(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,217 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 24 hours ago by Octomodz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 405.
#751 4 years ago

Darker outline of text to make it a bit more legible.
R&M TEXT CHANGE.pdfR&M TEXT CHANGE.pdf

schmeckles.jpgschmeckles.jpg
#752 4 years ago

Nice stuff!!!!

#753 4 years ago

I’m planning to design an instruction card in the design artwork of plumbus instructions.

#754 4 years ago

Font on those instructions is almost impossible to read due to the busy-ness of the art behind it....do they print clearer?

#755 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Font on those instructions is almost impossible to read due to the busy-ness of the art behind it....do they print clearer?

These are just temps for now. Didn’t spend too much time on them. Once rules are more fleshed out, I will put more resources into them. Just something for those that wanted to put something on temporarily.

#756 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

These are just temps for now. Didn’t spend too much time on them until rules are more fleshed out before I really spend the resources on them. Just something for those that wanted to put something on temporarily.

Fair enough

#757 4 years ago

WOW, nice cards!! Thanks!

#758 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I’m planning to design an instruction card in the design artwork of plumbus instructions.

THIS!

#759 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Hopefully some of you who have received your games early can use these. I will tweak as more code is released. Hopefully they will serve some purpose for now. These should be printable, but let me know if sizing seems off or if rules are off. 3 per page.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This will be the only pin I have insert cards for before I have the machine. Thanks and positive vibes your way!

#760 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Hopefully some of you who have received your games early can use these. I will tweak as more code is released. Hopefully they will serve some purpose for now. These should be printable, but let me know if sizing seems off or if rules are off. 3 per page.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome cards. Will you be making cards on how to complete adventures?

#761 4 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

Awesome cards. Will you be making cards on how to complete adventures?

Doubtful. Print would have to be extremely small to fit and we still don’t know how many total adventures they will throw in when it’s all said and done. Might have to make a wall poster like someone made for BM66 (which I will definitely make) once we see where it goes.

#762 4 years ago

Fantastic! Thanks for the index cards! I think I’ll print up a couple instruction-free ones until the rules get a little more codified.

#763 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Might have to make a wall poster

My vote for the poster art:

3C282BE1-E12D-48A6-A4AC-F42479C6220D (resized).jpeg3C282BE1-E12D-48A6-A4AC-F42479C6220D (resized).jpeg
#764 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Doubtful. Print would have to be extremely small to fit and we still don’t know how many total adventures they will throw in when it’s all said and done. Might have to make a wall poster like someone made for BM66 (which I will definitely make) once we see where it goes.

The adventures have their own 'instant info' page; so if you're ever not sure what's up - hold a flipper. If you're in an active adventure, first page is details about the adventure.*

* This is in the next code update - the first public release didn't have it. Thank you, drive through.

#765 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

There’s an empty space on my wall next to my Fang Club poster waiting for a rules poster! Make a nice, clean 24x36 and I’m all over it! Happy to kick you some bucks for your trouble, too.

533BF565-37F6-49C6-9657-F1A5CC8214C0 (resized).jpeg533BF565-37F6-49C6-9657-F1A5CC8214C0 (resized).jpeg
#766 4 years ago

Is the preference here for me to add Plumbus images or for me to use the plumbus instruction art style to create images that correspond gameplay instructions?

7F75D599-D5E3-458C-A934-B6A50F8D7357 (resized).jpeg7F75D599-D5E3-458C-A934-B6A50F8D7357 (resized).jpeg
#767 4 years ago

What about something simple?

Slide 10.jpgSlide 10.jpgSlide11.JPGSlide11.JPGSlide12.JPGSlide12.JPG
#768 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

What about something simple?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Mine would be created from scratch: hand drawn illustration manually converted to vector then packaged in InDesign using best practices in typography and layout.

#769 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Mine would be created from scratch: hand drawn illustration manually converted to vector then packaged in InDesign using best practices in typography and layout.

I was going to say something, but I wanted to be nice. His stuff is copy paste and very pixelated. That may not matter to some, but Id rather spend a little more time on my own and make something nice. Ill share it!

