(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,215 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 405.
#6051 3 years ago
Quoted from Jherre6:

Did the start button ALWAYS flash during the entire game? Mine is doing that after today’s update. Maybe it’s something I didn’t notice.
Edit
After a few more games it flashes randomly per ball. IE.. ball one this game flashes and ball three. Ball two and three the start button flashes next.

I haven't really looked at the start button lamp handling in a long time, but nobody else has mentioned it.

Basically it should flash when you're able to start a game - so, in attract (if in freeplay or if there are credits) - and then it should be on solid during ball one (if in freeplay or there are credits) because you can add a player, and then be off for ball 2 & 3.

#6052 3 years ago

Let me take a video of it and I’ll post. It’s not hurting anything. Just thought it was off. Thanks for all the hard work as always

#6053 3 years ago
Quoted from Jherre6:

Let me take a video of it and I’ll post. It’s not hurting anything. Just thought it was off. Thanks for all the hard work as always

If you put some ants in your eyes, you'll never even notice!

#6054 3 years ago

any early owners know if there is any clearcoat curing concern for this game like there have been for some stern and jjp games? Thanks guys!

#6055 3 years ago
Quoted from jdot333:

any early owners know if there is any clearcoat curing concern for this game like there have been for some stern and jjp games? Thanks guys!

I can say it was one of the nicest playfields I've seen so far.

#6056 3 years ago
Quoted from jdot333:

I’ve got #36 with a bunch of plays on it and the clear is great.

#6057 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:If you put some ants in your eyes, you'll never even notice!

also, I can't feel anything either, did I mention that? But that's not as catchy, as having ants in your eyes, so... that always goes... y'know, off by the wayside!

#6058 3 years ago

Here is what occurred after the update (Note: code was NOT the problem, keep reading).

After cursing Eric (only kidding), I discovered pop bumper parts in the bottom of the cab (2 washers and a fiber yoke). The problem was the result of the ring/rod separating from the pop bumper assembly. After reassembling, all good.

Note, I never found either of the nylon locking nuts (yes, I checked all around the speaker). Makes me wonder if they were ever attached. All good now, the code is rock solid. My apologies to Eric for even thinking the code was the problem.

#6059 3 years ago

The Clearcoat on my r+m #87 looks way better than on my stern Stranger things that is only a couple months older with similar play numbers

#6060 3 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I’ve got #36 with a bunch of plays on it and the clear is great.

Pictures are better than words. No problems at all with the clear.

70507A8B-CA2E-40BD-B991-60A8242F834F (resized).jpeg70507A8B-CA2E-40BD-B991-60A8242F834F (resized).jpeg755BBABE-8B3F-43A3-8D7F-77559407444D (resized).jpeg755BBABE-8B3F-43A3-8D7F-77559407444D (resized).jpeg83C18669-3974-4B09-8EF9-72D8D9ADA340 (resized).jpeg83C18669-3974-4B09-8EF9-72D8D9ADA340 (resized).jpeg
#6061 3 years ago

I have just over a thousand plays on my game.

#6062 3 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Pictures are better than words. No problems at all with the clear.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

awesome thanks for the feedback guys! Just to clarify, did you guys set it up and play right away? First time nib buyer and I just want to make sure I do things right...

#6063 3 years ago
Quoted from jdot333:

Just to clarify, did you guys set it up and play right away?

Absolutely.

#6064 3 years ago
Quoted from jdot333:

awesome thanks for the feedback guys! Just to clarify, did you guys set it up and play right away? First time nib buyer and I just want to make sure I do things right...

Yes, set it up and played it right away.

#6065 3 years ago

Sooo,I C the Mighty O-Din is a youngster!!You keep on keeping on young Man

#6066 3 years ago

To the best of our knowledge this is the best playfield we have ever created by far! No known issues!

