(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,183 posts
  • 736 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by zebpin61
  • Topic is favorited by 334 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 125 of 404.
#6201 3 years ago

Got game 185. I am getting air balls off right ramp. Some are flying off the ramp at the top. Also a lot of rejection out of center hole.

A187E8E0-B747-4E0F-B107-0D983B1A0CCF (resized).jpegA187E8E0-B747-4E0F-B107-0D983B1A0CCF (resized).jpeg
#6202 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

so MAJOR KUDOS to Spooky for continuing to bang them out during the pandemic.

No kidding, especially now the pandemic is raging in Wisconsin. Don’t take unnecessary risks and stay safe, Spooky.

#6203 3 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Got game 185. I am getting air balls off right ramp. Some are flying off the ramp at the top. Also a lot of rejection out of center hole.
[quoted image]

knock down the flipper power maybe? Is the game at the correct pitch? For centre, and all other issues. Read the "Key Posts" in thread, many fix any issues easily and right away.

#6204 3 years ago

For us standard buyers do we get a plaque on our games that says one of 20 standard editions.

#6205 3 years ago

I've been working on dialing in number 51. I finally got it where I really like it but I noticed a couple of things that I thought were worth mentioning here.

Number one was my drop targets kept triple tapping when they reset. I could hear them pop two or three times. Lifting the Playfield I saw that the actuators on the drop Target switches we're just a little too long. The tab that lifts the drop Target was catching them as it dropped back down and causing the switch to activate two or three times before settling down. I didn't want to take everything apart and trim it. So I just slightly bent the switch back so the tab would not catch it anymore. Now they are working quite nicely.

The other thing I read was some people have mentioned they're pop bumper falling apart. I took a look at it. Is there a reason there are three washers above the pop bumper links? It takes up enough of the threads that the nylock nuts can not engage the nyliner so are not locked onto the threads of the pop bumper ring. I could take a couple the washers off but wanted to ask if there was actually a reason for it before getting into it.

I really enjoy this game. Never liked working on spooky games before this but they really have done a good job.

Bill
Jacksonvillepinballrepair.com

20201002_202836 (resized).jpg20201002_202836 (resized).jpg20201002_202955 (resized).jpg20201002_202955 (resized).jpg20201002_203009_HDR (resized).jpg20201002_203009_HDR (resized).jpg
#6206 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

I wish!
But This is not accurate.

Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

I got my build sheet earlier this week and I'm #284, if anyone cares. I noticed that they're already up to 300 or there-abouts, so MAJOR KUDOS to Spooky for continuing to bang them out during the pandemic. Very impressive. I might be the only person in Montreal with the game, woo-hoo! Party at my pla-- oh, yeah never mind. But this will definitely make for an awesome Halloween/Christmas at my place (for myself) -- which is ironic since I literally ordered the game around last Christmas...as a X-Mas present for myself!! lol

So you’re too lazy to look through the thread to see where they’re at, then call bullshit when people try to help. Cool. Enjoy your game.

#6207 3 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

So you’re too lazy to look through the thread to see where they’re at, then call bullshit when people try to help. Cool. Enjoy your game.

I didn’t say it was bullshit, as I recall. Just said it wasn’t accurate and actually I quoted your post about the post on FB you saw... not the one you have quoted.

Anyway, I’m in the thread every day so I don’t have to look back. Maybe if you were too you’d know that machines are being built out of # order (in the higher numbers) to go over seas.

In the US were only in the 220’s/230’s.

Chill dude. And yes I will enjoy my RM when I get it.

#6208 3 years ago

I didn’t say it was bullshit, as I recall. Just said it wasn’t accurate and actually I quoted your post about the post on FB you saw... not the one you have quoted.
Anyway, I’m in the thread every day so I don’t have to look back. Maybe if you were too you’d know that machines are being built out of # order (in the higher numbers) to go over seas.
In the US were only in the 220’s/230’s.
Chill dude. And yes I will enjoy my RM when I get it.

Yeah in hindsight that was pretty dickish, I apologize. They seem to be creeping towards our build dates soon and I can’t wait, cheers!

#6209 3 years ago

In the US we're only in the 220’s/230’s.

Yeah, some of you guys had me worried I missed an email. (294)

#6210 3 years ago

Now that most? Of the overseas orders are done and shipped, the build order should be more orderly and less confusing.
Spooky seems to be at full tilt now, maybe they reach 400 by new years? Barring fire, famine, plague, locusts, meteors, and flood.

#6211 3 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Yeah in hindsight that was pretty dickish, I apologize. They seem to be creeping towards our build dates soon and I can’t wait, cheers!

It’s cool.

431B46D7-3440-46F0-9419-B62B46AB7065 (resized).jpeg431B46D7-3440-46F0-9419-B62B46AB7065 (resized).jpeg
#6212 3 years ago

I love this photo they posted in their FB page of all the RM machines on the line.