#770 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Awesome. Unfortunately, I have 0 artistic talent and know nada about typography and layout. I’m afraid I would muss up the chumbus...

#771 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Awesome. Unfortunately, I have 0 artistic talent and know nada about typography and layout. I’m afraid I would muss up the chumbus...

Yet, your instruction cards are really good !

#772 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I was going to say something, but I wanted to be nice. His stuff is copy paste and very pixelated. That may not matter to some, but Id rather spend a little more time on my own and make something nice. Ill share it!

These were all temporary throw togethers. Pretty sure I stated that.... just a placeholder.

#773 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

These were all temporary throw togethers. Pretty sure I stated that.... just a placeholder.

You sincerely did a great job and as a Free offering your effort was awesome. Being honest its a card nobody will look at after day one so something is better then nothing. I plan to use what you offered and thank you for sharing!

#774 4 years ago

Coindropper those are awesome. Thank you very much!

#775 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Show us yours!

#776 4 years ago

I agree, the simplicity is what works here and they look good. All of them are fine options.

#777 4 years ago

These pins are beautiful! Congrats guys!

280EA373-8D2D-4757-B6B9-612206598EA3 (resized).jpeg280EA373-8D2D-4757-B6B9-612206598EA3 (resized).jpeg65868442-9968-44FF-9EDC-2F316FDB5A3B (resized).jpeg65868442-9968-44FF-9EDC-2F316FDB5A3B (resized).jpeg
#778 4 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

Show us yours!

I will when done. I have create it first. I'll be waiting for my pin to arrive, so I can align the images with the playfield.

#779 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I will when done. I have create it first. I'll be waiting for my pin to arrive, so I can align the images with the playfield.

Great, thanks! Matching up to the green of the stickers above the card holders might look good, too.

#780 4 years ago

I got to play R&M today. Location play, and I don’t think the table was setup in a way to enable the game really shine.

Not to gloss over all of the pros, but the most notable con is the inner orbit/spinner shot, which was a clunk-fest with the spinner, itself, causing rejects. It proved to be frustrating.

For those of you that have game in possession, was yours this way out of box? We’re you able to make some tweaks to get good, strong, flow through the area?

The other clunk area was the turn around loop between the right ramp and the Kinetic ball post. Although I only hit it once.

Left ramp is super smooth. Really would like to play this game in a home environment with the Playfield pitched, waxed, and coil strengths amped up. Seems like there’s a ton of opportunity for fast ball movement.

#781 4 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

Great, thanks! Matching up to the green of the stickers above the card holders might look good, too.

I like that, monochrome with some slight green tint. I'd want to color match to the pantone color.

#782 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I got to play R&M today. Location play, and I don’t think the table was setup in a way to enable the game really shine.
Not to gloss over all of the pros, but the most notable con is the inner orbit/spinner shot, which was a clunk-fest with the spinner, itself, causing rejects. It proved to be frustrating.
For those of you that have game in possession, was yours this way out of box? We’re you able to make some tweaks to get good, strong, flow through the area?
The other clunk area was the turn around loop between the right ramp and the Kinetic ball post. Although I only hit it once.
Left ramp is super smooth. Really would like to play this game in a home environment with the Playfield pitched, waxed, and coil strengths amped up. Seems like there’s a ton of opportunity for fast ball movement.

Zero problems. Those are all easily adjustable and honest if you can make the U-turn shot then it is you and not the game.

#783 4 years ago

Is there the possibility for Morty to go "off the grid" when playing "Roy - a life well lived"?... like Rick does.

Like a single lit White Shot, in only one phase through Roy, that takes you off grid!

#784 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Zero problems. Those are all easily adjustable and honest if you can make the U-turn shot then it is you and not the game.

Hilton, what are you liking the best at this point? Flow, video integration, music, the whole package?

#785 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Hilton, what are liking the best at this point? Flow, video integration, music, the whole package?

The whole package, mofo!

