be inserted.
Step 4. Wedge plastic zip tie in open spot.
Step 5. Completely push in.
Doesn't matter what color zip tie you use as you can't see it after installation. Glass is now more firmly wedged in and has no flex in the channel.
Glass rattle 100% removed even at movie theater sound commercial levels.
Good luck!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The zipties under the glass does work really well! I just installed some and no more glass rattle!!!

Yesterday I had installed the subwoofer spacer on my machine that someone else posted but that didn’t really help much on my machine. But no big deal it was relatively cheap and worth the try.

I just want to add on the zip tie trick... you don’t have to cut anything on the machine to add them but definitely you need to cut the large head off the zip tie end.

I just lifted the glass channel slightly with my fingertips/nails and wedged a total of 4 zip ties in underneath the glass. 2 on each side 1 towards the top and 1 towards the bottom.

****after posting this I turned my volume up to 7 and got a little rattle again. So I just added a couple more cut zip ties (total of 6 now, 3 on each side) and sounds great again. No rattle.

You will have to remove them and re-install them anytime you remove the glass but it just takes a minute to do.

It really works great though!!!

Here are some pics;

0F3BC7ED-0271-4E7C-9940-50E889B1314D (resized).jpeg0F3BC7ED-0271-4E7C-9940-50E889B1314D (resized).jpeg58FD575A-A9EE-49F2-9435-86C19A444CB9 (resized).jpeg58FD575A-A9EE-49F2-9435-86C19A444CB9 (resized).jpeg733D5FF3-FB24-4036-A703-506180C573A7 (resized).jpeg733D5FF3-FB24-4036-A703-506180C573A7 (resized).jpegB44E36CD-48CF-48A5-91FC-82A3A3439B8E (resized).jpegB44E36CD-48CF-48A5-91FC-82A3A3439B8E (resized).jpeg

#8623 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Those lights are still there - they’re in the top of the garage pointed down.

Ohh I thought it was a spinning fixture. That's what it looked like in that arrangement with the plastic sitting up like that.

#8624 3 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Ohh I thought it was a spinning fixture. That's what it looked like in that arrangement with the plastic sitting up like that.

That would be really great though... a spinning portal instead of the clear opening on the garage door.

I was thinking of printing a small picture of a portal on a translite like material and putting it there.

Or even better a holographic one like on Ghostbusters!

Would make a great mod!

#8625 3 years ago

Looks like the screws missed the holes and are not lined up straight

Looks like they haven't screwed into many others pilot holes (probably a good reason for this)

Can I see your flaps?

#8626 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I see your ramps are prototypes and that you don't have the sprung steel flaps at the bottom between them and the plastic ramp. Perhaps that is why yours don't exhibit the ball launching behavior?

So most of the time my right ramp shoots like butter, but I had one wild ball launch incident this afternoon. I tend to play on the fly and so the ball velocity can be very high. I shot off the left flipper after the ball shot out of the portal and I think the ball was airborne all the way to the ramp (almost felt like a hockey wrist shot for the fellow Canadians), when it hit the ramp it launched straight into the air and landed behind the spaceship and got stuck there. No ball search or nudging could free it. Had to pull the glass after tilting trying to set it free.
Looking at my right ramp the sprung steel flap is convex-shaped instead of concave, which every other ramp flap on my other games and the left ramp on R&M also are (concave). So instead of following the contour of the PF and the ramp, it bubbles up away from the contour. I can even see the PF lights behind / under it when looking at it along the PF.
I wonder if the ball is hitting the flap with enough force to compact it and then it springs back and launches it into orbit? I'd say the flap might have been installed backwards to look like that... [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Don't recall you posting but what flipper rubber are you using? Stock or other?

#8627 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

That would be really great though... a spinning portal instead of the clear opening on the garage door.
I was thinking of printing a small picture of a portal on a translite like material and putting it there.
Or even better a holographic one like on Ghostbusters!
Would make a great mod!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-mod-co-development-thread/page/8#post-5994171

#8628 3 years ago

Everyone has a Plumbus in their house. Now, have one in your pinball machine as well!

https://pinballmods.co/rick-and-morty-pinball-mods/plumbus-pop-bumper-replacement

Get yours today! Limited quantities shipping in time for the holidays!

