(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,223 posts
  • 743 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 minutes ago by RonSwanson
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,223 posts in this topic. You are on page 158 of 405.
#7851 3 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

saw the deadflip video and tha game has a very nice lightshow. i am waiting for # 501 i guess 12- 14 more weeks.

The light show is amazeballs. So are the audio/video elements (obviously).

#7852 3 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

The light show is amazeballs. So are the audio/video elements (obviously).

The whole game is Amazeballs!!!

Last night I got my highest score and highest combo!

I’m feeling pretty confident that’s going to take my wife a little bit to top that score... maybe.

When you get all 5 balls in play multi ball is so much fuc#in fun on this game! And, hilarious when Rick has to “adjust his balls”because the one in the trough got used.

576347C0-C7CD-4985-8F73-75C742036AC2 (resized).png576347C0-C7CD-4985-8F73-75C742036AC2 (resized).png8DF1860A-98D4-4489-A0E3-2DFF09932E47 (resized).png8DF1860A-98D4-4489-A0E3-2DFF09932E47 (resized).png
#7853 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

The whole game is Amazeballs!!!
Last night I got my highest score and highest combo!
I’m feeling pretty confident that’s going to take my wife a little bit to top that score... maybe.
When you get all 5 balls in play multi ball is so much fuc#in fun on this game! And, hilarious when Rick has to “adjust his balls”because the one in the trough got used.[quoted image][quoted image]

This has 5 ball multiball? I thought only 3 was possible? How many mb modes are there currently? I've only ever seen the first one.

#7854 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

This has 5 ball multiball? I thought only 3 was possible? How many mb modes are there currently? I've only ever seen the first one.

The first time it happened to me, all I could think was "what the hell is going on?" Didn't keep all five very long as I have a hard time not panic flipping with that many balls.

#7855 3 years ago

Meeseeks multiball
Groflomite multiball

#7856 3 years ago

Just joined the club...#175. The pinball gods were shining on me...picked this up locally NIB. Spooky blanket wraps the butter cabinets to perfection. First time I've ever seen a "butter" cabinet. Really beautiful. The cabinet artwork is just stunning, and I like how it's unique on each side. Sweet.

Need to fiddle with the audio...sounds awful out-of-the-box (as others have discussed in this thread). Tried simply turning down the volume, but that didn't help much.

IMG_2695 (resized).jpegIMG_2695 (resized).jpegIMG_2704 (resized).jpegIMG_2704 (resized).jpeg
#7857 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Just joined the club...#175. The pinball gods were shining on me...picked this up locally NIB. Spooky blanket wraps the butter cabinets to perfection. First time I've ever seen a "butter" cabinet. Really beautiful. The cabinet artwork is just stunning, and I like how it's unique on each side. Sweet.
Need to fiddle with the audio...sounds awful out-of-the-box (as others have discussed in this thread). Tried simply turning down the volume, but that didn't help much.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Beautiful staircase. How many times are you going to intend to go upstairs for something but end up playing a quick game?

#7858 3 years ago

Probably will get some downvotes for this but here go...
I think if Eric was planning to make a change on this dimensions “topic” he would’ve said so already. He was pretty clear in his post about the dimensions and how it operates.
This game is amazing guys and if you don’t own one I don’t think you should be on this thread talking about makings changes to the code. That’s Eric’s job and he does a pretty damn good job with it!
I don’t think he should start making changes to appease a few people complaining about something they don’t like/prefer about a way the game is coded. Honestly, I think Eric was way to nice with his response and he should’ve responded to the suggestions with this meme;[quoted image]

Hmm. I could have sworn there were other helpful suggestions players have made that DID make it into the code but maybe I'm wrong.

What makes Spooky so special is that they actually DO listen to the customer... unlike most others.

Eric's gotten NOTHING but accolades over here (from me obviously) and a suggestion about an option shouldn't be viewed as a "complaint".

I didn't mean for my post about an option to come off as a complaint but maybe it did. I was a little down so my tone probably wasn't on point.

I just wanted to avoid hearing the screaming dimension in every game (or every other game). That's all. Not a huge deal I suppose.

#7859 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Wow, what a perfect spot for a pin! Like the house was designed around it.

#7860 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Having a menu option is not effecting anyone unless they change the menu option. I think people complaining about the option are being salty for no reason.

Yeah the whole "censor" thing is pretty popular right now. "We like it the way it is and wouldn't change it - but YOU should not have another option or even have the temerity to ASK about it!" lol

Why would other people care that would never use the option? I certainly wouldn't care how others set up their game and there's an option that gave them more enjoyment I'd be all for it. I don't get the nattering nabobs of negativism towards the suggestion. (There's an old quote for ya - though it sounds vaguely R&M-like )

#7861 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Good choice in art, and games...

#7862 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Nice George Rodrigue

#7863 3 years ago

What pitch are most of you running your R&M at?