#786 4 years ago

Is it possible to shatz from the right flipper to the scoop? Could open up some additional gameplay.

#787 4 years ago

I had the opportunity of playing R&M for the first time this evening at Jackbar in NYC and thoroughly enjoyed it. I won't post my full review, but a couple of takeaways:

I like the randomness mode selection, coupled with the distinct rules per mode, and video assets. I can see this really making each game a unique experience since you never really know what mode combo you will jump into (and there is no way to control). This will become more and more impressive as additional modes are added. Love a good mode based game, and this is well positioned to be one of the best. I'm hard pressed to think of another recent mode based game that brought it all together as well as R&M.

I don't think this has been discussed, but there is a cool light show effect in the garage that uses the clear glass/plastic, similar to a Pepper Ghost. There is a ring of 6 or 7 LED's surrounding central LED, it looks like it's within the ceiling and reflects off the glass. I took a photo while a game wasn't active (normally it's green and moving, and at a different more natural, correct angle). It works well.
IMG_3131 (resized).JPGIMG_3131 (resized).JPG

Added over 4 years ago:

Edit: I had another look and it's actually 4 LED lights in the ceiling, shaped like a diamond (there was double reflection when I noticed it before). Same effect and beautiful lightshow, but just wanted to clarify.

#788 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Is there the possibility for Morty to go "off the grid" when playing "Roy - a life well lived"?... like Rick does.

Like a single lit White Shot, in only one phase through Roy, that takes you off grid!

From what Eric said on the stream, there are “Rick” shots that can take Roy off the grid. Off the top of my head, I think it was a meseeks box shot or something that will light the Rick shot (I could be wrong, but I know he said something would briefly light it).

#789 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

From what Eric said on the stream, there are “Rick” shots that can take Roy off the grid. Off the top of my head, I think it was a meseeks box shot or something that will light the Rick shot (I could be wrong, but I know he said something would briefly light it).

Thanks!

This game is going to be pretty good ......

"Totes Malotes, Dawg!"

#790 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

This is a very interesting idea and I encourage you to play Roy in unusual ways.

#791 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

You cant really convert a hand drawn pic to vector... You "can" But its not the result you want. If you want that, you have to hand draw your vector. Its also unnecessary for this size.

The pros of a vector is that you lose no quality no matter how big you make it. Hardly a issue for an instruction card.

I was also thinking of making my own using illustrator. These look horrible.

#792 4 years ago
Quoted from wolv3:

Is it possible to shatz from the right flipper to the scoop? Could open up some additional gameplay.

That would be interesting, and hopefully have more of a payoff than just collecting an X in Imdn!

#793 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

Hilton, what are you liking the best at this point? Flow, video integration, music, the whole package?

honestly, this game is the whole package.
What I like broken down a bit >>

Intergation: Best theme integration since TAF. Lights, sounds, callouts, annimations, music. All combining to bring your IN TO the game. World under glass gets over used, but this game really makes you like you are part of the experience. Very few games capture this.

Geometry and Risk v Reward: The game is on par IMHO with TWD for unique geometry that is challenging but very doable. The game has both flow and control needed and the software compliments it perfectly. The game is exactly what I would expect from Scott D, Eric P, and Bowen combination and we are just seeing the foundation at this stage. I know some of the things that are coming in code and I can hardly wait. I think TWD is the best comparative for 'feel' of this game and TWD is one of my favorite Sterns ever made. TWD you must be able to hit all three drop targets (top 2 are easy but bottom can be challenging). R&M you need to find the ramps (right is easy, but you have to find the left). When you make shots in each game, you need to be ready for both offense with a quick return that requires you to shoot on the fly (flow) or the possibility of a need to gain control. This game keeps you on your toes. It is for sure a players game. TLDR of this point> the game fucking rocks to play and is challenging but rewarding. This is exactly what I look for in modern pinball.

