(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,219 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Jigz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 131 of 405.
#6501 3 years ago

Roy took his own life after I started multiball and flailed like an asshole.

#6502 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I only suggested it because in my game, the wiring to switches were in fact reversed. The first switch fired the upper flipper and the second switch fired the lower flipper. When I went to stage flip, the upper flipper was held up while the lower flipper was down, so it is within reason to suggest that the wiring might be soldered incorrectly. OP needs to see what the actual problem is, like you mentioned. He needs to see what's happening first.

I adjusted the switch yesterday and played a few games and it seemed fine. We'll see if it pops up in the future. I was able to to test the "stage flip" and actually could get the upper flipper to activate without activating the lower flipper which confirmed the need to adjust the leaf for the lower flipper. Man it is such a tiny adjustment.

#6503 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I know it's been posted about before, but I would highly recommend taping up the edges of your playfield glass with this to get rid of glass rattle. I just did this on my game and it makes a World of difference.
amazon.com link »

Since I've had a couple people ask, I took a couple pics that show how I installed the anti-rattle tape to give a better idea.
link to buy the tape: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NN6B9R6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s01

20201013_114247 (resized).jpg20201013_114247 (resized).jpg20201013_114302 (resized).jpg20201013_114302 (resized).jpg

#6504 3 years ago
Quoted from gac:

I adjusted the switch yesterday and played a few games and it seemed fine. We'll see if it pops up in the future. I was able to to test the "stage flip" and actually could get the upper flipper to activate without activating the lower flipper which confirmed the need to adjust the leaf for the lower flipper. Man it is such a tiny adjustment.

A proper stage flip will fire the lower flipper, but not the upper flipper. Like I mentioned earlier, the outside switch should be your lower flipper, and the inside switch should be the upper flipper. If that is not the case, then your switches are reversed.

#6505 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

A proper stage flip will fire the lower flipper, but not the upper flipper. Like I mentioned earlier, the outside switch should be your lower flipper, and the inside switch should be the upper flipper. If that is not the case, then your switches are reversed.

I'll double check but I believe it is wired correctly. Before I adjusted the "outside" blade, the "inside" blade could make contact without the "outside" making contact due to the tiny difference in the gap space.

#6506 3 years ago

#242 has shipped - should have it soon!!!

#6507 3 years ago

Anyone have an approximate amount of time the machine takes on the line till it can be picked up (at spooky)? I know I'll get it, just really excited.

#6508 3 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Awesome man, I know it’s a great feeling to have that ship back online and jumping through portals proper!

#6509 3 years ago
Quoted from TherealDroopy:

Anyone have an approximate amount of time the machine takes on the line till it can be picked up (at spooky)? I know I'll get it, just really excited.

Seems like once its on the line - its ready in a week or so. What number are you?

#6510 3 years ago

#246 should be coming soon and need to get the shopping list together. I know the quiet fan is a big one but was looking at getting a cover as well as it could see some indirect sun and im overprotective. Has anyone found a cover that fits well? Would a normal stern size cover work?

#6511 3 years ago
Quoted from TherealDroopy:

2-3 weeks.

#6512 3 years ago

Show me what you got!

IMG_3057 (resized).jpgIMG_3057 (resized).jpg
#6513 3 years ago
Quoted from tarzxvf:

Seems like once its on the line - its ready in a week or so. What number are you?

#6514 3 years ago

Does anyone know the shots for taking Roy off the grid? Is it just all bad decisions?

#6515 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Does anyone know the shots for taking Roy off the grid? Is it just all bad decisions?

Hit the Meseeks target to show the Rick shot.

#6516 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Since I've had a couple people ask, I took a couple pics that show how I installed the anti-rattle tape to give a better idea.
link to buy the tape: amazon.com link »
[quoted image][quoted image]

I bought this stuff when I saw your original post on it and it made a world of difference. Shaker is back on at normal settings and that as well as the bass has no rattle anymore in the game. Thanks for the tip!

#6517 3 years ago
Quoted from timmmmyboy:

I bought this stuff when I saw your original post on it and it made a world of difference. Shaker is back on at normal settings and that as well as the bass has no rattle anymore in the game. Thanks for the tip!

I ended up disconnecting my bass and going external. So much happier.

#6518 3 years ago

Game seems a little buggy. But, if you lose your keys, there is no need to drill.
DSCN7246 (resized).JPGDSCN7246 (resized).JPG

#6519 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Game seems a little buggy. But, if you lose your keys, there is no need to drill.
[quoted image]

Is that a certified locksmith?

#6520 3 years ago

HEY!

Forgot this, saturday night I took off the front legs to adjust.
The right leg had pressed into the vinyl art on the front cab and ripped the vinyl.
Why not the leg recesses on Tna, or Alice.
This is a design regression spooky.

Fun! Right kiddoes?

I'll get a picture of it tomorrow night. It ripped it right at the top front leg corner as it starts to taper up.

Leg protector's for those who are still waiting for thier games?
I think so!
What color? I'm pissed so I dont care what color.
Start ordering.
At least its covered by the leg.

Mildly pissed in the Freeek Kingdom.

#6521 3 years ago

And yes, its minor, quarter inch mayby.
But the first scratch on a new car always sucks lemons.

Just be careful guys.
Who knows, it could have been there from the factory, I just set it up and played.
It's mostly under the leg so F it.

#6522 3 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

It ripped it right at the top front leg corner as it starts to taper up.

Not leg protectors. They need standoffs. I'm surprised spooky machines don't ship with them...

https://www.pinballlife.com/metal-cabinet-protectors-set-of-4.html

#6523 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Not leg protectors. They need standoffs. I'm surprised spooky machines don't ship with them...