I’m jealous of the person getting that #2000 Spooky built machine. That would be cool to get that one! If it’s a pinsider I hope they posts some pics!
80CF5F07-7699-4D87-81E0-B92BAA15F0F2 (resized).jpeg80CF5F07-7699-4D87-81E0-B92BAA15F0F2 (resized).jpeg

#6213 3 years ago

Holy cats! Spookey just got serious. Look closely, that's a real factory . That's great, thanks for sharing the photo.

Mr stern wont be happy!

MV5BZWFjOTdiNmItODM0OC00NDczLTg1OGYtMjQyNWEzNTUzYjg5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODg0OTM4NTc@._V1_ (resized).jpgMV5BZWFjOTdiNmItODM0OC00NDczLTg1OGYtMjQyNWEzNTUzYjg5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODg0OTM4NTc@._V1_ (resized).jpg
#6214 3 years ago

While the top of my playfield was dismantled to replace my UFO plastic hinge today I added a post to a difficult to reach ball hang up spot under the garage.

IMG_20201003_112207 (resized).jpgIMG_20201003_112207 (resized).jpg
#6215 3 years ago

Could anyone share a picture of how these wires are connected??
I'm assuming they belong together!
Thanks in advance.
Mark

IMG_4013 (resized).jpgIMG_4013 (resized).jpgIMG_4014 (resized).jpgIMG_4014 (resized).jpg
#6216 3 years ago
Quoted from MarkA:

Thanks in advance.
Mark
[quoted image][quoted image]

I don't think they go together, the white connector looks like the ship/ufo connector. Also 7 pins vs 8.

#6217 3 years ago

Anyone else have a single blindingly bright LED stuck on? I just put a new board in and still have the same LED stuck on.

20201003_162047 (resized).jpg20201003_162047 (resized).jpg
#6218 3 years ago
Quoted from MarkA:

Thanks in advance.
Mark

This is what mine looks like.

82F4B624-ADA9-41B0-9A32-794AAD37F8CE (resized).jpeg82F4B624-ADA9-41B0-9A32-794AAD37F8CE (resized).jpeg
#6219 3 years ago

8 does go into 7 then

#6220 3 years ago

Another beta build up for all lab-rat morty's.

#6221 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Another beta build up for all lab-rat morty's.

Assuming these are all for resets vs new content right?

#6222 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Assuming these are all for resets vs new content right?

Yeah, not testing any new content right now. Just fixes & optimizations.

#6223 3 years ago

Best score yet. I'm not very good so for me I'm taking it. Game just needs a mini wizard and wizard mode and we're good

Really enjoying it.
20201003_134652 (resized).jpg20201003_134652 (resized).jpg

#6224 3 years ago

Heard something hit the bottom of the cab last game.
Found a lock nut from the pop under the amp.
Removed two washers from each side and reinstalled the nuts.
Will check it again after a bunch of plays but the plastic portion of the nuts is biting now.

8507AECF-F209-4003-99B6-1F420A9FFC96 (resized).jpeg8507AECF-F209-4003-99B6-1F420A9FFC96 (resized).jpegE1DC72D9-4509-418B-B91C-2EC8A39C5D37 (resized).jpegE1DC72D9-4509-418B-B91C-2EC8A39C5D37 (resized).jpeg
#6225 3 years ago
Quoted from mslow:

This is what mine looks like.[quoted image]

That was it! My ship is up and flying!
Thanks for the help guys!!

#6226 3 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Heard something hit the bottom of the cab last game.
Found a lock nut from the pop under the amp.
Removed two washers from each side and reinstalled the nuts.
Will check it again after a bunch of plays but the plastic portion of the nuts is biting now.

Can someone explain why the 3 washers are needed?

This does seem like a hack...

Is the pop body too tall?

I can get nice translucent ones ftom Zitt.

#6227 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Can someone explain why the 3 washers are needed?
This does seem like a hack...
Is the pop body too tall?
I can get nice translucent ones ftom Zitt.

It seems to function well with only one washer.
More info on this from Spooky would be nice.

#6228 3 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

I agree.

Normally you dont need a washer, the metal yoke provides enough stability.

Tnough i have seen single washers in play a bit.

So i guess on this a single washer?

I wonder what prompted this adjustment.

The nylon obviously wont grab.
Maybe loctite it if the washers are integral.

#6229 3 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Well, this is not from Spooky, but the 3 washers on there was a mod people were doing to their TNA games to make the pop bumper ring sit higher on the playfield and get better action on the ball.
--Scott

#6230 3 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Well, this is not from Spooky, but the 3 washers on there was a mod people were doing to their TNA games to make the pop bumper ring sit higher on the playfield and get better action on the ball.
--Scott

Well I definitely don’t want it to stop making shots for me.

But I don’t want to keep dropping nuts in the cab either.

#6231 3 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

I don’t want to keep dropping nuts in the cab either.

I thought you had to pay them extra for a line worker to do that?

#6232 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Best score yet. I'm not very good so for me in taking it. Game just needs a mini wizard and wizard mode and we're good
Really enjoying it.
[quoted image]

Nice!!!

#6233 3 years ago

Question.. mid play today my right flipper quit flipping.