Light show: WOW o WoW! Seriously the best lightshow in all of pinball

Animations: David is by far the best animator in the business. He just gets 'it' for pinball. He has great assests to use with R&M but his layering and understanding of theme integration in a way that the player readily understands what to do is amazing. Most modern games have so much shit going on with the screen that it takes me months to even know where to look and what it is telling me. R&M (and ACNC) are good because David has it figured out. Appealing to the eye and easy on the brain. He seems to understand that the screen is entertainment for onlookers, information gathering for the player, and should also keep you engaged when you have down time (waiting on mode start) in the game.

Callouts: are fucking hilarious! Tons of them. From the show and unique. I can not stress how important real voice actors with actual pinball call outs are for theme integration. This game is not simply a R&M pinball. It is part of the R&M storyline and if anyone has not realized, it has continuations or extensions of the storylines in cool ways. It is like the "what may have been" if the episodes were longer or they revisted a storyline. I dont think any pinball has done that yet?

Sounds: Fantastic. Scott D is great here obviously and his real passion. It shows. This game is a mini dance party and light show combined. I can hardly wait to have my personal one and late night jam out sessions with the wife while sipping on good boubon and in a dimly lit pinball room. Going to be a blast.

Comedy: Pinball has sorely been missing comedy. It died with MM and AFM for some reason. DP had a poor attempt at some 1 liners but they all feel forced. R&M is just plain funny shit and the callouts and timing of those callouts are enough to pull you out of your own head while playing. What good comedy in pinball is supposed to do. Serious , "what did it just say?" moments and LOL times where I am giggling to myself as I walk away and the game just kicked my ass.

Build quality: Best built spooky ever and they keep making improvements. Better mechs. PF is best ever. While some companies are using thinner gauge metal to save a nickel on each build, spooky is going the opposite direction and asking themselves what can they make better. They are even making brand new mechs (in pf trough for staged ball).

1 con: This really only applies to the first batch as I think all aspects will come out of the factory much improved with each successive batch. There are some fine tunings that need to be done for the game to shine. Sadly, many pinheads are not comfortable with this and will be disjointed. They walk in to a bar and that example is not exactly how they think it should ( it may not shoot exactly as intended if not leveled and pitched accurately) be and then think every single game "has a spinner that rejects shots" (Granted, many of these guys are pissed they missed out and also ragging on the game because they want one; they also suck at pinball and like games where they can close their eyes and hit a shot on the first time because it is always in the sweet spot of the flipper). To be clear, these fine tunings are 1/64' to 1/8' adjustments for how a ball guides sits. This game has so much in it, that the physical placements are important. Factory workers are not pinheads and don't think about these things until they are laid out.

Fine tunings I suggest for each owner of the first 40 that were built if you are interested in fine tuning the game:
To be 100% clear, these are all MINOR adjustments. These are normal things I do for every game I touch. These are things that have been fed back to factory and they use this feedback for future games. Spooky is always improving.
I am hesitant to even write these as a few douchebags will fixate on them. Dont be a fucking Jerry. I am sharing these to help those operators that complained till they got and early game, but then need the help to learn how to make adjustments.

-Ensure the right orbit feeds the ball smoothly so it rides down the upper right flipper in direct parallel to the flipper.
-Adjust your upper right flipper angle to ensure it feeds cleanly to the upper spinner orbit and the left garage portal shot (too low and spinner shot is wrong; too high and portal is wrong)
-Ensure the inner spinner orbit guide rails have a little curvature (not a flat spot at entry) that extends the length of the entry for the shot. This will make this shot easier for noobs/complainers as increased curve will change that later movement into vertical and push the ball through the inner orbit. Go ahead and balance and juice your spinner if you think it is slowing your ball. On my route game, the shot is correctly balance and when you hit it clean, then it will come around so quick you have likely missed it. When you hit is somewhat sloppy, it will still make it around. When you bonk it, then you suck and it is not the game.
Another good indicator you have this shot tuned is a right orbit with diverter to spinner should hit the tip of the UR flipper.
-Check the height of your center scoop. This is designed to sit high to protect the pf wood. Basically a built in cliffy. If this is sitting too high then it will increase rejects. Lower it or bend your scoop hood to tune yours as you see fit.