Plumbus3 (resized).jpgPlumbus3 (resized).jpgPlumbus2 (resized).jpgPlumbus2 (resized).jpgPlumbus1 (resized).jpgPlumbus1 (resized).jpgPlumbus4 (resized).jpgPlumbus4 (resized).jpg
#8629 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I still only have the white wood, but I turned both left and right down to 28.

Quoted from FuryosJustin:

Reference pic of my flap lol
600 games, never had an air all
39 flipper power, med hold approx 6.7 degs[quoted image][quoted image]

I'm on 26 and have no trouble making either ramp. In fact sometimes the ball is force fed down the backboard drain and flies out to the upper flipper airborne!!

Wow! 39 that's massive! lol ... you don't get any fade?

I don't know if I'd suddenly get airballs by winding the power up to ludicrous, but I'm not too keen to be trying that. Stock of 30 seemed way overpowered to me at the start, I went to 24 and worked my way up until happy, wanting to minimise coil overheating and fade.

Did the coil spec get changed at any point in production?

#8630 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I wonder if the ball is hitting the flap with enough force to compact it and then it springs back and launches it into orbit? I'd say the flap might have been installed backwards to look like that... [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Mine was a little bit like that, where the ramp seemed it could be sitting lower and curving the flap (more). The edge was meeting the playfield at an angle, scraping it. Should sit flat at the leading edge and curve up to the plastic. But fitting the playfield protector made it sit real nice, both ramps a nice curve, and flatter at the start with not so much digging in. I didn't play many games before fitting that PF protector though.

Also the left ramp was scraping the interior art fairly hard when sliding out the playfield (and when in playing position) so I trimmed and adjusted that at the same time, for the good of my art blades as much as anything. It made the left ramp opening slightly wider and a little easier to hit as well. There were already other predrilled holes in the playfield, so I didn't be too fussed about relocating the ramp start to another spot. Moving the start that direction also helped with clearance from scraping on the art blades further up, less trimming that part the better. Definitely backhanded the left ramp a few times.

Before
20201123_225250 (resized).jpg20201123_225250 (resized).jpg

After
20201128_194718 (resized).jpg20201128_194718 (resized).jpg

Before
20201128_220848 (resized).jpg20201128_220848 (resized).jpg

After
20201128_221250 (resized).jpg20201128_221250 (resized).jpg

If ramps are sitting too high and definately pulled down to the wood (but with the flap not curved enough/ramp still too high), some plastic could be trimmed from the underside face until they sit at the desired lower (?) height.

#8631 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

The zipties under the glass does work really well! I just installed some and no more glass rattle!!!
Yesterday I had installed the subwoofer spacer on my machine that someone else posted but that didn’t really help much on my machine. But no big deal it was relatively cheap and worth the try.
I just want to add on the zip tie trick... you don’t have to cut anything on the machine to add them but definitely you need to cut the large head off the zip tie end.
I just lifted the glass channel slightly with my fingertips/nails and wedged a total of 4 zip ties in underneath the glass. 2 on each side 1 towards the top and 1 towards the bottom.
****after posting this I turned my volume up to 7 and got a little rattle again. So I just added a couple more cut zip ties (total of 6 now, 3 on each side) and sounds great again. No rattle.
You will have to remove them and re-install them anytime you remove the glass but it just takes a minute to do.
It really works great though!!!
Here are some pics;
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Cool!

Putting the zip ties in the channel would work fine too.

If you don't want to have to reinstall them everytime you move the glass, there is a channel of rubber "glass holding material" running down the length of the cabinet glued to the top, that you slide the glass through. By cutting a small notch and inserting a much smaller piece of zip tie, it causes the rubber channel to torque slightly, and firmly grip the glass. Completely removable and invisible to the eye.

b588bc2dd61e45c666232b987d3c6a44d5038c85 (resized).jpgb588bc2dd61e45c666232b987d3c6a44d5038c85 (resized).jpg
#8632 3 years ago

This game is so much fun!! .... even when you're playing like a Jerry! :3

Another here who just goes, screw it... on the fly baby!!