I rebooted and noticed I can advance things on menu before starting a game so seems like a coil. Them I started a game and my ball launch button also will. Ot launch a ball.

Any ideas on where to look... I really doubt both could died on same game.....

Thoughts?

#6234 3 years ago
Quoted from jbigdoggf:

Question.. mid play today my right flipper quit flipping.
I rebooted and noticed I can advance things on menu before starting a game so seems like a coil. Them I started a game and my ball launch button also will. Ot launch a ball.
Any ideas on where to look... I really doubt both could died on same game.....
Thoughts?

Hey there, check the 4A fuse on the right of the left board in the BB.
I had that a few times, till i realized that my leaf switch has contact with the coil in the shooter lane sometimes. And that blows the fuse of course. Yesterday i cut the middle leave of the contact a liile bit, so he cannot reach the coil anymore. Fixed!? Not completely in my case. Because in the meanwhile the coil was burned on a small part of the copper wire. I cut the wire till this mark and resolder the part.
Success, coil is working again too.

#6235 3 years ago

Just a heads up that 219 had landed safe and plays great!

#6236 3 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

For us standard buyers do we get a plaque on our games that says one of 20 standard editions.

We can just make our own badges! Lol...

#6237 3 years ago

Another new beta build for the lab-rat Mortys. I messed around in the guts of things quite a bit, so this beta cycle is a bit more turbulent than other recent passes.

#6238 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Another new beta build for the lab-rat Mortys. I messed around in the guts of things quite a bit, so this beta cycle is a bit more turbulent than other recent passes.

Has a lab-rat Morty made it into game? Don’t remember seeing it, but ... it better be there somewhere.

#6239 3 years ago
Quoted from waynetrane:

Hey there, check the 4A fuse on the right of the left board in the BB.
I had that a few times, till i realized that my leaf switch has contact with the coil in the shooter lane sometimes. And that blows the fuse of course. Yesterday i cut the middle leave of the contact a liile bit, so he cannot reach the coil anymore. Fixed!? Not completely in my case. Because in the meanwhile the coil was burned on a small part of the copper wire. I cut the wire till this mark and resolder the part.
Success, coil is working again too.

So you didn't have to replace the whole coil?

#6240 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Turbulent juice!

#6241 3 years ago

A couple of us last night decided to spice up R&M, we played for “most balls fondled” only three rules

1. Fondle the most balls
2. You can’t finish with a last place score
3. Any time you tilt we subtract one from your total balls fondled

#6242 3 years ago
Quoted from N80G80:

A couple of us last night decided to spice up R&M, we played for “most balls fondled” only three rules
1. Fondle the most balls

That is awesome... and that should totally be a 'ball fondling champion' metric tracked in high scores (might already be there i don't remember seeing it

#6243 3 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Well I definitely don’t want it to stop making shots for me.
But I don’t want to keep dropping nuts in the cab either.

Might be able to keep the three washers (or at least two) and add a lock washer under the nut?

#6244 3 years ago
Quoted from jbigdoggf:

So you didn't have to replace the whole coil?

No i didn’t. I could fix the coil by soldering.
But in your case i would bet it’s only the fuse like i discriped.
If you had this accidently one time.
But have a look at your leave switch contact, how close he is to the shooter lane coil.
Maybe you have to cut it also or move the switch more down.

#6245 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Might be able to keep the three washers (or at least two) and add a lock washer under the nut?

Or, replace the nut. No need to have that type of nut there.

#6246 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Or maybe use blue locktite.

Is there a way to reset the high scores, but keep the GC score? I like keeping the scoreboard accessible for newer players (resetting scores), but would prefer to keep the highest score.

I have my Rick and Morty dialed in, I'm trying to see if I can improve scoop shots so they bounce out even less. I have washers under the scoop (courtesy of Spooky from factory). I've seen it recommended here to bend the scoop hood up to touch the plastic, but also to bend the scoop down. What's the consensus... Should it be bent up or down?

#6247 3 years ago

Down

#6248 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I'm trying to see if I can improve scoop shots so they bounce out even less. I have washers under the scoop (courtesy of Spooky from factory). I've seen it recommended here to bend the scoop hood up to touch the plastic, but also to bend the scoop down. What's the consensus... Should it be bent up or down?

#208 here and my scoop is awesome. Accepts shots cleanly from left or right flipper. As easy to hit as Dead Pool.

#6249 3 years ago
Quoted from N80G80:

1. Fondle the most balls

Quoted from jbigdoggf:

That is awesome... and that should totally be a 'ball fondling champion' metric tracked in high scores (might already be there i don't remember seeing it

Ehh huh huh... he said most balls fondled.
Yeah, yeah.... ball fondling champion.
F3F0C73B-7079-4DFA-B26D-9179032FAD84 (resized).jpegF3F0C73B-7079-4DFA-B26D-9179032FAD84 (resized).jpeg

I vote yes, for ball fondling champion score!

#6250 3 years ago

I vote yes, for ball fondling champion score!

Thought it was in there.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods
Decorations
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 125 of 404.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/125?hl=onthesnap and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.