To be 100% clear, these are all MINOR adjustments. These are normal things I do for every game I touch. My list for TWD was 2x as long and that is my favorite Stern. Again, don't be a Jerry.

This game fucking rocks!

#794 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Intergation: Best theme integration since TAF. Lights, sounds, callouts, annimations, music. All combining to bring your IN TO the game. World under glass gets over used, but this game really makes you like you are part of the experience. Very few games capture this.
Geometry and Risk v Reward: The game is on par IMHO with TWD for unique geometry that is challenging but very doable. The game has both flow and control needed and the software compliments it perfectly. The game is exactly what I would expect from Scott D, Eric P, and Bowen combination and we are just seeing the foundation at this stage. I know some of the things that are coming in code and I can hardly wait. I think TWD is the best comparative for 'feel' of this game and TWD is one of my favorite Sterns ever made. TWD you must be able to hit all three drop targets (top 2 are easy but bottom can be challenging). R&M you need to find the ramps (right is easy, but you have to find the left). When you make shots in each game, you need to be ready for both offense with a quick return that requires you to shoot on the fly (flow) or the possibility of a need to gain control. This game keeps you on your toes. It is for sure a players game. TLDR of this point> the game fucking rocks to play and is challenging but rewarding. This is exactly what I look for in modern pinball.
Animations: David is by far the best animator in the business. He just gets 'it' for pinball. He has great assests to use with R&M but his layering and understanding of theme integration in a way that the player readily understands what to do is amazing. Most modern games have so much shit going on with the screen that it takes me months to even know where to look and what it is telling me. R&M (and ACNC) are good because David has it figured out. Appealing to the eye and easy on the brain. He seems to understand that the screen is entertainment for onlookers, information gathering for the player, and should also keep you engaged when you have down time (waiting on mode start) in the game.
Callouts: are fucking hilarious! Tons of them. From the show and unique. I can not stress how important real voice actors with actual pinball call outs are for theme integration. This game is not simply a R&M pinball. It is part of the R&M storyline and if anyone has not realized, it has continuations or extensions of the storylines in cool ways. It is like the "what may have been" if the episodes were longer or they revisted a storyline. I dont think any pinball has done that yet?
Sounds: Fantastic. Scott D is great here obviously and his real passion. It shows. This game is a mini dance party and light show combined. I can hardly wait to have my personal one and late night jam out sessions with the wife while sipping on good boubon and in a dimly lit pinball room. Going to be a blast.
Comedy: Pinball has sorely been missing comedy. It died with MM and AFM for some reason. DP had a poor attempt at some 1 liners but they all feel forced. R&M is just plain funny shit and the callouts and timing of those callouts are enough to pull you out of your own head while playing. What good comedy in pinball is supposed to do. Serious , "what did it just say?" moments and LOL times where I am giggling to myself as I walk away and the game just kicked my ass.
Build quality: Best built spooky ever and they keep making improvements. Better mechs. PF is best ever. While some companies are using thinner gauge metal to save a nickel on each build, spooky is going the opposite direction and asking themselves what can they make better. They are even making brand new mechs (in pf trough for staged ball).
1 con: This really only applies to the first batch as I think all aspects will come out of the factory much improved with each successive batch. There are some fine tunings that need to be done for the game to shine. Sadly, many pinheads are not comfortable with this and will be disjointed. They walk in to a bar and that example is not exactly how they think it should ( it may not shoot exactly as intended if not leveled and pitched accurately) be and then think every single game "has a spinner that rejects shots" (Granted, many of these guys are pissed they missed out and also ragging on the game because they want one; they also suck at pinball and like games where they can close their eyes and hit a shot on the first time because it is always in the sweet spot of the flipper). To be clear, these fine tunings are 1/64' to 1/8' adjustments for how a ball guides sits. This game has so much in it, that the physical placements are important. Factory workers are not pinheads and don't think about these things until they are laid out.
Fine tunings I suggest for each owner of the first 40 that were built if you are interested in fine tuning the game:
To be 100% clear, these are all MINOR adjustments. These are normal things I do for every game I touch. These are things that have been fed back to factory and they use this feedback for future games. Spooky is always improving.
I am hesitant to even write these as a few douchebags will fixate on them. Dont be a fucking Jerry. I am sharing these to help those operators that complained till they got and early game, but then need the help to learn how to make adjustments.
-Ensure the right orbit feeds the ball smoothly so it rides down the upper right flipper in direct parallel to the flipper.
-Adjust your upper right flipper angle to ensure it feeds cleanly to the upper spinner orbit and the left garage portal shot (too low and spinner shot is wrong; too high and portal is wrong)
-Ensure the inner spinner orbit guide rails have a little curvature (not a flat spot at entry) that extends the length of the entry for the shot. This will make this shot easier for noobs/complainers as increased curve will change that later movement into vertical and push the ball through the inner orbit. Go ahead and balance and juice your spinner if you think it is slowing your ball. On my route game, the shot is correctly balance and when you hit it clean, then it will come around so quick you have likely missed it. When you hit is somewhat sloppy, it will still make it around. When you bonk it, then you suck and it is not the game.
Another good indicator you have this shot tuned is a right orbit with diverter to spinner should hit the tip of the UR flipper.
-Check the height of your center scoop. This is designed to sit high to protect the pf wood. Basically a built in cliffy. If this is sitting too high then it will increase rejects. Lower it or bend your scoop hood to tune yours as you see fit.
To be 100% clear, these are all MINOR adjustments. These are normal things I do for every game I touch. My list for TWD was 2x as long and that is my favorite Stern. Again, don't be a Jerry.
This game fucking rocks!