#7864 3 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Yeah the whole "censor" thing is pretty popular right now. "We like it the way it is and wouldn't change it - but YOU should not have another option or even have the temerity to ASK about it!" lol
Why would other people care that would never use the option? I certainly wouldn't care how others set up their game and there's an option that gave them more enjoyment I'd be all for it. I don't get the nattering nabobs of negativism towards the suggestion. (There's an old quote for ya - though it sounds vaguely R&M-like )

I had XMLE and I was able choose to stack hero modes (was a choice) and with my SW I have a choice if I want to stack modes or not. I like one way a lot and didn’t like the other way. Others had the complete opposite opinion. But it was great to have an option.

#7865 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

What pitch are most of you running your R&M at?

6.9 is the recommended pitch by Scott Danesi. I run mine about 7.2 though.

#7866 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Try the Pinnovator's subwoofer spacer kit and the anti-rattle tape. Made a world of difference for my game. Instant game changer for the rattling/sub issues out of the box.

#7867 3 years ago

Anyone installed the PBL Spooky shaker kit? Installed tonight and going in to the test->shaker menu give me a quick shake (har har) and then resets the game.

But I'm also getting resets when going in to the settings->sound menu as well (resets as soon as I select that menu).

I could very well have screwed up install, but the instructions are pretty clear.

*edit - Game also resets when the shaker is plugged in during gameplay and it starts to shake.

I suppose this could be a loose wire somewhere. I had a mispunched/loose opto plug and it was causing resets and premature ball ends. But I would think with the amount shaking the sub does that any loose connection would be showing symptoms before some minimal shaking.

#7868 3 years ago

Mine is arriving tonight!! :3

#7869 3 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

FYI. I still have a handful of the blue crystal mods in anyone is interested. The price is $55 shipped. Just send me a PM if you would like to purchase. Keep safe!

Wow.... those went quick. Currently, I am out of the blue crystal mod. I have enough parts to make one last batch of 10. It will probably take me a week to build them. If anyone is interested in getting on the list, please send me a PM. Thanks for all the support!

#7870 3 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Wow.... those went quick. Currently, I am out of the blue crystal mod. I have enough parts to make one last batch of 10. It will probably take me a week to build them. If anyone is interested in getting on the list, please send me a PM. Thanks for all the support!

PM Sent!

#7871 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

6.9 is the recommended pitch by Scott Danesi. I run mine about 7.2 though.

6.9 is perfect for 2players.

#7872 3 years ago

It really isn't that hard to get lots of dimensions. You just need to pay attention and every time the garage is lit - shoot the right orbit right away.

#7873 3 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

PM sent for a blue crystal mod

#7874 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

It really isn't that hard to get lots of dimensions. You just need to pay attention and every time the garage is lit - shoot the right orbit right away.

Yes the longer you wait upon visiting a dimension, the more you need to charge the gun before hopping into another dimension.

#7875 3 years ago

Just adjusted the EOS switches. Shots from the tips seemed weak before. Left wasn't too_ bad but the right one the EOS switch was closing either halfway through the stroke or maybe a little less than halfway. No wonder a lot of my shots wouldn't make it up the left ramp frequently even with the flipper strength raised.

#7876 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball_ric:

Just adjusted the EOS switches. Shots from the tips seemed weak before. Left wasn't too_ bad but the right one the EOS switch was closing either halfway through the stroke or maybe a little less than halfway. No wonder a lot of my shots wouldn't make it up the left ramp frequently even with the flipper strength raised.

Can you elaborate on this? I don't understand what EOS switches means, I'm not a techie but I've had #284 for over a week now (love it, btw!) and can't hit that left ramp shot for my life! I adjusted the "milliseconds" in the SETTINGS menu under "right flipper power" but that didn't seem to do much. What EXACTLY would need to be done to the right flipper in order to get that left ramp shot more readily? Thanks in advance!!

#7877 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Can you elaborate on this? I don't understand what EOS switches means, I'm not a techie but I've had #284 for over a week now (love it, btw!) and can't hit that left ramp shot for my life! I adjusted the "milliseconds" in the SETTINGS menu under "right flipper power" but that didn't seem to do much. What EXACTLY would need to be done to the right flipper in order to get that left ramp shot more readily? Thanks in advance!!

EOS = End of stroke. When the flipper is all the way flipped there is a switch which gets closed that tells the game when to hold the flipper up. If that triggers too early you won't have power all the way through the stroke which makes the flipper weak at the "tip".

Look under the playfield, move a flipper with your hand and you'll see when it is all the way up there are two switch contacts that meet. That should be triggered just about when the flipper is at the furthest travel.

#7878 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

PM sent for a blue crystal mod

I feel like I want this, but I have no idea what the blue crystal mod is. Pics?

#7879 3 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

breaking-bad-tuco.gifbreaking-bad-tuco.gif
#7880 3 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

It’s very cool! Hides the little spring under the ship.

