(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,227 posts
  • 743 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 minutes ago by Hulkbuster
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 138 of 405.
#6851 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Spooky Bug to the office please... !

ooh boy. That's gonna look bad on his annual performance review:

Charlie: So remember when you put that hole through that playfield in that machine that was ready to ship?
Bug: Uhhh...that was a different Bug from a different dimension
Charlie: Damn it....

#6852 3 years ago
Quoted from canea:

Shots are smooth when you hit them, clunk when you don't, like any game. They're difficult, narrow shots; no amount of messing with them is going to make them wider or easier. Imo.

I would agree. I find the inner orbit is at the very top of the flipper and the portal shot is at the very end (tip) of the flipper. I spent considerable time tweaking all the rails including and upper flipper angle, and I'm not sure it made much difference (from the factory positions) - when you make the shot it's mostly smooth, otherwise brick or miss.

#6853 3 years ago

Can anyone confirm if it should be possible to back-flip the right ramp? I'm at 6.8 degrees and even with the flipper at max power (50), the ball can't make it over the top curve of the ramp.

One other silly question, any idea why there's a screw in the backboard behind the center of the house, just where the roof meets the backboard? The screw seems to be at a very odd angle and doesn't seem to hold anything? The top (of the screw) is painted black and the backboard decal touched up with black paint around the screw. Very strange. Can't really see it, so no big deal, just wondering?

#6854 3 years ago

#6855 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Can anyone confirm if it should be possible to back-flip the right ramp? I'm at 6.8 degrees and even with the flipper at max power (50), the ball can't make it over the top curve of the ramp.

I’m at 6.9 and 35 power and I back flip it all the time.
When’s the last time you waxed?

#6856 3 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

I’m at 6.9 and 35 power and I back flip it all the time.
When’s the last time you waxed?

Waxed yesterday. At 35 the ball makes it halfway up the ramp. Hmmmm maybe I need to adjust the flipper angle up a bit?

#6857 3 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

Awwwe jeez, thanks Luke for the update on Jerry Edition 231!!! Such a Jerry type of thing to happen to the first Jerry Edition R&M! Sounds like Bug literally soul bonded with this pin using the bit.
What's the likelihood of the Jerry Edition designation somewhere on the pin? Is there an Easter egg hidden somewhere? lol

#231 “Ultimate Jerry Edition” Before pic:

Will update pic when #231 UJE arrives.

7F2778AA-F5F3-4D25-A718-161D78B426FA (resized).jpeg7F2778AA-F5F3-4D25-A718-161D78B426FA (resized).jpeg
#6858 3 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinz:

I had very unresponsive standups too but after adjusting the leaf switches it sorted them.

I HAD to adjust stand ups, hardly a shot would register. All good after a tweak!

#6859 3 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

#231 “Ultimate Jerry Edition” Before pic:
Will update pic when #231 UJE arrives.
[quoted image]

Gobble holes.

#6860 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Waxed yesterday. At 35 the ball makes it halfway up the ramp. Hmmmm maybe I need to adjust the flipper angle up a bit?

I have NOT adjusted the flippers at all.
Wish I had a toothpick to take a better picture with the hole gap, they are angled upward slightly.

B90FC211-3990-461C-A735-CA1A188CCC29 (resized).jpegB90FC211-3990-461C-A735-CA1A188CCC29 (resized).jpeg
#6861 3 years ago

231 must be cursed. Luckily this was under the cabinet and not the playfield. The screw is right by the power switch and will bite you if not careful.

20201022_144936 (resized).jpg20201022_144936 (resized).jpg20201022_145001 (resized).jpg20201022_145001 (resized).jpg

#6862 3 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

I have NOT adjusted the flippers at all.
Wish I had a toothpick to take a better picture with the hole gap, they are angled upward slightly.
[quoted image]

That looks the same as mine. Not sure why the flipper would seem so weak?

#6863 3 years ago

How do I lower the bass intensity??

#6864 3 years ago

#6865 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

How do I lower the bass intensity??

Its the knob closest to the front of the game on the amp, turn that down all the way and then slowly step it up till it rattles, then go down a tad. That will make it perfect.

#6866 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Has anyone received Spooky's 2000th game? Maybe 231 is that game. They posted on FB they were throwing in some extra goodies for that game.

I would squantch so hard if this is the case......I hope I have appeased the Cromulons, and they look favorably down upon me!

#6867 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

That looks the same as mine. Not sure why the flipper would seem so weak?

What’s your hold strength set at?

#6868 3 years ago
Quoted from jbigdoggf:

Pinbalk life just says 'add to wishlist' when I try to buy one... any advice ?

My apologies, demand was greater than supply. I will be dropping off another batch tomorrow morning. They should be back in stock and available for purchase by the afternoon. Honestly, I was quite overwhelmed by the response for this mod.

Thanks!

#6869 3 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

What’s your hold strength set at?

The default, which I think is Medium.

#6870 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

The default, which I think is Medium.