Awesome overview/review and advice!

I can't wait to own this pin!!!

Thanks!

#795 4 years ago

Checking in...

#796 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

This game fucking rocks!

Dont forget to rate the game!

#797 4 years ago

I'm with Hilton on the display. I love my Hobbit but I don't know WTF is going on with the display half the time. So much information presented that I have to hunt for it. I really appreciated the mode instructions on the display on R&M. There's a portal graphic on the lower left of the screen when your mode starts, and the text over it says something like "shoot pops and sling". Simple and consistent. I can glance at that without the ball even trapped if I'm confused.

Same thing on the playfield. The inserts are used consistently and with color-coding, which makes it easy to understand what shots do what at what time. Many games have crap blinking all over the place that makes it difficult to know what's going on. The combination of a consistent visual "language" on the inserts and the fact that Rick and Morty are constantly ragging on you to hit a certain shot means you aren't lost even on your first couple games.

As an aside, I wouldn't worry much about the spinner thing. I played the prototype and the spinner was perfect there. It's just a matter of tweaking your game to make it play smooth. And when it plays smooth it's exactly as Hilton described. I generally suck at upper loop shots, but on the prototype I could hit it with more consistency than Getaway, which I'd judge as average difficulty.

#798 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

This game fucking rocks!

Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Dont forget to rate the game!

I was thinking the same thing! This game needs Pinside reviews. There is only one brief review that though positive in tone overall also implies that the game is “clunky” due to geometry.

Hilton - thanks for taking the time to post such an awesomely detailed review! Please take another minute to copy and paste your review to the ratings section for R&M!

#799 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

This game fucking rocks!

Absolutely perfectly stated.. Theme integration is huge for me, and already this game knocks it so far out of the park that the ball is now a Martian.

I would add to fine tuning games out of box...

-Adjust spinner so it rests as close to perpendicular to the playfield as possible.

-Adjust flipper EOS switches so that they open at the absolute extreme End of Stroke.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#800 4 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

I was thinking the same thing! This game needs Pinside reviews. There is only one brief review that though positive in tone overall also implies that the game is “clunky” due to geometry.
Hilton - thanks for taking the time to post such an awesomely detailed review! Please take another minute to copy and paste your review to the ratings section for R&M!

Reviews will come once more people have a chance to play it

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Trade
$ 20.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,500.00
$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 20,217 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/16?hl=parzival and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.