1F648B98-6F8E-4A0C-B2CC-D6A5F5C767E2 (resized).jpeg1F648B98-6F8E-4A0C-B2CC-D6A5F5C767E2 (resized).jpeg
#7881 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball_ric:

Quoted from harryhoudini:

EOS = End of stroke. When the flipper is all the way flipped there is a switch which gets closed that tells the game when to hold the flipper up. If that triggers too early you won't have power all the way through the stroke which makes the flipper weak at the "tip".

R&M does not use the EOS switch to cut high power, this is incorrect.

#7882 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Is this why the flipper fade is so bad? Too much high power / heat?

#7883 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Can you expound then on what is correct and what would then be the issue with a weak flipper "tip"?

#7884 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Then what's the point of it? Why even have it?

#7885 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball_ric:

Then what's the point of it? Why even have it?

I thought it signaled to put the power back on after it gets knocked back on this setup, but I may be remembering wrong

#7886 3 years ago

Dupe post, sorry

#7887 3 years ago

Did I read earlier in this thread someone came up with a way to encase the topper motor and make it quieter?

#7888 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball_ric:

Did you install the no fear disc on the right flipper? *Key post

Otherwise you can try what I did with some small wire ties. *Also a key post

I have no issues whatsoever making the left ramp and can make it multiple times.

#7889 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Did I read earlier in this thread someone came up with a way to encase the topper motor and make it quieter?

After I got my game I complained of it and someone suggested I come up with a fix.

It really needs something that’s for sure because it is loud. But, we can’t complain too much now.... remember it was free!!!

#7890 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

I guess in a vacuum there isn't a problem. But when it isn't part of the road map then it diverts time and resources which means something else has to suffer or be delayed. I like the idea that there are some I have only seen once or never. The game is not super deep. It's difficulty creates depth though. There will be more modes in the future and more dimensions I hope. But creating an option to make the game easier to experience everything doesn't seem like the best use of a single programmer's time. I'd rather that time be spent on making more content all around. I mean if you want to experience the harder dimensions, just make the game easier. Lots of ways to do that. 5 ball, longer ball save times, lower pitch, etc.

Its a simple switch in software that would probably take less time to code than it did writing this post. I understand both sides, but as a less than average player in a HUO environment i would select this option.

Full disclosure, I dont have this pin sadly!!

Playing on locatiom at Electric Bat Bar. Great place, great pins. AIQ LE, T&N ELOH and EV Scared Stiff. Sorry... just a new fan of this spot.

#7891 3 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Its a simple switch in software that would probably take less time to code than it did writing this post. I understand both sides, but as a less than average player in a HUO environment i would select this option.
Full disclosure, I dont have this pin sadly!!
Playing on locatiom at Electric Bat Bar. Frest place, great pins. AIQ LE, T&N ELOH and EV Scared Stiff. Sorry... just a new fan of this spot.

Its quite a fantastic spot to be a fan of!

#7892 3 years ago
Quoted from oliviarium:

Its quite a fantastic spot to be a fan of!

Well I know i shortchanged the pin setup. MM, AFM. Highspeed, MetPremMunsters, BM. Cool place that took my usual TlLT $$$.

#7893 3 years ago

After I got my game I complained of it and someone suggested I come up with a fix.
It really needs something that’s for sure because it is loud. But, we can’t complain too much now.... remember it was free!!!

Not complaining at all, but I think we can find something to muffle it.

#7894 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Not complaining at all, but I think we can find something to muffle it.

I agree... just not on the top of my list of things to do.

Lmk if you come up with something

#7895 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

It’s very cool! Hides the little spring under the ship.
[quoted image]

Had some others requesting a close up.
20201121_203544 (resized).jpg20201121_203544 (resized).jpg

#7896 3 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Wow.... those went quick. Currently, I am out of the blue crystal mod. I have enough parts to make one last batch of 10. It will probably take me a week to build them. If anyone is interested in getting on the list, please send me a PM. Thanks for all the supp

PM sent...please put me on list. Thx

#7897 3 years ago

I don’t know why I fix the fluttering of the flippers with the no fear disk and adjust the EOS, but now I get the often flippers stuck in the up position I have to double tap the flipper button to release it.. anyone else having no this issue???

#7898 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

I don’t know why I fix the fluttering of the flippers with the no fear disk and adjust the EOS, but now I get the often flippers stuck in the up position I have to double tap the flipper button to release it.. anyone else having no this issue???

You went too far the other way with the EOS adjust. I believe that sticking is the symptom of that. Back it off a smidge.

#7899 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

This is also happening to mine. I’m about 3 weeks into ownership. That and a little computer glitchiness after playing for a whole

#7900 3 years ago

....Don’t worry, sorted

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 300.00
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 13,500.00
Trade
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

9,699 (OBO)
$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
There are 20,223 posts in this topic. You are on page 158 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/158?hl=sgsa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.