I’m set at high, maybe try that?

#6871 3 years ago

I could backhand the right ramp at 38 with the flippers set like first pic (how it came from spooky) but the rest of the shots felt a bit wierd, and my casual playing friends weren't liking it.
I lowered the flippers to the second pic
It's made the rest of the shots more natural, but backhanding right ramp a bit more 50/50 now.
I had hold at high, as scoop would knock down, but now I've adjusted the EOS and set hold back to medium to keep dem coil temps down.

On another note, before I got my game, I was nervous as to how it would shoot, based on rating comments, and kenadas comments etc.
Once I got my game, it was very apparent that those reviews either don't know what they are on about, or a unlevel game or something, my game shot pretty sweet outta the box I thought

IMG20201017133300 (resized).jpgIMG20201017133300 (resized).jpgIMG20201018103423 (resized).jpgIMG20201018103423 (resized).jpg
#6872 3 years ago

Dup post
Doh

#6873 3 years ago

#236 has arrived.

I’m worried about the legs, put spacers and felt but the edges are still pressing on the decals like the legs are pinched in.

All my other pins I can slide a piece of paper between the legs and the decals but not on this pin the legs are on my leg guard but that’s still pressing on the decals.

B030B6B9-4A4D-43BF-9A4D-371F0B077F8B (resized).jpegB030B6B9-4A4D-43BF-9A4D-371F0B077F8B (resized).jpeg

#6874 3 years ago

6812C32E-C68A-4A66-AF3B-8054D6BB1538 (resized).jpeg6812C32E-C68A-4A66-AF3B-8054D6BB1538 (resized).jpeg26480E83-A7E7-4AF5-B22E-78B1957368E4 (resized).jpeg26480E83-A7E7-4AF5-B22E-78B1957368E4 (resized).jpeg1CF56CAD-8FFD-4210-B52C-E739A338C193 (resized).jpeg1CF56CAD-8FFD-4210-B52C-E739A338C193 (resized).jpeg46488114-E48D-432F-BFA6-0A1ACEFD652E (resized).jpeg46488114-E48D-432F-BFA6-0A1ACEFD652E (resized).jpegBEDF1D32-5500-430D-B7EB-3D3073E13FE3 (resized).jpegBEDF1D32-5500-430D-B7EB-3D3073E13FE3 (resized).jpeg

#6875 3 years ago

Can someone tell me how to fix the glass rattling??

Thanks

#6876 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Can someone tell me how to fix the glass rattling??
Thanks

Knob on the amp closest to coin door, turn it all the way down(toward coin door), then up till it just starts to rattle, or anti rattle tape, or u can jam little bits of cable tie between the cab and glass channel (trim then flush of course)

Have u guys noticed the scary Terry call outs in attract, "hands off my buttons bitch!"
IMG20200930165334 (resized).jpgIMG20200930165334 (resized).jpg

#6877 3 years ago
Quoted from FuryosJustin:

but now I've adjusted the EOS and set hold back to medium to keep dem coil temps down.

FWIW, the hold power is not where the high heat comes from. Even on 'high' it's a very low duty cycle and should be fine. The long pulse of the initial flip is where the heat comes from, especially if repeated a lot - like nervous tapping flippers repeatedly when the ball is nowhere near.

Also, and not directly related to the post I quoted, you're not likely getting much extra power past 40 on the setting. You're just generating more heat.

#6878 3 years ago

I’ve seen anti rattle tape on Amazon, just curious how you install it? Does it stick on the glass edges?

#6879 3 years ago

I could backhand the right ramp at 38 with the flippers set like first pic (how it came from spooky) but the rest of the shots felt a bit wierd, and my casual playing friends weren't liking it.
It's made the rest of the shots more natural, but backhanding right ramp a bit more 50/50 now.
I had hold at high, as scoop would knock down, but now I've adjusted the EOS and set hold back to medium to keep dem coil temps down.
On another note, before I got my game, I was nervous as to how it would shoot, based on rating comments, and kenadas comments etc.
Once I got my game, it was very apparent that those reviews either don't know what they are on about, or a unlevel game or something, my game shot pretty sweet outta the box I thought
[quoted image][quoted image]

Toothpick goes under the rubber...

#6880 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I’ve seen anti rattle tape on Amazon, just curious how you install it? Does it stick on the glass edges?

Get this stuff. Wrap the edge of the glass on the sides, top, side and bottom of the edge.

It works pretty good!

Put a small test piece so you know where you want it, so it stays hidden

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NN6B9R6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_C-FKFbXDRQMZ5

#6881 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

This is no way to avoid pregnancy.

#6882 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Thanks, is this how you have yours set? And it shoots good with that set up?
All my other games are set up as you say, toothpick between bottom of bat and rubber, but I read somewhere (can't remember where) that r&m should be set a little higher, hence why I've set it like that.
Quite open to changing my setup if another is better

#6883 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

FWIW, the hold power is not where the high heat comes from. Even on 'high' it's a very low duty cycle and should be fine. The long pulse of the initial flip is where the heat comes from, especially if repeated a lot - like nervous tapping flippers repeatedly when the ball is nowhere near.
Also, and not directly related to the post I quoted, you're not likely getting much extra power past 40 on the setting. You're just generating more heat.