Hmmm... I assumed all manufacturers were using something like these nowadays. I guess I better get four on order as I hope to see #504 early next year.

#6524 3 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

HEY!
Forgot this, saturday night I took off the front legs to adjust.
The right leg had pressed into the vinyl art on the front cab and ripped the vinyl.
Why not the leg recesses on Tna, or Alice.
This is a design regression spooky.
Fun! Right kiddoes?
I'll get a picture of it tomorrow night. It ripped it right at the top front leg corner as it starts to taper up.
I think so!
What color? I'm pissed so I dont care what color.
Start ordering.
At least its covered by the leg.
Mildly pissed in the Freeek Kingdom.

Quoted from PinMonk:

What? Lol ... really??

My TNA was fitted with them from factory... I thought this was basically a standard now. If there really are none for RaM's, I must say would be a bit disappointing really?.

I may have to order some more of those before I can play, no way I'm bolting legs on there or setting up without them in place? ....

My game is about 2-3 weeks away now, getting very close!! :3

Edit: Post confusion cleared up, all good!

#6525 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

How do they attach? Do you have to drill into the cabinet?

#6526 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

My R&M (#89) came with this style protector from the factory. Is that no longer the case for new games?

#6527 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

How do they attach? Do you have to drill into the cabinet?

They are held in by small countersunk screws.

#6528 3 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

HEY!
Forgot this, saturday night I took off the front legs to adjust

What do you mean? Why would you take the legs off to adjust?

#6529 3 years ago

Can anyone confirm if recently received R&Ms have leg protection of any kind? Hoping for shipping notice for #234 soon and want to be prepared

#6530 3 years ago

All of our games ship with protectors! Possibly confusion on what those are?

#6531 3 years ago

Can anyone tell me the screw size that that holds down the noob noob plastic? When the plastic protectors were installed, they used too short of a screw so it just sits there and can pop out.

#6532 3 years ago

Protector can be clearly seen in the SDTM unboxing vid.

Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 12.04.00 am (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-10-15 at 12.04.00 am (resized).png
#6533 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

All of our games ship with protectors! Possibly confusion on what those are?

I was just about to say that the game has these protectors on it. Not sure how the scenario played out with gonzo73 that led to a decal tear. I typically lift my machines with a modded harbor freight lift. I learned early on lifting with your back to adjust level is no fun. Best $130 I've spent in this hobby. Escalara is the next best buy, but not nearly as cheap.

#6534 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Hit the Meseeks target to show the Rick shot.

So to take him off the grid it will be 10 shots? A meeseeks target followed by the Rick shot, then rinse and repeat until all 5 decisions are made?

#6535 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

I was just about to say that the game has these protectors on it. Not sure how the scenario played out with gonzo73 that led to a decal tear. I typically lift my machines with a modded harbor freight lift. I learned early on lifting with your back to adjust level is no fun. Best $130 I've spent in this hobby. Escalara is the next best buy, but not nearly as cheap.

My friend and I picked up a used Escalara and split the cost. Still not cheap but worth every penny!

#6536 3 years ago

I'd bet you have yours by the end of the month. Good luck!

#6537 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

My friend and I picked up a used Escalara and split the cost. Still not cheap but worth every penny!

I bought used from a friend. I think I hauled machines up and down my stairs 6-7 times before I knew I had to buy one. Every time I use it I say it's worth its weight in gold.

#6538 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

So to take him off the grid it will be 10 shots? A meeseeks target followed by the Rick shot, then rinse and repeat until all 5 decisions are made?

Or ignore the meeseeks and aim for unlit shots.... you’ll eventually hit the Rick shot.

#6539 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

What do you mean by take Roy off the grid?

#6540 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

#6541 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I just remember iepinball saying in his stream that with the right shots a player could take Roy off the grid like in the show. I don't think he ever did it, which doesn't bode well for me.

#6542 3 years ago

Is that the blue shot that appears sometimes in ROY? if so I've always wondered why there was a blue shot sometimes.

#6543 3 years ago

Been cool watching peeps in the 240’s+ get their machines delivered to their homes lately!

Anyone know when machines in the 230’s will be built and delivered?

#6544 3 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

Been cool watching peeps in the 240’s+ get their machines delivered to their homes lately!

Do you have one in the 230's? I'd email Morgan and ask. She knows for sure.

#6545 3 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

I'm 231, and Joe told me he should be hearing any day now on my shipment. I'd of thought my 231, no butter, black door would have been shipped sooner than those in the mid-230's and now 240's, but he mentioned that they are not made in exact order.

Quoted from kermit24:

Do you have one in the 230's? I'd email Morgan and ask. She knows for sure.

Who's Morgan?

#6546 3 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

Who's Morgan?

[email protected]

But maybe Joe wants to be the point person since you ordered from a distro.

#6547 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

[email protected]
But maybe Joe wants to be the point person since you ordered from a distro.

Oh, THAT Morgan, copy that.

I'm sure I'll get the word from Joe any day now.

#6548 3 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Is that a certified locksmith?

Yessir. Game is in my garage which is where I spend most of my time playing. It was the same day NimblePin came over to update the code. I can do it, but he likes to stop by with a USB stick hot and ready, and I like to see him once in a while, so I roll with that.

I was playing a game and at first I thought he had left the keys hanging there until I took a closer look. That dude hung out there all evening and would just look at me when I was not playing and I'd swear he was swaying when I was playing. Mantises are very smart. And they are always welcome to hang out if they want. A little more light on the subject.

DSCN7241 (resized).JPGDSCN7241 (resized).JPG
#6549 3 years ago

Got an email that my #247 is about to ship! Ordered through pinballstar.

#6550 3 years ago

#260 expected to be on a truck today!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 28.00
Trade
$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 20,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 131 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/131?hl=loveneverdiesguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.