Rick and Morty kinda suits that.... half the time it forces you to anyway!

I was just chuffed to have made good use of the antigravity for a change! Lol

I boosted the flipper power up to 27. Pf pitch I measured 6.7deg.

Could probably sustain flippers 30 for long periods, but don't think my machine needs any more flipper power after 26 really, perhaps more if the pitch went steeper. I'll probably end on 28 once it goes out.

Also I have employed this bad boy to help keep that right ball fondler cooler...

20201207_221915 (resized).jpg20201207_221915 (resized).jpg

#8633 3 years ago

Everyone has a Plumbus in their house. Now, have one in your pinball machine as well!

While I don't really agree with your choice of putting a plumbus on the pop bumper from a design standpoint - I have to admit, you executed it very well.

#8634 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

While I don't really agree with your choice of putting a plumbus on the pop bumper from a design standpoint - I have to admit, you executed it very well.

I agree, great looking mod, bang on. Just an awful place for it, imo.

#8635 3 years ago

How about a plumbus start button???

You could press the dingle bop to start the game. (gross)

I laughed the first time the plumbus tilt warning came up on the lcd screen and my 15 year old was playing.... he was like “eowwwwww” what the hell is that? (He doesn’t watch Rick and Morty) hilarious!

15E01AA5-0BFB-4D16-9E5B-9F4CA97EE1BF (resized).jpeg15E01AA5-0BFB-4D16-9E5B-9F4CA97EE1BF (resized).jpeg
#8636 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Don't recall you posting but what flipper rubber are you using? Stock or other?

Stock until yesterday pm, then some purple PerfectPlay silicon. Was seeing launches with both though off the right ramp.

Had another one last night, this time the ball launched off the middle of the ramp near the top, about 20% of the distance away from the corner at the top.

I think the ramp is flexing.

Anyone else think the ramp shots might be tough because they flex so much?
Ramp stiffeners or character mounts? How about both! [quoted image][quoted image]

Well count me as a customer.

#8637 3 years ago

Super enjoying the pin with only 1 regret on my build sheet.

I regret not ordering the coin door with the bill acceptor. Don’t get me wrong, the one it comes with is fine, but I really wish I had the coin door so I could add the external volume control and headphone jack. While there is an option to turn swearing on or off, the voice callouts are mostly not changed, but bleeped. I don’t feel comfortable playing this thing on full blast as intended next to my 4, 6, and 9 year old playing army men on the floor. There are still plenty of mother ****ers, sh**s, and f**ks. I fully understand not everyone needs family mode, but I do with I had gotten that version of the coin door so I could play during the day when they are around.

Only issue out of box was the top countdown display was out a digit. I emailed Spooky and they had a solution in my email box within 4 minutes. I had a loose ribbon cable, no biggie and it works perfect now.

I added zip ties under the playfield glass channel and it 100% fixed my glass rattle issues for about $.05
I have not modified my machine (other than purple flipper bats), but will start having fun modding it out over the next few weeks. I really like the purple rubbers and will probably go with that look along with a few cheesy playfield characters. Who am I kidding… I love cheesey character mods and plan on going full bore with this one. I see many meeseeks in my future.

I found the inner orbit shot to be extremely reliable on my late build machine (came off the factory floor 11/30). The only shot that is unreliable on mine is the garage shot. I will be doing the wood rail mod as discussed in this thread on https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/37#post-5552517. However, now that I have figured out the right orbit largely does the same thing excepting the super jackpot, I will be going that way. I will likely be installing the “no fear” flipper button disk as I have experienced a little bit of flipper flutter. That left ramp shot is also tight, but makeable.
My score has improved drastically since figuring out how to use the magna save. It acts very differently than the Williams one as you have to carefully time your release. The megaseeds and getting to alternate dimensions is also critical to a good score. My best is 30,000,000, but scores are rapidly improving (just got it).