#6067 3 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Here is what occurred after the update (Note: code was NOT the problem, keep reading).
After cursing Eric (only kidding), I discovered pop bumper parts in the bottom of the cab (2 washers and a fiber yoke). The problem was the result of the ring/rod separating from the pop bumper assembly. After reassembling, all good.
Note, I never found either of the nylon locking nuts (yes, I checked all around the speaker). Makes me wonder if they were ever attached. All good now, the code is rock solid. My apologies to Eric for even thinking the code was the problem.

Had the same thing happen. Ring came detached. I couldnt find the lock nuts either.

#6068 3 years ago
Quoted from Nysbadmk8:

Had the same thing happen. Ring came detached. I couldnt find the lock nuts either.

Needs a label on it to check it...

#6069 3 years ago
Quoted from Nysbadmk8:

Mine self-destructed after a day, too. Something to tighten when you get your game. Pop bumper assembly minion at Spooky might need larger cheez ball ration.

#6070 3 years ago

Can someone please post pic at what to exactly check pleeeeease. Take a guess whats ready to be set up today!

20200928_144233~2 (resized).jpg20200928_144233~2 (resized).jpg
#6071 3 years ago

Always check your 6.

#6072 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Can someone please post pic at what to exactly check pleeeeease. Take a guess whats ready to be set up today!
[quoted image]

Dang, what is that lift cart? Looks fancy.

#6073 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Dang, what is that lift cart? Looks fancy.

Converted motorcycle lift that could probably lift three games at once only downside is the lift itself is pretty heavy!

#6074 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

[quoted image]

Nice! Congrats.
On what to check, best approach will be to go back to "Key Posts" already flagged for the forum.
Good luck!

#6075 3 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

Nice! Congrats.
On what to check, best approach will be to go back to "Key Posts" already flagged for the forum.
Good luck!

Thank you Morinack, great suggestion and will do that. Much appreciated!

#6076 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

[quoted image]

Congrats Bill!!!

No different than setting up any other game. Make sure all cables are seated well, and nothing is loose.

Enjoy! It's so much fun!!

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#6077 3 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Alright, I am finally satisfied with the design.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Want!!!!

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
LockWhenLit at gmail dot com

#6078 3 years ago

242 paid in full today - hoping to have it in a few weeks!!!

#6079 3 years ago

Rick and Morty 208 has arrived. Couple yanked cables and the BIOS was reset. All fixed and playing like butter.

What’s the consensus on angle? 6.5 the way to go?

#6080 3 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

Rick and Morty 208 has arrived. Couple yanked cables and the BIOS was reset. All fixed and playing like butter.
What’s the consensus on angle? 6.5 the way to go?

I got mine at 6.5 and like it. I upped the coil strength +5 on each flipper and adjusted the angles on them all a hint. I set the coil strength -1 on the ball launch and it’s been beating me up ever since.

#6081 3 years ago

#183 arrival Thursday, I plan on lifting playfield, first thing and checking connectors, and the pop bumper, are there any zip ties, or hidden foam that needs to be removed on delivery?
Thanks.

#6082 3 years ago

Filmed a game of my Rick and Morty, this lightshow is beautiful, it's like a mini arcade... But what happened at the multiball start around the 8 minute mark, it looks to activate from a hit to the standup?
My stupid self turned the pin off THEN put the usb in, then turned it back on.

#6083 3 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I have just over a thousand plays on my game.

Holy crap...someone on Pinside who actually PLAYS their games instead of putting 50-100 games and selling it?

#6084 3 years ago

Process started!

20200929_221623 (resized).jpg20200929_221623 (resized).jpg
#6085 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Holy crap...someone on Pinside who actually PLAYS their games instead of putting 50-100 games and selling it?

Game is playing great at this point, I feel as though games play really good around 1,000 plays. I will not be selling this one any time soon.

#6086 3 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Game is playing great at this point, I feel as though games play really good around 1,000 plays. I will not be selling this one any time soon.

It’s too fun...and I can only imagine it’ll get better.

#6087 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Hey now I put ~600 on mine before selling it.

#6088 3 years ago

253 invoiced and paid. It goes on the line tomorrow. 2-3 weeks now!

#6089 3 years ago

Stefan said there will be a 2nd batch to continental Europe (with my pin). I will ask today when!