Good to know, thanks
Btw, great job you are doing

#6884 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Good info!
And the hotter the coil, the weaker the coil correct?

#6885 3 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

I would squantch so hard if this is the case......I hope I have appeased the Cromulons, and they look favorably down upon me!

Mine won't be spooky's 2000th *game* built, especially with all the sequence hopping... But my confirmation states I am their 2000th *order*, so I hope that counts for something when it's time for lowly std edition 738 to hit the line

#6886 3 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

Mine won't be spooky's 2000th *game* built, especially with all the sequence hopping... But my confirmation states I was their 2000th *order*, so I hope that counts for something when it's time for lowly std edition 738 to hit the line

Let’s hope these tallies include Dominos and Jetsons, pushing the *built* number to the 231 Jerry Edition mark. Call in the Ball Fondlers!

#6887 3 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

My apologies, demand was greater than supply. I will be dropping off another batch tomorrow morning. They should be back in stock and available for purchase by the afternoon. Honestly, I was quite overwhelmed by the response for this mod.
Thanks!

Let us know! I would like to get one.

#6888 3 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

I’m set at high, maybe try that?

Bass was way overpowered. I unhooked it and went for external. Perfect ever since.

#6889 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Bass was way overpowered. I unhooked it and went for external. Perfect ever since.

We’re talkin flipper strength.

#6890 3 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

We’re talkin flipper strength.

I’m talking Bass shaking the glass. Maybe I pulled in the wrong quote but the rattle on the glass is crazy and $35 rattle tape is dumb

#6891 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I’m talking Bass shaking the glass. Maybe I pulled in the wrong quote but the rattle on the glass is crazy and $35 rattle tape is dumb

Yeah it was crazy for me too.
Turned it way down and installed some electrical tape.
All good now.

#6892 3 years ago

I raised the flipper position by a couple degrees and now I can backflip the right ramp no problem (flipper strength at 35, hold Medium). Thanks everyone for the tips!

#6893 3 years ago

[quoted image][quoted image]

Wait, are those holes for checking if the flippers are set correctly? Just use a toothpick and line them up or something?

#6894 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnDeere:

Wait, are those holes for checking if the flippers are set correctly? Just use a toothpick and line them up or something?

A "datum" point, reference to assist with flipper alignment and symetry.

#6895 3 years ago

I love the pin so far everything is aces except the left inner loop (garage shot) is almost impossible, the spinner loop is not bad for me, the garage loop is such a narrow window maybe the hardest shot I've had on any pin.

#6896 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I love the pin so far everything is aces except the left inner loop (garage shot) is almost impossible, the spinner loop is not bad for me, the garage loop is such a narrow window maybe the hardest shot I've had on any pin.

I got my upper flipper shots more consistent by adjusting the rail the feeds upper flipper. It's was a bit high, and on slow-mo I could see the ball bounce on the flipper, so I slid the rail in closer, gotta remove right ramp, but then it's easy, as tabs are slotted.
Still a hard shot tho

IMG20200930165812 (resized).jpgIMG20200930165812 (resized).jpg
#6897 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Follow my instructions here (I included a slow motion video). The garage shot is now golden. It involves removing one screw.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/126#post-5889692

#6898 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Follow my instructions here (I included a slow motion video). The garage shot is now golden. It involves removing one screw.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/126#post-5889692

I got my upper flipper shots more consistent by adjusting the rail the feeds upper flipper. It's was a bit high, and on slow-mo I could see the ball bounce on the flipper, so I slid the rail in closer, gotta remove right ramp, but then it's easy, as tabs are slotted.
Still a hard shot tho[quoted image]

Thanks, I am going to try this. I am not very great at tweaking pin, but good to see a detailed instruction.

I just played again and hit the shot twice in one game so I think it's also about me getting used to where to flip.

I bought this pin mainly because Scott (I love TNA) and the theme, art were great. But I am totally pleasantly surprised with the shots/layout of the game. It is very fast and tough shooting and that's what I love about pinball. It's like I am fighting the pinball machine. I don't mind other games like SM where the shots are all just perfect but there is something that grabs me even more when the shots are so tight like TWD and fast like TNA. R&M is both fast and hard.

#6899 3 years ago

Had one really great multi-ball with lot's of Meeseeks and a few dimension jumps when I looked up...

20201022_203937 (resized).jpg20201022_203937 (resized).jpg
#6900 3 years ago

Does anyone know if there's a setting to award a game (fire the knocker) when setting the high score? My POTC awards three games which is so satisfying!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 210.00
$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Trade
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

9,699 (OBO)
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,500.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 20,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 138 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/138?hl=sgsa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.