I really hope we get some more modes soon. It was teased that Spooky had the rights to add new modes as new seasons came out, but I have not seen anything that I didn’t see 6 months ago when I got to play pre-covid, other than Meeseeks mania (not sure if new). As it is, to fill the card from 0 you will have to repeat a mode or two.

Overall, really enjoying the game. Build quality on everything seems great so far, and am really looking forward to a few new modes (hopefully) and enjoy haw differently the game shoots. I did not get the “butter cab”, but the quality on the decals on this seem to be much better than that on many other machines brands.

Thanks Spooky, keep it coming!

#8638 3 years ago

We are in... loving it!

r&m (resized).jpgr&m (resized).jpg
#8639 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

I just had one this morning hop off the ramp and over to the lane to the right of it right at the bottom of the ramp, basically where the opto switch is at the bottom, wasn't even moving that fast. Very odd.

#8640 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I just had one this morning hop off the ramp and over to the lane to the right of it right at the bottom of the ramp, basically where the opto switch is at the bottom, wasn't even moving that fast. Very odd.

There must be something going on with your flaps ...

**Looking back at your pics and description, your flaps not curving up to the ramp, straight in that up direction?.... they will be acting like a trampoline.

My comment would be, from how mine were as well, if I had not have fitted the playfield protector then I would definitely have had to trim down the bottom faces of both of the ramps so that they could sit lower and then the flaps could have a bit of curve so that they could provide a smooth transition.

RampFlaps (resized).pngRampFlaps (resized).png

Trimming the bottom face of the ramp would have the same effect as adding a playfield protector, flex the flap more.

Flap being flexed Too Much, so it buckles and sticks up, will cause other problems and still mean airballs... probably.

The bottom setup in the diagram is also Much more friendly for your clear playfield coating.

#8641 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

There must be something going on with your flaps ...

**Looking back at your pics and description, your flaps not curving up to the ramp, straight in that up direction?.... they will be acting like a trampoline.
My comment would be, from how mine were as well, if I had not have fitted the playfield protector then I would definitely have had to trim down the bottom faces of both of the ramps so that they could sit lower and then the flaps could have a bit of curve so that they could provide a smooth transition.
[quoted image]
Trimming the bottom face of the ramp would have the same effect as adding a playfield protector, flex the flap more.
Flap being flexed Too Much, so it buckles and sticks up, will cause other problems and still mean airballs... probably.
The bottom setup in the diagram is also Much more friendly for your clear playfield coating.

Yes, my right ramp flap resembles your diagram, it is not "sprung" properly to hug the ramp+playfield, acting more like a ramp itself (or trampoline). I'll have to remove the ramp to see what if I can do anything about it.

#8642 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Thanks.

It's really hard to see the one that is doing the tilt detection

#8643 3 years ago

After testing a bunch of different scenarios, we came up with a cover for the right ramp on Rick and Morty. Here it is if you need one!

https://www.pinballlife.com/rick-and-morty-right-ramp-airball-protector.html

Thanks,
--Scott

#8644 3 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

After testing a bunch of different scenarios, we came up with a cover for the right ramp on Rick and Morty. Here it is if you need one!
Thanks,
--Scott

That looks perfect!

#8645 3 years ago

Thanks,
--Scott

Fricken perfect and great price. Spooky does move fast to make things happen.

#8646 3 years ago

Thanks,
--Scott

Awesome Scott!

#8647 3 years ago

Is that something that will be going on machines or do we just need to plan on ordering one? Just asking because my machine is still a number of months out.

#8648 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Is that something that will be going on machines or do we just need to plan on ordering one? Just asking because my machine is still a number of months out.

Why plan if an airball is never gonna happen? Like I said, i've never had one. I'm sure many others haven't? maybe i'm assuming things

#8649 3 years ago

Thanks,
--Scott

You are a speedy man, Mr. Danesi

#8650 3 years ago

Just to clarify, this is not a Spooky product, this is just a mod. This will not be necessary for most people. I also made something similar for TNA to avoid ball traps. It is not necessary either, but available if needed.
--Scott

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 300.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Trade
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 20,230 posts in this topic. You are on page 173 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/173?hl=mariobeans and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.