#6090 3 years ago

#281 options emailed today, scheduled to hit floor on the 15th, then 2-3 weeks to ship!

#6091 3 years ago
Quoted from sofgwhat:

#281 options emailed today, scheduled to hit floor on the 15th, then 2-3 weeks to ship!

Nice, looks like they broke the halfway mark to mine!! #544 sometime in 2021!

#6092 3 years ago

For the number trackers out there, #260 invoiced/paid. Options sheet was submitted 8 days ago.

Guess I need to figure out where we are putting it

#6093 3 years ago

How is new code working for everyone? Its great for me love the adds. I played about 10 games seemed to work great but came back after leaving on for about 45 more min and it was locked up / slow down state still.

Short sample size but it seemed to be getting a bit better as I could probably only get 5 or 6 games in before without a reboot.

#6094 3 years ago

The game locked up during Morty's Choice:Pickle Rick and didn't recover last night. I hit the scoop to initiate the last phase (sewer exit) and it hung. I did have a multiball in the previous phase. I have the logs, not sure they help.

ALSA lib pcm.c:8526:(snd_pcm_recover) underrun occurred

#6095 3 years ago
Quoted from jbigdoggf:

How is new code working for everyone? Its great for me love the adds. I played about 10 games seemed to work great but came back after leaving on for about 45 more min and it was locked up / slow down state still.
Short sample size but it seemed to be getting a bit better as I could probably only get 5 or 6 games in before without a reboot.

Sounds like the 8.26 build video bug - Update to the 9.28 build.

#6096 3 years ago
Quoted from Izzy24:

The game locked up during Morty's Choice:Pickle Rick and didn't recover last night. I hit the scoop to initiate the last phase (sewer exit) and it hung. I did have a multiball in the previous phase. I have the logs, not sure they help.
ALSA lib pcm.c:8526:(snd_pcm_recover) underrun occurred

I've had a few reports of trouble while in pickle rick.

So the order of events in your case was:
1. Started pickle rick
2. Started multiball
3. Lost multiball before ending the rats phase
4. Shot the scoop

Correct?

And you're right - the sound underrun error doesn't help much.

Edit: Tried this sequence of events several times - can't recreate a problem. Drat.

#6097 3 years ago

Only problem I have with my machine right now is it's kicking my ass! In about a dozen games today I only broke 10m once

#6098 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I've had a few reports of trouble while in pickle rick.
So the order of events in your case was:
1. Started pickle rick
2. Started multiball
3. Lost multiball before ending the rats phase
4. Shot the scoop
Correct?
And you're right - the sound underrun error doesn't help much.

Yup, that’s it thank you. If I can contribute in anyway, let me know. I’ve been playing a ton.

#6099 3 years ago

Two more tips for dialing in your pin:

1) Spooky really has the game loops sorted for their recent builds, but today I discovered a way to dial in the inner orbit even more and it's so smooth. My pin is flowing so smooth now, it's like the love child of Iron Maiden and Attack from Mars. Check this out...

How: On the switches, generally you want the switch to not touch the wood (I noticed my portal return was catching the ball on the lane switch because it wasn't straight), I loosened and shifted the switch, now it fires out to the flipper. But then I got thinking, perhaps I could tweak the inner orbit too, but to NOT be straight (due to physics). I unscrewed the switch slightly, shifted so the part of the switch closest to the player is as left as possible, and the top is to the right. See the image, the ball flies now! Try the adjustment and let me know what you think.

B49CAD16-6579-431D-9111-200A2A124D34 (resized).jpegB49CAD16-6579-431D-9111-200A2A124D34 (resized).jpeg

2) I've had a few lights make weird colors. This generally means one of the RGB prongs isn't making a solid connection. I do the following, unplug, then replug, and wrap some electrical tape around the connection. Solved.

#6100 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Sounds like the 8.26 build video bug - Update to the 9.28 build.

I am on 9.28 this wanted to see if anyone else is having similar issues.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,500.00
Trade
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 300.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 20,215 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/122?hl=arcadebar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.